Never Submit, Never Surrender

Haska liked her laugh. It was one that fitted her like a glove. It spoke of her feminine side, as well as her strength while conveying she had a good enjoyment of life. He was looking forward to finding out more of the other two sides of her that he hadn't experienced yet.

"Me? Push your buttons? Sir, I would never."

"Hah, very funny, Slave. You have tried many times since you handed yourself to me. So lay off, unless you really want to see how serious I am."

Haska could help himself tense slightly as Nadi straddled his back. A small part of him was expecting her to take advantage of her position and attack him in some way. But the moment passed when he felt her hands come to rest on his shoulders, starting to work on his stiff muscles.

'Why the pause? Was she thinking of trying to escape him? Even with the Police still close by? Ohhhh... who gives a fuck. This is great.'

"Tell me if I push too hard."

Haska grunted in affirmation, but allowed himself to surrender to the work of her hands. Even his guesses were off. Her hands were well suited to massaging. She was able to find the knots and work them out marvelously. Soon, he was moaning pleasurably as her work started paying off with his relaxation.

Added to that was the feel of her hips rocking over his. His imagination painted a picture of her doing the same motion while he was lying on his back, enjoying the view of her moving as well. When he felt the scratches of her nipples against him back, his desire for her went up several notches. She was a damn sexy woman, one that any man would want to have. She was feeling something similar towards him, and that was enough for him to tip the balance.

When Nadi was sitting up, he quickly rolled himself over onto his back. He looked up at his Amazon Slave, his desire clear in his gaze. he reached up, grabbing her arms close to her shoulders and pulled her down, pressing her body against his. There was a slight pause before he released one of her arms so he could put the hand behind her head.

Haska claimed her with his kiss. He left no doubts in her mind his intention to assert his dominance over her through that one action. Desire, lust, a touch of anger all welled within him as he continued to plunder her mouth. The feel of her firm, lithe body pressed against his, nothing separating them, pushed his desires higher. He wanted to do what every man who fought her before him wanted to do - fuck her.

He twined his hand in her hair, pulled her head back, ending their kiss. "I'm feeling generous, Nadi. Your choice, like this, or under me."
 
Nadi kept rubbing wondering just how long had it been and if she could get off without him knowing and with just this little stimulation. She was beginning to get frustrated, but the feelings were still pleasurable. She could excuse herself and go into the bathroom again, but how long could she be gone before he got suspicious. She figured she would only need 10 or 15 minutes alone to relieve herself of this fire she had inadvertently started. She kept kneading going harder and deeper just so that her hips would push harder against him.

Suddenly he turned and she was straddling his groin. He wasn't in her, but his cock was nestled between her folds hard. She was so shocked, surprised that she sat there dumbly for a moment trying to piece together what was going on. Then he grabbed her and pulled her down causing her lower body to rise up slightly. His cock also rose never truly leaving the folds of her. Nadi knew a kiss of ownership when she felt one. It was in her nature to try to fight and claim dominance, but his anger broke out and she felt herself succumbing to him.

She pulled back gasping for air her own eyes light with fire. She knew the look. Knew the scent. It was a step above the bar where she was slowly earning money off this rock. His hand was still in her hair controlling her. She wanted to grab his wrist and twist so she could be free, but she stilled them on his chest. "How about you prove you could have this. Take it if you can." She laughed again deeply, throaty, which almost ended on a moan as she felt his cock twitch between her pussy lips.
 
Haska was so focused on kissing her and her possible reactions that he didn't feel where his cock was sitting in relation to Nadi's body. Only when he gave her the choice, he felt the soft, damp and heated flesh of her exposed pussy.

"How about you prove you could have this. Take it if you can."

The recognition of her state, coupled with what was fast becoming a very sexy laugh that ended in a definite moan of pleasure drove his arousal even higher, tightening his resolve to assert his dominance over her in another arena.

His hand still bound in her hair, he used that, and his hips and legs to roll them over so he had her pinned on the bed. His free arm came to rest across her throat, adding further pressure without cutting off her air supply at that stage. Both his elbows held him up enough to allow her to breath, but she had little other room to maneuver her torso. He knew he had the advantage of both weight and strength, and was not going to hold either back. His lower body pinned hers to the bed, while he shifted himself closer to putting the head of his cock at her entrance.

