Tides of Fate

Her pulse thrummed frantically under the passing trail of his lips. It drew the stammering shudder of gasps through her lips, breaking into a whimper of sound as his hand caressed her.

His hands were rough, made calloused by the toils of war. But it was the rougher grain of his fingertips that drew her closer to him, that made her body shudder as the pad of his thumb grazed the sensitive tip of her nipple. His touch made her into something different. Something that resonated within her, something primal.

He assaulted her senses. The exchange of kisses, the grazing of teeth, the lurid dance of his breath.... it was a bewildering barrage that left her shaken. Gasping for breath, and crying out for more. The rough chafe of his stubble against the sensitive peak of her nipple tangled dangerously with the soothing tenderness of his lips... breath... and wreaked havoc.

She needed him.

The need had kindled so violently inside, her body would not forgive, would not relent until it was satisfied. Her hands held tight to him. Her fingers nested into the strands of his hair while her back arched to offer her nipple to his lips. Their eyes met. The desperation, the plea, her need filled the space between them.

Her legs had spread beneath his weight. Under the overwhelming desire to be closer, to be part of him, they splayed open to draw against the corded muscles of his thighs. Her legs wrapped around him as he leaned in. Her heels dug into ass. A desperate attempt to pull him closer...
 
Last edited:
His hand did a slow meander down the gentle curve of her body. A tantalizing passage of exploration that caressed the gentle slope of her breast, dipped inward to her waist and flared into the soft smoothness of her ass. His callouses grazed her skin, and switched inwards to the lewd splay of her thighs to rise towards her sex.

He watched her here. Drank in the display of his touch as his rough fingers flitted over the bundle of nerves at her nethers. Her body jolted at the intensity of pleasure that exploded from the single pass of his fingertips, completely unprepared. It left her wide eyed and bewildered that her body could react this way.

The desire in his eyes would swallow her whole, and she welcomed it. Her arms wrapped tight around his neck as her body shuddered to the rhythm he played upon her. Played her like an instrument, drawing her voice out to the pace of his fingertips.

“Oh gods....Your Grace... I - I can’t control.... Please....” Between breathless cries of her pleasure she pleaded and he answered - no longer able to contain his own need. The searing heat of his erection pressed against the drenched lips of her nethers. Their gaze met just as he sank into her depths and the moan of his pleasure became a rumbling bass line to her tremorng climax..

She was tight. Almost painfully so. The aching throb of her first penetration was eclipsed by her first taste of ecstasy.
 
Heat flared between them, passion lit flesh, and need drove them toward a mutual surrender. His caress became less smooth and sensual as his desires began to tear away at his will. He could not resist the lure of her body any longer.

The first contact of his thick length against her sex was an explosion of sensation for the both of them. Her muscles seemed almost intent on forcing him out with the force that they gripped his thick head. Somehow at the same time she drew him in and he sank into warmth, perfection. His mouth drew open in a silent gasp. His face nestled into her chest as he finally found the breath to make a sound. A deep, throaty growl vibrated against her breast as he bit into her skin delicately, and his thick fingertips raked the length of her back.

He trembled like a hurled spear finding the mark as he sank his cock into her molten center. Fingers continued to trail down as far as they could go until he was forced with the choice of breaking contact to continue his trail. There he just gripped the skin until he could find a fraction of thought. The union between them had started with such an intense range of emotions he found himself off balance. Thoughts slipped through his fingers like grains of sand as his chest heaved with desperate breath.

Emotion drew them together, and with no ability to even string two words together he did the only thing that came to mind. He crushed his lips against hers in a hungry, violent embrace. The kiss mingled on the edge of pain as he let his passion do the talking for a lingering moment. His hips rolled slowly as he eased himself just a little further within her. He continued to press forward in small increments until she had fully embraced his throbbing need. It was then he broke the kiss and spoke. His thumb traced her bottom lip tenderly. “Tonight there is nothing to keep us apart. No costumes, no titles Alexis. I want to hear you speak my name with passion.”

His eyes flickered up to hers and he stared into them. His gaze was intense and spoke volumes. Tonight they were not noble and commoner. Tonight they would be equals, lovers. He began to roll his hips as need dug claws into his consciousness. Nestled deep within her core he could only hold on to so much willpower, he could only hold back so much. The feeling of this union of need was too intense and perfect to hold back for long.
 
Her back arched as fingers drew the length of her spine. Her shaking body still returning from the first taste of her climax, while teeth grazing skin drew a soft whimper

Silenced by the crush of his lips, the intensity of his passion thrust upon her. She struggled to contain it, to understand, to feel the brunt of his desire, his lust, his emotion, his need. All there, all shared in the primal connection of lips. He queried, and she responded in kind. Gentler, pliant and yielding beneath the strength he embodied.

Her moan was captured between them as his hips rolled, and he sunk deeper into her sheath. Til she thought she could stretch no further for him, her cry reduced to a shudder against them as she clung to him.

She gasped for breath as their intimate connection broke and their gaze connected.

His thumb traced her bottom lip tenderly. “Tonight there is nothing to keep us apart. No costumes, no titles Alexis. I want to hear you speak my name with passion.”


"It's not..." She licked her lips, swollen from their feverish exchange. "Proper... Your Gra-"

Her words stopped short. His hand gently trailed the edge of her face, stilling the word with a fingertip to her lips. “Please. Delmar.”. He spoke gently. The edge of his voice hardened by his need, as his hips did a slow roll forward.

A gasp as her body moved with his. Her eyes fluttered and she finally breathed a single word, “Delmar.”

A word that never tasted so sweet on her lips. Her hands twined into his hair as she pulled him forward. Her lips met his gently. A stark contrast to the crushing kiss they shared earlier. A light meeting as she breathed his name between kisses, broken by moans of her pleasure. A soft mantra to accompany the lift of her hips to meet his.

Her breath had come heavy, unaccustomed to the raw sensations coursing through her veins. Sharp gasps punctuated each hard thrust into her depths. She could feel the loss of control encroach upon her. The tightness that started in her nethers, the spasms as the rise of her body became erratic, the curling of her toes as she clenched....
 
He felt a wave of frustration build as she started to refuse his request. Yet how could he take it out upon her? She was simply following conditioning, following a strict structure forced upon her when she became a military conscript. No this required a delicate touch.

