Fortunate Timing (closed for cbelle02)

Natalie read the barrage of texts Corey sent her, one by one. She imagined each scenario he described, playing it out in her head. Her breath quickened, her face flushed as she sat on the toilet, reading. Each text, each word set her even more ablaze.

She imagined herself, naked and desperate in Corey's bed. Or on the couch. Wherever he wanted her. Dildo in her pussy, plug in her ass, nipples pinched painfully in the clamps and Corey grabbing a fistful of her hair and shoving her down on his cock until she gagged. Completely at his mercy.

"Fuck..." She whispered aloud. There was no way she could go back out to work like this. It wasn't until she read the last text that she realized her hand was down her pants, lightly teasing her pussy through soaking wet panties.

You've got me so wet... She sent. On a whim, she pushed her pants down, pulled her knees up and sent him a picture of the wet spot that had formed.

I don't think I can work like this. I'm gonna need to cum

She slipped her fingers down under her panties, biting her lip to hold back a moan as she teased herself slowly, waiting for Corey's response.

You've got me so wet...

The words made him shift against the wall, barely able to believe that this was happening. Corey took another breath, another couple of nervous looks. If Adrianna had any idea what was going on right now, they'd both be marched out. They had to be careful. But something about it being so forbidden made it even more delicious, and Corey could only hope they'd both indulge carefully. He turned away, trying not to look too eager as he imagined her barely able to control herself in the women's bathroom, biting her lip as she read his words-

And then the picture came in. Her legs spread, pants crudely yanked down, her panties with a wet spot on them...

I don't think I can work like this. I'm gonna need to cum

It took a considerable amount of control for Corey not to run into the men's bathroom to join her in some symbolic way with how hard he was getting. Hell, the smallest part of him entertained the idea of finding her in the bathroom and having his way with her, consequences be damned.

And the moment would be blissful up until they were discovered.

Still, he couldn't resist pushing her further. She was willing to give in, and he shivered at the prospect of what else he could make her do here at work, as long as he was...careful.

Less careful then she'd have to be.

Take your shirt off. A beat, as he clarified necessarily. Now. This whole relationship was teaching Corey a lot about himself, and what he'd do with certain power as he added one last line before going for a bit more of a walk to 'clear his head', if clearing his head meant filling his mind with images of Natalie touching herself in the bathroom at his whim.

Cum for me, Natalie. The fact he was thinking of what she was doing didn't startle him. What surprised him was that he was thinking about what he'd make her do the next time she needed to get off.

This was crossing a line. Natalie was very aware of that as she awaited Corey's response to her picture. The picture of her, in the bathroom, at work, pants down and horny as fuck with the wet spot to prove it. God, if she got caught, if they got caught it could cost them both their jobs. Somehow that only added to the excitement.

Her phone lit up and she looked down to read his text to take her shirt off. She looked up. The bathroom was empty yet she was very acutely aware of the small cracks at the frame of the stall door. She put her phone down and lifted her shirt off. Immediately, she pulled her bra up to expose her breasts and snapped a picture for Corey and sent it just as she got his next text.

Cum for me, Natalie.

Reading the words sent a deep hot pulse between her legs and a gush of wetness. She moaned aloud, then bit her lip, thankful there was no one else around. The two fingers playing around her lips, pushed deep inside her tight pussy while her thumb moved eagerly to her clit.

With her free hand, she typed Yes, Sir. I'll cum for you and sent it. Then she put her phone down to twist and pinch at her stiff nipples. Her breathing increased. It wouldn't take much to cum, her clit was swollen and sensitive, as turned on as she was.

Her eyes closed as she worked her pussy and clit with one hand, the other on her breasts. She imagined Corey coming into the women's bathroom, breaking open the stall door and taking her against the wall, his thick cock invading her pussy over and over, not caring who saw or heard. God, she needed that.

She worked her sensitive nub harder and faster, almost on the brink when she heard someone come into the bathroom. Two people, their heels clicking on the floor. She froze, holding her breath. Could they see through the stall? She was at the far end but what if they chose to come down that way. By the voices, she realized one of those people was Adrianna!

Fuck! Adrianna just walked in! She texted Corey. Regardless of her fear of being caught, her fingers still moved slowly. She needed to cum so badly. Adrianna and the other woman both went into stalls. Natalie waited impatiently, hoping they would be quick.

