The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

Or at least work on your non-verbal cues.

Your passiveness could be taken as disinterest or even coldness. Guys aren't psychic, and unless you meet him online or have some sort of prior discussions indicating what you want to get out of the relationship, he may not keep pushing if he doesn't feel like it's working for both of you.
This makes sense, because while dating I don't want to spell myself out quickly. I think I do spill non-verbal cues and if he senses it, he does, if he does not: I am still happy in a flirty date way. I realize this is not entirely fair to the date but I am sure when I become interested in a second or third go round: I will make a better effort to pour the communication verbally and non verbally.

You are kind.

I have no patience with people who demand psychic abilities and test me with them. Saying what you want *is* a naked, one-down position. If you can't do that, you won't do the rest of what I want.
I am not so demanding. The fact is: I am dating and not in a relationship. I do say what I want: as in 'I want spaghetti.' That is a start.

i think being able to open up that box of craziness that is in your brain is one of the ultimate acts of submission. you are completely vulnerable at that moment for either being accepted or rejected as you are. for me, it takes time to get there, and being apprehensive about sharing could be taken as being guarded. letting bits of pieces out at a time, gives you a chance to gage his reaction. if there is chemistry, the rest should take care of itself, as long as you don't self sabotage.
It does take time, especially since the underlying fact is: It is a date, we don't really know each other. My last lover called me a freak, and even the man I just dated said my mind is 'exhausting' him but refuses to reject me; instead I think he is bent on changing me, which I have concluded from conversations and words from him: 'You don't really want that.' So he is slapping me because he wants to please me, while I feel that he might be uncomfortable doing that. Now I feel like I am using him.
Guarded! I like the word. It reminds me of work.
Condition: Stable
Condition: Guarded
Condition: Critical

This makes sense, because while dating I don't want to spell myself out quickly. I think I do spill non-verbal cues and if he senses it, he does, if he does not: I am still happy in a flirty date way. I realize this is not entirely fair to the date but I am sure when I become interested in a second or third go round: I will make a better effort to pour the communication verbally and non verbally.

I am not so demanding. The fact is: I am dating and not in a relationship. I do say what I want: as in 'I want spaghetti.' That is a start.

i want spaghetti with meatballs!

It does take time, especially since the underlying fact is: It is a date, we don't really know each other. My last lover called me a freak, and even the man I just dated said my mind is 'exhausting' him but refuses to reject me; instead I think he is bent on changing me, which I have concluded from conversations and words from him: 'You don't really want that.' So he is slapping me because he wants to please me, while I feel that he might be uncomfortable doing that. Now I feel like I am using him.
Guarded! I like the word. It reminds me of work.
Condition: Stable
Condition: Guarded
Condition: Critical

:( i hope you find someone who really wants to slap you. it may be close to time to ask him if he really enjoys it. be honest with him. if he's not wired that way, it's better to find out sooner than later. he could surprise you. think of it as pleasing him. you need to find out what it is that turns his buttons. it's a mission. how can you really please him, if you don't know? if spanking gets his cock hard, then woot! maybe it doesn't, but after a long day at work, it relieves some stress. more research!

i want spaghetti with meatballs!

:( i hope you find someone who really wants to slap you. it may be close to time to ask him if he really enjoys it. be honest with him. if he's not wired that way, it's better to find out sooner than later. he could surprise you. think of it as pleasing him. you need to find out what it is that turns his buttons. it's a mission. how can you really please him, if you don't know? if spanking gets his cock hard, then woot! maybe it doesn't, but after a long day at work, it relieves some stress. more research!
Spaghetti and research! From now on I will always order spaghetti, say yes to every man that asks me out, and work on a research project.
1. Do you ever feel tired and aggravated when you get home from work?
2. Did you ever feel like: laying the belt down on a lady?
3. Have you ever engaged in a sexual struggle with your woman? Did your cock get hard?

