Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

This fantasy is certainly a possibility. As many people have done one night stand before, this is not far from that experience.

However, it also parallels to opening Christmas presents... you know you would receive presents, and when you ripped the wrapping paper and opened the box - the reaction were universally either you LOVE or Hate it... It's the anticipation and the idea of unexpected are what's so intoxicating about this "experiment."

With that said, I'm sure more (guys) game than not.

Let's bring it, bitches! I'm with you (so PM me!)

This fantasy is certainly a possibility. As many people have done one night stand before, this is not far from that experience.

However, it also parallel to open Christmas presents... you know you will get presents, and when you ripped the wrapping and open the box - the reaction is universally either you LOVE or Hate it... It's the anticipation and the idea of unexpected are what's so intoxicating about this "experiment."

With that said, I'm sure more (guys) game than not.

Let's bring it, bitches! I'm with you (so PM me!)

I really like that analogy. Who doesn't like Christmas? :)
I've been a pretty good girl so I'm hoping Santa does me right ;)

I really like that analogy. Who doesn't like Christmas? :)
I've been a pretty good girl so I'm hoping Santa does me right ;)

I'm sure Santa would do you justice as a good girl.

But I'm sure naughty girls would fare better... at least not without a spanking.

I used to be very open and full of adventure. I'd love to enjoy meeting people online and meeting up for hot and delicious sex! Sadly as I've gotten older, I've found that it's not so easy to tackle a guy who is up for such fun. Maybe I'm not as confident. Maybe it's just that I'm not as trusting as I used to be.

God, there were some AMAZING times though--just hooking up with some sweet hottie to play out some of our stories/flirting.

It sucks growing up. ;)

I'm sure Santa would do you justice as a good girl.

But I'm sure naughty girls would fare better... at least not without a spanking.

Lol, judging by this thread, I'm sure I'll wind up on the naughty threads.
I've been known to be bad at times though.

So I hope he has no forms of communication other than mail or else I'm doomed

:)

the only problem I have with your lovely fantasy hun is the real life factors or stds, and pregnancies stuff reality hits you with but it does sound hot but what if the guy ends up being a psycho or something you know. in psych class I learned that sex is the time where we are at our weakest our lives and body are in our partner's hands trust is something that is built. watch out for yourself sweetie dream away and you can live out those dreams but take care of yourself

Lol, judging by this thread, I'm sure I'll wind up on the naughty threads.
I've been known to be bad at times though.

So I hope he has no forms of communication other than mail or else I'm doomed

:)

I'm sure Santa wouldn't mind a few naughty girls on his life (or boys, who knows what's his sexual preference).

Of course confession of your naughty bits will resolve you of all burdens.

So feel free to disclose them :p

Risks are sometimes fun!

the only problem I have with your lovely fantasy hun is the real life factors or stds, and pregnancies stuff reality hits you with but it does sound hot but what if the guy ends up being a psycho or something you know. in psych class I learned that sex is the time where we are at our weakest our lives and body are in our partner's hands trust is something that is built. watch out for yourself sweetie dream away and you can live out those dreams but take care of yourself

condoms are wonderful things! And sometimes .... that fire and danger is /fun/.

Saying that, I also want to note that I agree with you that people should be careful and think about the many risks involved with meeting someone 'cold' off a random board.

Still...so hot to think about some playing around!

it sure would be fun

just posted on the personals on people hosting other members on Lit in their city/country.

on similar lines of fucking a stranger! find that idea exciting!

This only sounds super hot to me. Obviously there are things to beware. STDs, the crazies,...emotions. If you both go in with a mutual understanding of what is actually happening then that's a pretty solid baseline. It sounds like you both have been chatting at least for a little while. Of course the internet is notorious for allowing complete anonymity but unless the person is a complete scam artist, the chances are you can still decipher at least some of the persons personality. With that said, i also realize people can act a LOT different behind the mask of their monitor than their face to face persona. I think that's where (hopefully) this site has its benefits. This is a place where people can let their real self out without judgement. For the most part that is. On a sexual level there is a pretty good chance that you each will know each others kinks and turn ons. Of course, until it becomes a reality as mentioned before, you wont know if he will be as satisfying as hoped. The same goes for him of course.

All in all i think it's a pretty hot fantasy. While there is a level of taboo, how much different is it than hooking up with someone at a bar to take home when you just need to get laid? I say go for it! Just take all the precautions as far as being clean and watching for signs of the crazies. Confirm it's a mutual agreement on the situation. I would say if it gets rough and dominant enough, i would definitely NOT allow yourself to be bound or tied in any way. As hot as it sounds, you'd be completely vulnerable at that point.

