Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #126
burntnorton
Experienced
 
burntnorton is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post

But, look for some special Christmas themed pics tonight.
With pleasure
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #127
carterusmau
Really Really Experienced
 
carterusmau is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 369
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1355534741
What a great picture
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #128
DDDLover
Really Experienced
 
DDDLover's Avatar
 
DDDLover is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Thanks so much! I am glad that you enjoy them.

Were you looking for something a bit more like this?
Holy god....the stockings are magnificent
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #129
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Christmas Wrapping

I was doing some photos for another thread and had a little friend with some of my Christmas wrapping supplies. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg red hands2.JPG (76.7 KB, 507 views)
File Type: jpg red hands.JPG (92.6 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg red ribbon behind.JPG (91.2 KB, 717 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #130
blackknight9537
Literotica Guru
 
blackknight9537's Avatar
 
blackknight9537 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: norcal
Posts: 6,819
very very cute also i think that would look better with cuffs and rope
__________________
My typing sucks. I'm aware.

"Relax for a moment slut, this is where you belong, and I had the need to hold you."

"No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman."





new thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777992

Last edited by blackknight9537 : 12-15-2012 at 09:12 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #131
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight9537 View Post
very very cute
Why thank you. I was trying to get creative.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #132
1cuddlyguy
Literotica Guru
 
1cuddlyguy is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 579
Love those legs
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #133
ElectricLarry69
Virgin
 
ElectricLarry69 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 20
Dear Santa,

I know I haven't been a good boy all year, but could you see your way to leave this...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1355618012

under my tree this year?

Please, and thank you in advance.

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #134
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cuddlyguy View Post
Love those legs
Thank you so much. I'm glad you like them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #135
burntnorton
Experienced
 
burntnorton is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
definitly not the kind of bow that you want to be too quick to undo....I'd want to leave you like that for a little while. Loving the behind shots hun.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #136
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntnorton View Post
definitly not the kind of bow that you want to be too quick to undo....I'd want to leave you like that for a little while. Loving the behind shots hun.
Alas I have no one to help tie me up, so I had to do the best I could.

Thank you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 09:49 PM   #137
burntnorton
Experienced
 
burntnorton is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Thier loss I'd say. They don't know what they are missing. Fun, adventurous, slighty dirty....for an ass like that I'd be tie it a little tighter. Maybe let you tie me up as well....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #138
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntnorton View Post
Thier loss I'd say. They don't know what they are missing. Fun, adventurous, slighty dirty....for an ass like that I'd be tie it a little tighter. Maybe let you tie me up as well....
That could probably be done. And it would be very welcome to have you tie me up good and proper...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #139
Inspirinious
Seeking Inspiration
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 18,589
Great pics. This is my favorite view. Love that sweet ass of yours.

__________________
My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #140
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
Great pics. This is my favorite view. Love that sweet ass of yours.

Glad you enjoy the view!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #141
Inspirinious
Seeking Inspiration
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 18,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Glad you enjoy the view!
A taste would be even better.
__________________
My stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 12:31 AM   #142
naughtyson4u
Virgin
 
naughtyson4u is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 15
First- Quite wonderful photos, all of them. Very sexy indeed. Interesting that you seek a confidence boost (which you have received) because though I can't speak for all men and women, but confidence is almost at the top of sexual allure. Now there's the immature types that get all of their values and character from Hollywood movies (as witnessed by the negative guy).These people will never "get it". They live their life on the outside, never concentrating on the inside. They actually are so dependent on how other people view them, they become this hollow shell of fat percentagecentric. (I don't suffer these types of people easily). They're always discussing protein shakes and number of reps when others at the party are discussing dreams, joys, and asking each-other if it's a particle, a wave, or both. You look fantastic, and have all the curves a real man enjoys (I don't much go for boy-butt females). I hope you find your confidence improved, as it's the sexiest quality. Thanks so much for sharing yourself with us all.