After both flushed, their heels clicked as they walked to the sinks. But they didn't leave. Instead, they stood and talked. And talked.

Natalie tried to will Adrianna to leave with her mind. She couldn't wait much longer and if she finished now, she would surely be heard.

She won't fucking leave! She texted Corey. I need to cum so badly!

Yes, Sir. I'll cum for you.

Fuck, the aphrodisiac of making Natalie do things for him was incredibly powerful. Like a drug, and Corey could only imagine what she was feeling in the bathroom stall as she snapped those depraved pictures for him, flaunting her body for him. Showing off even with the risk - however slim - of getting caught. There were a lot of stalls in the building, and Corey didn't dare go back to his desk like this, until she was done. He took another few steps down the hallway, the movements awkward and stifled as his manhood peaked as his mind raced with the images of Natalie touching herself, wantonly masturbating without any thought of-

Fuck! Adrianna just walked in!

That should have been a blast of cold water to his level of arousal, the killjoy to his figurative playtime, and at first it was, as he started to type a response. Fuck, Natalie, get out of there... He almost typed, but stopped as he hesitated. Not in the danger of sending it, but the excitement of not sending it. Letting her ride it out. He gulped, licking his lips as he suddenly felt how dry they were, casting another glance in the hallway as he typed something else instead.

Hold on, Natalie. Just let it ride for a bit... This was insane. Crazy. He could be fired. They both could be. And in this economy, jobs were not this easy to come by. He needed to get back to his desk, get back to work, pretend nothing was going on, let the hardon in his slacks subside-

She won't fucking leave! I need to cum so badly!

Either that, or break into the bathroom the moment Adrianna left and fuck Natalie senseless. Pin her against the clean tile wall (the idea of it being dirty and grimy as if it was a dive in the middle of nowhere was a bit of a turn-on; but this being a corporate building, the bathrooms were likely all immaculate), force her face against it roughly and shove his hard cock inside of her wet, willing pussy in one stroke; take her from behind, let her yell and scream, let everyone see...

A week ago, Corey would probably have just texted her to calm down and for them to do this tomorrow. But whether she had made him into this with her submission, or if this was a side of him that he'd always had, Corey typed out something else instead. Something darker, deeper, and he took a breath as he sent it.

Don't get caught. It's not just about what she'll do to you, but what I'll do to you if you don't keep quiet like a good girl would. A pause, and he sent something else.

Unless you like being bad.

Natalie held her breath. Somehow, Adrianna's presence had done nothing to dampen her desire. And she wouldn't get the fuck out. Corey had told her to ride it out, but dammit, how much longer could the woman stay in here?

Don't get caught. It's not just about what she'll do to you, but what I'll do to you if you don't keep quiet like a good girl would.

She nearly groaned at the implication of Corey's message but bit her lip to stay quiet as his next text came in.

Unless you like being bad.

Maybe she did. But there was a difference in being bad and losing your job. How was it that that possibility seemed almost worth it in this moment.

Thankfully, she heard the click of Adrianna's heels, along with whoever was there with her, and her voice fade away as they exited the bathroom. She let out a huge sigh of relief and texted Corey.

She's gone.

The door had barely closed before Natalie's fingers returned to rub over her engorged clit madly. She sat the phone down, not caring whether Corey texted her back or not. Her free hand pinched and pulled at her nipples.

Her orgasm came on strong and surprisingly deep for such a quick session using only her fingers. She moaned softly, sighing out Corey's name. Her juices flooded over her fingers. When she was finally done, she relaxed for a moment, then as if suddenly coming back to reality, she realized just how long she'd been in the bathroom.

I just came so fucking hard for you. She sent the quick text to Corey, then cleaned up and headed back to her desk.

Corey had already made his way out of the hallway, all but scampering back to the office, lest he get caught goofing off by his boss....who was also apparently playing a bit of hooky. Still, he peeked down at the buzz of his phone, smirking at the words from his devoted...lover? No, it was a little bit more then that.

She's gone. Again, he felt his adrenaline rise at what was likely going to follow that message from Natalie, and he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment before placing the phone in his pocket. Back in the office, making his way back to his own little corner, shifting in his seat as his erection, took it's damn sweet time subsiding, the images of her toying with her hot body in the stall running through his mind. He was overcome with the temptation of getting back up, damning the consequences and confronting her in the bathroom, throwing open the stall, pushing her against the wall as he got his cock out and-

A few nearby footsteps drew him straight, and he attempted to focus - with little success - on the work in front of him. Another quick buzz in his pocket gave him another little surge of excitement, although he had the good sense to wait before he checked the message; hoping his arousal would subside a bit, lest he start obviously tenting in his pants.

