Sister's Date

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
36,039
Girl dates a lot and is pretty open with some of her friends. She confesses to one of them that she and her brother often screw. Brother (and maybe parents) are OK with her telling this. That intrigues him and he decides to play up the issue.

Next time he goes to the house to pick the girl up, he confronts the brother.

'She says you fuck her, is it true?'

'Yes'

'She says you don't always use condoms and that you cum inside her, is that also true?'

'Yes'

'I want to take her to dinner tonight with a load of her brother's cum in her.'


Author can determine the next steps ... does he make them fuck where he can watch? Or send them off in private? Does he make her wear tight panties to keep it in longer? Or does he want it to leak out on the seat during dinner?
 
I'm sure there are people who would get off to that, but probably just as many or more who wouldn't grok it at all (like me).

I'd find it more interesting if the boyfriend was NOT okay with it, but he liked the girl enough to try to deal with it. But the girlfriend likes to taunt him. She makes him watch her brother fuck her, and makes him eat the cream pie, if he wants to have his own way with her afterwards.
 
Not very clear to me why the bf would want to take his gf out dripping her brother's cum from her pussy??? Is it to humiliate her? Is it because he is a submissive cuckold? Is it because he is bi and wants to suck the brother's cock?

I think the idea that the bf is not ok with it makes more sense. But he also recognizes a bit of a stirring inside of him - is it for his own sister? or, to see his gf and brother? or something else???
 
Back
Top