A lovers request required a lovers touch. So he raised his hand up and stroked her face with strong fingertips. A single finger pressed to her lips to silence her protest. His gaze implored her, nearly begged her and he spoke simply. “Please, Delmar”

Then she spoke his name. It was electric, it was intense, it was utterly perfect. Everything he imagined and desired all at once. The effect was immediate, his body tensed and rolled up against her slender frame. Their lips met as he felt her tangle fingers in his hair, and she tasted his name again and again on her lips.

Each time she spoke his name it was like being struck by tiny bolts of lightning. Over and over again his body tingled, his pulsing length swelled within her temple, and his hips rolled. It was pure power over his body, over his pleasure, and need. His hips started to move with so much more intensity as need began to burn within him. Had she any idea just how powerful the sound of her voice was?

His hands scooped beneath her frame as he pivoted up on to his knees. He drew with him so that they were chest to chest and joined at the hips. He wanted more, needed more of her, to be deeper, to totally impale her. One hand cradled her hips, while the other tangled into her hair and he rocked forward with urgency. The sudden change of position added depth to his thrusts, and each thrust nestled her clit with his throbbing, aching desire.

Thrust after thrust he began to feel the fire in his groin turn into desperation for release. A wild desperation for nothing but her.
 
Her eyes widened as their position changed. Her breath hitching in her throat with her surprise. Different sensations rushed her already sensitive nerves. She cried out with every stroke into her depths. Her senses straining past the limits of what she could contain. Could her body clench down any tighter?

“Delmar....” A soft cry. The only warning she gave before she fell into the explosion of pleasure. The last syllable falling to nothing as her mouth parted in a silent scream. A scream that was not heard, but felt through their intimacy, their moment of being one.

Pleasure. Her veins were coursing with it.

Her climax was violent. Her body was rigid with tension. Muscles so taut they shook. Hard, anchored only by the connection they shared as her sex spasmed over the length of steel buried inside her. She clung to him. Desperately. As if she might break otherwise. Her nails leaving bright crescents on his back, her other hand coiling tightly into his hair.
 
He felt her tremble as her climax overtook her. She squeezed his length as if she were trying to pulverize the invading steely shaft. He felt several simultaneous sensations. His own pleasure was building at an exponential rate, turning blood into molten liquid, his mind, his thoughts came to a violent halt.

The other feeling was the knowledge of her intense and perfect pleasure, the knowledge that he had given her this perfect, wonderful feeling. Her release was as intense as their passion had been and it was her passion that finally pushed him over the edge.

Every nerve, every muscle fiber fired all at once. As she raked her nails over his back, she could feel his broad shoulders, and the iron hard muscles in his back contract. In every sense of the word it was the pure form of a man gathering what remained of mind, body, and soul for one final push.

His hips drove forward, spearing her on every inch of his iron hard rod. Even the thick muscles in his neck strained as the first explosion of his hot seed erupted with him encased deep in her velvet walls. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as pleasure seared his body. He trembled like a taut, plucked , bow string and his voice roared from his throat.

“Oh god. Yes, yes! Al- “

His mind stirred, a warning pulse of fear raced down his spine. He was about to yell out her name in passion in the middle of camp. He couldn’t stop, so he did the only thing his passion flooded, frantic mind could do. He buried his face into her shoulder and bit down hungrily. She could still hear his cries of passion, but it was muffled against skin, muscle, sinew. It would not make it any farther than the tent walls.

All the while he continued to writhe in pleasure, his hot load crashing against her inner walls. Finally he was spent, he had given her all of him. His body slowly started to relax. His head shifted so he could lay his cheek on her shoulder. The only thing that stayed taught were his arms, which held her intensely close to him, not wanting to let her go. This closeness, this intimacy was perfect for now.
 
Waking up, nestled in the crook of his arms was perhaps the happiest morning she could have ever imagined. The lingering smell of his masculinity and their coupling made a blissful mixture that reminded her of the night before.

If only this moment would last forever.

She could hear the first call of sentries as the morning descended upon the camp. It would be remiss for their commander to be in bed with her when the rest of the men came looking for him. With a mournful sigh, she shifted from her comfortable spot to kiss the corner of his mouth.

“Good morning. Delm-” She smiled up at him, but as his name came to her lips, she faltered. Flushing brilliantly as she remembered the cries of his name the night before. “Your Grace. I think it might not be appropriate.... if I’m attired as such when the rest of camp is up...”

She lingered beside him, not wanting to leave. It took the shuffle of boots outside their tent to make her bolt up from her place. In a thrice she was dressed and out the tent flap. Her ears burning as she went to the cook to fetch his share of breakfast.

Just get food, bring it back. Get food. Bring it back. Can’t be too difficult.

“So...” A drawl came as an arm set itself on her shoulder. It made her wince. The bite mark Delmar had left was a souvenir she’d be keeping for some time. It made her jump. Detaching from the man to hide the shiver as she remembered her night. “Who’s the lucky lady who made it to his bed? Shae’s in quite a rage over it.”

“I - I don’t know what you mean.” Alexis ducked her head to hide the color that she thought must be a permanent addition to her features.

“Course you do. Your face says you know everything! Besides. The whole camp heard her screaming... I wonder which whore he tumbled.... I need to find out to give her a try.”

Alexis was grateful that she made it to the mess tent to shake off her nosy companion. Grateful too early.


Men parted as Shae stormed through the camp. Even at this hour she was radiant. Every hair was in perfect order, just the proper amount of crimson on her lips to hint of kiss. Yet anger took her beauty and twisted it. Normally she was warm, sensual. Right now she was a blade, cold and deadly. Spotting Alexis she leveled a perfectly manicured talon. Her voice was a hiss. "You! Who was she?!? He is mine even if he does not know it yet."

Alexis backed away from the angry woman. Her eyes wide as she searched frantically for an answer. "I - I don't know who you're talking about...." She lifted her empty tray as a defensive wall between herself and Shae, peering over the top at the spitfire she had to contend with.

Another step, put Alexis against the table of food. Her eyes glanced to the side, in hopes that one of the cooks would extract her from the situation. When all she got was the bemused grin to see how Shae's fury would play out, it dawned on her that she'd have to fight this one out alone.

Shae's senses were slow to follow her rage. She took a deep breath to calm herself. What was she doing screaming at the top of her lungs at a teenage boy? There were much more subtle ways to get what she wanted. Closing the gap between then she drew her hand over Alex's and stroked the skin with that nail. "Forgive me Alex. I am just tired, the road does not suit me well. How can I make it up to you?"

Her voice was soothing, with a serpentine twist of sensuality mixed it.