The wait did him no good, but if nothing else he had an excuse to work later to make sure nobody suspected anything was up. There was a lot to do, and working late was about as common as breathing was in the office.

Still, it came to Tuesday afternoon, and he found himself anxious to see Natalie again. Another quick message typed out to her, a change of heart, or plans. Why don't I come over to your place tonight? He asked inconspicuously. Saves you the trouble of driving yourself home after you've earned the right to get your toys back.

Another beat. The tension in their messages was exciting, and he continued.

Assuming you're still up for it.

Natalie made her way back to her desk, making a point not to even look Corey's way, afraid anything in her eyes would give her away. As much as she wanted to ask to see him again that night, she knew they'd made plans for the next day. She would wait, but it wouldn't be easy.

The rest of the day and the next morning proceeded as usual, but Natalie couldn't help but feel excited and a little anxious to see Corey again. So when his text came through that afternoon, she felt a distinct thrill.

He wanted to come to her place, again. Somehow, that excited her even more. She was in the middle of typing out her reply when the second message popped up.

Assuming you're still up for it.

Ha. Was she still up for it? Did he really have to question that? She restrained herself from typing an overzealous response. Instead, she waited a few minutes and responded.

Of course. :) My place sounds good.

The rest of the afternoon passed way too slowly. But eventually, the work day ended. She couldn't resist passing Corey a little 'see you soon' smile as she passed him on the way out.

So when are you gracing me with your presence? She messaged him after showering and straightening up her house a little bit.

And anything you'd like me to wear for you?

After a moment's thought, Corey responded to Natalie's question about his arrival time. Sometime between 7:30 and 8. It wasn't that he couldn't give her an exact time (or something reasonably close to it), but the more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea of making her wait a bit. Of making her uneasy, being ready for him but not knowing when he'd get there. It wasn't like him, and Corey found the more he delved into his 'relationship' with this woman he'd rescued, the more he was finding out about what he liked. He'd never had this much control over anyone before and the more he experimented on her, the more he liked it.

He'd been gathering up her toys before getting her other message, one that made him stop what he was doing, the dildo clattering out of his hand to the floor.

And anything you'd like me to wear for you?

A ridiculously open ended question, as Corey could think of a lot of outfits he could stand to see Natalie in, and the idea of him getting to choose was intoxicating. He started to reply, saying I trust your judgment, but his finger hovered over the enter button without sending it. No. Sure, he didn't have a mental inventory of her closet (mainly because he hadn't seen her wardrobe), but he'd have plenty of chances to let her choose what to wear. Tonight wasn't a date, it was him getting to use her again, and much like when she'd came over to his house to get fucked, less was more.

The shortest bath robe you have, and a thong. A beat passed, and he thought of something else. Red, if you have one. Deciding that he didn't want to see her in a fluffy robe if that was all she had, he decided to give her some leeway.If you don't have a short robe, a white button up shirt will do, with the top two buttons undone.

But that's all you're allowed to have on when I come up to your door. And you will answer it.

Natalie frowned when she received Corey's message about what to wear. The only bathrobe she had was a really fluffy, thick, nearly ankle length one. Not sexy at all. And it was purple, not red. She hated the idea of disappointing him.

But his next text relieved her. A white button up. She definitely had those. As it got closer to 730, Natalie was feeling both anxious and excited. She was freshly showered, her hair still a little damp, the long sleeved white shirt fell to mid ass, the red thong she wore beneath it barely peeking through.

The top two buttons of her shirt were undone, exposing a good amount of cleavage. Her nipples, hard and pink, pressed against the white fabric, making a clear impression.

730 came and went. 745. 750. Her heart pounded impatiently. Finally, she heard the knock on her door. She took a deep breath and padded to the door. Standing on her toes to look out the peephole, just to make sure it was Corey and she didn't open the door like that to some unsuspecting neighbor!

It was Corey. She pulled the door open and smiled softly. "Hi." She said simply.

Along with the gym bag that held all of the toys she'd left over, Corey had decided to keep it simple with a black t-shirt and a dark green/brown pair of cargo shorts. He knocked on the door, taking a deep breath to steady himself before the door opened slowly.

