Phantom of the opera

Joined
Mar 26, 2001
Posts
1
I was just wondering...has anyone written any phantom of the opera related stories. I searched the index but could find nothing there...I for one would love to read such a story. Thanks!!
 
I agree

I agree, some Phantom erotica would be interesting, but alack I have yet to find any sites about our star-crossed Erik and Christine at this point. I know do know of a non- erotic based site that has Phantom FanFic that i'm forever tearing up if that helps. Would you like me to send you the link?
 
[bells ring,lights flash, klaxons sound]

I think we have a new record -- mrfallenangelxx has resurrected a minescule FOURTEEN-YEAR-OLD thread! And it only had two posts!

As for the idea -- I'll honestly say that the idea of writing PHANTOM pr0n never crossed my mind, but it makes more sense than sexy Frankensteins and promiscuous vampires and were-creatures. Who knows wha evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Phantom knows! Oh wait, that was The Shadow. OK, so streams of young women disappear into the bowels of the Opera House (or the Paradise Theatre, in another version) where the Phantom is quite adept at entertaining them. His mask conceals his ruined physiognomy but its long, moulded nose serves as an excellent dildo, and his mutant tongue is 10-in / 25-cm long. Searchers hunting for the missing women eventually find them -- but they don't want to leave! Hilarity ensues, or tragedy.
 
tbh

sounds weird, tbh id rather have it as hes got a 10" cock, disgusting features and is bit of a whore! would that be ok? by playing with his "organ" it enticed the women?
 
His face is perfectly normal. But he wears a mask over his crotch at all times. He only takes it off after the lights are out, and the girls/captives are NEVER disappointed by what they feel. But one is curious, she just HAS to see what his equipment really looks like......
 
Back
Top