He gazed into her green eyes, his own dark orbs showing no give in his resolve. He held her there for a few moments, letting their positions do all the talking for him.

"Just to let you know, Slave, I am not going to take you with one swift thrust. I am going to slowly impale you, and let you feel every millimetre of me fill you up, claiming you as is my right. I want you to know that your Master is claiming his Amazon slave."
 
Nadi had no plans to fight him or anything. She was just being facetious and wicked at the same time. Though when he took the bait and flipped her over her eyes widened. He was fast and strong. She knew these things, but with his blood going elsewhere he was faster. That was good to know. Than again she didn't care as he hit every nerve you could hit on an amazon woman. It had been a long time since a man was strong enough and quick enough to dominate her.

Nadi moaned feeling his cock just at her entrance and she didn't even try to rationalize why she was straining for him to enter her. At this point and what he was doing to her she just didn't care. Than he stopped. She growled low in her throat and bucked trying to take control of the situation. She wanted it hard, fast and now. Now!

Nadi's eyes widened when he told her the plan. She bit at his shoulder. "No, you will fuck me hard and fast and make me scream. I do not want to feel you slowly," she wanted her voice to come out hard and commanding, not soft and breathy. She lifted her hips pleased she was able to get at least a 1/4 of him in her and if need be she'll take care of this herself.

(((sorry so short)))
 
Last edited:
Haska saw the flash of delight freeze on Nadi's face when he didn't thrust himself deeply into her. He felt her near futile attempts to throw him off when he made it clear that the rough, powerful sex she was expecting didn't happen.

The bite to his shoulder was close to breaking skin, so he decided that she was feeling playful. If she wanted that level of play, he was more than happy to oblige her.

"No, you will fuck me hard and fast and make me scream. I do not want to feel you slowly."

He frowned quizzically at the words which were commanding, but the tone was anything but. He started to laugh when he felt her lift her hips enough for him to partially penetrate her. The laughed stopped cold, as he quickly withdrew himself.

The arm resting across her neck tightened, restricting her airflow to about half of normal. The anger he felt at her attempts to defy him shone brightly in his eyes.

"That was not what I said was going to happen, Slave. Also, you don't command me, I command you. Remember. Since you handed yourself over to me. This is part of the price you pay."

Haska started over again, placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her core, slowly pushing himself in.
 
Last edited:
Nadi was moaning as she had almost impaled herself on his meat. That was until he pulled himself from her folds and his arm on her neck was cutting off her air supply. She didn't panic. It wasn't because she trust he wouldn't kill her, but panicking and bucking would cause her to loose more air and possibly pass out and also this was fucking hot. She was so turned on. He was so in control and she never realized how much of a turn on that could be until now. Even his cold, hard voice was making her wetter than she had ever been before.

"Yes, you want to fuck me slow," she moaned as her mind reeled over his words. She couldn't believe she wasn't fighting him more. Though in this position she had no leverage and would have to wait for him to slip up. Plus she just wanted him to stuff her full.

Inch by slow agonizing inch he pushed into her. Nadi thought she was going to go insane as her pussy spasmed on his cock; her muscles milking him demanding more. Her moans were half smothered by his shoulder and her hard nipples brushed against his chest.

"Please. Give it all to me," she moaned trying to pull him down to her so she could kiss him and trying desperately not to thrust her hips unless he pull himself from her again.
 
Haska could tell that Nadi was in the mood for a fuck, but the way she changed her approach caught him a little off guard. He was expecting her to try and lull him into some false sense of security before trying to break free again

"Yes, you want to fuck me slow."

Haska pulled sharply on her hair. "Wrong, Slave."

He continued his slow impalement of the Amazon. He felt her muscles spasm around him eagerly. He enjoyed the feeling of her surrounding him, slowly taking him in as he desired. She cried out, using his shoulder to muffle her noises, while he simply clamped his mouth shut to silence his own groans.

"Please. Give it all to me."

he felt the pull of her arms to get him close enough to kiss. Again, he resisted, not that he didn't want to kiss her, but he wanted to remind her yet again, she didn't decide what they would do, or when.

