Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about ignoring a certain someone on a certain other thread about things that piss you off, but I'm torn. I can't stand them, but I'll miss out on what was said when everyone else adds their own snarky rebuttal:rolleyes:

Thinking about ignoring a certain someone on a certain other thread about things that piss you off, but I'm torn. I can't stand them, but I'll miss out on what was said when everyone else adds their own snarky rebuttal:rolleyes:

There's always that little "read this post anyway" button if you are that curious.
I have had it on ignore since it showed up. I find it to be a good decision.
:D

There's always that little "read this post anyway" button if you are that curious.

^This.

It's one thing to comment on posts or offer advice. It's completely different to shit on the problems of other people because you think you have it so much worse. :rolleyes:

^This.

It's one thing to comment on posts or offer advice. It's completely different to shit on the problems of other people because you think you have it so much worse. :rolleyes:

Done. You know I've been on here a little while now. It's the first time I've ignored someone.

I've never put someone on ignore! Does it feel good?

Sometimes.

:cool:

Actually, I often look at some of the posts but the 'put on ignore' makes me less likely to engage them. It's like having my very own personal "Don't feed the trolls sign." Because when you feed them they get used to people and tend to grow bold and snatch food and there's the problem with them shitting on everything.

Sometimes.

:cool:

Actually, I often look at some of the posts but the 'put on ignore' makes me less likely to engage them. It's like having my very own personal "Don't feed the trolls sign." Because when you feed them they get used to people and tend to grow bold and snatch food and there's the problem with them shitting on everything.

*gigglesnort*

Found this crappy free wifi connection.
One sort of good thing about being away is that I'm probably going to have to buy a new hand fan after I damage the current one reading through all the salacious posts I've missed.

Also I saw two young Asian women dressed entirely in anime Seifuku and cat memorabilia.

Like this:
8f6f2929cb838246bd9d41df7af9dba6.jpg

But with cat earings, cat headbands, cat stickers on their cat-styled shoes, cat face paint, cat buttons, etc.
:cattail:

One sort of good thing about being away is that I'm probably going to have to buy a new hand fan after I damage the current one reading through all the salacious posts I've missed.

Also I saw two young Asian women dressed entirely in anime Seifuku and cat memorabilia.

Like this:

But with cat earings, cat headbands, cat stickers on their cat-styled shoes, cat face paint, cat buttons, etc.

Good to see you again. You've been missed :rose:

I've never put someone on ignore! Does it feel good?

Yes - the very few (3) people I have on ignore - I find it reminds me of why I did it when I see the post I can't see. Such a relief to not be able to read it. And just carry on.

Yes - the very few (3) people I have on ignore - I find it reminds me of why I did it when I see the post I can't see. Such a relief to not be able to read it. And just carry on.

Never have blocked anyone, I can definitely see why someone would want to do that. I try not to get too worked up about posts but even if I did , I think curiosity would get the better of me and I would unblock someone.

That being said, i wonder if I have "earned the honor" of being on anyone's ignore list. Don't think I have ever given someone the reason to but now I am curious (although if I did they wont see this to answer. what a tangled web).

Now I had to look it up and I have six on my iggy-list.

Half of them are people who do nothig but "caption" pictures posted by other people. They add nothing of value to the threads and I get so tired of reading the same incestuous juvenile blabber over and over again.

The other three are just the same, just political. They will use any occation to squeal something along the lines of "Obama is a mean moslem communist-nigger who will take our guns and turn the country into a homosexual cesspool... And The Hildebeast will be even worse. Gawd shave Murica with my cold, dead hands!"

Iggy makes them relatively invisible, thus my eyeballs hurt less, and I can maintain the illusion of Homo Sapiens as a sentient species.

:)

.... To be honest, I am not even sure if they are still active. But who cares?

Like this:

Pics of hand fan please! A wise accessory, indeed.

Hope the trip is moderately successful. :rose:

I've ignored one person, on my nursing boards. A non nurse who goes to the board and puts down our nursey ways.
He can suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back