I Confessed One Of My Fantasies To My Wife

Excited for you missingout, like I mentioned earlier living vicariously through you and your wife's new adventures. Wishing I can only get my wife to that point.
 
Tom has had swinging experiences with his wife and his buddy and wife when he was married. His buddy is oral bi and has been blown by him during these occasions . He doesn't and won't suck another guy, but likes 2 mouths on his cock. :D

Tom is really looking forward to show me what a real cock looks like. Also to show me how a real man fucks.

By telling you that Tom has had a friend suck on him in the past and that he likes two mouths on his cock, you know they are setting you up to suck his cock don't you?

Also, when she said he is going to show you how a real man fucks, I have a felling that you are going to get a really close up view. Like in a 69 with wifey while he fucks her from behind. (Like Sara25702 had posted previously). Your going to have his balls in your face on Friday and you are going to love it!!!

Can't wait to hear what happens!!!
 
Let Marie read it. I bet she'll have some sexy ideas that will make you even hotter for Tom and humiliation.
 
Yeah that will be nice, have your wife call you and let you listen to her as she sucks Toms dick and listen to him cum all over her pussy. So that the minute she walks through the door you should be stripped down to only your cage, and get on your knees so you can clean all the cum off her pussy.
 
Yeah that will be nice, have your wife call you and let you listen to her as she sucks Toms dick and listen to him cum all over her pussy. So that the minute she walks through the door you should be stripped down to only your cage, and get on your knees so you can clean all the cum off her pussy.

She could have Tom talk to you and say how nice it is to have your wife sucking him off while she is doing it. You can hear her moan as his cock slides in and out of her mouth. He could talk about your little dink and tell you all of the things he is going to do to her with his big cock!! All while she is sucking him dry!!
 
She could have Tom talk to you and say how nice it is to have your wife sucking him off while she is doing it. You can hear her moan as his cock slides in and out of her mouth. He could talk about your little dink and tell you all of the things he is going to do to her with his big cock!! All while she is sucking him dry!!

I think Tom may be busy telling Wife things to worry about little dink...*shrug*
 
So did you have your cage on so you couldn't touch yourself? How was it knowing that your wife was enjoying herself swallowong another cock? That in one day you are actually going to watch up close, that same cock sliding in and out of your wife while his balls are going to be slapping you in the forehead. The whole time making fun of your little dink. Another question is your wife able to take all of his dick down her throat? Knowing that in just a few moments that you are going to witness another man plant his cum inside your wife and that you are going to be slurping it out and be a true cum slut yourself.
 
This thread is SOOOOO HOT! I'm luv'in it ...

Any chance your wife will be able to buy you some panties and stockings before Friday at Toms? Maybe a camisole too? Someone mentioned shaving your legs ... ABSOLUTLEY!!! My hubby keeps his legs shaved constantly now (and his chest and underarms too!). You should surprise your wife and have everything shaved before she gets home ... show her what a good little sissy you are with your little dinky dink. :)

Can't wait to hear about what happens Friday night ....
 
I seriously think this is the only thread i have ever read top to bottom. My husband and mine fantasy's started this was as well but took a different direction. I just called him and was like, honey we need to really discuss this whole cuck option. He wont go for it but it's a huge turn on thinking about it. I cant wait for friday to hear all the yummy details. Also for matter of comparison I think you should take a pic of both your hard cocks next to each other and post here afterwards.
 
I seriously think this is the only thread i have ever read top to bottom. My husband and mine fantasy's started this was as well but took a different direction. I just called him and was like, honey we need to really discuss this whole cuck option. He wont go for it but it's a huge turn on thinking about it. I cant wait for friday to hear all the yummy details. Also for matter of comparison I think you should take a pic of both your hard cocks next to each other and post here afterwards.

Im with Jenn - Two votes for a picture!!;)
 
Missing I think in time she will, but this is still all new to her as well.
 
