Guys - Where would you take my wife to screw her?

screwher

Literotica Guru
My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

I would take her to your bed. Nothing hotter than fucking a married woman in the bed she shares with her husband.

Your dining too table.

On the occasions I have had sex with a married woman, all but one I knew the deal and chose to take her someplace she could remember; someplace to spice up the memory. Except once, when I fucked her in front of him, in the dining too table.

The one occasion when I didn't know she was married, it was her place. That one creeps me out to this day.

Wife

On your living room floor. Would tie her hands behind her back and fuck her first in the ass. Then have her suck my cock. Let her stay on her knees while we chatted maybe play with her nipples.
When I got hard again would remove rope and fuck her again

Would have sex with you if you wanted

I’d have her dress slutty and have her go to the front counter of a seedy motel to ask for a room for just a couple hours.

Yes your bed I think would be ideal, kitchen table for quickie wouldn’t be bad either:devil:

My wife and I are in a hotwife type relationship. Basically, we both like her having sex with other men. I love chatting with other men on this site about them having sex with her. One thing I'm always curious of is where the guy would take my wife to fuck her? His place? Our place? Hotel?

So guys - if you and my wife were to hit it off, the sexual attraction was there. Where would you like to take her to give it to her?

As well, to the guys here that have had sex with married women - where did you have your sex with her?

I first fuck her in your car at your work while you were inside. Then we would drive around to various location repeat. She would blow me on route to destinations. I would fuck her on the hood in remote location.
Your car would be returned by the end of your work day with the scent of a wet used pussy in it.

i have a favorite little hotel in the Denver foothills...

great views..

nice balconies...

strong beds... ;)

Thanks

Wow! A lot of great responses in a very short amount of time. Thanks everyone so far. So far in our hotwifing my wife has only had sex with other men at their places. And only once in a hotel room ( to the best of my knowledge). So I'm liking the idea of her getting laid in our house. In our marital bed.

Hotel sex is always amazing. So the idea of my wife experiencing that with another man again (and more often) in the future is really appealing!

In a hotel, you in the next room listening or watching on webcam.

Maybe even invite some friends to help me

Wow! There's something very erotic about this set up! Hopefully the walls would be very thin! It I would be sooo aroused just knowing what was going on the other side of the wall!

I’d have her dress slutty and have her go to the front counter of a seedy motel to ask for a room for just a couple hours.

I love to watch all that from our car, everything visible from the parking lot. She rents the room then goes in. Tem minutes later you arrive. Knock on the door. She lets you in and then you shut the door. I wait in the car for those couple hours as you're fucking her!

I first fuck her in your car at your work while you were inside. Then we would drive around to various location repeat. She would blow me on route to destinations. I would fuck her on the hood in remote location.
Your car would be returned by the end of your work day with the scent of a wet used pussy in it.

Yes! I love the idea of the remote locations. I've fantasized about another man taking my wife to the outskirts of our city. Maybe a remote wooded area. He lays a blanket down then they screw in the great outdoors! Now that's getting back to nature lol!

I have a fantasy about my lover coming and spending the afternoon casually fucking me throughout the house. Then when I'm leaning over the kitchen table taking it from behind, my husband walks in and sees us, cheerfully greets me, then goes about his evening until my lover and I are done. After I kiss my lover goodbye in our doorway, still naked I go cuddle with my husband until bedtime.

I have a fantasy about my lover coming and spending the afternoon casually fucking me throughout the house. Then when I'm leaning over the kitchen table taking it from behind, my husband walks in and sees us, cheerfully greets me, then goes about his evening until my lover and I are done. After I kiss my lover goodbye in our doorway, still naked I go cuddle with my husband until bedtime.

Fantastic! I'm eagerly awaiting that moment I'm walking in on my own wife like this. I'll watch for a bit then give them their privacy again. Then I'll cuddle her brains out myself!!

Rock Concert, near the stage! First I'd walk us through the crowd, letting her trail behind me, me leading her by hand. Every Rocker knows you always walk your lady in front of the Man while working your way to the front of the crowd. Why guys? Because most of those fellow rockers will cop a feel of your girls ass and then some. But I'll let you in on a little something. Your girl loves being admired, she is the center of attention. I too am at attention.

Once we reached the lights and fog. I'm behind her, rocking to the music. Or are we only rocking to the music. Your girl is so hot in this position. We are going to be a little late getting home met a couple of new friends.

Got to love a good rock concert.

kik duccat for more.

Last edited:

This is the one I like best! I would feel soooo hot knowing she was doing this! (And, I soooo want to eat her out when she got home!!!)

I'd suggest we meet up at that pool club where her first date with Roger began before he took her to his place. I'd like to talk with her, right there, about all that's been awakened for her since she was first there with Roger and his friends. Meanwhile I'd have booked a room in the hotel across the street ...

When she needed a break from the wild stuff I'd say, "How about we go to yours and you introduce me to your husband?" Once there, and having shared a beer with you, her sat up against me and us playing around some right there in front of you, she'd be well primed, by the earlier evening escapades and by your encouragement, to do what you really want her to do: blow you a little kiss, then waggle her sweet butt up the stairs me right behind her and feeling her up. Then your marital bedsprings really really go. You hear them in the background of her moans and coos and squeals and my commentary to her about her deep need for studs invading her well used puss. :cool:

I'd suggest we meet up at that pool club where her first date with Roger began before he took her to his place. I'd like to talk with her, right there, about all that's been awakened for her since she was first there with Roger and his friends. Meanwhile I'd have booked a room in the hotel across the street ...

When she needed a break from the wild stuff I'd say, "How about we go to yours and you introduce me to your husband?" Once there, and having shared a beer with you, her sat up against me and us playing around some right there in front of you, she'd be well primed, by the earlier evening escapades and by your encouragement, to do what you really want her to do: blow you a little kiss, then waggle her sweet butt up the stairs me right behind her and feeling her up. Then your marital bedsprings really really go. You hear them in the background of her moans and coos and squeals and my commentary to her about her deep need for studs invading her well used puss. :cool:

Oh wow!! Thanks Simon! That's fantastic!

My hotwife mostly gets fucked in a sex club near us. If it's someone new, it's usually in a decent hotel so it's a neutral, safe place. Once she's fucked a guy a few times and established that he's safe, she'll meet at his place to fuck. She's fucked a few guys in their cars on their work breaks too, and one guy in his office. Good times.

In a public restroom at a theater, during intermission after a movie date with her. Yeah, it would be my treat, too. I'd treat her to the film, popcorn, etc. You could tag along and watch the film.....and make sure that no one catches fucking in public. :devil:

Back