Alexis blinked. once, then twice. Surprised at the sudden change in demeanor. The proximity was unnerving as she swallowed hard. "You don't have to... make it up to me. Everyone has bad days." The gentle drag of nail over her hand was distracting. Uncomfortably so. "It's perfectly understandable."

Taking a deep breath, she squared her shoulders and straightened. Using the tray to get food as an excuse, she pulled away from Shae. Turning to the woman, she offered a small smile of sympathy. "Just a little longer. We'll be in town shortly, and such harsh environments will be over and behind us. "

As Alexis pulled away, Shae quietly clicked her tongue in irritation. It should not take much to turn the young boy in to putty in her hands. It should already be done! She had to stuff the rage down into a ball. Drawing a deep breath she closed the distance, absentmindedly snatching a tray for her self, an excuse just to keep close to Alex. "Yes, I look forward to it. Until then we have to make due with what we have, yes? Speaking of which you appear to be a strong young man, might I beg a favor of you?" She sounded sweet, almost sickeningly so.

Young man... If Alexis didn't feel quite so cornered, she might've been bemused by the perception. Alexis hefted her filled tray as she looked at Shae. It seemed dangerous to accept any requests of favor from this woman. Her head tilted in her query, "And what might this favor be?"

Alexis continued after a moments pause, her eyes sharp on Shae, "If you want information of my lord's partner, I'm afraid I do not know." The lie was smooth, now that she had the time to calm down and gather her wits. "Besides, aren't the personal lives of my lord, his men, his servants of no concern to others? Who you, or he chooses to bed, are the affairs of that person and him alone. No?"

Inwardly Shae cursed. Alex was sharp of mind. She would have to be careful as long as Alex was in the tents. She closed the distance one last time. "You are right of course, dear. As I said I am not handling the conditions well. I am quite lonely you see. No one to keep me warm at night. No one to help me bathe, or to oil my skin after my bath..." Her voice was dripping with liquid sin, she was a viper waiting in the rocks. "Do you think that you could help me with those things, Alex? I would be Ever. So. Grateful." As those words slipped past her lips she slid her hand slowly over Alex's chest and blinked in confusion. Was that a... a breast? She squeezed Alex's chest rather roughly and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen here who would be happy to - " Alexis' decline had not finished when Shae's accusation began.

"You are a woman!" Shae hissed the words quietly. There was value in secrets, power in knowing something no one wants you to know. Yet then an idea flicked through her mind. "It was you, wasn't it!"

The whirlwind of shock and surprise whipped through her face as she grasped for something, anything to deny the secret she held. Perhaps her chest binding wasn't as tight as it should've been. A major remiss on her own part. She set down her tray, the sharp gleam in her eyes never releasing Shae's as storm clouds gathered across Alexis’ features. A growl rumbled in the depths of her throat.

She took the jealousy that had boiled in her gut for so long and unleashed it upon her accuser. Her hand grabbed Shae's wrist, the one that had come to rest on her own chest. Her grip was tight. Painfully so. Evidence of the effort she'd made to keep up with her male counterparts in training.

"Don't insult me whore." The words came in a dangerously soft growl. Her grip tightened as she stepped closer still, her free hand picking up the knife in her tray and slamming it down. Through Shae's tray into the table beneath. "Just because I won't dirty myself on the likes of you. "
 
For the first time since he could remember sleep lingered. He normally bolted up from sleep the same time every day. Yet this morning the delicious lethargy of last nights intimacy lingered sweetly upon his slumbering form. It was not until he felt her stir, felt her lips on the corner of his mouth that he slowly came to the surface from the murky waters of rest.

He heard her voice and it sent a fresh wave of morning arousal surging through his body. Instead of his usual snapping awake all at once as he was trained to do from the life of a soldier, he came awake in waves. The first to waken was his sense of touch, then the sound of her voice, then the smell of them mingled together. His eyes slowly flicked open and he stretched his body like a pleased feline. Then despite all of her propriety he spoke softly.

“Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?”

She seemed to be in between enjoying the time together, and twitching at every little sound outside the tent. She was dressing in a flurry, but he didn’t seem like he planned to go anywhere. He just enjoyed watching her dress. Not only for the fact that she was a breathtaking woman, but also there was just something about the sight. It was like reliving the night before in slow motion. Each circle the bandage made around her chest sparked a memory that coiled through his body. By the time she was done? He wanted to undo it all over again. Instead he slowly rose from the furs, making no effort to hide his arousal from her as he scrounged around for some clothing himself.

By the time a hurried voice came from the tent he had managed to find pants and his sword belt. The voice was young, a runner and nothing more.

“Sir! There is a fight in the mess! A camp follower and your boy.”

Oh bloody hell! He was going to have to break up a fight now? He quickly found his boots, stuffed his feet in them and threw the tent flap open with a growl. The sun crested sleepily over the horizon, there was still a chill in the morning air but he did not bother to go back for a shirt.

Two men fell into step, flanking him as he stormed toward the mess hall. He was irate, and the men knew that look. One thing he did NOT put up with well was infighting. There was plenty of enemies to battle. Fighting in between ranks was not tolerated.

The mess tent’s massive flaps were torn aside and his voice boomed amongst the canvas walls. As a result the dull roar that had started fell silent.

“What in Hades is going on here? Alex, put that fucking knife down. You, harlot, don’t try to slink away you are knee deep in it too. Start cleaning and if I catch you like this again I will have you stripped nude, flogged, and tied to the pack animals until we reach our destination!”

He closed distance and gripped Alexis hard by the shoulder. He purposely shook the tray free from her hand and dragged her from the mess tent, roaring. “No breakfast for you. Finish your morning duties and then we are going to meet for personal instruction.”

If ‘alex’ knew what that meant she would be groaning right now. As it was they looked more upon envy of Shae than they did the young boy because many had suffered that same fate. She would be dying for food, water, and a salve for bruises by the time they were done.

Alexis in tow he nearly hurled her out of the tent. “Move damn it!”

He paraded her through the camp making a show of being rough, though truth was he was pulling his punches so to speak. Everything he did looked aggressive, rough, almost painful but each was a glancing blow. When you trained people to kill for a living you had to learn how to drive the point home without wounding, or you would have a lot of dead soldiers.

Finally inside the tent with the flaps closed he turned her around. This time he was rough as he dug his fingers in to her shoulders and spun her hard. His lips were on hers hungrily, crushing her lips with passion as their bodies pressed together. When he drew back and spoke he was slightly breathless. His voice was lowered to keep anyone from outside the tent from overhearing him.

