Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-29-2015, 06:57 PM   #26
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 874
Poolboy auditions

How about a woman and her friends interviewing for a poolboy. They'd want to make sure he measures up in everyway. I'd have them make him strip or wear speedos and then work him over with a tape measure and then some more intimate measuring - cock size, ass size, mouth feel, how he does he feel about extra services. And just maybe there's another poolboy waiting for his interview who stumbles in on the assessment and joins in. But the women are always older, outnumber the boys in the room, and keep their youthful enthusiasms in check - until the cum scene of course.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2015, 08:14 PM   #27
MatthewVett
 
MatthewVett's Avatar
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 3,178
Well, it ends up as NFNM, but my story, Heavenly Bodies in the Hot Springs, starts as CFNM: https://www.literotica.com/s/heavenl...he-hot-springs
__________________
My Stories

My Blog

My Tumblr
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2015, 01:20 AM   #28
ender27
Experienced
 
ender27 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post
Oh, I'd also enjoy being a sort of serving table. Like, lying nude on a table, and little appetizers and snacks like sushi or chocolate covered strawberries are placed on top of me, and I just lay there nude whole the women talk and have fun and enjoy the view, and, if bored, tease me a bit with a stroke or two, just to watch my reaction.
I've always liked a fantasy where a man & woman were getting married... and someone (the groom perhaps... or maybe someone else without the groom's knowledge) ties up the bride, strips her, uses body paint to disguise her face, and creates a chip and dip platter out of her naked body... for the bachelor party. Maybe she's blindfolded, maybe not. She's definitely gagged so she can't speak. The men assume she's just a stripper being used in a creative way and spend the night helping them self or whore-derves. At first she's teased by light touches as men get food off her body. Then fingers are used to get the dip. Then tongues. As the night progresses the men grope her more aggressively. Maybe the groom gets off seeing his wife fingered by all his friends, or, he unwittingly watches not knowing who she is.

Your idea could of course be the revenge during the bachelorette party...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 06:36 PM   #29
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
How about a woman and her friends interviewing for a poolboy. They'd want to make sure he measures up in everyway. I'd have them make him strip or wear speedos and then work him over with a tape measure and then some more intimate measuring - cock size, ass size, mouth feel, how he does he feel about extra services. And just maybe there's another poolboy waiting for his interview who stumbles in on the assessment and joins in. But the women are always older, outnumber the boys in the room, and keep their youthful enthusiasms in check - until the cum scene of course.
He should have to have speedos on because some of the work will be in the pool. When he takes off his shorts, the women will find something wrong with the speedos underneath, and he will either have to go home and get some other speedos, or take the one's he's wearing there off.

"But..., I'm..., uh?"

"You have an erection young man. Is that what you're trying to tell us?"

"Ah yes."

"Don't worry, it's understandable when you are getting naked in front of women. Take them off. Now!"

With a little apprehension, he peels off the speedos, while his erection gets bigger and harder.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #30
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 874
They supply the speedo they want him to wear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
He should have to have speedos on because some of the work will be in the pool. When he takes off his shorts, the women will find something wrong with the speedos underneath, and he will either have to go home and get some other speedos, or take the one's he's wearing there off.

"But..., I'm..., uh?"

"You have an erection young man. Is that what you're trying to tell us?"

"Ah yes."

"Don't worry, it's understandable when you are getting naked in front of women. Take them off. Now!"

With a little apprehension, he peels off the speedos, while his erection gets bigger and harder.
"I'm sorry, but that speedo is not going to do. Try this one on for size."

https://i2.wp.com/www.AussieSpeedoGu...size=520%2C693
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 12:09 PM   #31
DMBFFF
Literotica Guru
 
DMBFFF's Avatar
 
DMBFFF is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 562
Yeah!

but make it dissolvable in water!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 11:19 PM   #32
Nephlim14
Really Experienced
 
Nephlim14 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 206
If you are looking for an idea, I posted a thread that may be your alley
See: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1461457
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2017, 01:01 AM   #33
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 221
A guy wins a cruise at a point in his life when he doesn't have anyone to take with him. He actually tries to give tickets away to some friends he has, but every couple he knows has a conflict. He actually has the time and decides to go on a cruise alone.

While this guy is pretty vanilla about sex, he has done one thing weird. Out of curiosity (or maybe a dare) he at one point decided to remove hair from his scrotum. He tried plucking, which cleared an area so he could feel how soft that skin was, then he sprung for some laser hair removal and bared his scrotum for good. He didn't like the look of it, but loved the feel of it, and done was done, and had been done long enough ago that he kept forgetting it was unusual.

As chance would have it, this cruise hit the gulf just after another hurricane, with more somewhat close, so the folks that could had changed their dates. As a result, the passengers were a bit on the sparse side. He takes an excursion that involves a boat ride and a hike for some attraction, just to get out and get some exercise. As he boards the boat, he doesn't really notice it, but aside from a few old, married guys down at one end of the boat, there are no kids or other guys on the boat, and the women (aside from the older couples) are fairly nice to look at.
Most of the younger adults are wearing shorts and Tshirts. Our main character is in swimtrunks and wearing a shirt that has pouches up front, that he uses for bicycling.

While riding the boat out, a sailboat passes with a party going on deck. Folks are drinking and music is playing and it seems to be fun! Someone on the boat stops the music and blows a whistle, and the folks on the sailboat face away from the tour boat and moon them, then stand back up laughing. A woman next to the guy bumps him and tells him to moon them back. Other women take this up and tell him to moon them back. "Defend our honor!" one even says. He's not really comfortable with this, but does step over and moon the other boat back. When he does this, he is careful to pull just the back down, but in that he does not have "sea legs", a bit of a wave against the boat is enough to put him off balance. He actually winds up standing straight up before pulling the back of his shorts back up, and one of the women happens to catch the front of his shorts and pull down while trying to help steady him. The passengers that are present get a glimpse of something odd before he can get his clothes settled back on.

