Dear Alex Jones: The Market Will Fix Everything!

You are #1 of the Top Ten Hall of Shame in general. You sicken me and a lot of other people too scared to admit it, lest you hurl racial slurs, homopobic insults or misogynist female shaming posts. Wait I correct myself. They aren't afraid, they see you as the loser you are and dont want to engage you. Believe it or not, most people people post online for fun. Few are sitting there hitting F5 to engage in battle over a personality neither of us actually listen to. That's you Rob. Always insulting always fighting. Maybe someday you will get a girlfriend. I'd bet if you were happy in life you would not be like this.

Good luck. You are the saddest sad sack of lit I have ever seen. And I know you blood is boiling and you will attack me for telling the truth... But it won't matter because I have a happy life and will forget about this in 10 minutes. And I may log in tomorrow or maybe in six months.

But I know you will be waiting regardless...

Uh, you fat shame, use homophobic slurs and all that other shit too, dumbass...lmao
What a victim tard.:)

As much fun as it is to play "you did it too", the idea of Jones getting something right is interesting and it's pretty reasonable as conspiracy theories go to think Jones hit the wrong nerve and is paying for it.

Remember when the general manager of Twitter in the UK said that the social network sees itself as "the free speech wing of the free speech party"?

Just as big a pile of intentionally disingenuous bullcrap as "| - Free Speech, No Spam! - |" on this site.

Leaving aside Alex Jones (he had it long coming, not much of a controversy here):
- btw I heard that his banning was related to his comments about Sandy Hook, and pending lawsuit from grieving parents-

There's a bigger public scandal currently going on in France.

DisInfoLab, a Soros funded EU organization, has been accused of political profiling.
They recently published recently a report in which they singled out 50.000 French Twitter accounts which they found to be Hyperactive regarding the Benalla affair. They made several inferences about them, including that a portion of them were "rusophile".

Last edited:
Hey LadyF. Why haven't you followed up on that?
I kept checking this thread for your posts, just like others, I'm sure.

It would be a pitty if you gave up just because of two mouthbreathers who harass you every time you post.

When you look at the increase as a percent of the market, the dow had a greater increase under the previous administration. Facts are easy to obtain. Politifact even has a write up on it.

When you look at the increase as a percent of the market, the dow had a greater increase under the previous administration. Facts are easy to obtain. Politifact even has a write up on it.

Didn't even bother to see what the thread was about, did ya?

Random (D)ick suck comments......not at all shocking.

What a fucking victim.

Uh oh. Start the countdown timer for LadyVictimstein to claim victim status. :eek:

You are #1 of the Top Ten Hall of Shame in general. You sicken me and a lot of other people too scared to admit it, lest you hurl racial slurs, homopobic insults or misogynist female shaming posts. Wait I correct myself. They aren't afraid, they see you as the loser you are and dont want to engage you. Believe it or not, most people people post online for fun. Few are sitting there hitting F5 to engage in battle over a personality neither of us actually listen to. That's you Rob. Always insulting always fighting. Maybe someday you will get a girlfriend. I'd bet if you were happy in life you would not be like this.

Good luck. You are the saddest sad sack of lit I have ever seen. And I know you blood is boiling and you will attack me for telling the truth... But it won't matter because I have a happy life and will forget about this in 10 minutes. And I may log in tomorrow or maybe in six months.

And there it is. :)

It would be a pitty if you gave up just because of two mouthbreathers who harass you every time you post.

Shaddup, goat fucker.

Shut your bleating hole hashie, you Janus-faced shithead.

I genuinely believe that people like you are the reason for racism.

Other than being black, what's your calling card? Are you educated? Formally or informally.
Naah, your posts are dumb and kitsch as hell.

Nigger. Here ya go. :)
I would never call LJ or LadyF, whom I respect - that. But you're behaving like a racist, xenophobic one.

Hei Zumi, you racist and xenophobic pos.

Guess what?
From now on I'll call you "nigger".
Just like you had no qualms about encouraging the stalkers who call us prairee niggers, gipsies and pakis.

You can shove your non- white outrage up your ass, as far as I care. :)

attachment.php

Lol. 85 got triggered. Again.

If one cares to read through that thread, they could easily see that the poster reacted out of anger to the fact that IrezumiKiss and others kept encouraging her xenophobic trolls -85 included-.

Or does 85 think that xenophobic slurs like 'unwashed paki or gipsy, or third worlder' are more acceptable than the 'N' world? I don't.
Anyway, it looks like that crap is water under the bridge for most.

Why don't you insert a huge dildo in your butt instead, 85?
All those frustrated sexual hormones ain't good for one's mental health.

You are #1 of the Top Ten Hall of Shame in general. You sicken me and a lot of other people too scared to admit it, lest you hurl racial slurs, homopobic insults or misogynist female shaming posts.
He's paying evil unto evil. I see no problem with that.

He's paying evil unto evil. I see no problem with that.

I do see a problem with tit for tat. That's how you get the Balkinisation of a region. It leads to civil wars and genocides. You are the mirrored evil that your enemy sees.

That leaves aside the thorny problem as to who decides what evil needs evil visited upon it and to what degree. Your proposition is indefensible philosophically.

If there IS such a thing as a Hall of Shame, I am absolutely certain your parents would have been inducted in the inaugural class. I cannot imagine the deep sense of shame and regret they must have felt once they realized what sort of person you turned out to be: equal parts ignorance and intolerance.

You sicken me as well, lambchop. You routinely barge into threads with your trademark belligerence and your inability to see any opinion other than your own as anything other than a personal attack. You hold yourself as the singular titular expert on all things black and female, and when people take issue with that, they're "racist" and "misogynist". Hey, Alex Jones is neither black or female, so using your own "logic", why are you posting in this thread? Hmmm?

I see that, just like your RWCJ partners in slime, you're trying to emasculate me yet again, oh "Rob can't possibly have a girlfriend....because reasons!" I'm touched that you're concerned about my social life. Sadly, I don't care one whit about yours.

And that was a cute close to your post, you just "know" I was going to fire back at you. Damned straight, your pre-emptive derpstrike notwithstanding. I clap back. Deal with it. Or don't.

I called you out on your "must be doing something right! Hurr Durr!" stupidity and you are squealing. Own your shame for a change, you pathetic
ninnyhammer.

I do see a problem with tit for tat. That's how you get the Balkinisation of a region. It leads to civil wars and genocides. You are the mirrored evil that your enemy sees.

That leaves aside the thorny problem as to who decides what evil needs evil visited upon it and to what degree. Your proposition is indefensible philosophically.

I will gladly accept Balkanization and war rather than submit to a union dominated by white supremacy.

Keep that tail between your legs..... tuck like a cuck :D

Or grow up and answer the question.

Do you or do you not think commerce should be tightly controlled and regulated by the government or not?? :confused:
No one cares about a loser like you. You are retarded and you've jumped the shark. You will never get taken seriously ever again.

^^^ Fuck off, mouthbreather
attack alts or not

Faster than dial up...

Able to leap piles of dirty laundry and fast food wrappers with a running start...

Stronger smelling than an untended litterbox...

Avoids life responsibilities like the plague...

attachment.php

Monitoring Lit's halls since Spring, 2015.

No one cares about a loser like you. You are retarded and you've jumped the shark. You will never get taken seriously ever again.

Your inability to answer a simple, direct question isn't jumping the shark on my part.

Are you a leftist?

Do you think the government should control all commerce or not? :confused:

Back