“I’m sorry about that, I had to pretend to keep things up. If I showed favoritism well that is dangerous. Now what the hell happened? And we are going to split breakfast today because I have no choice but to work you hard as a result of what happened in there. What did she want?”

He put about as much bile into the word as one could without spitting.
 
Alexis backed away from the knife and Shae at his roaring entrance. Delmar’s sudden appearance and rage in the mess hall was enough to dispell the surge of anger she’d displayed on Shae’s behalf. Anger quelled and in it’s place was fear. Not that he’d harm her, but that by losing her calm, she’d angered him.

The tray clattered free to spill its contents over the ground as he practically picked her up and dragged her from the mess. It was everything to keep up with the his wide strides as he marched her through the camp, with his fury on full bellow.

His promised punishments made even the soldiers wince, which in turn made her cringe at the thought of what would come. This was not “Delmar”, the man she’d made love to the night before. This was the commander of this encampment and his Grace was not one to be trifled with.

Tossed into the center of his tent, she staggered before finding her balance to face the promise of punishments sure to befall her. Her breath caught in her throat as he spun her around. The weight of her balance, and breath all stolen by the fierce meeting of his lips.

She yielded so easily to him, despite the confusion. The familiar taste of his lips, the desire and pure want conveyed in the passionate meeting of lips. Her hands pressed against his bared chest, the slightest of trembles in her form against the gale of his kiss. A reminder of just how much she wanted him.

The commander had been replaced by the man.

Her hands looped around his waist, dragging her fingertips against his back. Crushed against him, the whimper was contained between their lips as she clung to him. Certain that her own knees would not support her once he released her.

When their lips parted, her breath came heavy. His fury, his passion, the tumult of it all contained in one person seemed too much.

“I’m sorry about that, I had to pretend to keep things up. If I showed favoritism well that is dangerous. Now what the hell happened? And we are going to split breakfast today because I have no choice but to work you hard as a result of what happened in there. What did she want?”

The breathless whisper brought her back to their reality. It was a simple reality really. That Delmar and the commander were one and the same.

“Shae... She, like the rest of camp, wanted to know which lady caught your favor and made it to your bed last night.” Alexis’ cheeks colored as she steadied herself to report to her commander, as properly as she could in her position. “When I’d repeatedly explained that I did not know and Your Grace’s private affairs were none of her or anyone else’s concern, she tried....”

Alexis took a deep breath, looking aside to hide the embarrassment.

“She tried to get close to me.” If Alexis had been quiet before, her words now were a bare whisper. “She touched me here.“ Her hand lifted to touch the place that Shae had laid hers on. “and accused me of being a woman.... I panicked sir. I lost my calm and got scared. Angry really.”

She sighed, having Shae of all people seeing through her guise had shaken her, but retelling the incident cooled her head. Alexis stepped back and her chin dipped low. “I’m sorry sir. I was at fault, I will accept whatever personal instruction, or punishment required to rectify the situation and atone for my misstep.”
 
Their lips met and he felt the woman beneath the disguise suddenly come alive. She clawed to the surface for a moment, arms draping around his waist as they shared a brief moment of passion amidst the chaos that was their lives. The hunger between them resonated within him, stirring his desires once more. How he wished they could just shut the tent flaps and have the day for one another! He cursed this life for the demands it made. Then again without it he would never have met her. Perhaps it wasn’t all bad.

When she spoke he listened calmly, the faux anger was gone, but she could see the brilliant mind behind those eyes turning. He was analyzing the situation for the possible outcome. Good, bad? He was leaning toward good. Then she spoke of punishment and put distance between them. They both had masks to wear, this was hers.

“As to what occurred between you and the harlot, you did right. The best possible outcome is that she will second guess herself by the sheer measure of your fury. Perhaps she will continue looking for the woman who ‘made it to my bed.’”

He mused over this for another moment before he drew a deep breath and handed her down the second part.

“Please understand that what comes next comes out of duty. If it were up to me as a man I would consider the matter settled, but in order to better protect your identity, and my command my men cannot see me showing favoritism. I am not angry, I do this out of a need to keep up appearances.”

He closed the distance, reaching out to stroke her delicate jaw with his fingertips. How had he ever mistaken her for a man? He could see the woman clear as day now that he was looking. The plump of her lips, the hint of a swell just beneath the bandages, the roundness of her hips, the lean muscles instead of sheer volume. Oh he could see the woman, and it was making him swell again beneath his hastily donned trousers.

“I am going to be your drill partner this morning and I will not be holding back”

That alone was enough to make most of the men wince. The commander was trained by royal men at arms, he was one of the best in the entire unit and him not holding back was going to mean lots of bruises for Alex for the couple of days.

“Secondly you will make the march today with my tent bundled on your back.”

The tent itself didn’t look like much but the walls were heavy duty canvas, the poles were made of metal. When bundled together it weighed easily seventy pounds or more. That weight would quickly become an egregious burden. By the time the sun set tonight Alex would be so exhausted she would not be able to perform her duties. The treatment itself might seem cruel, but it was designed to take sap energy, and remove the will to fight one another.

“Now I will send for my breakfast, but you will be eating most of it, you will need the energy.”

He poked his head out of his tent.

“Run to the mess and get me a double portion, I’m starving, the woman I had last night sure knew how to drain me dry!”

He flashed a grin at the man guarding the tent entrance. The other man gave a grin and a nod. Might as well play up the rumors and use them to his advantage. This way no one would question why he was taking so much food. Certainly no one would imagine he was giving it to his servant whom he had explicitly forbidden to eat breakfast.
 
“I am going to be your drill partner this morning and I will not be holding back. Secondly you will make the march today with my tent bundled on your back.”

It was an effort not to cringe at the punishment he doled out. Certainly far better men had wilted under his discipline, what chance did she have to withstand it? Her first attempt to respond came as a croak. Swallowing, she tried again. “Yes sir. It... it will be as you say, my lord.”

“Now I will send for my breakfast, but you will be eating most of it, you will need the energy.” With a step out of the tent he continued to the guard, “Run to the mess and get me a double portion, I’m starving, the woman I had last night sure knew how to drain me dry!”

She started from her bow, surprised. “Sir? I... “She paused, unsure of what to say. “I don’t deserve this. You are too kind to someone like me.” She finally finished. Would he still be as kind knowing she was a wanted criminal for a crime she couldn’t even think of doing? He had been reasonable... She was certain he would understand her predicament. But wouldn’t that make him an accomplice?

Alexis’ thoughts were broken as the tent flap was pushed open. Immediately she stood at attention before Delmar as food was quickly brought to his tent. In fact Shae herself carried in the tray. Alexis worked to maintain her composure, keeping her features smooth without the traces of indignant anger that gnawed through her gut.