"Hi."

Corey walked towards her, smiling as he deliberately ran his leering gaze from the top of her head all the way to her bare feet. Her hair falling over her head, still a little wet, the brief images of her showing and running her hands down her delectable body running through his excited mind. The open v of flesh exposed by her open shirt, the signs of her excitement visible on her chest, and even her body language. The legs that seemed to run on forever, the barest hint of the tiny thong just below her hips. Her rear, looking so tantalizing underneath the hem of her shirt...

After hearing the door close behind them, the bag with her toys hit the floor with a thumb in the same instant that Corey pulled her towards him by her arm and kissed her harshly. His body quickly moved to pressed her into the wall near the door, both of his hands pressing into her shoulders as he ran his palms down the fabric of her shirt. They went down her arms first as his tongue pushed its way into her mouth, his hips teasing into her midsection, a familiar feeling beneath his boxers and shorts showing itself subtly into Natalie. Back up her body his hands went, teasing the hem of her shirt up just a bit to show off her thong for a moment before they went up Natalie's fit, barely hidden torso. His thumbs went across her hard nipples through the thin fabric before settling near the opening of her shirt near her collar bone, his fingers teasing the third button as they brushed the skin shown near her neck.

"Hello." said Corey huskily when he finally pushed his lips away from hers. His hands finally stopped working in exact synchronization. Part of his left hand worked its way beneath her shirt to softly fondle one of her breasts, his other going down to the apex between her thighs, under the hem of her shirt from the bottom as he teased her thong near her sex, wanting to see how ready she was. His eyes blazed into hers for a moment as he stood over her, working her. Everything he was doing and saying was coming so naturally that Corey wasn't thinking about what a phony he was, a man who'd never tasted this kind of control and power before. Whatever came to mind was what was coming out of his mouth, was being enacted by his hands working her barely clad body, and he leaned into her ear to whisper his next command as he touched her.

"Are you willing to do whatever I ask you to in order to earn your toys back, Natalie?"

Last edited:
Natalie jumped when Corey's bag hit the floor, but then he was pulling her to him and his lips were pressed roughly onto hers. Her back was against the wall and Corey was on her. His hand explored her body then one settled on her breasts, pinching her taut nipples drawing out long moans from her lips. The other hand made its way down between her legs. As it slipped beneath the hem of her shirt, she parted her thighs instinctively. His fingers found the wet fabric of her thong.

God, she'd missed this. It'd only been a few days, but she felt like she was getting her first sip of water after spending days in a desert. Her body responded likewise, pressed against Corey, arching to his touch, nipples rock hard, pussy soaking wet.

"Are you willing to do whatever I ask you to in order to earn your toys back, Natalie?" Corey rasped in her ear.

"Yes!" She answered, almost desperately. "Yes, of course!"

Earning her toys back wasn't a statement made in fact. It was simply something Corey wanted to be; to make her 'work' for something he could hold over her. Natalie's continuing, deepening submission to him was an incredibly aphrodisiac and he could've listened to her beg for it, to consent to his increasingly depraved wishes for the rest of the evening, but his body tensed for more at her response to his question.

"Yes! Yes, of course!" Her tone was desperate, and Corey could feel her need everywhere, teasing her with a quick delve inside of her thong with his fingers; as much as he wanted to keep pushing her, he contented himself by putting those same fingers on her lips, letting her taste her need before his hands tensed on her shirt. He could barely resist the urge to do it himself, to tear her shirt off, bend her over the nearest flat surface and fuck her senseless. He still might, and as he tried to work their way towards her bedroom he could hardly keep his hands - and lips - off of her, squeezing her ass, rubbing her thighs as they half stumbled inside of the most intimate room in her house. Somewhere along the way, he'd grabbed the bag of toys again, and all but tossed it in the room as they made their way inside.

"Stay there." He made her stand near the window, the dresser in her room, as he looked at her, several feet away. Corey almost sat down on the bed, but stayed standing, liking the position of looking over her. He gulped, the tension in the room palpable, his arousal bursting as he spoke softly, directly to her.

"Take your shirt off." Corey's eyes ran over Natalie again, licking his lips as he eagerly anticipated the prize coming his way. "Slowly. Seductively. Running your hands over your body as you do."

