Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 PM   #126
Lake4321
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneNatural View Post
Loved this site. Ran across the mother daughter picture. I think daughters of big breasted woman have it the absolute worst. Meeting friends and boyfriends and all of them sort of expecting the gene to have been passed. And seeing just how big the mom is and how the daughter isn't bigger than a b cup. It's interesting.
I wonder about the reverse....a small breasted mom who has a very well-endowed daughter. Does mom have some envy over all the attention her daughter gets with such assets?

Old 05-14-2015, 11:40 PM   #127
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake4321 View Post
I wonder about the reverse....a small breasted mom who has a very well-endowed daughter. Does mom have some envy over all the attention her daughter gets with such assets?
I overheard once two women talking about exactly that. One lady had about an a-cup, if that, and was talking about her d-cup daughter. Mostly she was glad that her girl was d-cup and not small, and was concerned about too much attention form guys, the wrong guy, and and that all that attention would distract her from school.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:25 AM   #128
vintagelady
Really Experienced

Surely a woman's attitude towards her boobs change with age. I am big, it runs in the family. When I was young I was proud of my breasts. Then the older I got the harder they were to maintain, shall we say. Older women look better when they are flatter chested, now I am older younger women look sexier with slight breasts, IMHO.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #129
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagelady View Post
Surely a woman's attitude towards her boobs change with age. I am big, it runs in the family. When I was young I was proud of my breasts. Then the older I got the harder they were to maintain, shall we say. Older women look better when they are flatter chested, now I am older younger women look sexier with slight breasts, IMHO.
Hahaha, nice comment. Age is the enemy of us all, but even more so for busty women. I guess you get it good early on in life, and the smaller get it good later in life, but no one gets it good all around and forever. That's why I say all body type are necessary and ultimately good. But bog ones are something to behold, as I'm sure yours were in your heyday.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:35 AM   #130
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Talking Dominance with a twist

Sometimes the breast-dominant help out the less fortunate in time of need, observe:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/798a5b677...xuweo1_400.jpg

Now isn't that nice of her? And people think busty girls are selfish, ha!

Old 05-15-2015, 11:55 AM   #131
vintagelady
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanneland View Post
Hahaha, nice comment. Age is the enemy of us all, but even more so for busty women. I guess you get it good early on in life, and the smaller get it good later in life, but no one gets it good all around and forever. That's why I say all body type are necessary and ultimately good. But bog ones are something to behold, as I'm sure yours were in your heyday.
Hubby still seems happy enough with them.: sad thing was I was very self conscious when I was young. Never wore anything to revealing or a bikini... You don't know what you got till it's gone.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:56 AM   #132
vintagelady
Really Experienced

Quote:
Sometimes the breast-dominant help out the less fortunate in time of need, observe:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/798a5b677...xuweo1_400.jpg

Now isn't that nice of her? And people think busty girls are selfish, ha!
Awww so cute!

Old 05-15-2015, 12:03 PM   #133
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

Talking

How come gravity isn't pulling down on my penis making it longer?

Old 05-15-2015, 12:25 PM   #134
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hubby still seems happy enough with them.: sad thing was I was very self conscious when I was young. Never wore anything to revealing or a bikini... You don't know what you got till it's gone.
Slef-conscious? I would call it modest. A bit of self-consciousness in a girl, especially a busty one, is quite cute and attractive to a man, it is a little bit of vulnerability and that is really nice. As for your husband liking them, if he has been with you a long time, he can easily remember what they were like back years ago, just like we always think of people as they were when we met them, so you'll be 'hot' forever that way!

Old 05-15-2015, 12:26 PM   #135
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
How come gravity isn't pulling down on my penis making it longer?
Maybe you need to attach a weight to it, lol!

Old 05-15-2015, 12:27 PM   #136
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Talking

Quote:
Awww so cute!
Isn't it though, did you ever help the less fortunate (of breasts), lol.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #137
vintagelady
Really Experienced

Quote:
Isn't it though, did you ever help the less fortunate (of breasts), lol.
Too much of a weakling to give piggy backs, so never helped out in that respect.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:05 PM   #138
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Too much of a weakling to give piggy backs, so never helped out in that respect.
Oh, too bad. Maybe be you helped them out by letting them touch and feel what big ones are like, hahaha.

Oh my, I am quite the silly one today.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #139
vintagelady
Really Experienced

Quote:
Oh, too bad. Maybe be you helped them out by letting them touch and feel what big ones are like, hahaha.

Oh my, I am quite the silly one today.
Well... If I can be of service to any ladies that need such help, I am more than happy to oblige. Honestly... No bother...

Old 05-15-2015, 01:49 PM   #140
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Well... If I can be of service to any ladies that need such help, I am more than happy to oblige. Honestly... No bother...
No kidding? Did y'all hear that!?

Did you allow it before?

Old 05-15-2015, 01:54 PM   #141
CJontherocks
Soul Whisperer

This is certainly an interesting and thought-provoking thread. I was especially intrigued by the discussion of maternal power. In art throughout history, symbols of fertility are depicted with large breasts. And in pagan cultures, femininity is (was?) revered. Some of that, I believe, certainly continues. Though males have dominated (at least in appearance) since the inception of monotheism, women still hold the trump card... as long as they appear to be powerful.

