We need more Doctor stories

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
This is a very common fantasy, but I feel as though it hasn't been fully explored yet in the world of erotica. There is a lot of potential for great stories.

It would work best in a situation where a patient has to frequently visit the doctor. Obviously it should be something non-life threatening since it's an erotic story.

Maybe the patient needed to be monitored because a new medication caused a hormone imbalance. The medication was suppose to be safe, but it had an adverse reaction.

The doctor may have prescribed the medication prematurely and is afraid of a lawsuit, so the doctor does whatever it takes to cure the imbalance.

The doctor has to check the patients sexual area. The doctor discovers that it's slightly swollen, and that the patient is always aroused.

Perhaps the first sexual scene could be with the doctor doing a physical exam of the private area, resulting in the patient being so aroused that he/she wouldn't be able to walk straight. So the doctor agrees to provide relief using the rubber gloves on his/her hand.

During the second visit, the patient says that hand relief isn't enough. The doctor has an important meeting soon, so the doctor provides oral sex to speed things up.

The gender of the story doesn't matter. Personally, I like a female doctor. It could also be a lesbian story, or incest.

Thoughts? Ideas?

HeyAll...

I have written many a story about my doctors. They have been used as characters in many of my stories. The DuPage Affair is one of them. There are loads more, but they aren't posted here at lit.

I even have one I decided to not post...it might have revealed a little too much about who they are in real life.

I have used them in several other stories posted here...check out Susan's Secret and About Last Night. I'm not in those though, not like I am in The DuPage Affair. (John Abernathy...that's me. :D:devil:)

------

I don't think it is at all strange for a patient, male or female, to fall...be infatuated with their doctor. The one category I haven't explored is having the doctor be my...sister, mother, aunt...except in real life this could never be...ethics would get in the way and I think that is the reason I never used that theme.

I have had the doctor be bi, a loving wife, a whore in sheep's clothing, etc. I have even had one of them admit to being a nymphomaniac all of her adult life. Her mother, also a doctor, then asks her to participate in a medical experiment at the local university. The ultimate gang bang, all done under medical condition and authority. Everyone uses condoms. There are...well you'll just have to read it yourself. It's called Susie - My life as a slut.

It's for sale at Amazon and Smashwords. :)

So some of use have written stories about our hot doctors. ;)

I have one on the drawing board I call NIGHT DOCTOR. A female picks up married men, screws them, then sedates and kills them to use in her lab to practice surgery on.

The term comes from the 1890s when people were snatched off the street late at night, sedated, and sold to medical students for dissection.

I have one on the drawing board I call NIGHT DOCTOR. A female picks up married men, screws them, then sedates and kills them to use in her lab to practice surgery on.

The term comes from the 1890s when people were snatched off the street late at night, sedated, and sold to medical students for dissection.

Yeah, that sounds really erotic...:rolleyes:

I have wanted to do a story like this that merges it with college. Be a sports doctor and one of the girls comes to him with a pulled hamstring. She is in a skirt and no panties. When he checks her he sees. They try tobplay it off to build tension but the a coach comes with shoulder stiffness and she has no bra.

Just no computer to write it :(

I have wanted to do a story like this that merges it with college. Be a sports doctor and one of the girls comes to him with a pulled hamstring. She is in a skirt and no panties. When he checks her he sees. They try tobplay it off to build tension but the a coach comes with shoulder stiffness and she has no bra.

Just no computer to write it :(

No computer? How did you make this post...never mind...probably with a phone.

A few ideas

I've had a couple plot bunnies bouncing around in my head on this subject for a while, I just haven't taken the time to flesh it out. Maybe someone can take one and run with it.

1: Have you ever heard of "white coat hypertension"? It's essentially where a person's blood pressure is elevated because of the stress of going to the doctor. It doesn't help that the admitting nurse holds the patients's wrist between her breast and arm while reading his pulse, and her lab coat (or scrubs) offer a peek of her cleavage. In the privacy of the exam room, she gets frustrated by her patient's fluctuating readings, so she takes 'steps' to relax him. Dirty (fun) things happen, and the nurse is rewarded by a consistent reading.

2: In a drive to generate more business, a struggling small doctor's office places an ad in the paper for "wellness checkups" for middle-aged men. Either the doc or a nurse (a woman) gets topless and gives the guys a handjob, using the rationale that it's a test for whether or not he has ED problems. Business booms as the happy guys tell their friends.

3: The pretty prep nurse at the outpatient doctor's clinic is frustrated at her patient. This guy is either very nervous about getting his vasectomy, or he's turned on by this woman cleaning his junk and trimming his pubes. To relieve the pressure or to calm his nerves, she offers him one last 'full strength' cum before he starts shooting blanks.
Everyone in the office wonders why patient satisfaction rates are soaring when she is on duty - and she won't tell her secret.

Been working on a femdom doctor story, actually. Progress is incredibly slow, but maybe I'll have something to share soonish.

How about more "mad" doctor stories, or "mad scientist" doctor stories. How about a prison doctor who has a beautiful nurse, and lures her into having sex with the inmates. Or something like Arkham Asylum where a beautiful female doctor begins having sex with the inmates.

I've had a couple plot bunnies bouncing around in my head on this subject for a while, I just haven't taken the time to flesh it out. Maybe someone can take one and run with it.

1: Have you ever heard of "white coat hypertension"? It's essentially where a person's blood pressure is elevated because of the stress of going to the doctor. It doesn't help that the admitting nurse holds the patients's wrist between her breast and arm while reading his pulse, and her lab coat (or scrubs) offer a peek of her cleavage. In the privacy of the exam room, she gets frustrated by her patient's fluctuating readings, so she takes 'steps' to relax him. Dirty (fun) things happen, and the nurse is rewarded by a consistent reading.

2: In a drive to generate more business, a struggling small doctor's office places an ad in the paper for "wellness checkups" for middle-aged men. Either the doc or a nurse (a woman) gets topless and gives the guys a handjob, using the rationale that it's a test for whether or not he has ED problems. Business booms as the happy guys tell their friends.

3: The pretty prep nurse at the outpatient doctor's clinic is frustrated at her patient. This guy is either very nervous about getting his vasectomy, or he's turned on by this woman cleaning his junk and trimming his pubes. To relieve the pressure or to calm his nerves, she offers him one last 'full strength' cum before he starts shooting blanks.
Everyone in the office wonders why patient satisfaction rates are soaring when she is on duty - and she won't tell her secret.

One or three is hot as hell

Back