"Then get on your hands and knees and crawl to me." Corey had read somewhere that some women felt more exposed in a thong then to be wearing nothing, and wondered if Natalie would feel the same way wearing so little in front of him like that...

Natalie didn't break eye contact from across the room as she started to obey Corey. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, taking her time. Her breasts were revealed as she opened her shirt. She stopped briefly, with a few buttons to go, and opened her shirt enough that her breasts were free. She ran her hands over them, pinching and pulling her nipples gently before her hands drifted down to finish the last few buttons.

Her hands spread over her stomach, upward, over her breasts and chest, then slowly peeled the shirt off her shoulders. She shrugged it off, letting it fall to the floor.

In one smooth motion, she dropped to her knees, then her hands. Her eyes still locked on his, her breasts hanging toward the floor, she started to move toward him. Her hips swayed as she moved one knee forward, then the next.

Once she finally reached him, she lifted to her knees and then sat back on her heels, her hands folded in her lap. She stared up at him, submissively, awaiting his next command.

Fuck. It was far from the only thought going through Corey's mind as he watched Natalie obey him, but it was the predominant one as he took her in. As he watched her strip her shirt off for him, as he imagined her soft hands running all over her body replaced by his hard ones. That it was him teasing her nipples, pawing at her breasts before pushing the shirt off her shoulders. He heard it hit the ground softly, but didn't pay it any heed as he instead smiled as he lustfully gazed at Natalie with nothing but a wet thong covering her.

Corey watched Natalie kneel, hearing her knees hit the ground and then her hands, the soft sounds of impact soon joined by other ones as she made her way to him on her bedroom floor. The luscious sway of her hips, her breasts moving with each nudge forward before she got to him, near the foot of her bed. Even with as incredibly arousing as this all was, what turned Corey on the most was the way her eyes never left his; the absolute submission in them as she waited for whatever he wanted to do next.

She'd probably be able to guess by the bulge in his shorts; the one very near her eye level at the moment. He took a bit of time, breathing heavily as he enjoyed the sight of her near him, her bare torso and flawless skin on display. "Fuck..." This time, Corey said it out loud, as he could barely believe that this was happening. He was just another guy, someone who'd done a good deed because it was worth doing, and now this beautiful, enticing woman had put herself at his mercy....

The bag of toys had ended up next to him (or, more to the point he'd put himself next to it), and he leaned down to pick it up and place it on Natalie's bed. The sound of him opening the zipper seemed louder, and Corey's dark look settled on her; his free hand trailing down her cheek to her shoulder. "Tell me how badly you want it while you get my cock out." It was a bit of an ego trip for him, to hear Natalie talk about him as something to be wanted.

"If you do well enough, maybe I'll let you start sucking me off before I put the clamps on." Was it a game? Or had Corey already decided to make her suffer in her service for him. Either way, they were both out of the bag, and one was in his hand as he looked down on her, waiting, moving it towards her slowly.

Natalie knelt before Corey, as if he were her master and she his slave. Was she? They hadn't put any labels on what they were, but it was definitely something. But in that moment, she felt small, eager to please the man standing before her, even if that meant to her own detriment.

She watched him open the bag of toys and bit her lip when he pulled out the nipple clamps. Fuck. A shiver of anticipation and slight trepidation shot down her spine when he settled his dark gaze back on Natalie.

"Tell me how badly you want it while you get my cock out." He demanded, his voice deep and raspy. "If you do well enough, maybe I'll let you start sucking me off before I put the clamps on."

Fuck. Natalie groaned softly at his words. She knew his decision was probably already made, regardless of how well or poorly she performed the task he'd set for her. But that made it all the more enticing. She sat back straight, her breasts rising and falling with every breath, nipples hard as pebbles and pointing forward.

"Please, Sir." She begged, her eyes pleading with his. "I want your cock so fucking bad. I love your cock, I want to touch it, to suck it, to worship it. I need to feel you cum in my mouth, my pussy, my ass, all over my body. I want you to take your fill of me, use me for your pleasure as much as you want. Please."

There was never any question of when Natalie was going to feel the pinch of the clamps on her hard nipples; as appealing as the thought was of punishing her after she started to service him, Corey wasn't about to risk any biting, intentional or not. Still, watching her straighten and answer quickly was undeniably enticing, and he toyed with the instruments of her punishment (or pleasure) as she responded.

