Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Ornery - permit - daybreak

My Mistress restrained me spread-eagle, face down on her bed. Despite signs she'd been ornery since work, I rejoiced that she'd permit me to feel the sting of her crop tonight…until she walked out in a strap-on with a huge attachment and announced: "I'm not letting you up until daybreak."

horseshoe ■ carousel ■ tiara
 
Horseshoe - carousel - tiara

As the carousel on the old slide projector shuffled the slides, happy memories kept appearing of a more relaxed time. There was his daughter, wearing her shiny tiara for her 5th birthday; pictures of he and his son throwing a horseshoe in the park. Why was life so complex now?

Mashed - script - seeds
 
Mashed - script - seeds

He sat down in front of the television with his steak and mashed celeriac. The sitcom was odd but compelling - clearly whoever had written the script had an original mind. Then the seeds of an idea started to form in his mind. He reached for his notepad.

Trance - languorous - resplendent
 
Trance - languorous - resplendent

Through the languorous afternoon, she lay by the pool trailing her fingers in the water. It wasn't until the sun was setting in a resplendent sky that her trance-like attention was piqued and she rose up searching for the one who had used her body so well the evening before.

I am really interested in someone using the words that Hornblende left. I want to see them used in a different way than what I wrote, because I'm not wholly satisfied with my work.

If not, here are my words:


trifling - rocker - persuade
 
Using Hornblende's words - Trance - languorous - resplendent

Their sexual life had been resplendent with games and fantasies that excited both of them. But recently, that passion had slipped into a languorous haze, and he couldn’t figure out why. Now when they were together, it was like she was in a trance, and he wanted his wife back.

bfg's words - Trifling - rocker - persuade - or use Hornblende's again - give us a different taste of how those words can be used!
 
trifling - rocker - persuade

Jim pulled at the collar of polo, knowing it was now or never. The rocker girl with the purple hair liked the Kinks, and he knew everything about them. His friends found Kinks trivia trifling. Yet it maybe what will persuade her to think he isn’t the nerd he is.

parents - delivery - eye
 
primitive - dice - embarrassing
[/QUOTE]

With one role of the dice everything changed "well this is embarrassing" I thought, no clothes left in the old strip poker - the next 6 gets to do anything they want to. A 5 a 3 then she threw a 6! "What are you going to do to her?"
"The most primitive act of all" she grinned
 
primitive - dice - embarrassing

With one role of the dice everything changed "well this is embarrassing" I thought, no clothes left in the old strip poker - the next 6 gets to do anything they want to. A 5 a 3 then she threw a 6! "What are you going to do to her?"
"The most primitive act of all" she grinned

Welcome to the thread, Louise! I love your post... I'm not sure where you got the words from. :D.

We use the three words from the last poster and, at the end, add our own three words.

Since arctic Avenue has three unused words, I'll put them here. :rose:

parents - delivery - eye
 
Don't-Hate-Me

Mama had a great way with words.

"Don't keep stirring a boiling pot," she always told me.

I hate to admit, but she was right and I sound just like her.

"Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie" ... another saying I've chosen to live by. But, that's just me.

Moving - Frozen - Newspaper
 
Moving - frozen - newspaper

Why was he moving? It was his house before they were married. So why did she get it in the divorce?

As he wrapped the last glass in newspaper, a frozen moment in time came back to him, when she pledged to “forsake all others.” She must have forgotten that…..

Drama - reduction - funnel
 
drama - reduction - funnel

Pondering how her life had brought her to this quiet, drama-free point, as she prepared the gastrique reduction on her stove. She recalled when her job had been to funnel huge sums between companies, making all that dirty money appear to be clean, and she smiled at her boldness.

creaking - taste - air
 
creaking - taste - air

I heard the creaking of the porch long before I heard the knock on the door. Opening it slightly to keep the cold air out, I took the small package and made my way back to the warm kitchen. Girl Scout cookies taste better with a hot cup of coffee.

