Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-03-2018, 06:56 PM   #26
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonnights View Post
Thank you Bramblethon for your input. ~snip~

As I said before...not always cut and dry when it comes to some of the words we use. But it's good to discuss them because that brings us closer together. And to be honest, even after I read her piece I had no real idea whether or not her opinion was respected or not. That's the trouble with the web, it's easy to find answers, but are they good answers? However, after reading what others thought, it appears she is a respected voice in the Tran's community.
Serano's books are academic ones and for the sake of clarity in her arguments, she introduces words that outside of those discussions are quite alien: passing centrism, oppositional sexism, cissexualism, trans-facsimilation, ungendering... but necessary to her essays. She goes to the trouble of defining the terms she employs and, as you have highlighted, she uses transsexual in its dictionary-defined sense again for the purposes of discussion. A problem such academic language can run into is when the Daily Mail latches onto a word like cisgender, to the outrage of its bigoted readership who wail "How dare you label us - you're the weird ones!"

I really admire her and am grateful to her for the way she dissects the layers of societal nuances that affect us in western society, both as women and trans women. I have to say that there were a number of paragraphs in Whipping Girl that I had to re-read in order to understand the point she was making! At times I struggled to place the instances she cites into my own experience. That's probably because my brain works differently to hers... I still have to remind myself what intersectionality means, or who the fuck third generation feminists are!
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 08:56 PM   #27
yukonnights
Literotica Guru
 
yukonnights's Avatar
 
yukonnights is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: alaska
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
Serano's books are academic ones and for the sake of clarity in her arguments, she introduces words that outside of those discussions are quite alien: passing centrism, oppositional sexism, cissexualism, trans-facsimilation, ungendering... but necessary to her essays. She goes to the trouble of defining the terms she employs and, as you have highlighted, she uses transsexual in its dictionary-defined sense again for the purposes of discussion. A problem such academic language can run into is when the Daily Mail latches onto a word like cisgender, to the outrage of its bigoted readership who wail "How dare you label us - you're the weird ones!"

I really admire her and am grateful to her for the way she dissects the layers of societal nuances that affect us in western society, both as women and trans women. I have to say that there were a number of paragraphs in Whipping Girl that I had to re-read in order to understand the point she was making! At times I struggled to place the instances she cites into my own experience. That's probably because my brain works differently to hers... I still have to remind myself what intersectionality means, or who the fuck third generation feminists are!
SG, I appreciate that information. It also sorta explains why I migrate to these kind of explanations because I can tend to get a bit too formal as well. I did it again the other day in a thread about "straight but still love to suck cock" I tried to convince them that words matter and the dictionary is usually the source to go to...not much luck, I'm afraid

PS: I thought everyone knew what "intersctionality " meant though
noun
the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage: through an awareness of intersectionality, we can better acknowledge and ground the differences among us.
__________________
My LGBT Stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 66% Dominant / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 06:46 AM   #28
Iwantitnowpleas
Really Experienced
 
Iwantitnowpleas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Georgia
Posts: 191
So confused

Raised in a time and place that being who I wanted to be wasn't an option. Now I try to find fleeting moments of happiness/excitement/peace? From the outside I appear as a crossdresser, but am I. My life I have lived as a man while dreaming of being a woman.

Given a chance, while young, in a safe environment I would have gladly transitioned. Now I am what I am.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #29
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantitnowpleas View Post
Raised in a time and place that being who I wanted to be wasn't an option. Now I try to find fleeting moments of happiness/excitement/peace? From the outside I appear as a crossdresser, but am I. My life I have lived as a man while dreaming of being a woman.

Given a chance, while young, in a safe environment I would have gladly transitioned. Now I am what I am.
These are for you, sweetheart
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 07:02 PM   #30
yukonnights
Literotica Guru
 
yukonnights's Avatar
 
yukonnights is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: alaska
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantitnowpleas View Post
Raised in a time and place that being who I wanted to be wasn't an option. Now I try to find fleeting moments of happiness/excitement/peace? From the outside I appear as a crossdresser, but am I. My life I have lived as a man while dreaming of being a woman.