That could be at least a conversation starter. The lady that accidentally pantsed him could apologize to start with, then ask what it was she saw after some conversation. If the conversation should get so far as what he had done, the question of "Why?" could come up, and with that answered, the question "can I see what that feels like?" could also come up. Maybe he could have settled between two women that are already friends, and they (having had the best view) might find a young man traveling alone someone they could be interested in, or attracted to. (maybe even teaming up to seduce a young stranger!)

Once they have him back in their cabin, they get him naked and posing for cellphone pictures. While these ladies make the sincere promise not to show these pictures to anyone on the ship, it is always possible to lose a cell phone. Someone that finds it might actually go looking through it to try and figure out who the phone belongs to. (Not everyone locks their cellphone!) Other people could like what they see and hunt the guy down to tell him so...
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 12:34 AM   #34
perhygurl19
Really Experienced
 
perhygurl19 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewVett View Post
Oh, I'd also enjoy being a sort of serving table. Like, lying nude on a table, and little appetizers and snacks like sushi or chocolate covered strawberries are placed on top of me, and I just lay there nude whole the women talk and have fun and enjoy the view, and, if bored, tease me a bit with a stroke or two, just to watch my reaction.

I really like this one, sounds hot and it reminded me of this photo I had seen:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b2/3b/36/b...02a0f8fc5f.jpg
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2017, 11:32 AM   #35
luvemboth
Really Really Experienced
 
luvemboth's Avatar
 
luvemboth is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: co
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by perhygurl19 View Post
I really like this one, sounds hot and it reminded me of this photo I had seen:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b2/3b/36/b...02a0f8fc5f.jpg
That looks fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #36
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 221
Sharon and Jamie hate their boss. He's really the boss's son, trying to take over for his ailing father, but Jr. is a powermad little dictator of all he surveys, and has been an ass since day 2 on the job. They have menial jobs, though, and look completely different when out clubbing. They are out with a couple more friends when Jr. actually tries hitting on one of their friends (Alice) at the club, who shoots him down. Jr.'s not that big or strong, though, and when the girls are heading for the lady's room, he just happens to be between them and the door, and Sharon just "happens" to shove him into the door as the four are entering.
"Look! There's a man, sneaking into the lady's room!", says Jamie. "Probably a pervert!" adds Dawn. "I'm not so sure it's a man", says Alice, "Let's check before we cause a fuss." Meanwhile, Jr. is too stupid drunk to know what to say to any of this, and finds himself being stripped in a club's women's restroom...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #37
JimAner
Experienced
 
JimAner is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 37
I have a cfnm series entitled, "Sensitivity Training" and will continue writing it, but I have been thinking about a new one about a group of wealthy women with older husbands who get together and establish a "spa" that is really that is really a male brothel. The women get college students, especially frat boys, and pay their tuition in exchange for performance. Except when they are doing a strip show, the boys must be completely nude in the house. The boys are trained to be experts in cunnilingus and tantric sexual techniques. They are obligated to do anything that a woman asks them to do unless it is physically dangerous.
What do you guys think? Does this have promise?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 01:51 AM   #38
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimAner View Post
I have a cfnm series entitled, "Sensitivity Training" and will continue writing it, but I have been thinking about a new one about a group of wealthy women with older husbands who get together and establish a "spa" that is really that is really a male brothel. The women get college students, especially frat boys, and pay their tuition in exchange for performance. Except when they are doing a strip show, the boys must be completely nude in the house. The boys are trained to be experts in cunnilingus and tantric sexual techniques. They are obligated to do anything that a woman asks them to do unless it is physically dangerous.
What do you guys think? Does this have promise?
Nude except for bow ties, socks and trainers? Idea sounds great - are you going to write it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 01:46 PM   #39
JimAner
Experienced
 
JimAner is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
Nude except for bow ties, socks and trainers? Idea sounds great - are you going to write it?
I might but I have to finish my series "Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot of Things" first, and then I will be going into a story about a CFNM graduate school program. I can go to the brothel story after that or you could write the brothel story. You would give the boys much more clothing than I would however.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #40
Nephlim14
Really Experienced
 
Nephlim14 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 206
I was thinking with the Logan Paul thing being a hot topic, you could write a story about a female tourist in Japan with the power to cause unfortunate incidents that lead to men being naked in public. If you wanna make multiple chapters:
-She could cause an incident at a sumo tournament that causes both competitors to lose their wardrobe while wrestling.
-She could cause an event at a spa where yakuza members end up locked out of the building and/or losing their towels.
-She could visit the Hadaka Matsuri (Naked Festival) and cause the men to lose their fundoshi (loincloth) in public.

If you wanna make a celebrity fan fiction, you could just make a story about Logan Paul himself being ambushed by a trio of female spirits from the Aokigahara Forest, preferably while he is in the shower or the steam room.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 05:07 PM   #41
Sinisterotica20001
Experienced
 
Sinisterotica20001 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 42
I've always liked CFNM when it's a humiliating consequence for guys and a major thrill for girls stemming from something that's meant to be "no big deal." School budget cuts are good for that. For example, the principal, who is either clueless or secretly into CFNM, makes the decision to have the guys swim naked during cooed swim time rather than pay for speedos (don't ask why they can't bring their own!), gets rid of the guys' locker room, having them change and shower in a public area visible to the girls, etc. The guys are embarrassed and protest but the principal simply doesn't see it as an issue.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.