Eating Your Own Cum

Another question:
I lose my interest to eat my cum after a i cummed, AND i completely lose my gayness for a time. So, what do you think?
1. I have to cum multiple times a day to keep myself as a straight
2. I will be a very happy gay who will never cum
I don't know why happen this to me again and again, and i don't know what can i do to keep my gayness...
Thanks, bye!
 
That's the way I do it most of the time . Now I am able to lick all upfrom my hand. Try this. If I am especially horny I will cum at least a couple of times in a shot glass (you have to keep it covered and kind of cool) Then when I am redy to cum my next time I swallow it alll as I am cumming. Well that did lol. Looks like thats the plan for today. Multiple orgasms and lots to eat. I just love eating cum. Can you tell? I swallow almost every time I give spmeone a blow job.
 
Very nice pics NakedMale. Sure got me horny. I love a nice shaved cock and would love to suck you off aand swallow all that hot cum youshowed in the last pic. Try putting your legs up high over your head so tha your cock is right over your face than you jerk off right into your mouth. It's great and I do it a lot. I will also cum in a shot glass a couple times then a little latter whem I am ready to cum again I swallowit all at the same time. Al
www.kable93@hotmail.com
 
And how many time the cum remain eatable if i don't freeze my cum? Mins? Hours? Days? And the taste remain as well?
And why the hell i lose my gayness when i'm cum? It's biology? Or something wrong with me?
And i thinks your idea will not work for me... last time i cum into a condom. But when i'm done, i can't eat it (cuz lose my gayness) and dropped it out. But next time i'll try it... again...
God! If i want to remain gay, i must no cum forever?!?!
 
Personally I've found that cum tastes best if you can get it in your mouth strait away. The flavour seems to really deteriorate once its cooled down, which is why i've never tried freezing. At most I personally never leave it more than a minute before eating it, which is about long enough to get my nerve back up after the post-orgasmic loss of interest.

However, the best way I've found is to really psyche yourself if while wanking, then when you cum, take the first few blasts in your hand and eat those while still cumming. The first bit is generally the best tasting anyway.

As for losing gayness after cumming I do find that myself sometimes and honestly, I've got no way around it.
 
And why the hell i lose my gayness when i'm cum? It's biology? Or something wrong with me?
And i thinks your idea will not work for me... last time i cum into a condom. But when i'm done, i can't eat it (cuz lose my gayness) and dropped it out. But next time i'll try it... again...
God! If i want to remain gay, i must no cum forever?!?![/QUOTE]

You know, people use this site for various reasons; obviously there's stuff on here that's erotic as hell, and before long, we all have our various trousers down and are taking care of business. Then there's the function of seeking legit help or advice for something. I'm not sure futanari, where you're at with your sexuality, but from your post above I'd say that you have a few issues that need looking into. I'm just saying, that, if that's the case, there are plenty of healthy avenues to explore, therapy, and stuff that could really give you answers and a healthy handle on your questions above....
good luck, and go for it....
 
good advice

And why the hell i lose my gayness when i'm cum? It's biology? Or something wrong with me?
And i thinks your idea will not work for me... last time i cum into a condom. But when i'm done, i can't eat it (cuz lose my gayness) and dropped it out. But next time i'll try it... again...
God! If i want to remain gay, i must no cum forever?!?!

You know, people use this site for various reasons; obviously there's stuff on here that's erotic as hell, and before long, we all have our various trousers down and are taking care of business. Then there's the function of seeking legit help or advice for something. I'm not sure futanari, where you're at with your sexuality, but from your post above I'd say that you have a few issues that need looking into. I'm just saying, that, if that's the case, there are plenty of healthy avenues to explore, therapy, and stuff that could really give you answers and a healthy handle on your questions above....
good luck, and go for it....[/QUOTE]

I was going to post the same thing. You don't have to eat come if you don't want to. I don't always do it. If you're gay, you're not required to eat cum or take it up the ass. If you like to suck cock and eat cum, it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay either.

If you are a bit confused about your sexuality, there's tons of discussion threads here, where you can talk about it.
 
I like to cum into the gusset of my wife's panties and then lick them clean. It's almost like the creampie she won't let me enjoy.

I love this as well, especially with a vibe inside of me.
 
First time

I sat in a park...and was jerking off...when I thought.....hmmm, its been a while since I tasted. Thats when I decided to taste some as it came out ( I dint fully orgasm...I wanted to taste some...but not get the post orgasm loss of interest).....I liked it and thats when I decided I wanted to taste and suck someone elses cock....
 
Last Saturday

Saturday morning I was home all alone and very horney!!! I laid down on the floor and jacked myself until I was extremley close to cumming. Then thru my legs over my head, took aim and didn't miss a drop!!! I milked myself until there was nothing left, not even a tiny drip. Sat up and savored every last bit before swallowing it down. Now that I think about it, I am home alone again and might just go back for more!!!!
 
What a wonderful, positive post, lovablo! I enjoy shooting my cum into my mouth the same way you do it. Then I swirl it around for awhile to savour the delicious flavour before swallowing it. I wish we could enjoy this together. I love your lingerie, you look so desirable!
 
The over the head works just great, but can be a pain on the back sometimes. I prefer it right out of the hand.

I really have never had a problem eating it at all, but have know a few people over the years who have. The jist for them was to have cum available when they were at the height of excitement. One guy used a condom and kept it for the next time. Worked for him.
 
Jerking off the other day, watching internet porn, really fucking horny and wanting to cum in my mouth. I felt it building up deep in my balls, and I glanced down at my cock and all this cum was flooding out, but I hadn't cum yet. So I quickly lay down on the floor, threw my legs over my head, and all of it dripped into my mouth. It was fucking amazing, because I hadn't fully cum, and was still horny as hell. I kept pumping till I shot the full load on my belly. Holy shit. Now I want to try it again!
 
I also enjoy the legs over head method. I have shot in my hand and ate it, laid on my side and tried shooting far enough to get in my mouth. You cant beat the success of the legs over head method. I probably eat , on average, 5 loads of my cum a week. I prefer to eat my own cuz there is no risk involved. Although you do lose the satisfaction of knowing you made a guy cum, but what are ya gonna do?
 
The best way I've found is to spurt my cum all over a vibe or dildo. I'll have one hand wrapped around my prick to get the cream flying out, and the other holding the rubber cock. After a couple of cum blasts (the sweet pre-cum) I'll shove the cock in my slutty mouth while I'm still shooting, and horny.

It makes me cum even harder to have a cock coated with warm, sticky cum spreading my lips.
 
I've often used a shot glass to collect the cum when I jerk off. That way I get to look at it, admire the pearly white nectar, and look at how much came out (measure if you will). Then, like a sacred ritual, I can slowly let it pour over my tongue while my body is relaxed, not twisted in half. There is one catch, put a few drops of water in the bottom of the glass before shooting. That way the sweet sperm doesn't stick so bad, don't worry, it doesn't water down the flavor at all!!

Also, I too cum on my ass toys all the time. What is really hot... To jerk off with my favorite 7 inch glass cock slide gracefully in and out of my sweet hole. Then I pull it out at the last moment, get as much of my powerful seed on it as I can and immediately push it deep into my bowels. It’s as close as I can get to knowing how it feels to have sperm shot up my asshole. I want to feel that soooo badly...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top