OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

What Troy is hunting around for is actually a treasure trove of old Mardi Gras outfits and props. So you girls will have your choice of things like boots beads umbrellas feather boas hats even some backdrop pieces for the stage and small lighting pieces, as well as clothes for the show and maybe every day use.
 
well Hannah mentioned this morning the girls have an hour to get ready before opening so....if breezy is around we should get started for the evening.
 
well Hannah mentioned this morning the girls have an hour to get ready before opening so....if breezy is around we should get started for the evening.

I am here but may have to leave for a short bit around 9 or 9:30 est to pick my son up.
 
And keeping with the black and red theme that Hannah started with the guys, I found this number.....

56023_IS
 
Thanks both of you... we are gonna rock!!! :D I posted referring to our shopping trip.
 
I think Tess or Hannah needs to officialize DJ being the DJ for the tavern....
 
*giggle*


Ohhh...you guys know those tv shows where you KNOW the two people are going to get together but it takes like 8 seasons for it to finally happen...I see that going on here...
 
Well, I will be gone tomorrow afternoon, the high school girls basketball team is in a big playoff game tomorrow afternoon and my son and I are going to cheer them on to victory!
 
I'll be gone for most of the morning and for the first part of the afternoon. Bombing bedbugs at nana's before going to over see the Pinewood Derby for the Cub Scout Pack I work with *groans*
 
So will everyone be here tomorrow night??? Can we do the grand opening then??? We need guys to be there also, they are a vital part to our success, lol
 
Back
Top