Racy Wilde's Boudoir

Oooo - you offering? :cool:I don't cum cheap, and I'm usually only a one time deal. ;)

Yes I am offering (anxiously waiting) and maybe I can make I can you more than a one time deal :p I understand sensuality like yours does not cum without working for it :D M

PS What a beautiful rear end you have and those breasts absolutely gorgeous my dear :kiss::kiss:

Too bad no one else could walk through that Winter Wonderland with you turning it into a sauna!

Well, I'm glad no one did! lol. I was sure some lost soul would stumble upon the photo shoot and me bare naked...lol.

No chance you'll be as white as the snow ... now I just saw your next picture, and I for sure would like to help you keep your nipples warm ...

lol - I was surprised they didn't turn blue.

Such Perfection!!! Hugs to warm you up!!

:heart: - I need it!

Mmmmm....they look so perfect and need to be sucked and nibbled on. I offer my services to you.

Yes, it's always nice when someone else makes my nipples hard rater than Mr Frost.

I would have been trigger happy as well..! You have a damn fine figure and a delicious shapely bottom..

Shapely...Lol - thank you. *blush*

Oh my, stunning shot..! You breasts should be devouring my attention, but it's your finger nails and your hair that intrigues me..!

(You know, that's what I think is best about the picture too ;) )

Racy to be sure...Thank the photographer for me.
And then the wind and those lovely nipples just asking to be sucked and licked so they can harden!
Would be my pleasure

I wonder if you licked my nipples your tongue would get stuck on them just like and icy pole...lol. :eek:

Wow, a truly wonderful pic, stunning thread, thank you so much for brightening what has been an otherwise dull day
*now where is that subscribe function?*

aww, thank you :rose:

I would have loved to help you with picking out a pic. Maybe have taken some of my own, too. You have a fantastic ass!

Thanks. Though, I don't get to see it that much for some reason...lol. It always seems strange to me when I get to see it straight on. ;)

You get my vote for bravery, posting such delicious photos in a cold climate.

Errrrrr! Next time I'm determined to dive into the snow and take a snowbath just like the Vikings used to. Maybe I should eat some s'rooms first to get my berserker courage up...lol?

I love winter

Me too!! We actually get two winters a year here - dark season (with the Borealis) and light season (for snow play).

(And thanks ;) )

OMG! Go, go, gadget!!

Careful. You are going to melt all the snow as hot as you are.

lol - and with my luck, it would probably snap freeze and I'd be stuck in the ice...lol.

Mmmm, the cold and the wind should just be starting to perk up and harden your nipples.

Yes, yes it was...lol. I only had enough heat in me for one more shot... (coming up ;) )

Yes I am offering (anxiously waiting) and maybe I can make I can you more than a one time deal I understand sensuality like yours does not cum without working for it M

PS What a beautiful rear end you have and those breasts absolutely gorgeous my dear

lol - hmm, I expect a lot from my lovers, and even though it is fun to play online, knowing I can have them in real life makes all online play worth it. ;)

Your pics keep getting hotter!

:D thank you. The last in this series is... well... a little risqué :eek:

I wonder if you licked my nipples your tongue would get stuck on them just like and icy pole...lol.

Of course, it would be a pleasure to have my tongue stuck to your nipples and then Id start sucking! hehe

We have come to the end of my first photo series - yay! I wanted to thank everyone for following my thread so far, so here's something special. It's a little risqué so I'm not going to keep this pic up for too long (only a couple of hours).

You know how adventurous I can get....lol. Yikes... here goes:

http://imgur.com/a/jycqY EDIT: Image is removed ;P

When I was posing for this picture, it reminded me of the last scene in the movie Secretary... sex against the tree.

:kiss:

Last edited:

We have come to the end of my first photo series - yay! I wanted to thank everyone for following my thread so far, so here's something special. It's a little risqué so I'm not going to keep this pic up for too long (only a couple of hours).

http://imgur.com/a/jycqY

When I was posing for this picture, it reminded me of the last scene in the movie Secretary... sex against the tree.

Certainly not risque at all...to see your beautiful naked body with that gorgeous ass...ummm so yummy! thanks Racy, what a great series!