“My lord, I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier...” Shae murmured with downcast eyes as she set the tray down. Her apology was almost believable until her eyes darted to give a scrutinizing glare at Alex, who stood before the commander’s wrath.
 
The response was not completely unexpected. She was dazed, even confused and above all feeling a bit unworthy of his kindness. Not at all surprising to be honest but he had his reasons. Not only was she a female, but she was not a soldier. She had handled the rigors of the road better than he would have expected but there was discipline and order that also must be maintained under extreme levels of stress. Rules to follow that the ordinary individual would not understand or have the fortitude to obey.

He did not comment on what she said right at the moment. He was trying to think on how to word his reply. Before he was able to bridge that gap the food came through the tent flap. What was unexpected was the fact that Shae was the one who brought the tray into the tent.

“My lord, I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier...”

An uncomfortable silence stretched as she set the tray down, eyes downcast. He did not say anything right away. Sometimes silence was a wonderful tool. Silence made people squirm, wonder, their minds wandered to scenarios that aren’t even likely possible. Yet the silence did not seem to phase Shae, seeing no reply was imminent she approached Delmar and knelt down onto the carpets that padded his tent. Eyes still downcast she reached out to take his hand. Pressing her lips to the back of his hand she spoke again in a tone that was the embodiment of sorrow for a misdeed.

”My lord, please know that I meant no harm. I simply let my emotions get the better of me. I said hurtful things to Alex, untrue things. I was concerned My lord. It is not my place I know, but I see greatness in you. A man so great deserves only the finest things. Forgive me but it is no secret that My lord had female companionship last evening. I was just concerned, there are few women in the camp who would be worthy of your attentions, and some even carry disease. My concern was for you my lord and I let it cloud my judgment. I apologize for my mistake and only beg that you let me serve you to make up for my mistake. Please, let me serve you?”

She stared up at him, finally meeting his eyes and though the majority of what she said could not have been worth a wooden nickel the desire to serve him was very obvious. He had to admit the offer and the way she gave it stirred him and he had no way to hide the arousal that lightly nestled from beneath his slacks. It was not so much her, but the submissive action that cause his body to react. In any case her plea had the wheels in his head turning. He spoke down at her quietly.

“You wish to serve me? To see to my every desire? I am not a cruel man Shae, I am moved by your words. If you really wish to serve my needs I will accept your offer. Vow that your service is mine, and mine alone until such a time that I release you and I will accept and take you”

It was bait, a big fat red hearing actually. Shae, cruel manipulative, evil Shae should have paused to take the spirit of his words into consideration. Instead all she saw was the chance to get her claws into him so to speak. She saw nighttime passions giving way to daytime rewards. She saw herself becoming The Lady of his household. She should have paused to listen to the sound of the cell cage closing behind her.

”I do so pledge, My lord!”

She shot a triumphant look Alexis’ direction under the view of Delmar. He did not see it, nor did it matter.

Delmar dropped his hand down and spoke down quietly. She took his hand.

“Then rise Shae, I accept you into my service. We have much to catch up on, my dear woman. Why don’t you start with the laundry? It is over there in that bag.”

Shae was wearing a kitten getting the cream look on her features, but then his words registered. She looked like she had been struck in the forehead by the hilt of a sword. Dumbfounded, her mouth went slack and she managed a shocked. ”WHAT?!?”

“Start with the laundry girl. You swore and oath to serve me, and me alone. So you will serve me and me alone. What did you think I meant when I said serve me? Hurry on now girl, or I’ll have you flogged for insolence.”

”But.. I… you already have a servant my lord!”

She pointed a perfectly manicured nail at Alexis.

Delmar nodded his head solemnly. He spoke in a tone with an edge to it.

“I do and he is going to be spending today punished for having a confrontation with a civilian. Which really makes your offer perfect timing. Now get to work and I won’t have you flogged for questioning your liege lords command.”

He clapped his hands loudly and roared. “Move!”

Shae squeaked in alarm, dashed across the tent, grabbed the sack of dirty clothing and ran, yes RAN out the tentflap. When she was out of earshot Delmar turned to Alexis and started laughing, shaking with laughter until he was wiping tears from his eyes. When he found his breath he looked into her eyes and spoke warmly. “Oh… that was so gratifying.”
 
Alexis watched the man spin his web with curiousity. Knowing his opinions of Shae from earlier conversations, she quickly caught onto the contradiction in his stately words and interest. She watched with feigned disinterest as he placed down his bait, her own eyes downcast to focus on her toes as she listened to the ring of triumph when Shae pledged herself to him.

Right where he wanted her.
His web went taut around his prey, his new servant finding her role not at all the sort of glory she’d expected. Alexis fought the urge to smile, the corners of her face twitching with the overwhelming desire to laugh at the woman’s fall from triumph.

Revenge was sweet.

As Delmar roared into laughter, Alexis relaxed her stance and muffled her own in her sleeves. It would certainly be bad form to be heard laughing when she should be disciplined. Her eyes twinkled with mirth as they shared the moment together. The chance to tell him the truth had passed once more.

A step brought her by his table and the tray of food. Taking a roll, tearing it in two, she settled onto the floor beside his seat and offered him half. Resting her cheek against his thigh she fell into a comfortable silence while working on their shared breakfast. Their time was brief as their fiasco with Shae had taken precious time to work through their food, but what little time they had, she treasured.

As the last of the crumbs were polished off, Alexis straightened her own clothes and waited for her master by the tent flap. In a moment of boldness, she rolled to her toes to pull him in for a kiss. Gathering in it the trust she had for him and taking the strength she would need for their day. The connection was brief and the two took a deep breath before setting into their role - Delmar as the furious task master and Alexis as the cowed servant. Delmar left the tent with Alexis in tow. With a firm grip on the collar of her tunic, and Alexis stumbling behind his wide strides, he marched her to the training grounds.

He flung the sword of Poseidon at her and the impact of her catching the sheathed weapon made her stagger back. She unsheathed the blade with hesitation, unsure of how she was to handle the ferocity of her lord this day.
 
The moment where Shae realized that her servitude was not nearly what she thought it would be had been sweet, oh so sweet. Still it could not compare to what came next. The moment of quiet intimacy they shared as their meals were taken. There was not time to enjoy the meal but there was time enough to savor the closeness that crackled between them. It was like electricity arcing from one point of contact to the other. Yet it was not electric, it was warmth, content, just a humming warmth the pair was building for one another.

