What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You chased ken around here like a puppy on a string, even after you knew he was a man.

Are you still friends with him on facebook?

I guess that's a "yes".

:D

Nope, only because Ken deleted his account :cool:

tumblr_mcsvlhuTDs1r6vrl1o1_500.gif
 
Obamaco admits

Obamacare is a jobs killer

Otherwise, why postpone it?

We toldya
 
Oil futures up big

Power plants to be shut down

Obama promised to skyrocket energy prices

Promises

Kept
 
Democrat's demolition of American Health care right around the corner:

Houston Doctors to Close Doors Because of Obamacare
3:13 PM, JUL 2, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER

An ABC 13 report from Houston, Texas on doctors who are closing their doors because of Obamacare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5VBzWHTMHvs#t=0s

"It's going to hurt me," says a Houston doctor of Obamacare. "But it's going to hurt the patients more."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/houston-doctors-close-doors-because-obamacare_738562.html


The doctor said he hasn't made any money since 2010 because...? Well not Obamacare since it wasn't in place in 2010. And a 65 year-old looking doctor says he plans to close his practice "early". Shocker there.

Hey Vette, tens of thousands of other medical practices don't lose money, nor do they expect to. Maybe post an article on some of them?
 
Oh lookie, a Red-necked Grebe!


Boehner: Obamacare 'Train Wreck,' 'Unworkable'
7:07 PM, JUL 2, 2013 • BY DANIEL HALPER

The announcement tonight of the delay of part of the implementation of Obamacare prompted Speaker of the House John Boehner to release this statement, saying the entire bill is a "train wreck" and "unworkable."

"The president's health care law is already raising costs and costing jobs. This announcement means even the Obama administration knows the 'train wreck' will only get worse. I hope the administration recognizes the need to release American families from the mandates of this law as well. This is a clear acknowledgment that the law is unworkable, and it underscores the need to repeal the law and replace it with effective, patient-centered reforms," the statement reads.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/boehner-obamacare-train-wreck-unworkable_738577.html


Large employers get an extra 11 months of the status quo before they have to start paying fines for not insuring people. And in the mean time they're working on ways to cut back on administrative time-consuming red tape. This is something you like so why are you bitching?
 
The doctor said he hasn't made any money since 2010 because...? Well not Obamacare since it wasn't in place in 2010. And a 65 year-old looking doctor says he plans to close his practice "early". Shocker there.

Hey Vette, tens of thousands of other medical practices don't lose money, nor do they expect to. Maybe post an article on some of them?


how many people do you employ? are you responsible for the P&L of a company?

think not.

so till then, you don't know shit as you took the pussy way out in life (aka your career).

obama care is a fucking time bomb cluster fuck

what they need to do, is open the system up for real competition. like plastic surgery. pull a fucking chart as to what the price of implants was 20 years ago...10 years ago..and guess what, they are less expensive.

why?

FUCKING COMPETITION

god, you obama people are fucking stupid
 
wow, you must really have one fucking sad life...if you dream about being me.

what the fuck is wrong with you? unable to get proper medications?

I don't dream of being you, Jen, as that would be quite sad. No, I dream of being *inside* you, cumming buckets deep within your fertile (if retarded) pussy. :D
 
how many people do you employ? are you responsible for the P&L of a company?

think not.

so till then, you don't know shit as you took the pussy way out in life (aka your career).

obama care is a fucking time bomb cluster fuck

what they need to do, is open the system up for real competition. like plastic surgery. pull a fucking chart as to what the price of implants was 20 years ago...10 years ago..and guess what, they are less expensive.

why?

FUCKING COMPETITION

god, you obama people are fucking stupid


Plastic surgery practices typically incur many millions of debt before even hoping to break even. That's what you want?

Also get a job. Writing bad porn isn't a job. You produce nothing and you're fat as shit. You're shaped like a pear, that's disgusting. No wonder your Facebook photos are mostly head shots, you're ashamed of your body.
 
Last edited:
TWEET OF THE DAY: Obamacare was so popular it had to be passed in the dead of night and delayed until after two elections.:cool:
 
Ten questions about the Obamacare employer mandate delay


The White House would rather we not talk or think about this subject since it announced this on a holiday week, but we shall defy them!

1. Do we think President Obama knew about the delay in the employer mandate or did he have to wait to find out about it when Air Force One landed back in America and he could get a newspaper in front of him?

2. Isn’t Obama just leaving the little guy out to dry by waiving a mandate for employers, who have an organized lobby, but leaving it in place for individuals?

3. Since we’re “already seeing benefits of Obamacare,” and the rest is so dangerous to the economy we’re delaying it, why do we need the rest?

4. Isn’t it the White House that’s interfering with implementation, now?

5. By Obama’s definition, did the White House just do an end-around Congress to limit women’s access to birth control? Without employer mandate penalties being enforced, will the administration also be declining to enforce penalties on employers who don’t provide free birth control? Or, is that lobby not powerful enough to get a waiver?

6. Doesn’t this just give us another year or two of uncertainty and slow hiring?

7. Is there any plausible way this is not a pretty devastating admission of Obamcare’s failures?

8. Would anyone sue to stop the administration from delaying this part of the law? HCAN? Some other liberal activist group? Maybe OFA could finally make itself useful in making the president’s priorities a reality.

9. What are the implications of the delay on the private health insurance market?

10. Are we all repealers now?
 
moment-of-clarity-electric-cars.jpg
Scientist Finds Electric Moonbatmobiles Worse for Environment Than Real Cars


Don’t feel bad, Rubio voters. You aren’t the only suckers out there. Think of all the righteous do-gooders who pay extra and suffer all manner of inconvenience in order to save the planet by driving a “green” car — which is worse for the environment than a real car:


Writing in the journal IEEE Spectrum, researcher Ozzie Zehner says electric cars lead to hidden environmental and health damages and are likely more harmful than gasoline cars and other transportation options.

Electric cars merely shift negative impacts from one place to another, he wrote, and “most electric-car assessments analyze only the charging of the car. This is an important factor indeed. But a more rigorous analysis would consider the environmental impacts over the vehicle’s entire life cycle, from its construction through its operation and on to its eventual retirement at the junkyard.”

Political priorities and corporate influence have created a flawed impression that electric cars significantly reduce transportation impacts, he said.

Political priorities and corporate influence are why Government Motors is able to subsidize every Chevy Volt with a staggering $250,000 expropriated from taxpayers — to no constructive purpose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top