Illustrated Sentences

How the hell did you do that??? :eek:

If I remember rightly it was for something to do with Survivor I painstakingly wrote it out with coloured pencils then some kind soul (CharleyH or Lauren I can't remember which) put it through a programme to tidy it up.

Desert Sentence

az%20inukshuk_zps7pjygxas.jpg

2 sentences of praise.

She was wowed with the poetic influences on those sentences.

(I'm really happy that the photo tool boxes are opened again.)

It is Friday night for all of us,
just cause I'm sad, why should you be?

Sorry Annie, I must re-consider my font choices and where I place the sentence.
To me it was obvious what it was saying, without thinking that it was obvious only because I wrote it.
Anyway, I find the photobucket text editor slightly restricting and probably I will edit future photos with paint net b4 I post.
:)

Wow that's clever :) We obviously have some very inventive minds among us :) and in answer to you question, yes it does a bit rather. I never was a syllable counter before I discovered them!

Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at.

1. The lyrics in the 17 syllables metrical form (the rest of the information is customary for all scores).
2. The color art work of the image
3. Clicking on scroll score is optional for this thread, but it adds the underlying musical idea behind it, (in electronic sound of course, as real acoustic studio recording requires technology that I don’t have)

Last edited:
1. The lyrics in the 17 syllables metrical form (the rest of the information is customary for all scores).
2. The color art work of the image
3. Clicking on scroll score is optional for this thread, but it adds the underlying musical idea behind it, (in electronic sound of course, as real acoustic studio recording requires technology that I don’t have)

Still don't know what 'What you can't smoke you sniff' has to do with my American sentence.

Still don't know what 'What you can't smoke you sniff' has to do with my American sentence.

This is a new american sentence and was not referring to yours at all. Isn't that obvious?
It was referring to a nineteen year old who likes drugs. Isn't that obvious?
(and whose familiarity with "love's grief" is in question).

BTW, I don’t see my picture anymore. Does anyone know why that happened? Did I use too much memory even in photobucket?
Very unstable, slow, poor with editing and aggressively commercial as a host page.
It is not a solution for me really, but what else would be there?

Last edited:
This is a new american sentence and was not referring to yours at all. Isn't that obvious?
It was referring to a nineteen year old who likes drugs. Isn't that obvious?
(and whose familiarity with "love's grief" is in question).

BTW, I don’t see my picture anymore. Does anyone know why that happened? Did I use too much memory even in photobucket?
Very unstable, slow, poor with editing and aggressively commercial as a host page.
It is not a solution for me really, but what else would be there?

Sorry I thought you were answering me

Back