Given a chance, while young, in a safe environment I would have gladly transitioned. Now I am what I am.
The thing is; You discovered yourself and embraced yourself. It sounds as if you are also at peace with yourself. These are rare gifts, in themselves. If one looks to the past, it is obvious that trans folks have only recently been afforded the option of fully conforming to their gender. Yes, some ancient cultures revered trans folks...but that wisdom has been lost for the most part. Thus, you bend the rainbow as far as you can to find that peace, happiness and excitement. As you say, you are what you are... and all any of us can do is strive for that. So perhaps you have won in the game that many others have lost?
__________________
My LGBT Stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 66% Dominant / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #31
leather_spitfire
Jess
 
leather_spitfire's Avatar
 
leather_spitfire is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: central south uk
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonnights View Post
I'm really happy that you have found acceptance from those who are important to you. No doubt, this will give you strength and encouragement to keep going in whatever direction you choose. Happy New Year...I know 2018 will be one you remember into old age ~

oh wow, thank you for the positivity! it is really appreciated.



one thing that having to be in disguise for almost 2 weeks taught me, is that the feelings i have are real. the confidence i have when i can be the way i really am, and appear the way i should appear, is real and there is nothing else that causes it within me. itís sort of reaffirming. even my therapist noticed it. every cloud has a silver lining, and all that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 04:28 PM   #32
yukonnights
Literotica Guru
 
yukonnights's Avatar
 
yukonnights is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: alaska
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by leather_spitfire View Post
oh wow, thank you for the positivity! it is really appreciated.



one thing that having to be in disguise for almost 2 weeks taught me, is that the feelings i have are real. the confidence i have when i can be the way i really am, and appear the way i should appear, is real and there is nothing else that causes it within me. itís sort of reaffirming. even my therapist noticed it. every cloud has a silver lining, and all that.
One thing that always stands out to me is how often non-binary people tend to really be able to contemplate their inner selves. Maybe it's just a self defense thing we've developed over the years of trying to figure ourselves out??? Regardless, it's great that you have this ability too, and no doubt your happiness...or is it inner peace... will continue to increase as you continue your discoveries.

And you're more than welcome for the "positivity"... but I think it strengthens the giver even more than the receiver...so I guess that makes me selfish
__________________
My LGBT Stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 66% Dominant / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 06:22 PM   #33
Iwantitnowpleas
Really Experienced
 
Iwantitnowpleas is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Georgia
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
These are for you, sweetheart
Thank you so very much! And Thank you yukonnights. Its nice to be able to openly admit who I am and to have others understand.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #34
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
Oz driving license outrage

This made me chuckle. I wondered if I could post the News9 thing in GB to wind them up, but meh....
http://junkee.com/queensland-gender-...licence/142400
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 12:19 PM   #35
CountryGuy2
Really Experienced
 
CountryGuy2's Avatar
 
CountryGuy2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 122
Sticky, you look lovely behind those flowers.

You should post this on the GB just to light some of them up.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 05:40 PM   #36
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane's Avatar
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantitnowpleas View Post
Raised in a time and place that being who I wanted to be wasn't an option. Now I try to find fleeting moments of happiness/excitement/peace? From the outside I appear as a crossdresser, but am I. My life I have lived as a man while dreaming of being a woman.