Second- If I missed it, I apologize, but had anyone asked about the meaning of the spool of thread and shears on your forearms? I assume it signifies your passion, or trade, or both? Do you design and make your own clothing? I noticed you mentioned "a ball of yarn with knitting needles as a memorial tattoo for my grandmother." Is it an homage much like the one you plan? I'm simply curious. I can imagine a renaissance festival goer in you, but then perhaps I've used up my insight on pegging the Hans and Franz negative guy.

Third- I'm with whoever mentioned the sweater photo...(has something to do with textures I think)....it's a fav, though I hate picking a fav because as soon as I do, I see you rockin' a red dress that screams BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Keep on keepin' on
__________________
"Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves..." - Oddball (Kelly's Heroes)

Last edited by naughtyson4u : 12-16-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: always typos
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #143
lol11221122
Literotica Guru
 
lol11221122's Avatar
 
lol11221122 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,119
Great ass! I have something to fill it up.
__________________
Young, Dumb and full of Cum!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #144
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyson4u View Post
First- Quite wonderful photos, all of them. Very sexy indeed. Interesting that you seek a confidence boost (which you have received) because though I can't speak for all men and women, but confidence is almost at the top of sexual allure. Now there's the immature types that get all of their values and character from Hollywood movies (as witnessed by the negative guy).These people will never "get it". They live their life on the outside, never concentrating on the inside. They actually are so dependent on how other people view them, they become this hollow shell of fat percentagecentric. (I don't suffer these types of people easily). They're always discussing protein shakes and number of reps when others at the party are discussing dreams, joys, and asking each-other if it's a particle, a wave, or both. You look fantastic, and have all the curves a real man enjoys (I don't much go for boy-butt females). I hope you find your confidence improved, as it's the sexiest quality. Thanks so much for sharing yourself with us all.

Second- If I missed it, I apologize, but had anyone asked about the meaning of the spool of thread and shears on your forearms? I assume it signifies your passion, or trade, or both? Do you design and make your own clothing? I noticed you mentioned "a ball of yarn with knitting needles as a memorial tattoo for my grandmother." Is it an homage much like the one you plan? I'm simply curious. I can imagine a renaissance festival goer in you, but then perhaps I've used up my insight on pegging the Hans and Franz negative guy.

Third- I'm with whoever mentioned the sweater photo...(has something to do with textures I think)....it's a fav, though I hate picking a fav because as soon as I do, I see you rockin' a red dress that screams BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Keep on keepin' on
Thank you very much for your comments. I love hearing what people have to say. My confidence has definitely improved over the last week thanks to all of the encouraging comments received her.

I have a degree in costume design and construction. That is what the shears and thread are for. It is not something i get to practice often unfortunately, but it is part of who I am. And I am indeed a renaissance festival goer (planting my geek flag firmly in the ground).

Thank you so much again for your comments and I hope you come back for more.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #145
ErosArtist
Literotica Guru
 
ErosArtist is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SE US Coast
Posts: 1,350
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1355618012

What a delightful and delicious sight...oh the things I want to do...
__________________
_____________________________________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #146
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosArtist View Post
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1355618012

What a delightful and delicious sight...oh the things I want to do...
Such as?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #147
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Got a busy day ahead of me, so a few pics for you all to start your day with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg green corset front.JPG (58.8 KB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg green corset bend.JPG (56.0 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg green.red side.JPG (70.3 KB, 417 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #148
1cuddlyguy
Literotica Guru
 
1cuddlyguy is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Got a busy day ahead of me, so a few pics for you all to start your day with.
I love the first pic. Stunning!! My day has started off well
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #149
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 999
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cuddlyguy View Post
I love the first pic. Stunning!! My day has started off well
Woo ho!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #150
blackknight9537
Literotica Guru
 
blackknight9537's Avatar
 
blackknight9537 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: norcal
Posts: 6,819
just simply amazing photo what a wonderful start to the day
__________________
My typing sucks. I'm aware.

"Relax for a moment slut, this is where you belong, and I had the need to hold you."

"No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman."





new thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777992
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.