Where do you prefer your man to cum?

So it really depends on the moment and the man I am with. Sometimes its just feeling him cum inside and then collapse on or beside me drained makes me feel good cause i know he enjoyed himself and like sometimes its just like getting him there orally and then feeling him cum makes me feel good. Sometimes its feeling his cum on my feet after a footjob but there is no favorite. I have however rarely been with a guy who would pull out and cum on me - does not happen much
 
Women of Lit, where do you prefer your man to cum when he orgasms?

Do you like him to release his pleasure over your face? Or perhaps shoot his salty reward into your mouth?

If in missionary, do you like him to pull out, and spurt over your tits and belly? Or if in doggy style, do you like him to pull out and cum over your back?

Or do you like to wrap your legs around his ass, pull him in closer, and have him cum deep inside your willing cunt?

hopefully deep in my womb
 
Clearly you two would like to stroke each other and cover each other's assholes. I'll leave you to it. :eek: :D

Speaking of your fantasies:

You never answered the question posed in your thread on the subject.

Where do you prefer your man to cum on you?
 
. I have however rarely been with a guy who would pull out and cum on me - does not happen much

This happens a lot in porn videos so that the camera can get the cumshot. But it is not a natural thing for a man to want to do. Quite the opposite. When I feel I'm about to go off there is an overwhelming urge to thrust in as deep as possible. That makes sense if you think about the biology and Darwin - men who love pulling out and spraying it over her body won't have many kids!
 
This is an oft-asked question.

i guess there's a certain kink of knowing where others like their cum.

For me, it really depends on where we are and how many men.

My experience in an MMF session, the men seem to like to spray their first shot like it's a sign of virility. For their subsequent shots, it's usually me milking them dry into my mouth or vaginally.
 
Back
Top