My slut's wish

well not a bad start, now lets see what this slut wife of yours can really bring to the table?
 
So, Hi everyone...I just wanted to pop in & say hi...these pictures are of me!!! We'll try to get some more up soon...I'm still a little shy, so I want to make sure the pics are good...maybe if the cards are right, there will be more tonight. Until then, here's one more...;)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9,762
Thanks so much for all of the positive comments! It is definitely getting us both excited about posting more! Looking forward to taking more pictures for you to see!!!;)
 
taking requests

Well, it looks like tonight will be a good night to post some great pics...so, we are happy to take requests. They can be vanilla, they can be kinky, they can be whatever. Pretty much anything goes....yay, I can't wait! So, get your requests in and we'll see what we can do. We can't promise to get to all of them tonight, but I am up for trying! So...I'll attach a little inspiration...(I don't typically have access to these pics, but I do now, so I am taking advantage of it!!!) ;)
 

Attachments

  • corset.jpg
    corset.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7,715
88

I'd love to see you and that crop

and watch how it can be used to seduce all your darkest secrets :cool:
 
evening

evening all! as you can see, she is looking forward to later this evening!

Any suggestions would be welcome! I'll be posting some pic's later!
 
Very naughty, very nice. Looking forward to more. Would love to see you two together, and I mean together in the nastiest sense of the word.
 
what would you do with an ass like that? I have some ideas, but let's see what you guys would do! She loves being told what to do!
 
Some shots of two of my favorite things!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 6,342
  • IMG_1763.jpg
    IMG_1763.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6,159
I hope you enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 6,868
  • IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 7,430
Back
Top