I've been voting pix since page one.... you can crop her face out...you thread has drawn so much attention...the mods are waiting too delete anything that doesn't pass muster
 
I've been voting pix since page one.... you can crop her face out...you thread has drawn so much attention...the mods are waiting too delete anything that doesn't pass muster

Give a Lady a break:rolleyes: {this goes for all the pic pushers:mad::)} It's been just over a week since she realized she realized she needs more than a puny penile substitute...give her a chance to actually feel a cock in her before you start bugging her for pics...We can't all be exhibitionists...We need voyeurs too;)
 
-watch me suck cock (?????)
-the 3 of us go out of town, me being the 3rd wheel, humiliate me (?????)
-fucking Tom all day in our bed, in my spot, make me sleep in it. (????)
-her & Tom take me to a sex shop and get some panties, garters/stockings for me, humiliation (?????)
-doesn't need my approval for seeing her bf all the time (yes)
-watch me in garters & stockings getting fucked like a good sissy cuck :)eek::confused::eek:...not sure about that one)
-watch me circle suck a few men :)eek::confused::eek:...not sure about that either)

Looks like a few items have been added that haven't been suggested on here.

- yes, you will probably suck his cock tomorrow night after he fucks her. She will want to fuck his big cock again and will make you get him hard. (bet on it)
- Fucking him in your bed, on your side. That is just brilliant!! I love it.
- Making you buy panties at a sex shop. I like this too. I can see that happening this weekend.
- Watching you get fucked wearing your sissy clothes. That one is new and kinky!! Who thought of that? You know its going to happen. So, I'd suggest that while you are at the sex store getting sissy clothes, you also buy a training set of butt plugs!!
- Watch you circle suck a few guys!! Where did that come from?? Who saw that one coming!! Nice!! Get your jaw muscles in shape as I think Tom can probably line up a few guys to make this happen.

How did you manage to find the exact right person to help you fulfill this fantasy? Talk about lucky coincidences!! Tom is the perfect man for the job!!


A few people have asked for a pic of your lovely wife. It doesn't sound like that is going to happen anytime soon. So, can you write us a description of her? Hair color, body size and shape. How big are her tits? Skinny or curvy? Tall or short? What famous person does she look like the most? Those kind of things and I think it will help slow the pic requests a little.

Have fun tomorrow. All of you. Tom, take it easy on him as this will be his first time being a helpless slave to you!! (I'm sure he will read this tomorrow).
 
Marie knows I've posted this online, she just doesn't know where. My wife wants her to read all this, but I wasn't sure. But I don't see why not since she knows everything anyway. and yes she will be making cuck comments to me from now on, but not getting envolved sexually.

Honestly, I don't think you have any choice in the matter. if your wife tells you to show this to Marie, then you have to. Or, if she does it, you can't complain. You are her little dink sissy you know!!

BTW, if you keep cleaning up all of Tom's cum with you mouth, you will becum a cum slut sissy boy!!
 
Well missingout the day has arrived for your fantasy to go to the next step. Your wife has already given another man several bj and swallowed his cum as well as brought some home for you. Now you are going to watch her take another mans dick in her pussy while the whole time being humiliated. He is going to cum all over and in her and you are the lucky one who gets to clean it up. Maybe you will get lucky and will be able to get it straight from the tap right into your eager mouth.
All I can say is damn I wish I was in your shoes tonight. I can only hope that one day my wife will cuck me in this fashion. All who have checked in and have been following willl be unpatiently waiting to hear all the sorted details of the night. Good luck to you and your wife and live it up tonight.
 
Give a Lady a break:rolleyes: {this goes for all the pic pushers:mad::)} It's been just over a week since she realized she realized she needs more than a puny penile substitute...give her a chance to actually feel a cock in her before you start bugging her for pics...We can't all be exhibitionists...We need voyeurs too;)

I thing tommy'little can speak for himself....or Slut wife can
 
Back
Top