It's a beautiful photo. Doesn't show too much, just enough to waken me up and cause a rather good feeling in my pants.

Looking forward to seeing more if you soon.

Beautiful, this thread just keeps on getting better

Wasn't she leaning on his desk like forever ...?

Whatever! :D Your whole side B is to die for :rose:

That's funny, it reminds me of a hotel room. And what an amazing memory it is. Thanks for putting the smile on my face Racy.

How long did it take to do that photoshoot Racey? How did you get yourself warmed back up after that :D ? :kiss::kiss: M

lol - hmm, I expect a lot from my lovers, and even though it is fun to play online, knowing I can have them in real life makes all online play worth it. ;)
Nothing wrong with expecting a lot from your lovers :D in my mind that means you are willing to give a lot in return :devil: Sounds like an expectation I would love to live up too ;) I also agree online play to increase heighten the real life experience having had that once or twice in my life time :D

Sultry!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Beautiful Contrast with the Winter Wonderland as a backdrop ... Love to keep you in that position, only can we find the fireplace first??? Beautiful Body keep up the Great Work!! :kiss:

And I always thought the phrase, "Assume the position" was a bad thing to hear...

Exquisite. :rose:

Certainly not risque at all...to see your beautiful naked body with that gorgeous ass...ummm so yummy! thanks Racy, what a great series!

Thank you. :heart: But I am glad to show a background other that white...lol.

It's a beautiful photo. Doesn't show too much, just enough to waken me up and cause a rather good feeling in my pants.

Looking forward to seeing more if you soon.

Thank you. :kiss:

Beautiful, this thread just keeps on getting better

Aww, thank you.

Wasn't she leaning on his desk like forever ...?

Whatever! Your whole side B is to die for

Hmm... This is the clip I was thinking off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0vCKYqoOM

That's funny, it reminds me of a hotel room. And what an amazing memory it is. Thanks for putting the smile on my face Racy.

lol - I thought it might. *blush*

How long did it take to do that photoshoot Racey? How did you get yourself warmed back up after that ? M

Ah... I think it was only a 20 minute shoot... I work fast!! lol I still had my boots on though, which kept my feet nice and toasty. But, I think I'm acclimatised to the Arctic now. Its usual for me to wear just jeans (going commando) when its minus five Celsius even. :cool:

Nothing wrong with expecting a lot from your lovers in my mind that means you are willing to give a lot in return :devil: Sounds like an expectation I would love to live up too ;) I also agree online play to increase heighten the real life experience having had that once or twice in my life time

Well, aren't you getting fresh :kiss: And yes, if I can bend over for my lover, I expect them to do the same for me :cool:

Yeah, I agree. I actually really like having a plan (it's essential in Domme mode) before I get intimate. It means I can get the right equipment ready or prepare the space for a streamline experience. Too many "Wait right there, I'll be right backs" to run off and get stuff can be a buzz kill. If you are having straight sex it's fine to ad-lib, but I don't have much of that these days. ;)

:rose:

Beautiful Contrast with the Winter Wonderland as a backdrop ... Love to keep you in that position, only can we find the fireplace first??? Beautiful Body keep up the Great Work!!

Thanks. But you know what... I'm starting to wonder why the photographer didn't take the opportunity...lol. It turned out to be a very innocent photo session, indeed. :rolleyes:

And I always thought the phrase, "Assume the position" was a bad thing to hear...

Exquisite.

Yes, this is probably the time I would have wanted a pat down...lol.

Now, I'm not a submissive girl––I have too much fire in my belly to drop and roll––but sometimes, just sometimes... when a man triggers me, I might indulge him for a few hours...

http://imgur.com/a/CYzMd

Last edited:

Now, I'm not a submissive girl––I have too much fire in my belly to drop and roll––but sometimes, just sometimes... when a man triggers me, I might indulge him for a few hours...

http://imgur.com/a/CYzMd

Just let me be the one to pull the TRIGGER!!! Nicely done picture, wish I was walking past the house with you watching. And as for your Winter Wonderland Photographer ... he certainly has a lot of self controll that I don't think I could muster with you in your state of UNDRESS!!! :kiss:

Back