Best of luck with following through with this! I know I for one would love to hear about the encounter afterwards. :devil:

Well clearly it IS fantasy right? I didn't want to include all that in the fantasy...ruins it for me.
But yes in reality I'm going to be careful-as I know the many things that have gone around-things I do not want :)

As for the pyscho part...well... I'm sure if we're both after what we say we want, then I shouldn't be too worried.

Although he does sound pretty normal. :)

I think its quite ok to lust after something sooo pleasurable.

I know, I know. But the whole "double-standard" thing flies through my mind.
Oh well. Fuck it. Says it in the original post:

I don't care if it makes me sound like a slut.

;)

At least I'm not the only one then ;)

I know, I know. But the whole "double-standard" thing flies through my mind.
Oh well. Fuck it. Says it in the original post:

I don't care if it makes me sound like a slut.

;)

At least I'm not the only one then ;)

Here's to more like you. Like I've said before he'll be a lucky guy (if I had that much luck I'd buy a loto ticket).

I'm beyond overwhelmed that you guys don't think I'm the crazy one for lusting this!

;)

Why would we think you are crazy? For one is being a complete slut such a bad thing? ( so not implying that you are). I mean you like what you like, and that is very much ok.

I like what I like, and one of the things I very much like is a variety of women to have sex with. I have had women tell me that I am such a whore. That I am wrong for thinking the way I do, amd that I should stop using women for sex. I do not use women for sex, and I do not mislead women into thinking that there is something beyond that, fate will intervene if there is to be something veyond sex. Sorry went off on a rant there.

Why would we think you are crazy? For one is being a complete slut such a bad thing? ( so not implying that you are). I mean you like what you like, and that is very much ok.

I like what I like, and one of the things I very much like is a variety of women to have sex with. I have had women tell me that I am such a whore. That I am wrong for thinking the way I do, amd that I should stop using women for sex. I do not use women for sex, and I do not mislead women into thinking that there is something beyond that, fate will intervene if there is to be something veyond sex. Sorry went off on a rant there.

I enjoy the disclaimer you threw in there! ;) I'm not like most girls though. Almost everything about sex entices me... Except you know, when the person sucks. And the smell of body odour/bad breath- I know. I know...supposed to be sexy and no one has time to stop and "freshen up" but still. lol
Even bad sex- goes to show, not everyone needs to be the best- just good enough to satisfy the need. :)

I like variety too ;)

WOW that's a hot fantasy, just do it and enjoy it. Tell him your going Fuck his brains out,

I have been told I am a male slut on more that one occasion. So who cares.....hehehehe.

I enjoy the disclaimer you threw in there! ;) I'm not like most girls though. Almost everything about sex entices me... Except you know, when the person sucks. And the smell of body odour/bad breath- I know. I know...supposed to be sexy and no one has time to stop and "freshen up" but still. lol
Even bad sex- goes to show, not everyone needs to be the best- just good enough to satisfy the need. :)

I like variety too ;)

Well, I do try to make sure I smell good and look good. Good enough to fulfill the need is all one can strive for, but have been told I am very very good at what I do!!!!!

WOW that's a hot fantasy, just do it and enjoy it. Tell him your going Fuck his brains out,

I have been told I am a male slut on more that one occasion. So who cares.....hehehehe.

Haha he's been warned...
I am a woman of my words.

Putting those stillettos to good use ;)

Last edited:
I think sometimes we, as women, underestimate the power of words. The words....I...Want....You.... Are extremely enticing. I think sometimes we get tied up in the whole double standard (Am I a slut for wanting this) and forget to just take the ride. Life is short and it is better to do it and risk regretting it instead of not doing it and definitely regretting it...Hope you blow his mind...lol

I think sometimes we, as women, underestimate the power of words. The words....I...Want....You.... Are extremely enticing. I think sometimes we get tied up in the whole double standard (Am I a slut for wanting this) and forget to just take the ride. Life is short and it is better to do it and risk regretting it instead of not doing it and definitely regretting it...Hope you blow his mind...lol

Thank you! Just the feedback I needed. "I want you" and "I want to marry you" are two completely different statements. I think girls think the second statement means the first...if that makes sense.

When I tell a guy I want him desperately it's his cock between my legs or in my mouth. When I hear it, I know he just wants to be serviced or he'd have put a damn ring on it!

;)

Back