Given a chance, while young, in a safe environment I would have gladly transitioned. Now I am what I am.
OMG... I was reading through this thread and was wanting to comment and tell my story and then I read this.... this is my story as well... although being naive and unaware in my earlier days also factored into my missing the opportunity to explore who I was and what I was feeling.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #37
CountryGuy2
Really Experienced
 
CountryGuy2's Avatar
 
CountryGuy2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 122
I came across this article about a book with a unique perspective

A writerís account of transitioning and transcending gender shows being trans is not un-African

https://qz.com/1184861/a-writers-acc...ors_picks=true
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 03:08 PM   #38
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGuy2 View Post
I came across this article about a book with a unique perspective

A writerís account of transitioning and transcending gender shows being trans is not un-African

https://qz.com/1184861/a-writers-acc...ors_picks=true
Cheers... interesting read
and the linked Vogue article has some interesting pieces, including one on autism. Guess I'll need to make a hair appointment in a few weeks and read the whole magazine then
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 05:54 PM   #39
UnderMyKilt
Literotica Guru
 
UnderMyKilt's Avatar
 
UnderMyKilt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPunkPrincess View Post
So this board seems to be just totally full up with cis gay dudes . . . not that there's anything wrong with the cis lifestyle, of course, but I know I can't be the only tran lurking in here. Come on and let's be friends.
Really? I don't know that that's exactly true. Just look at the threads. This section of the board seems to have a lot of folks largely interested, or invovled in, one end of the "trans" spectrum or another. Be it "transvestites", including the proliferation of crossdressers and"sissy boys" (though they are "cis"), transgenders, or transsexuals and their chasers, they certainly seem to outnumber the gay and lesbian posts.

Then, of course, there's the proliferation of allegedly bi deep closet cases who say they'd "do a tranny" (sic, their words, not mine) but not another man because they aren't "gay".

But I get it. It really seems that anyone who is singularly committed to a "non-traditional" or non-heterosexual life or lifestyle, be it gay, lesbian, or trans is in the minority in a section supposedly dedicated to them.
__________________
"Pleasure is the blossoming of your desires. Your body knows its heritage and its rightful need and will not be deceived." - Kahlil Gibran

My true stories.

What can I say? After all these years, and a diverse variety of sexual experiences, kinks, and fetishes, I'm still trying to figure out this "nature vs nurture" thing.

In any event, I yam what I yam and dat's all what I yam .
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 06:59 PM   #40
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderMyKilt View Post
Really? I don't know that that's exactly true. Just look at the threads. This section of the board seems to have a lot of folks largely interested, or invovled in, one end of the "trans" spectrum or another. Be it "transvestites", including the proliferation of crossdressers and"sissy boys" (though they are "cis"), transgenders, or transsexuals and their chasers, they certainly seem to outnumber the gay and lesbian posts.

Then, of course, there's the proliferation of allegedly bi deep closet cases who say they'd "do a tranny" (sic, their words, not mine) but not another man because they aren't "gay".

But I get it. It really seems that anyone who is singularly committed to a "non-traditional" or non-heterosexual life or lifestyle, be it gay, lesbian, or trans is in the minority in a section supposedly dedicated to them.
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 04:11 PM   #41
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
I've been unsure whether to post this, because weirdly, it feels more personal that being trans, but it's probably because it all feels so recent.
So I discovered I am asperger's - and female asperger's at that The reason I've posted it here is simply because there is a significant overlap in gender dysphoria and ASD, as it is more correctly described since DSM V. It was a surprise that it took so long for it to be recognised given the amount of psyching I've had, but I guess everyone was a bit blind-sided by the dysphoria, myself included. Since the dust settled on transitioning, there were still things in my head that didn't seem right to me so I had to push for more counseling to help work things out. I'm glad I did but I recognise that I am still figuring out my brain - I was diagnosed in August.

So... as a PSA to anyone questioning their gender, then ASD could be something worth investigating to help you on your journey. Weird is the new normal

__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 09:00 PM   #42
coati
Literotica Guru
 
coati is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 969
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
So I discovered I am asperger's - and female asperger's at that The reason I've posted it here is simply because there is a significant overlap in gender dysphoria and ASD, as it is more correctly described since DSM V.
It seems like that is a good thing to know, in terms of understanding your feelings and perhaps certain behaviors.

Another thing to remember is how many people respect you for your intelligence, courage, commitment to justice, and sense of humor. Apparently asperger's has not dinged those characteristics.