The last of their meal was gone and so was this moment of privacy between them. Soon he would have to set aside the mantle of man, and put on the mantle of a commanding officer. Sometimes that role was a burden, this was one of those times.

Just as he was preparing himself to step out into the sun and into the spotlight she surprised him with a kiss. It was amazing what a little surprise could add to a moment of affection. His toes curled in his boots, and he barely managed to muffle a soft groan. Pressing his body close to hers, he let her feel the sudden rush of male desire swelling beneath the fabric. The intention had been sweet, but the sweetness had yielded to hunger; at least on his part.

With a regretful growl he put distance between them. One more moment to let her see the truth, affection, desire. After that last look into the man the iron curtain slammed down. His face was hard, the look he wore was intense and he grabbed her by the collar like a mother cat scooping up a kitten by the scruff of the neck. He led her out to the training yard, then tossed her weapon to her roughly.

“Today we work on defending and counter attacks.”

****************

An hour into the workout and he had been continually pressing her. His blade was like a thrashing lizard’s tail. It was everywhere at once. The head, the thigh, the flank, clipping elbows, shins, even the occasional slap against the inner thigh. He had only cut Alex once, a shallow surface cut on her shield arm, which didn’t much matter as they were not using shields at the moment. He would lash out, press her back against the portable marked off area until there was nowhere to retreat and then shortly after that there was an audible slap of metal on skin. Striking her hard with the flat of the blade; then he would stop. Sometimes it was several quick strikes. Leg, arm, ribs. Then he would stop and reset. A solid shot along the flat plane of her stomach, then reset. She was literally going to be covered in bruises by the time the day was done. Yet it was not all harshness, not all punishment.

As they reset he would tell her how to counter a blow. Explain how a shield could be used as a weapon as well as a defensive tool, it could be used to stagger a man and create an opening for a lunge, how several quick cuts to exposed limbs was more efficient than trying to wear someone down both due to her body size, and due to the fact that she would be fighting likely in large scale battles. If you were too tired to lift your sword you were dead, you simply could not overpower every opponent.

**********************

She had been given a salve for the bruises and the single cut. It took the edge off the pain but it only did that, took the edge off. There was still the pain deep down in her flesh, the body remembered each strike, each wound to pride and skin. Now they were breaking camp, and he found a brief moment to pull her close, out of the sight of all the rest. Pressing a single kiss to the top of her head, then whispering softly.

“I’m so sorry, I had to do the same to you that I do to everyone. The good news is I packed your bundle personally and I.. added a good deal of filler so it looks like you will be carrying more than you actually will. That is the best I can do for now. We will break early tonight”

Then he broke contact and left her instructions for the rest of the day. He had men to lead and no more time to soften things for her. It was going to be a long day.
 
The camp had watched the boy as the commander engaged him in the practice court. Practice court was too elegant for the reality of sandbags and stakes marking out the arena to spar in, but for their practice on the road, it sufficed. The soldiers, the ones not on duty, were just outside the arena practicing and warming up for the day.

The men were quickly relieved that his Grace was not playing favorites. Many winced as the sharp thwack sounded the air. Most of them were quite familiar with the sting from the flat of his blade. His Grace was an unforgiving training master.

Alexis disliked the audience.

She had been attentive when they started. Her eyes watching for the details that told her where to parry and block. But as the ache of his punishment wore on her, she got sloppy. Their glances made her uneasy, and the extra distraction only hastened the mistakes he took advantage of.

Sweat poured heavy from her brow. The extra layers of linen that bound her chest did little to ease the heat from their exertion, and now, only served to reduce the air her lungs demanded. She set her jaw, gritting her teeth as she looked back up at the man she’d made love to hours ago. The determination was written in her gaze, the determination to accept everything he would dole out for her punishment.

When their session came to a close, he had left her to tend to her bruises. The cut stung when she administered the salve and her breath drew sharply before the pain eased off and dulled. When her own physical pains were accounted for, she turned her attention to her blade. She hefted the sword with a groan. It felt so much heavier now.

She dutifully cared for her sword before replacing it back in it’s sheath. She had to curb the urge of dragging her sword and sheath along the ground on her trek back to her bags. Her sword deserved better than that, even if her body complained otherwise.

Alexis blanched when she saw her bags packed and bundled with far more than she thought she could reasonably carry after her recent sparring match. Someone had kindly packed them for her. Had they seen the poster folded and tucked at the bottom of her bag?? Fear gripped her as she struggled with what to say when confronted. It was here that he found her again. She stiffened as he reached for her to pull her close, perhaps seeing her pallor and finding the need to calm her. It was only when his lips pressed against her forehead and she heard his words that she relaxed. He didn’t know her secret. Yet.

“I’m so sorry, I had to do the same to you that I do to everyone. The good news is I packed your bundle personally and I.. added a good deal of filler so it looks like you will be carrying more than you actually will. That is the best I can do for now. We will break early tonight”


“I know. Do what you need to do. I will be fine.” She whispered just as softly, forcing a touch of resolution to edge her words. She offered him a smile and squared her shoulders. He needed to see that she would be fine and she offered her closest approximation to it when he looked back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Shae trudged through the foliage back into camp. In the solitude of her trek, she’d turned her anger towards the boy, who had seen her shamed by his Grace. It was probably because of him that she was in this situation. It would have been unseemly for his Grace to accept her proposition in the face of a subordinate. It was his fault. She would be sure to find her revenge. Frustration made her unreasonable.

The weight of her thoughts and the basket wore on her and she tripped over an unseen root in her path. She had scrambled in time to avoid dirtying the clothes she had just cleaned, but still resulted in a dirt covered mess. She snarled curses as she struggled to her feet, dusting off the dirt and pulling the stray leaves from her front. It was then that Shae noticed the plants growing by the root she’d tripped on.

Her eyes narrowed as she studied the cluster of leaves. Making certain it was indeed the potent drug she thought it was before plucking a stalk from it’s place. Fairy wings. It should come in quite handy. Maybe she’d be able to coax an answer from that stubborn serving boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Alexis shuffled behind the rank and file of soldiers. No one pressed her to keep her place in line. They all knew the punishment, and their sympathy gave way to the extra slack. There was no break for lunch. Instead, the men chewed on stale bread as they marched and Alexis worked hard to not stare when they took swigs of water from their water bags. Perhaps harsher than the cut of hunger, or the ache of her bruises was the parched effect of thirst.

