Anyone have the urge to receive but not give?

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

Not in the least. Many men want to get blow jobs and do nothing in return. Just be nice and let the man giving yo the bow job how much you enjoy what is happening. A few moans and groans, some pushing with your hips and a nice big load with perhaps a "eat it all" is so nice to hear.

I'm one to just get a blow job and leave. Dont get that from wife. Want to slide my 8" cock in down someones throat and fuck their mouth. wife gets upset when i try to talk about things i need and talk dirty. So as always come to Lit and try and catch a little excitement.

Nice. Keep it simple. Short and sweet.

Yes, I do. A lot. Wish always that I had a bossy couple that gave it to me in turns.

I know that the original post is awhile back but I just found it and wanted to comment.
My preference is definately giving. I do enjoy receiving but I learned long ago that giving is so much pleasure. I was sort of "force fed", or tricked into giving, many years ago by a friend and I learned from that experience how I love the taste of giving and the taste that I receive at the end it is, well so warm and silky smooth, oh my....wish I had some right now, especially an uncut one, but they are so hard to find. But truth is, I've never seen one, or met one, that I didn't enjoy so much

I know that the original post is awhile back but I just found it and wanted to comment.
My preference is definately giving. I do enjoy receiving but I learned long ago that giving is so much pleasure. I was sort of "force fed", or tricked into giving, many years ago by a friend and I learned from that experience how I love the taste of giving and the taste that I receive at the end it is, well so warm and silky smooth, oh my....wish I had some right now, especially an uncut one, but they are so hard to find. But truth is, I've never seen one, or met one, that I didn't enjoy so much

What a sexy post. I am sure a lot of guys and girls would love to receive from a talented oral giver.

Ahem, me included! ;)

Yes. Recieving, I blew hard across them or in them.

Giving, the idea turned me on... But actually doing it? Bored me..just wanted it over with.

Worth noting that all 3 separate guys, were half the size of me cock wise. I'm no BBC.

Was disappointed with all 3.

Guess it's a little selfish but I do on some rare occasions get the urge to receive...

Last edited:
Not in the least. Many men want to get blow jobs and do nothing in return. Just be nice and let the man giving yo the bow job how much you enjoy what is happening. A few moans and groans, some pushing with your hips and a nice big load with perhaps a "eat it all" is so nice to hear.

Always happy to receive bit no desire to give... never done anything with another guy... curious to receive from a semi passable CD but not a straight up dude

The entire time I dated guys, I was a total bottom and willingly assumed the woman’s sexual role in bed. If a guy wanted to suck my dick, it was an instantaneous sexual turn off to me - the same if he asked me to fuck him. Never happened. Every guy I was with was happy that I was a total bottom
🌹Kant👠👠👠

you must make for one f@$RK hot bottom...

I do enjoy both, but have been on the reciving end. 69 relax enjoy cum together. Im married And Bi.

I got into wearing male chastity because it turned me on.

At first it was about a mistress having control over my cock, and when or if it gets released / pleasured.

After I lost my mistress, I started going to a gay-ish glory hole club. I found that getting oral from a guy did absolutely nothing for me, but giving head gets me off big time. I identify as bi, but I take no pleasure from receiving oral from men, I get all of my pleasure from having a cock in one hole, or the other.

Any time I go back to the glory hole club, I now wear chastity, so there's no way I can receive. I get mixed results when guys try to feel me up.

I think more people want to give oral than receive, at least when it comes to m/m. I don't think you'll find yourself short of willing suitors.

Opposite here. The two recently I received, were amazing. I tried giving once, he was hung like a hamster, and it bored me senseless. Just wanted him to cum so I could have my turn.

I got into wearing male chastity because it turned me on.

At first it was about a mistress having control over my cock, and when or if it gets released / pleasured.

After I lost my mistress, I started going to a gay-ish glory hole club. I found that getting oral from a guy did absolutely nothing for me, but giving head gets me off big time. I identify as bi, but I take no pleasure from receiving oral from men, I get all of my pleasure from having a cock in one hole, or the other.

Any time I go back to the glory hole club, I now wear chastity, so there's no way I can receive. I get mixed results when guys try to feel me up.

that would work for me as I do not want to feel it or return the fav

Hmmm... depends on what’s being given/received. Money, a blowjob, or Thanks/Praise
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Let me preface my post by saying I've never done anything sexual with another guy in real life. With that said, I've been thinking (or more accurately fantasizing) about a getting blown by a guy. However, I have no desire to reciprocate. I know that sounds selfish but I'm just not there yet, nor do I think I'll ever be. As anyone felt the same way ? Does this pretty much foreclose on the possibility of getting a blow job if I don't want to give one ?

No problem. I give but never receive because I don't get hard. I'm a sissy and cum while still limp and I don't get sucked though I suck a lot of men's cocks. :)

Back