Wishing you the best, as always.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 09:14 PM   #43
yukonnights
Literotica Guru
 
yukonnights's Avatar
 
yukonnights is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: alaska
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
I've been unsure whether to post this, because weirdly, it feels more personal that being trans, but it's probably because it all feels so recent.
So I discovered I am asperger's - and female asperger's at that The reason I've posted it here is simply because there is a significant overlap in gender dysphoria and ASD, as it is more correctly described since DSM V. It was a surprise that it took so long for it to be recognised given the amount of psyching I've had, but I guess everyone was a bit blind-sided by the dysphoria, myself included. Since the dust settled on transitioning, there were still things in my head that didn't seem right to me so I had to push for more counseling to help work things out. I'm glad I did but I recognise that I am still figuring out my brain - I was diagnosed in August.

So... as a PSA to anyone questioning their gender, then ASD could be something worth investigating to help you on your journey. Weird is the new normal

That is a brave and vulnerable decision. As with most such decisions, they usually prove to be a good decision. Information about our own self is power, I believe. My own self, and my many quirks are one of my favorite topics of discovery. I think you'll find this new information will be helpful and that it eventually brings a settled peace as well. The cool thing is; You didn't change into a different person just because a 'label' was found for one aspect of that which has always been the whole "you". Weird? I think we're all freaking weird
__________________
My LGBT Stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 66% Dominant / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 03:05 AM   #44
Curiousabouteverything
Virgin
 
Curiousabouteverything is online now
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 21
I have always been a heterosexual male , but I've always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock and to be fucked by a hard cock .... So I was thinking since I am a leg man and I love sucking on boobs , that I need to get together with a shemale .... Does anyone have any ideas or comments about this ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 02:46 PM   #45
CallmeGina
Virgin
 
CallmeGina is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantitnowpleas View Post
Raised in a time and place that being who I wanted to be wasn't an option. Now I try to find fleeting moments of happiness/excitement/peace? From the outside I appear as a crossdresser, but am I. My life I have lived as a man while dreaming of being a woman.

Given a chance, while young, in a safe environment I would have gladly transitioned. Now I am what I am.
This is a really thought provoking thread and I think the one post I decided to quote is the closest one that reflects me. As for the definitions, I actually like the one that was criticised.

I would also pick up on the CD thing as "getting a kick out of what they wear and very often part of the kick is sexual". If I am a CD, then I haven't had a sexual kick yet (not to say I wouldn't). Going out en femme is actually more liberating and helps me think about, maybe decide, who the real me is. It feels more natural.

Back to the criticised definition: "a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex". Yes that describes me but then it generates more debate.

Coming back to basic personality, nature suggests that if I had 2 X chromosomes, it would be in keeping with my character. The Y chromosome defines physical characteristics at birth and how society nurtures us into a role. I guess if you have a weak Y chromosome and the X is (the next word sounds wrong) dominant, individuals can slip along the spectrum that others define.

At the end of the day, people can use labels as they wish. Some of us just wish we could have started off with 2 Xs and a proportion of us do something about it. As for giving myself a label, I only do so when it is attached to designer clothes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 03:14 PM   #46
SissySalina
Literotica Guru
 
SissySalina's Avatar
 
SissySalina is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeGina View Post
This is a really thought provoking thread and I think the one post I decided to quote is the closest one that reflects me. As for the definitions, I actually like the one that was criticised.

I would also pick up on the CD thing as "getting a kick out of what they wear and very often part of the kick is sexual". If I am a CD, then I haven't had a sexual kick yet (not to say I wouldn't). Going out en femme is actually more liberating and helps me think about, maybe decide, who the real me is. It feels more natural.

Back to the criticised definition: "a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex". Yes that describes me but then it generates more debate.

Coming back to basic personality, nature suggests that if I had 2 X chromosomes, it would be in keeping with my character. The Y chromosome defines physical characteristics at birth and how society nurtures us into a role. I guess if you have a weak Y chromosome and the X is (the next word sounds wrong) dominant, individuals can slip along the spectrum that others define.