"Please, Sir. I want your cock so fucking bad. I love your cock, I want to touch it, to suck it, to worship it. I need to feel you cum in my mouth, my pussy, my ass, all over my body. I want you to take your fill of me, use me for your pleasure as much as you want. Please."

His cock hardened with every word she said, and he slowly started to lean down as she spoke. Corey wanted to meet her gaze as he put the clamps on her, but he wanted to also be careful as he did it; his lips curling upwards into something between a nervous smile and a smirk as he lowered the prongs to Natalie's left nipple, looking back up at her face as he let it pinch. He repeated the motions on her right side, enjoying every intake of breath she took. It wasn't that he wanted to hurt her, but knowing that she was submitting to him so completely was an unbelievable aphrodisiac.

Corey took a moment to gaze down on her, his hands impulsively before his gaze hardened, his hands pulling back as the hand went to her beautiful, long brown locks, pulling her head back so he could hear Natalie's cry of pain.

"Take out my cock and suck it." He breathed harshly, keeping his hand behind her head even as he let her start her 'work'.

Natalie straightened, her breasts pressing forward, her eyes locked on Corey's as he leaned down with the clamps. Her heart pounded. She hadn't used these in a long while and remembered the pleasurable pain the brought. Sometimes almost unbearable.

She bit her lip, lowering her eyes to watch him place the clamps. She hissed as he let the first one close around her extended sensitive nipple. Then he did the same to her other nipple and she gasped in pain.

His eyes bore into hers for a moment, before he reached down and grasped a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back sharply. Natalie cried out as the sudden move jerked her breasts, sending another shard of fiery pain through her chest.

"Take out my cock and suck it." He demanded harshly.

"Yes, Sir..." Natalie responded, as he pushed her head forward. She reached for his pants and undid them, pulling his thick stiff cock free. She slid her tongue along the shaft, grasping it in one hand. Then she took him in her mouth, slowly, until she'd taken all of him. Then she started to bob her head while her breasts jiggled painfully. She didn't mind though. For her right now, his pleasure was more important than her pain.

She was so amazing. Taking the clamps like a pro - or at least as close to one as Corey would have imagined, given that Natalie's strongest reaction was a gasp. But she didn't ask him to stop, and he wasn't about to, even as he was descending into a world he had very little experience in. He didn't know what it was he wanted, exactly, only that he wanted more of it - more from her.

Whatever she could give.

And as her practiced mouth closed around his hard member, it was his turn to gasp, entirely in pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down his long length; her tongue working its way up and down him wantonly. She took all of him quickly, and he rewarded her only by freeing his hand from her hair, watching her with growing interest (or lust) as she sucked him eagerly.

There was only so much he could do (or wanted to do, really) while she sucked him off, and while he was eager to achieve his release, this evening was about so much more then just coming over for a quick blowjob. So while she worked, he let her see him grab the next toy, the butt plug she'd claimed to have used before. He het her see him grasp it carefully, as his other hand reached for the lube.

The idea of just shoving it in her was much hotter then the actual reality of it. He wanted to keep her on the cusp of unbearable pain, but not push her over, and Corey was even worrying about the clamps a bit, not wanting Natalie to be feeling all of their encounter the next day. Still, he made sure she could see him preparing the plug, covering it carefully in the oil so it could be stuck inside her whenever he wished.

He had a feeling the vibrator...or dildo...would not be as much of a problem when it came to a certain other area of her anatomy.

Natalie kept her eyes on Corey's for much of the time that she continued working his cock. The movements shook her breasts a bit, causing more pain from the tight clamps, drawing little whimpers from her, vibrating around his cock.

But when she saw him move, her eyes flickered to see what he was doing. She shuddered when she realized he was reaching for the plug. Both in excitement and trepidation. Anal penetration was pleasurable for Natalie though she didn't participate often. So, she had a feeling it would be rather tight stretch. But she wouldn't have included it in her bag of toys had she not wanted it at all.

Corey watched her as he slowly lubed up the toy. Natalie saw that he was thankfully being rather generous with the lube. She'd used all the toys before, of course. But rarely did she use some of them together. And she never really wanted to. They were an occasional use during play with her mostly vanilla boyfriends when they wanted to "spice it up." But this was different.

Corey was different. This was more than just spicing up a sex life. This was the sex life. Or maybe more than that. But Corey wasn't a boyfriend. He was...well she didn't know what he was, but it was definitely something she'd never even thought about wanting before.

