Good stories well told

Agree this. One of me is enough, and I don't have the energy or the need to run multiple personalities. What you read is what you get.

Likewise. I'd forget who I was if I had more than one. As it is, I use my real first name because if I didn't, I'd probably use it somewhere anyhow. I work in my partners office every now and then doing admin stuff for him and sending out invoices and stuff and every now and then I use my name when I'm sending his emails out. Oops. So naaaah, Alts? Too much trouble for me.

I work in my partners office every now and then doing admin stuff for him and sending out invoices and stuff and every now and then I use my name when I'm sending his emails out. Oops. So naaaah, Alts? Too much trouble for me.

Totally something I would do if I tried alts. I can relate.

Likewise. I'd forget who I was if I had more than one. As it is, I use my real first name because if I didn't, I'd probably use it somewhere anyhow. I work in my partners office every now and then doing admin stuff for him and sending out invoices and stuff and every now and then I use my name when I'm sending his emails out. Oops. So naaaah, Alts? Too much trouble for me.

The other person who I send e-mails out for from time to time has the same first name as me.:D

I think the issue goes beyond that for the AH. I don't think the "let's do the pretense that I'm more than one voice on the AH" playground stuff goes well with the culture of the AH. That's a juvenile game that more suits the GB.

^^^^^He and McPILOT are our official trolls, right? I read Laurels post right?

I'm one of Laurel's official trolls, yes. I think I first got that honor by providing a list of nonfunctioning elements on Literotica that I thought the site should concentrate on fixing before giving us new bells and whistles no one was asking for. Laurel's response was that everything on Lit. was functioning just dandy and I was a troll. That was years ago. My list of what doesn't function as advertised--or at all--on Literotica hasn't changed. Posters here can judge for themselves whether everything advertised as a function here is cooking along just dandy. I put Laurel in a category of my own that day too and am fine with her calling me a troll for what she called me a troll.

No, everyone here doesn't post to the forum using different alts.

I'm happy to read this because it always seemed to me like everyone did, and I hated it! I never know who is who and is the same person. I confuse easily.

I do have two other accounts here, but don't post to the forums with them.
I made one to post fetish stories I didn't want associated with this account. The other I made a couple years ago but I have never used it. I couldn't log into it when I was going to submit a story so I made this account, I have since figured out the password and have access to it, but never use it.

I'm happy to read this because it always seemed to me like everyone did, and I hated it! I never know who is who and is the same person. I confuse easily.

I do have two other accounts here, but don't post to the forums with them.
I made one to post fetish stories I didn't want associated with this account. The other I made a couple years ago but I have never used it. I couldn't log into it when I was going to submit a story so I made this account, I have since figured out the password and have access to it, but never use it.

I have other account names I post stories under--specializing in different categories--but I don't post to the forum with them. I have an account (Shabbu) that I share with another member, Sabb, that we use to coauthor stories in. I think two or three times I've mistakenly posted to the forum under that name when I didn't realize I had that account activated (to check the author page) rather than my sr71plt account. I think I posted an "Opps" correction each time, though.

What you see is what you get. I do have two alts, one is for co-authoring of stories with a writer who used to hang out here a lot. She has since left after being outed by some people here. The other is for posting Lesbian stories. Neither of the two have any posts. So no, not everyone has posting alts.

What you see is what you get. I do have two alts, one is for co-authoring of stories with a writer who used to hang out here a lot. She has since left after being outed by some people here. The other is for posting Lesbian stories. Neither of the two have any posts. So no, not everyone has posting alts.

jeanne_d_artois and Fag-Ash_Lil make infrequent appearances but don't add much except to discussions on the use of alts to write in a different style.

Back