The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better not rain tomorrow -.-

Either way... It won't stop me from swinging like monkey at Stone Mountain.

It'll just be annoying if it did rain.

Yeah, it's definitely supposed to rain. Hopefully it just won't last long for you, though. Fingers crossed!

For reals... just real quick then go away rain.

I spent tons of money on buying adventure passes for like nine kids, rain would suck. It won't stop us but it will really suck.

And thanks *crosses fingers as well*

For reals... just real quick then go away rain.

I spent tons of money on buying adventure passes for like nine kids, rain would suck. It won't stop us but it will really suck.

And thanks *crosses fingers as well*

Actually, I just looked again and, at least here it's down to a 20% chance, so you may end up being okay. Just some clouds maybe. But either way, at least the temperature will be nice for you.

I think my iPod is trying to kill me.

Planned on a nice, easy 3 mile run. What does it play?

The Rollins Band
Wolfmother
The Ramones
Rancid
Guns N' Roses
The Clash
and
Suicidal Tendencies.

Needless to say, it wasn't such a nice and easy 3 miles.

Such angry music you listen to... :rolleyes:

:D

Actually, I just looked again and, at least here it's down to a 20% chance, so you may end up being okay. Just some clouds maybe. But either way, at least the temperature will be nice for you.

Jeez.

At first it was 10% chance, then up to 40%, now it's down? Whatever. Just... little or no rain. That's all I want.

And yes I'm very glad about the temperature. It was so nice out today :D

(Course, the weather where you are is most likely crazy different than here. I'm quite a bit away)

LT: please, please, pleeeease don't let me be getting sick!

ALT: why am I up bouncing to go-go??

FLT: Brain! Stfu NOW!!!

530014_369784436459215_157356045_n.jpg

when i see a beautiful image like this, it makes me realise how insignificant i really am...

hst_deep_field.jpg

when i see a beautiful image like this, it makes me realise how insignificant i really am...

hst_deep_field.jpg

On the contrary, you should feel amazing when you see something like that. Yeah, we're not the center of the universe, much less of the solar system, but! We are made up of the atoms created in those very stars. We and the universe are one. If that doesn't make you smile, you need to check your pulse.

Also? I :heart: Hubble.

Hello sexy one.

cuddles you and kisses yer nose

I found the perfect song for what I plan for our thread...

so I am listening to it on repeat whilst writing.

Nice, I was hoping you'd have one in mind, dance music isn't exactly a strength of mine.

Returns the kiss on your cheek

Nice, I was hoping you'd have one in mind, dance music isn't exactly a strength of mine.

Returns the kiss on your cheek

And done...

*happy wiggle*

It's in the song of the day thread if you don't know what Rabiosa sounds like...

hugs you tightly and waits to see if you liked it

And done...

*happy wiggle*

It's in the song of the day thread if you don't know what Rabiosa sounds like...

hugs you tightly and waits to see if you liked it

Oh, definitely, very much like. Poor Jason, gonna be teased again I think ;)

Oh, definitely, very much like. Poor Jason, gonna be teased again I think ;)

She shoots, she scores!!

I thought that was the order of the thread...tease the young man til he is insane.

I could have sworn that was what we decided.

She shoots, she scores!!

I thought that was the order of the thread...tease the young man til he is insane.

I could have sworn that was what we decided.

Oh it was, and I have something of an idea to really drive him nuts that could come from this party ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back