She didn't waver in her work on his cock, though. Even as she watched him ready the toy for her.

As much as he wanted to think he could only listen the Natalie's whimpers or the sounds of her sucking him off for the rest of the night, Corey knew he'd be happy to let that depraved symphony continue in her room until he came, possibly even more then once if he could manage it. But he had another finishing touch in mind for his hard manhood, and he brandished the plug deliberately as he reluctantly rubbed her hair, his hand gripping her head to pull her off of him; the lines of spit joining him to her breaking as he looked down on her.

"Get up." He said softly, shuffling to the side so she had a clear path to her bed; the soft, welcoming mattress and sheets a stark contrast to the torment about to be pushed upon her; he watched her breasts jiggling under the clamps, her nipples starting to color. Corey didn't want to really hurt her, but still it gave him a thrill to know she was suffering for his pleasure, just because he wanted it... "Take your thong of and bend over the bed."

As she did, he let his eyes run appreciatively over her bare back, his hand following the trail of his greedy gaze as Corey placed himself behind her, eying the plug one more time as his other hand grabbed her bare ass. He loved how fit Natalie was, and her seemingly always unblemished skin; he gave one of her cheeks a bit of a slap, watching the flesh jiggle before he hit the other side of her ass. Harder.

Then, he opened her up carefully and pushed the tip of the plug in gently. He watched her reaction, his voice soft and tentative. "Do you want more?"

"Get up." Corey said, his voice soft, but the command in his tone still unmistakable. Carefully, Natalie rose to her feet, wincing at the pull from the clamps. "Take your thong off and bend over the bed." He continued and she nodded.

"Yes, Sir." She whispered, shuffling over to the bed. She pushed her thong down and kicked it off before bending over the bed. She gasped as her tortured nipples pressed into the soft mattress.

She felt Corey watching her, but not speaking, for a long moment. She cried out when she felt the first swat of his hand on her ass. The next one was much harder, sending a stinging pain to her ass and her burning nipples as they jiggled with the impact.

Next, she felt him part her cheeks. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly as she felt the rubbing tip press against her opening. "Oh fuck." She breathed, as if realizing the reality of what was about to occur.

She groaned as Corey pressed the tip in. This part was pleasurable, but she knew that would be tested soon. The initial ring of muscle was putting up a fight against the invasion. She forced herself to relax.

"Do you want more?" Corey asked and she could tell, that despite his dominant stance, he was a little tentative. "Yes, more please." She assured him. "I can take it all for you. I promise." She said, her voice a little shaky.

She gritted her teeth as he started to push more, harder. "Ahh!" She cried out as her sphincter gave way and the plug inched further, stretching her tight channel. "Go...go slow..." She begged. "But don't stop." She took a deep breath and tried to relax even more, fighting against the urge to stop the invasion.

She buried her face in the sheets, her ass pushing out further, gritting her teeth against the pain as the widest part pushed into her. Finally, she felt it pop into place, held securely. She let out the breath she'd been holding, and took several deep ones, trying to get to used to the sensation.

"I can take it all for you. I promise."

"But don't stop."

Another dark, exciting surge went through Corey as he heard her tell him to go farther, to push the plug deeper inside of her. He felt some resistance and persisted in his effort, watching her muscles clench, listening to her breathe as the foreign object was pushed all of the way in. He let her breathe, his eyes flashing to her firm cheeks again as he spread her open again. It looked...wrong, yet so good to know she was taking this for him.

"Lie sideways on the bed with your head near the left side." He wanted to see her from the side (at least for the moment...) "On your back." Corey bent down, inadvertently getting a great view of her wet sex as he pulled out a small vibe and a larger dildo, letting her eyes lock on them as he ravenously took in her body, the clamps on her nipples, seeing her unease with the plug inside of her.

"Which do you want first?" He teased. "I promised you'd be filled in every hole, Natalie...do you want the dildo first, or the vibe?" He leaned over her. "Whichever you don't take, I'll start using on you myself..."

His cock still hung from his hips, unsatisfied for the moment, aching for release that he would take from her whether she wanted to give it or not.

"Lie sideways on the bed with your head near the left side." Natalie could hear Corey's words from behind her, but they took a moment to process as she breathed. She hadn't been filled in such a way in a long time and the sensation was taking her a moment to get used to. "On your back." Corey continued.