Petulant - trim - frivolous
 
Petulant - trim - frivolous

“Is this dress too frivolous?”, she pondered, looking in the mirror. Probably not, she decided. She was proud of her trim figure, and knew she looked inviting, but feared the petulant comments of a jealous “friend”. Still, he was going to be there too. She opened another button.

Purred - trailing - sensuality
 
Purred - trailing - sensuality

I walked in the front door, and the little kitty starting trailing me throughout the house, demanding my attention, brushing between my legs and jumping up in my lap when I would sit down. As I stroked her breasts, she purred with an air of sensuality and begged, “More, please.”

Garage - blustery - working
 
primitive - dice - embarrassing

With one role of the dice everything changed "well this is embarrassing" I thought, no clothes left in the old strip poker - the next 6 gets to do anything they want to. A 5 a 3 then she threw a 6! "What are you going to do to her?"
"The most primitive act of all" she grinned[/QUOTE]

Sorry - oops - your words

Eat, monk, grass
 
Garage - blustery - working
Eat, monk, grass


It's a blustery day so I'm working in the garage. I don't normally clean my monkfish in here, I prefer letting the guts fall in the grass and making the mess out there, but if we're gonna eat tonight, I need to hurry and get these in the pan.

Divisiveness - rabid - kick
 
Divisiveness - rabid - kick

Little would get the two to argue.
Little affected their love.
They were perfect partners, perfect couple.
None could deny how they were meant to be.
Yet for rabid football fans for rival teams and the Divisiveness of a bad call on a blocked kick … paradise has it’s limits.

wish - sign - first
 
wish - sign - first


He put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out on their way into the room, locking the door before turning to her.

"This is the first time I've done something like this," she stammered.

"That's okay," he replied hastily and moved toward her.

His kiss made her wish she'd asked for more money.

foot - perpendicular - flashing
 
foot - perpendicular - flashing

She gripped his hips firmly and knelt at his feet in anticipation of receiving the column of flesh that projected nearly a foot away from his body at a perpendicular. His flashing grin said he welcomed what she would do next—and then she flashed her own, revealing long fangs.

detonate ■ structure ■ diabolical
 
detonate - structure - diabolical

The look in her eye was diabolical. The grin on her face as she dropped her shirt on the floor, crooked. The lengths she'd gone to, the lies she'd fabricated, to structure her time around these meetings were vast. He only knew she would detonate an explosion inside him again.

quaking - esoteric - before
 
detonate - structure - diabolical

The look in her eye was diabolical. The grin on her face as she dropped her shirt on the floor, crooked. The lengths she'd gone to, the lies she'd fabricated, to structure her time around these meetings were vast. He only knew she would detonate an explosion inside him again.

quaking - esoteric - before

*whispers* welcome back :rose:


quaking - esoteric - before
 
detonate ■ structure ■ diabolical

Her native beings had forcibly impregnated several male humans in a diabolical show of brute power. Disgusted, she'd wired the birthing structure to detonate before the first mutants could tear through their hosts. She'd likely be killed, but having warned the remaining colonists, they'd have a fighting chance at escape.

[size=-2] I'd thought to unfreeze the thread and post three new prompts. However, I see I need not have worried. :)[/size]

The next prompts ----> quaking - esoteric - before
 
Last edited:
quaking - esoteric - before

A handful of men had volunteered to give her an orgasm unlike anyone had experienced before. It had been an esoteric endeavor of grand proportions as the men involved were woefully small in comparison to her cavernous quim. Still, when the 50-foot woman finally came, her quaking shook the building.

knot ■ kneaded ■ knee
 
Last edited:
knot ■ kneaded ■ knee

While she kneaded the pizza dough, I worked on the knot holding her top together between her shoulder blades. "We're never going to eat if you do that now," she purred, as the fabric relaxed its hold. I kissed a trail from her neck to the back of her knee.

clear - galaxy - tumescence
 
clear - galaxy - tumescence

Her intentions became clear as she led him, on a warm summer night, to a grassy plateau high above the valley. Above she could see galaxy after galaxy of stars, but her eyes were drawn to his tumescence. And then her hands, and her mouth. The stars lit their every move.

Wry - artfully - demanding
 
Back
Top