Dirtygirl

What a lovely beginning to a thread. Your body is stunning and I love reading about your thoughts and interests. Thank you for sharing, I am looking forward to seeing more of you, learning more about you, and seeing the panties you choose in the mornings :)

Thanks again!

I had pmed you and wanted to tell you that you are very gorgeous and I have subscribed because I can't wait to see more of you. Your pictures are very exotic and beautiful and I promise to entertain you should you get bored! You will find I have a very exciting personality and even better imagination!

and get a little work done but I can't concentrate when my panties are now soaked all the way through and I've gotten swollen breast with tingly nipples who desperately want to be at home without a bra

And here most of us would love to be at home with you helping out with both them socked panties and tingly nipples :devil:

Gahh I love swollen nipples with breasts filling with milk ;) yum and hmmm how wet are your panties you should show us

Back