Seeking a first lesbian encounter...33/F

AmazonTitts

Virgin
33 year old white female. Darkish blonde short hair. DD and a size 16. Looking for sex with another woman, with the understanding it's my first time. Age, race, size or shape make no difference to me. Would love to chat some and trade pics in advance. Obviously must be willing to meet. I can travel a little, but not too far out. I live in the Southeastern Oklahoma area. Looking forward to hearing from some lovely lady out there! Message me for private chatting.

Attachments

• 20180128_181234.jpg
    20180128_181234.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
33 year old white female. Darkish blonde short hair. DD and a size 16. Looking for sex with another woman, with the understanding it's my first time. Age, race, size or shape make no difference to me. Would love to chat some and trade pics in advance. Obviously must be willing to meet. I can travel a little, but not too far out. I live in the Southeastern Oklahoma area. Looking forward to hearing from some lovely lady out there! Message me for private chatting.

Welcome to our team, a shame you're so far..... :(

You're going to have fun. After that first kiss you'll never stop wanting it.

Back