He waited until her arms had stopped their futile efforts, and he had fully sunk into her more than welcoming heat. He took her mouth hard, almost orally raping her as he plundered her mouth with his own. He explore the insides of her oral cavern, dictating terms to her tongue and generally enjoying what she was able to offer.

"Listen, Slave, you're not going to get fucked slowly. But my first taking of you, that was going to be slow. To make you feel yourself being taken by your Master." Again, he tugged on her hair, bending her head slightly and tightening her airway further. "I doubt that you will really need to, but you make sure I have a damn good fuck, slave."

He almost pulled himself out completely, then lifted his arm from her throat as he drove his cock back in with a powerful thrust. Haska continued to take her hard and fast, his hips pushing her deep into the mattress of the bed as he pounded her without any thought or consideration to her enjoyment. He was burning off some of his anger at her through his rough handling of her.

With her neck still extended, Haska dropped his mouth on her muscular column, taking a large, sucking bite of her taut flesh. He laughed a little as he continued to leave his mark while ruthlessly fucking her. She had bitten him, he thought it was only far to return the favour.

Haska shifted slightly so both his hands could take control of her head, letting him look straight into her eyes as he continued to lay claim to her body. he wanted to let her see what effect she was having on him, and how he felt about her while she was pinned beneath him.

She was doing great things to him, driving him closer and closer to a climax he had been long overdue for. Knowing he was taking an Amazon, and she was just as enthusiastic as he was, made the great fuck even better. He fought hard to keep his eyes opened as he got closer and closer to the moment of his release, but he wanted to see her face as he came within her.

That thought triggered his body, and he erupted deep within Nadi, filling her with his warm fluids. Grunts filled the room as he slapped Nadi's body with his own as he shoved his cock into her trying to go deeper.

"Hhhhhhaaaaa," Haska groaned as he came to a rest on top of Nadi. "That, Slave, is one sure way of becoming Ansule. Not the only way, but that will help. Plus, only an Ansule will be able to go Goat hunting with her Master." Again, he pulled her hair hard, straightening her neck as he stretched himself slightly so he could still look her in the eye. "You got that, Slave? No Goat hunting until you are Ansule. I already know what you need to do to show me you're worthy of such a title, Slave. Plus, Ansule get called by their name at times too."

He let off the tension on her hair, but remained both on top of her, and stiffly buried within.
 
Nadi growled as he kept calling her slave, but the friction between her legs was enough to distract her from wanting to twist his neck and break it. She got the message. He wasn't letting her do anything she wanted. Anything she wanted or tried to do he was purposely not giving it to her. This was a turn on and rather fucking annoying. So he wants to fuck a rag doll? She laughed at her own thought which quickly turned into a sob of pleasure as he pounded into her.

His mouth clamped on hers and the moan was lost in his mouth. He took her kiss. Not shared in it, but took it. He took what she offered and took some more. She felt as though her lips would bruise or bust and dammit if that didn't drive her fucking insane. She couldn't believe how bold he was and how wanton he was making her as he claimed her. His lips on her crushing down, his tongue plunging into her mouth between her lips not caring if she parted them or not while his hot meat slammed into her dripping pussy demanding she give him pleasure.

Nadi gave a small scream as she felt his mouth on her neck biting her. It didn't hurt. On the contrary the pain was just on this side of pleasure and she felt her pussy gush even as it spasmed on the brink of an orgasm already. Nadi was busy thrashing her head side to side and she almost told him to fuck off when he grabbed her head and held it still. He forced her to stare at him and she immediately understood this too. He wanted her to see him. He wanted her to know the man that was taking her. He wanted her to know HE was claiming her and no other and she couldn't pretend otherwise.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out as he got bigger. She felt him expand in her pussy, his hardness knowing no bounds and then she felt him pulse in her and his masculine groan as he found pleasure from her. Nadi hadn't been closed, but the noise he made threw her over the edge and she found her own release as she clutched his arms and jerked her hips and body as she came. Her screams could be heard outside of the hotel and at the moment she didn't care as her hands gripped him tightly at the last of the tremors left her body.