Large breasts are, without a doubt, symbolic of power. That seems to be true as well among women, with small-breasted women who envy or defer to larger-beasted women. In my head, I think of powerful small-breasted women as shrews and powerful large-breasted women as vixens. Right or wrong (yes, I know it's wrong), it's the first thing that enters my mind as I write this. So there's the power thing again, albeit from a man's warped perspective. On a side note, I'm an ass-man, so I lean toward small-breasted women. Or I'm not that confident, so I lean toward small-breasted women. Whichever; that's probably not important to this thread. With these attitudes formed over centuries, it's not surprising that small-breasted women feel inferior to large-breasted women, and might feel the need to act out their feelings through sex. Similarly, men with smaller penises seem to defer to men with larger ones.

The difference, as some have pointed out, is that a man's penis size isn't apparent when he's clothed. Those feelings of inferiority are likely manifested in other ways. Attitudes, confidence, body language... these can all speak volumes. And it doesn't take a bona fide behaviorist to tell the difference between quiet confidence and needle-dick arrogance. Still... one has to look closely with men. Women wear it right there on their chest for all to see. And the first thing we see with large-breasted women is power. Everybody likes power, whether we're wielding, worshipping, or manipulating it.

It may just be that the small-breasted woman in the OP found a way to manipulate that power with a power of her own.

(a banana chorus line)

Team PM

Old 05-15-2015, 02:08 PM   #142
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJontherocks View Post
This is certainly an interesting and thought-provoking thread. I was especially intrigued by the discussion of maternal power. In art throughout history, symbols of fertility are depicted with large breasts. And in pagan cultures, femininity is (was?) revered. Some of that, I believe, certainly continues. Though males have dominated (at least in appearance) since the inception of monotheism, women still hold the trump card... as long as they appear to be powerful.

Large breasts are, without a doubt, symbolic of power. That seems to be true as well among women, with small-breasted women who envy or defer to larger-beasted women. In my head, I think of powerful small-breasted women as shrews and powerful large-breasted women as vixens. Right or wrong (yes, I know it's wrong), it's the first thing that enters my mind as I write this. So there's the power thing again, albeit from a man's warped perspective. On a side note, I'm an ass-man, so I lean toward small-breasted women. Or I'm not that confident, so I lean toward small-breasted women. Whichever; that's probably not important to this thread. With these attitudes formed over centuries, it's not surprising that small-breasted women feel inferior to large-breasted women, and might feel the need to act out their feelings through sex. Similarly, men with smaller penises seem to defer to men with larger ones.

The difference, as some have pointed out, is that a man's penis size isn't apparent when he's clothed. Those feelings of inferiority are likely manifested in other ways. Attitudes, confidence, body language... these can all speak volumes. And it doesn't take a bona fide behaviorist to tell the difference between quiet confidence and needle-dick arrogance. Still... one has to look closely with men. Women wear it right there on their chest for all to see. And the first thing we see with large-breasted women is power. Everybody likes power, whether we're wielding, worshipping, or manipulating it.

It may just be that the small-breasted woman in the OP found a way to manipulate that power with a power of her own.
Dude, that's pretty succinct. I've always noticed a lot of confidence coming form medium breasted women, b-cup to c-cup myself. The really big ones were usually shy about it. Also a lot of small ones with big butts also seemed pretty confident as well.

As for the fertility thing, right on, it is our first source of nourishment after all, so it makes sense.

Old 05-16-2015, 03:10 AM   #143
Sam5556
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Do the friends wives seem intimidated by her? Are they sort of scared/attracted to her you think?
Some are certainly intimidated and some are equally aroused.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:36 AM   #144
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam5556 View Post
Some are certainly intimidated and some are equally aroused.
Really? How can you tell, what is the reaction/behavior like?

Old 05-16-2015, 04:35 PM   #145
matron222
Really Experienced

Needs to be considered

Needs to be considered

Last edited by matron222 : 08-23-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Old 05-16-2015, 05:07 PM   #146
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by matron222 View Post
While women should support each other, smaller breasted women worry a lot about not being wanted, liked, or found attractive. I hope they like themselves any way. However, any women with a dominant side probably likes an A-cup woman fawning over her.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8beb90781...llyno1_500.jpg
Really? I did not know that. Wouldn't they want comparable sized women fawning all over themselves? In my experience, smaller women were usually the firsty "cool girls" at least in school. That may have been a defense.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #147
flanneland
Literotica Guru

dominance?

No dominance, just harmony:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/33b2210a2...tegyo1_500.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/63a710f6b...tegyo1_500.jpg

Or are there subtle signs???

Old 05-17-2015, 05:08 PM   #148
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru

Huge saggy tits are like a 10 inch cock that doesn't get hard.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:59 PM   #149
flanneland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hahahahaha!!! You have a way with words LincolnDuncan!

Old 05-19-2015, 03:33 PM   #150
JaneNatural
Really Experienced

Quote:
Completely wrong. Huge saggy tits are more likely to get you to orgasm so much quicker than whatever sad few inches you have in your pants Lincoln