It was here that Shae took advantage of Alex’s predicament. The woman fell in line beside Alex and for a long moment, the two were silent. Alex was too weary to deal with the woman, and Shae searching for the proper mask to appeal to the boy.

“I... I wanted to apologize.” Shae murmured softly. “I was out of line with my insult this morning. I wanted to make amends.”

Had Alexis had the energy, she would have been far less receptive of the woman’s apology. But with weary muscles, it was difficult to even question the woman’s sincerity. Alex was too preoccupied. The strap on her shoulder was digging into a bruise, but moving it anywhere else upset the balance on her back.

Shae paused, hoping for an answer beyond the grunt of acknowledgement Alex had given. When she received none she pulled her water bag free and offered it to Alex. It was a furtive move, readjusting the water bag so that it was held on her hip between them and within Alex’s reach. “Would you like some tea? I know you’re parched, having been without water for the day. I brewed it earlier before we left. “

When Alex gave her a questioning look, Shae returned a sad smile. “My father taught me this brew.” Her voice faltered as she spoke of her father. “ He- he said it would restore one’s strength and give them a second wind. I thought it would help you through the rest of the day. It’s the least I can do to get you into such a terrible situation.”

Alex struggled with that decision. Her thirst driving her to desperation and the water bag was too tempting to refuse. Shae didn’t push the offer. Letting the boy mull over the open invitation of his own accord. Her smile broadened when Alex took the offer and quickly downed half the contents before surreptitiously passing the water bag back to Shae. Not being allowed food or water would perhaps bring punishment to those that kindly offered her any.

“Thank you.” Alexis responded gruffly. “You should perhaps return to your place before you get into trouble too.”

Shae smiled and retreated. What she had told Alex about the tea wasn’t a lie, but it also wasn’t the complete truth. Fairy wings was a weed with the little known property of being a potent aphrodisiac. Perhaps after Alex had stewed in his need long enough, he would be more willing to spill who had shared his Grace’s bed, and should he turn out to be the woman Shae suspected, that tidbit of information would be quite powerful to hold over one's head.

Alexis continued the lonely trek, quite grateful for the tea that had quenched her thirst. It did indeed give her a second wind as she found reserves of strength to keep up with the soldiers. The ache in her muscles dulled and the stamina to continue returned. But it also left her strangely warm. The linen coiled around her chest felt too tight now and her undergarments felt uncomfortable against her nethers.

She discovered that she was far more sensitive when she inadvertently jarred the bruise on her inner thigh. She hissed sharply. It hadn’t hurt this much earlier. But it was more than just pain. The pain subsided into an electrifying tingle that made her whole body clench. Something was terribly wrong with her body.

Alex prayed that they would break for camp soon.
 
As he guessed the day dragged on into what seemed an infinite stretch. He had pushed Alex hard and though she was barely able to keep pace with him much less put him on the defensive he had pushed his own body as well. What started as a pleasant ache from exertion slowly became the agony of exhausted muscles from a long day of marching piled on top of punishing his companion.

He could not show his agony or weakness however. He was a symbol of strength, the center of morale. He had to appear more than human to the men and so he stamped out weakness with prejudice. The pain was ignored, he squared his shoulders instead of letting them slump and he was always inspecting the lines, keeping the men under tight scrutiny. The best way to draw attention away from your own weakness was the focus your attention on others as if your own body was spry and fresh. They had no time to wonder if that was really a limp, they were too busy thinking about things like was your breast plate shined appropriately, were the weapons well cared for and properly stowed, were you lagging behind?

He managed to catch sight of Alexis a few times, she was holding her own, he could see the determination written upon her features. The poor woman was far over loaded even with the fluff and filler he had packed for her. He admired her strength, admired her tenacity. It was more than just her body that he admired. She was an impressive woman for one so young, she had more strength of character than most women ever achieved in their entire life time. He felt a mixture of pride, and pitty.

What shocked him though was at one point Shae and Alexis were engaged in a conversation and it was not outright hateful. They seemed to be talking amiably, and more shocking, sharing a drink together. He had not expected it, but he wasn’t about to argue about it either. Wonders never ceased.

*******************

Finally he called for the halt. He could have fallen over right then and there and not cared a lick about it. He was so worn out. He knew Alex was feeling it to, he could tell just by looking at her. Unsurprisingly Shae looked plenty exhausted herself. She was a soft woman, she lived a life of perfumes and silks, riding in covered carriages rather than walking on foot carrying everything she owned on her back. Today had been harrowing for her and it was showing. Those eyes that normally smoldered, hinting at the delights of the sheets were dull and glossed from exhaustion. He felt a moment of pity for the woman. She was irritating and arrogant, but he was pushing her hard, and punishing her severely. His thoughts were interrupted as he realized how severely dehydrated he was.

He lifted his water skin and was disappointed to find it barren of fluid. Swearing under his breath he shot a gaze around. There had to be water around her somewhere. He looked at the two women and he noticed the fat, bulging leather sack at Shae’s waist. It had hardly been touched. Surely she could spare a little? His voice was rough, throat parched, but he spoke quietly.

“We are halting here for the night. I’ll have others help get out things set up. I believed I have worked you both hard enough for today. Shae, might I share your drink? I’ve run out of water some time ago it seems.”

The beautiful courtesan was adept at covering her feelings when it was needed, but she barely contained her excitement. She had intended to use the drink to manipulate Alex, but to manage to get Delmar to drink it? It was too perfect to hope for. Why purchase the donkey when you can purchase the stallion? She gave the faintest hint of a curtsey and nodded her head. She handed him the heavy skin of tea, inwardly she was squealing like a young girl at her naming day. Outwardly she was the perfect, dutiful serving girl.

He greedily pressed the skin to his lips, taking heaping drags. He almost gagged at the unexpected taste of tea. It had a strange tang to it that tea didn’t normally have. Had he been more alert he might have suspected something, but instead he just continued the drink greedily. He consumed nearly half of the skin before coming up for air. Gasping deeply, he had the grace to smile sheepishly and hand her back the skin.

“Thank you very much. I needed that. I’ll have more water brought so that you can replenish it.”

He took stock of the two women and nodded to Alex.

“as soon as the medical tent it set up that is where you are going. You have suffered enough and I believe you have learned your lesson. They will ease your suffering tonight, and you are relieved of duty. If I have need of something I can have Shae, or someone else see to what needs doing. “

He would have phrased that differently if they had been alone, and there would have been tender touches, soft kisses, mumbled apologies. Instead his tone was firm, brooking no argument, it was a clear command.

