Motivational spanking

dandanger

Virgin
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Posts
1
Hi all, I need to lose some weight and feel like a good hard whacking could help get me going with this. I find the idea a huge turn-on as well, so it's a bit complicated I suppose. I put the idea to my wife a couple of years ago and she went along with it, using her hand and a wooden spoon, but to be honest, it didn't really hurt that much and was a bit weird and awkward and I let it drop.

I've recently wanted to give it another go, and have bought a silicone wham bam paddle which seems pretty fearsome.

Just wondering how to break the ice again. Just forget about the motivational part and ask if she's into playing around with it? Show her a few videos? I'm not into a D/S type relationship, just feel the need to get spanked hard now and again.
 
I'm guessing the hard spanking is the turn on, not necessarily having your wife as the accountability check. If that was the key - having her help "motivate" you to lose weight - you might have stuck to it.

Why not just ask for a hard spanking? Be clear about how hard you want it.

Your wife was game to do it before but geez, she's not s mind reader. Be more direct. If she sees it turns you on, maybe she'll be willing to try again.
 
Hi all, I need to lose some weight and feel like a good hard whacking could help get me going with this.

You should ask your wife to help you with more exercise and watching the calorie intake.

I've recently wanted to give it another go, and have bought a silicone wham bam paddle which seems pretty fearsome.

I suggest a decent cookbook, not a paddle.


Your idea is terrible in so many ways. You are putting the burden of your success on her and turn something that should be a fun activity into a chore. And this is the best case - if she spanks you for success. If you had the idea of getting a spanking as punishment for cheating on your weight-loss program - how the fuck do you think this is going to work out if you get sexual pleasure for misbehaving? :rolleyes:
 
I wouldn't necessarily expect your idea to help with your weight loss goals. But if it feels like it would be fun for you that's reason enough to pursue it. It sounds as though all would be well if you simply asked your partner - is there anything keeping you from just doing that?
 
How to arrange a good spanking

Dan:

Look into same sex discipline spankings for pain and humiliation without sex. It helped me. Thanks.
 
I think Primalex was into something, have her do it for success, not punishment.

But yea, just be communicative that this is fun and you want her to be involved in your self improvement process.
 
Forget the wife...you need a coach. Those guys were vicious psychopaths once they got a paddle in their hand.
 
I think Primalex was into something, have her do it for success, not punishment.

But yea, just be communicative that this is fun and you want her to be involved in your self improvement process.

Er, yes. And at the same time, no.

On the one hand, administering a spanking as a reward which is tied, in this case, to the OPs sexual arousal and therefore falls under the heading of desirable, it is also unhealthy to place the onus of any life change, such as dieting or quitting smoking or exercising, on someone else. Despite the application of spanking in this scenario as a reward instead of a punishment, the life change itself is still undesirable or it would not need an outside influence to aid in the transition. Therefore, it is an inherent danger that he would come to resent his wife, and those spankings he currently finds sexually arousing, because he resents the life change it was actually his idea to make in the first place.



Forget the wife...you need a coach. Those guys were vicious psychopaths once they got a paddle in their hand.

Once upon a time, I had a certain... mmm... not really contempt, I don't suppose. I just didn't think a tennis coach was quite as much to look up to as, for example, a football coach.

Right up until I was forced, for a misdeed, to grab the other side of a desk while he practiced his backhand with a fiberglass paddle with holes drilled in it.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Did not ever even consider doing that shit again. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
 
Back
Top