Natalie groaned slightly as she started to move. The presence of the plug inside her was definitely more noticeable as her body bent and curved. She could feel it moving slightly inside her, pressing against the walls of her ass. Her nipples were on fire as her breasts jiggled, pulling at the clamps.

Finally, she maneuvered her way gingerly around until she was on her back, her knees bent and spread wide. She gasped aloud as she settled down, the pressure pushing the plug deeper. It was simultaneously uncomfortable and pleasant at the same time.

She watched him gather her toys, the vibe and a dildo. "Which do you want first?" He asked, watching her closely. "I promised you'd be filled in every hole, Natalie...do you want the dildo first, or the vibe?" He leaned toward her, offering both to her. "Whichever you don't take, I'll start using on you myself..."

Natalie nodded. "I want the vibe." She said, her voice a little shaky. She reached for the toy. She felt like a play thing, for Corey to use and toy with until he ultimately got what he needed. Any pleasure of hers was only for his benefit. The thought was shocking, but only served to turn her on more.

"I'm yours." She gasped suddenly. "Please use me as you wish..."

"I want the vibe."

Her tone wavered, and Corey felt a surge of adrenaline at Natalie's response. The idea of her wanting to debase herself further was incredibly arousing, even if he was 'forcing' it on her. He handed her the tinier toy as he took the larger one and ran it slowly up her thigh, his eyes roving up and down her perfect body; the clamps on her nipples; the way her body caught near her midsection, reminding him of the toy still in her ass.

Corey went slowly at first, hands lingering on her hips and bare stomach, just watching her breathe peacefully until Natalie spoke again.

"I'm yours. Please use me as you wish..."

With that, his hand went to one of her pinched nipples, tugging it up slightly as if to test the theory of her being 'his', watching the flesh jiggle as he let it snap back. As much as the dominant part of him liked this, the rational part of his brain didn't want her to suffer any lasting effects from this, so he moved to the side of the bed near her head, his cock still out and glistening as he spoke.

"Show me how you use the vibe, Natalie."

His hands turned Natalie gently so her head was hanging off the side of the bed, and Corey positioned his manhood so he could thrust it right into her mouth. Once she let him, anyways.

"Open your mouth, slut." It wasn't a moment after she did that he pushed into her, intent on fucking her face while she toyed with her pussy using her vibe. "I want you to try to cum before I do..."

He wasn't intent on waiting for her as his pace picked up quickly, his hips thrusting into her.

"Show me how you use the vibe, Natalie." Corey growled before carefully positioning Natalie so that her head hung off the bed. Her long thick hair brushed the floor as her eyes made contact with his raging hard cock. Though his words, tone, and other outward actions didn't convey it, Natalie was keenly aware of how gentle he was at times, careful not to actually harm her. It gave her a strange warm feeling. But before she had much time to question it, his cock was pushing at her lips.

"Open your mouth, Slut!" He commanded and Natalie did so eagerly as Corey pushed deep. She had little control as Corey guided the pace, thrusting deep into her mouth. She concentrated on controlling her reflex to gag as he continually hit the back of her throat.

Remembering her other task, she grasped the vibrator in her right hand, guiding it down between her wide spread legs. She lifted her knees to arch her hips for better reach as she traced her wet lips. She teased herself briefly before bringing the vibe toward her swollen clit. Her gasps and moans were captured by his cock, unable to escape she Corey plunged over and over. Her lips and tongue worked eagerly as he fucked her mouth.

"I want you to try to cum before I do..." Corey demanded between groans. Natalie would have laughed if she could have. She didn't think that was going to be a problem. She could feel it wouldn't take long.

But Corey picked up the pace and she struggled to take him, her eyes watering, saliva dripping out of her mouth. She pressed the vibe hard against her clit, in just the right spot while two fingers on her other hand thrust deep in her pussy. As Corey pommeled her mouth, she fucked herself with her fingers while the vibe pressed against her sensitive bud.

Her body tensed as she felt herself growing closer and closer. Corey's grunts and moans filled her ears along with the sounds of her slurping around his cock as his balls smacked her face. And then she exploded in a long, deep orgasm, that left her trembling. Mere seconds later, Corey erupted as well, filling her mouth with hot salty cum as her body spasmed through it's own climax. She wasn't able to take it all, nearly choking as his heavy load flowed down her throat. She swallowed as best she could around him, but still by the time he'd finished her face was a mess of tears, sweat and cum.

Back