At the end of the day, people can use labels as they wish. Some of us just wish we could have started off with 2 Xs and a proportion of us do something about it. As for giving myself a label, I only do so when it is attached to designer clothes.
How is kick defined?
Is feeling like it is natural or how you should be, considered kick?
Is feeling good inside with nothing to do with sexuality, considered kick?
__________________
Sissy for the of IT

Sissy Salina

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning)
Sissy will be plugged both penile & anal(except for cleaning or usage)
Sissy will have enema twice a day
Sissy is never allowed to say "no"
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked once a month
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation
Sissyís only duty is to serve others
Sissyies are always bound or caged at night
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 03:20 PM   #47
CallmeGina
Virgin
 
CallmeGina is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySalina View Post
How is kick defined?
Is feeling like it is natural or how you should be, considered kick?
Is feeling good inside with nothing to do with sexuality, considered kick?
I think we'll have to wait for the person who posted it originally to clarify. Having said that I am sure I get a buzz rather than a kick when I go out the way I want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 04:07 PM   #48
yukonnights
Literotica Guru
 
yukonnights's Avatar
 
yukonnights is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: alaska
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousabouteverything View Post
I have always been a heterosexual male , but I've always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock and to be fucked by a hard cock .... So I was thinking since I am a leg man and I love sucking on boobs , that I need to get together with a shemale .... Does anyone have any ideas or comments about this ?
The thought that first comes to mind is: I think you would be very surprised if you ever did date a Transgender woman...also, I think you would find that you'd be pretty much like a fish out of water. There's a whole lot more going on than simple physical acts...frankly, it seems you're desires are more porn fueled than reality based. If you were to start at the first post in this thread and read to the one you just made, I think you could answer your own question. Best wishes as you try to figure yourself out though, it can be complicated not fitting in with societies norms and expectations.
__________________
My LGBT Stories:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

BDSM TEST RESULTS:
== Results from bdsmtest.org == 99% Switch / 91% Voyeur / 87% Degradee / 85% Experimentalist / 77% Non-monogamist 77% Submissive / 76% Rope bunny / 74% Degrader / 66% Dominant / 25% Vanilla / 23% Masochist / 13% Sadist
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 05:30 PM   #49
stickygirl
Literotica Guru
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 14,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySalina View Post
How is kick defined?
Is feeling like it is natural or how you should be, considered kick?
Is feeling good inside with nothing to do with sexuality, considered kick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeGina View Post
I think we'll have to wait for the person who posted it originally to clarify. Having said that I am sure I get a buzz rather than a kick when I go out the way I want.
"Because cross dressers are getting a kick out of what they wear and very often part of the kick is sexual. Drag queens are doing a performance, after which they take the corset off and the pastiche make-up and carry on being a guy." I thought that sounded like me and I take nothing back from the context in which it was put forward.

It's up to each of us to decide where we are on the gender spectrum and to decide our sexuality and how we express it. You only have to click to the GLBT Chatter to see how many men express their sexuality - and good for them: they get a kick out of being submissive, being a bottom and often assuming a feminine role because they see that as enhancing the role they play.

That's very different to people whose internal gender is at odds with their genes: trans or NB folk who become so distressed by that conflict that they consider suicide as a reasonable option. It might be that proportion of the sissy posters on GLBT are themselves depressed or have contemplated taking their lives or phone the Samaritans and Lit offers them a lifeline to help them unwind. If that were the case though, I suspect more people would join in this type of discussion.
__________________
I deleted my signature when I quit Lit for a while. Now I'm back I really can't be bothered to write anything snappy because you can work out what's important to me from my posts.
Oh, I've written some stuff: search my name under the authors section over in Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 05:41 PM   #50
CallmeGina
Virgin
 
CallmeGina is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 5
Good points, Sticky, and thanks for that.

There may be a loud minority, there may be a silent majority. Those who make most noise aren't necessarily representative of the rest of us.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:35 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.