Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm im trying to find some video to watch....
or maybe a girl to Roleplay with...
(the written word gets me so hott! xx)
 
My bf filled me with cum and promptly fell asleep. I'm laying here with a leg thrown over him, legs spread and running my fingers all over my clit, lubricated by his cum. Thinking of all you hot lit ladies masturbating with me...,help me cum?
 
to txgirl327:
picture me crawling between your legs, and lapping against your clit gently. ;)
 
i think I'm going have to speed things up

thought i would see what was up and just hang out, but damn, that got me all worked up.

Tell me more! Tell me more!
 
mmm - temptation

lapping my clit would be a wonderful place to start. Sorry i'm not just freshly fucked like txgirl. I wish I were though.

Oh, how I wish I were.
 
Back for more, damn been horny lately. That tongue on my clit....yum. We are seeking a woman to join us and that's what I want him to watch. Will be my first time with a female but I've been fantasizing about it since I started masturbating as a kid.

Hope to chat with some of you and get off together. Almost constantly horny here.
 
Alone in bed, needing to get ready for work but gonna read and rub my pussy a bit first. Hope tonite I can find someone to play with from here...
 
OK so my sex drive is high and Im perpetually horny it seems. I'm back and hoping to find someone to play with so I can get off by rubbing my pussy before I have to head to a meeting tonight. Help out there?
 
Mmm getting some help as I run this wet and perpetually horny pussy. Aching to cam with a woman....
 
My bf filled me with cum and promptly fell asleep. I'm laying here with a leg thrown over him, legs spread and running my fingers all over my clit, lubricated by his cum. Thinking of all you hot lit ladies masturbating with me...,help me cum?

Mmmm. I love rubbing his cum on my clit. It feels so good
 
getting started at work

i've decided i should by more sundresses, because i really like the easy access here at work. Long week, stressful and tiring, got started by rubbing my clit here at work. all alone on a friday night.

Such a turn on. Wish I had someone to play with though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top