Notsogentleman's VIP Table

-Swoon- Grey Goose please!

:D :D

-My eyes smile and I set my empty glass on the booth table. I let my hand slide down Bee's thigh, knee and shin, kneeling to slip the rope around her ankles. I lick my lips while I try to resemble the knot. I pat my thighs in success as I stand up-

Excellent job. You get extra points for style! In fact, perhaps you should practice on her wrists as well. :)

Here ya go, Sweetness :)

-I slink over with a glass of vodka and ice, and set my personalized gift in front of you.-

Mixed-Flowers-and-a-Bear.jpg

Thank you! :rose:

This place is hopping tonight.. I can't keep up. Ya'll have fun. :kiss::kiss:

Excellent job. You get extra points for style! In fact, perhaps you should practice on her wrists as well. :)

Tehe, thanks, I try. -I run my fingers through Bee's hair, smiling, before I take her hands and intertwine our fingers together. I giggle and take a bit more rope, slipping it a few times in and around your wrists until I knot it gently-

As you wish, girlie. ;)

:kiss:

Thank you for that kiss..You were great tying the knots that way Not wanted them! :rose:

:D

Thank you! :rose:

This place is hopping tonight.. I can't keep up. Ya'll have fun. :kiss::kiss:

You're very welcome! Your loveliness is the one that should be thanked ;)

*hands you a feather tickler*

Look what I found!

-I feel the light weight in my hands and I twirl it between my fingers, enjoying how the feather reacts to the wind-

Don't worry sweety sugarbun honeynips, I'll make sure to give you that Exceedingly Major Award when you have more time to enjoy it :kiss:

Tehe, "honeynips"

We both know that you already know the answer to that question. :cattail:

*curls up next to Mr. Notso's feet to watch the festivities*

-I kneel down and sit back on my heels, reaching out to scratch under your chin- You seem to have taken my spot, Kitty, but that's more than okay :) Notso likes you so I'll shan't be jealous.

Tehe, thanks, I try. -I run my fingers through Bee's hair, smiling, before I take her hands and intertwine our fingers together. I giggle and take a bit more rope, slipping it a few times in and around your wrists until I knot it gently-

Fingers intertwined....Thank you for being gentle!

Oh heck .... thanks. :eek:

:rose:

-I feel the light weight in my hands and I twirl it between my fingers, enjoying how the feather reacts to the wind-

Tehe, "honeynips"

-I kneel down and sit back on my heels, reaching out to scratch under your chin- You seem to have taken my spot, Kitty, but that's more than okay :) Notso likes you so I'll shan't be jealous.

You are doing swimmingly!

Fingers intertwined....Thank you for being gentle!

I rarely get that comment :devil:

Well, of course, darling. :)

Rougher, tighter :devil:

-I get up and walk away from Notso and Kitty, back to your side. I take the rope, untie the knot and I begin again, tightening it around your wrists-

Last edited:
Back