JuanitaTNT - Saying "Hello"

attachment.php
attachment.php

...and finally, one of my favorites of all time:heart:

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

You are so beautiful, sweet sexy Juanita.
Your delightful, angelic grace is sparkling.
Your smile lights up my day,
Like the sun rising in the morning.
You are so beautiful, I do say.
I so can't get enough of YOU.
:kiss::kiss::kiss: &:rose::rose::rose:

Support groups are a great idea! Meetings at our place on Fridays. Bring snacks :D
Mmm...They can bring snacks, we will supply dessert ;)

Really laughing at these! It's nice to know that we're not the only couple out there with a twisted sense of humor!

This got my motor running this morning!!!!!

Happy to loan you my jumper cables!:cool:

You guys have taken some great pics, professional grade stuff. This one turns my crank the hardest.

Be careful with turning the afore-mentioned crank. I can tell you from experience that some things, while enjoyable in the moment, can be painful when the excitement subsides!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss: &:rose::rose::rose:

I can't wait to show this to my babe! Emmy, you really are the nicest person on this board!

Very sexy shot! It really shows off her exceptional physique.

She's been working so hard at the gym. I tell her she looks great all the time, but it really is great when someone other than me takes notice.

She is just so incredibly hot. Since you asked I would love to spend like years working on her shaved little pussy and her ass. I am sure the only disappointment would be the breaks needed to keep fed, hydrated, clean, and rested. So I guess I would settle for 3 years.

This is pure pleasure

Be careful with turning the afore-mentioned crank. I can tell you from experience that some things, while enjoyable in the moment, can be painful when the excitement subsides!!! No pain at all!

Always enjoy seeeing new posts on your thread. Juanita is gorgeous, the photography is beautiful and the posing is sexy as hell. :rose:

Apparently I am looking good today. I was in the laundry room doing my favorite activity (NOT) and in Juan walks. Unzips my jeans, tugs them down some and tongued my clit and the slit...almost going in. I was breathless and am still a little shivery...I really need to get off now!!!

She is just so incredibly hot. Since you asked I would love to spend like years working on her shaved little pussy and her ass. I am sure the only disappointment would be the breaks needed to keep fed, hydrated, clean, and rested. So I guess I would settle for 3 years.

Big smile!;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

...and finally, one of my favorites of all time:heart:

attachment.php

:kiss::kiss::kiss: &:rose::rose::rose:[/QUOTE]

Mon Amie! Thank you! What a perfect post to read on this rainy blustery day. If I did not have a kiddo in the house right now I would be in bed naked...reading smut and taking breaks to release tension...
Have a great evening! xoxoxo

Happy to say that we found a few moments with a camera this week. Hope you all enjoy!

Last edited:
Wishing the wonderful sexy Juanita and Juan and wonderful naughty week-end, and hopefully the camera is near by so we can see some more pictures soon :D:devil:
Do hope so , since all your wonderful pictures are gone :(
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for the sexy Juanita.
You both are missed here.

Last edited:
Wishing the wonderful sexy Juanita and Juan and wonderful naughty week-end, and hopefully the camera is near by so we can see some more pictures soon :D:devil:
Do hope so , since all your wonderful pictures are gone :(
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for the sexy Juanita.
You both are missed here.

What happened? Did pictures get pulled???

Thanks for your concern. As you can already tell, we did pull our photos. Many of you who know us from our previous thread will understand, we have to be parents before anything else. Unfortunately, this means that, as our kids become more technically aware, we need make adjustments. Family will always come first!

We have truly enjoyed the warm reception and friendship that this unique enclave of the internet has given us. The people on this site are unlike any other community on the web. As before, this has been a great experience for us both and, while I can't say when, I suspect we'll be back before long. Think of this as (another) strategic hiatus ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern. As you can already tell, we did pull our photos. Many of you who know us from our previous thread will understand, we have to be parents before anything else. Unfortunately, this means that, as our kids become more technically aware, we need make adjustments. Family will always come first!

We have truly enjoyed the warm reception and friendship that this unique enclave of the internet has given us. The people on this site are unlike any other community on the web. As before, this has been a great experience for us both and, while I can't say when, I suspect we'll be back before long. Think of this as (another) strategic hiatus ;)

That is very understandable, and thank you for sharing the lovely pics that you did. I hope it was as enjoyable for you as it was for those able to see them. Have a lovely time in RL.

Thanks for the Fun

We only hope that those same precocious kids don't interfere with your usual adult fun. We hope.:)

Got it. Say no more. Thanks for sharing.

It's been a VERY long time, but we're still thinking of you all. Here's something to make you smile:

My beautiful bride watched "Frozen" the other day (for the 8,000th time) and the music has been bouncing around in her brain ever since. This morning, as I emerged from the shower, she stormed into the room singing "Do you want to build a snow man (in her adorable, innocent sounding voice), except that she had changed the words:

"Do you want to have a blow job???

Can I get down on my knees???"

Note to all of you married couples out there: THAT is how you keep things fun after 23 years!

Hope everyone out there is well.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sure Juan, "rub" it in!!! LOL Glad to "see" the you 2 are still around, you both have been missed.

It's been a VERY long time, but we're still thinking of you all. Here's something to make you smile:

My beautiful bride watched "Frozen" the other day (for the 8,000th time) and the music has been bouncing around in her brain ever since. This morning, as I emerged from the shower, she stormed into the room singing "Do you want to build a snow man (in her adorable, innocent sounding voice), except that she had changed the words:

"Do you want to have a blow job???

Can I get down on my knees???"

Note to all of you married couples out there: THAT is how you keep things fun after 23 years!

Hope everyone out there is well.

attachment.php

Is your return a sign of spring? HOPE SO!

Back