Spaghetti and research! From now on I will always order spaghetti, say yes to every man that asks me out, and work on a research project.
1. Do you ever feel tired and aggravated when you get home from work?
2. Did you ever feel like: laying the belt down on a lady?
3. Have you ever engaged in a sexual struggle with your woman? Did your cock get hard?

exactly. then immediately check the vitals.

exactly. then immediately check the vitals.
Do vitals or prepare to do the Heimlich maneuver. :eek:

#4. Does no ever mean yes when she has implied consent beforehand?
I am hardly ever serious but I will think about this one tonight: what will my variables be and how can I limit them? How can I make a control group? What is my hypothesis for this research and what information will be gained, for what benefit?
I will carry on with the experiment till one day during dinner the date will drop his fork and say: Put your coat on, we are leaving, get in the car. And then we will all live happily ever after ahahahahahaha and I will stop collecting data after that.

I thought that's what safe words were for?
I don't think I have to worry about that for a while, although it would have been useful during the two times he slapped me because I said stop and he did stop, and later I wished I had said nothing.

My mind is whispering: It is Saturday night and I have to work in the morning. If I am not home by midnight I either turned into a rag doll with a missing slipper or I will be...tied up to his couch with rope while he insists we do what normal people do, which most likely will include watching Saturday Night Live or something.

My mind is whispering: It is Saturday night and I have to work in the morning. If I am not home by midnight I either turned into a rag doll with a missing slipper or I will be...tied up to his couch with rope while he insists we do what normal people do, which most likely will include watching Saturday Night Live or something.

pssssst. janey.

:devil:
:heart:
:cattail:

no coffee???????

that's sadistic. hard limit i say.
Yeap. And I left my sweet submissive smile on the pillow and ran the hell out of there as fast as I could with my steth wrapped around my neck, and put my mascara on in my car with my coffee cup filled from the deli. :eek:

Yeap. And I left my sweet submissive smile on the pillow and ran the hell out of there as fast as I could with my steth wrapped around my neck, and put my mascara on in my car with my coffee cup filled from the deli. :eek:

Knowing where to get your own coffee when you need it is key.

Knowing where to get your own coffee when you need it is key.
Yes! I like coffee. I was kinda grouchy about it though.
My mind was whispering: Never sleeping here again jerk!
And today he messaged me that I am a beautiful, classy, coffee-less bitch!
Who calls women classy? What a weirdo. :eek:

I am afraid and I like it. I think I will meet him at the door with my coat on so that he can't get in my house and belt me cause I think he is going to do it and I think it will hurt.

I am afraid and I like it. I think I will meet him at the door with my coat on so that he can't get in my house and belt me cause I think he is going to do it and I think it will hurt.

wear a garter, hose and pretty panties. ;)

wear a garter, hose and pretty panties. ;)
I am such an idiot! I wore jeans and a sweater and we went to eat Lebanese food and then he dropped me off at home.

Last night on the phone he said: You keep talking and I am going to do it, I will belt you on your ass and on the backside of your thighs cause you keep talking about it but I am going to do it when I feel like doing it and not when you ask me to do it, so when you see me coming to your door you better run and hide.

And I was actually nervous!

He talked about this guy he knows, who has this crazy girlfriend that got mad, went out and sucked some guys cock and went back to the house, kissed him with tongue in mouth and then told him: I just sucked some other guys cock.

I was thinking, if she really wanted to be nasty she could have kept the guys sperm in her her mouth like a little animal and spit it into her boyfriends mouth.

And then he started talking about something else and I was still thinking about that, and what that would look like....would the boyfriend slap her after that? If she spit some other mans sperm in his mouth?

I couldn't get it out of my disgusting little head so I asked him: What if I did that to you?

The whole conversation was ridiculous.

I don't know what the hell is going on but I keep on seeing him like a fucking crack addict just cause he slapped me a few times. I am chasing the dragon and he won't fucking lay it down. I am all confused.

This morning he came to my house for 15 minutes to get his coffee cup filled to the top. My hair was a mess and I was dressed in NY Yankee pink pajama pants with no panties on underneath. He said my ass looked good in my jammies. My mind was whispering: Do something.

He did not and I didn't really care. The gig is up.

I asked him if he was going to take me to a Yankee game this year. He said no, but he would take me to see the Phillies. ew.

I asked him if he would protect me against that lewd Philly Phanatic.

Damn. The only reason I would ever go to a Philly game is to be molested in public by that huge green weirdo.

Back