“For now both of you…”

His words stopped as he felt a tingle start in his groin. He had no idea that he had just consumed a massive amount of an aphrodisiac. His exhaustion, dehydration, and the copious amount he imbibed all made it so there were some immediate effects, nothing sever, but certainly something to notice. Clearing his throat, he pointedly ignored the light tingle and picked up his sentence again.

“For now the both of you should find some rest. We will be set up shortly. I have some things to take care of.”

************************

It was two hours later and he was sitting at his portable writing desk trying to focus on the list of required supplies from the quarter master. The numbers were swimming before his eyes, the words were crawling like spiders. His pulse was accelerating, and throbbing in his groin. His was sporting a half erection for no good reason. Shae was sitting quietly in the opposite corner. She was just lounging at ease, draped over some furs and pillows like some sort of sexual panther. If she were a cat she would be swishing her tail, purring, and licking her paws.

She knew at this point the her liege lord was suffering greatly from the effects and she was subtly digging her claws in. Rolling her head back, giving soft little moans of pleasure. Purposely taking deep, full breaths to expose her full breasts, making them swell and strain against the tight, form fitting dress. She would occasionally glance over at him, and after so much needed relaxation she had once more mastered that smoldering stare that made his cock twitch every time he looked at her.

He gave up on the paper in front of him. Giving a low groan he cradled his head in his hands and just closed his eyes. His shoulders were knotting from stress. He gave them a slight roll and then grunted.

Shae saw her opening and she pounced. Crossing the large tent silently and placed her small, supple hands upon his shoulders. Her delicate fingers moved with remarkable skill as she began to work her fingertips into his thick muscles. Her words were a soft, soothing purr.

“My lord, let me relax you. You do far too much for everyone else. Just relax. That’s it.”

He eased himself back into her hands with a soft sigh of content. Her hands felt fantastic on him, and yet it make that fucking ache between his thighs worse. He could smell her scent now, the perfume mixed with her natural skin scent. It made him just want to push her down and start tasting her skin.

“Mmmm that feels wonderful Shae, Thank you.”

His voice was a deep rumble, he didn’t do nearly a good enough job masking the growing lust that was flooding his voice.
 
It started with her fingers on his shoulders, a slow pressure that gauged the limits of what his tense muscles would tolerate. Together, her hands slid upwards along the back of his neck, firmly pressing fingertips into the base of his head before lining her thumbs on both sides of his spine and making the gentle even stroke back down in one fluid motion.

Knowing hands worked along the taut muscle of his broad shoulders, washing away the knots she knew a warrior would accumulate in the long hours of honing their skill.

“Take a deep breath for me, My lord.” Shae murmured softly, close enough that she was certain the scent of her perfume would reach him, to further kindle the need she’d sparked.

“Exhale” It was whispered, the breath from her lips were close enough to make strands of his hair dance.

As the breath was released, her hands smoothed down the line of his back, following the natural compression as air escaped from him. The rustle of cloth told him that she’d sunk to her knees to maintain the pressure on his lower back.

“Doesn’t.... Doesn’t that feel better?” Short even strokes smoothed along the small of his back before circling languidly around him to rest on his thigh. Her body shifting so that she had a better view of his answer, and his need.

Her gaze met his first, before shifting down to see his erection. The look she presented him was a hungry one, with the slow licking of her lips before her eyes returned her attention to him, holding his gaze with lust that rivaled his..

“My lord, you have needs. Won’t you let me serve you? Relieve you tonight?” The hand she had resting on his thigh squeezed gently, making a barely perceptible path upwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis unloaded most of her pack. She owned very little and her bag was surprisingly light once the excess load had been restored to it’s proper places. The load off her pack did nothing to alleviate the burden of fire coursing through her veins.

The medical tent diagnosed her with a fever and sent her to a cot in a quiet room to rest. Copious amounts of water and noxious herbs were brought to her before a light meal was allowed. What had been a quick candle mark felt like hours before her own privacy was allowed in the silence of the room. None of the drugs having abated the tingle of heat that rose each time someone, anyone, touched her.

The coils of linen around her chest was much too tight, and now that she had a small amount of privacy, she slipped a hand under the blankets and tunic to loosen the linen. No one would notice in the darkness... She hoped. Her breath caught as the coarse fabric brushed against sensitive skin. It reminded her of the night before. The memory making her body react.

Now, more than ever, she wished she’d been allowed to stay in Delmar’s room that night.

Under the heavy covers the healers had piled on her, she slid her hand down to her nethers. A mewling moan escaping as she touched her own heated sex, coming away slicked with her own honey.

“You’re the one who shared his bed last night weren’t you.” It was a quiet statement that came from the door, just after the canvas panel fell shut.

Alexis started from her position on the bed. Terrified that the stranger might’ve seen where her fingers had just visited, perhaps even smell her need in the air. “I... I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

The light that filtered in wasn’t enough to illuminate features, but her visitor was decidedly male and the fear in her gut made him incredibly enticing.
 
There was something damn soothing and enticing about the way Shae’s hands moved. How had he not noticed this before? More importantly… why the fuck had he let her into his tent tonight? He was far too aroused to be alone in the same tent with her tonight. She knew her craft, knew what she was about, and she wanted him. Somehow… just somehow knowing all that did not alleviate the need that was rushing through his body at all. Quite the opposite actually, knowing it all only made him ache harder, made him throb in the thin fabric that was his only protection from her skilled fingers.

Her hands worked magic down his body. She seemed to knot up all that tension under her fingers, then drag it away clear out of his muscles. Then her hands drew again, a new path of sensation, of relaxation, of pleasure. If only he knew that the tea was laced; the fall out would have been legendary. However he had no knowledge of herbs, he knew of no plant that could inspire such feelings. All he knew was that his body was on fire and for some unknown reason Shae seemed to be the source of the blaze. He was having such a problem ignoring it too.

His eyes were half glazed before her hands even made it down to the small of his back. Deep, ragged breathing barely held in check, until it no longer was. She spoke of his obvious desire, his molten hot need, and the desire to serve. Gods and devils had she always had such a wicked tongue? Oh this was a most delicious type of wicked, and it made him groan low in his throat. He could almost feel her putting that tongue to work right now.

He locked eyes with her, and then her eyes drifted to his painfully obvious need. That look sent searing hunger straight through his turgid shaft. He was no longer able to hold back and pretend the urges, and the call to his body did not exist. Both hands cupped her face, pulling her to him he sealed her lips with a molten hot kiss. Pressing himself as close to her as he could possibly get while still remaining clothed.
 
Back
Top