Spent she relaxed into the sheets. She closed her eyes at his words thinking him way too arrogant, but fuck if she didn't need him. The hard tug of her hair made her yelp and she glared at him angrily before the anger dissipated. She was trying. For the love of the Goddess she was trying. "I got it. You won't let me kill the fucker until you decide I'm worthy." The words came out a bit icily, but there was no changing that. The thought of goat and what he done was enough to make her frigid. No matter how good the sex was.

Nadi cracked her neck as he finally gave up on her hair. She would have rolled him off, but she found that he was still deeply buried inside her and she found her passion rising. Was he still hard? She jerked her hips and found him still slightly hard. Dear Goddess could he go again? She thought all males needed a recharge time? She clamped her walls tightly on his members before releasing the pressure and doing the manuever over again effectively milking him from the inside out. She moaned softly feeling how good he felt and her hands trailed up her body to cup her breasts and pinch her little dark nipples.

He was on top of her telling her that he wanted to remain so, but that didn't mean that she couldn't try to have another orgasm. Who knows when she'll have one again and damn if his cock wasn't thick and big. She kept squeezing him tightly as her hands worked her nipples and she realized she was close to bringing herself to another climax. She just needed to keep going and pinch her nipples just a bit tighter. Nadi closed her eyes focusing on the feeling on the pleasurable pain on her pussy as she slowly brought herself higher and higher.
 
Her anger amused him, and aroused him slightly. Haska knew that Nadi wasn't giving in, not without one hell of a fight. Even the word fight didn't seem to accurately describe it, more like without a war. But that fire within her was going to fuel many a delightful tussle in beds, bunks, against walls, tables and wherever Haska wanted to enjoy her.

"I got it. You won't let me kill the fucker until you decide I'm worthy."

He felt the icy tone slice at him. She wanted the other man dead right then if not earlier. It was something that Haska fully understood. He couldn't blame Nadi for her fury at the betrayal, one further complicated by her own choice of actions. By the exact same reasoning Haska was lumbered with any outstanding legal offences, Haska was was lumbered with anything that Nadi had earned before she handed herself to him. So, in effect, Goat had stolen from him too.

'And the worst punishment I can level against anyone is letting a pissed off Amazon loose on their sorry arse.'

He stayed where he was, interested to see how Nadi reacted to him remaining there. It had been too long since he had been with a woman. His body was going to make the most of the opportunity while he had it. He felt her clamping down on his rod with a controlled action which teased a groan of pleasure out of him. Her actions made him harden more, tightening himself within her heated core. He even noticed the movement over her hands up to her breasts and pinching her nipples.

He could feel the heat growing within her, along with the wetness about his buried cock. When her eyes closed, he knew that she was trying to bring herself to peak once again. He chuckled slightly as he shifted his weight a little to free up one of his hands. He grabbed one wrist, pulling it over so he could grab the other wrist, then pulled them both up over her head.

"Let you Master help you." He dropped his mouth onto one nipple, engulfing it and a good amount of her tit flesh too. He sucked on her hard, closing his teeth while letting the smoother flesh escape until only her nipple was left. He closed his teeth harder, tugging on the hardened nub.

He shifted his weight again, allowing the free hand to grasp and maul her breast. He rubbed the nipple against his palm, while his fingers pressured and massaged her captured flesh. His mouth continued to work her other breast as well, while he slowly moved his cock within molten core.
 
Nadi was slowly working herself higher and higher content to bring herself to another orgasm. She was very aware he was getting harder inside her, but that only added to her excitement. She wanted badly to thrust her hips up, but his weight was preventing her from doing so. Being slightly trapped was making her wetter and she widened her legs to sink him in more even as her pussy continued to milk him.

Nadi's eyes flew opened with a tinge of anger when he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Normally, to get out of this hold, she would head butt the fucker, but she couldn't do that. She was effectively trapped and without the added eroticism of pinching her sensitive nipples so she could cum. Her anger, however, dissipated as she felt his mouth enclose on her breasts and his teeth on her nipple. "Oh Dear Goddess," Nadi moaned as she felt him bite down. She arched her back shoving more into him even as her hands twisted in his unintentionally finding a way to break free of his grasp.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed when he slowly slipped out of her and then pushed back in. She wasn't expecting him to join her and the added pleasure was no different than the 5 minutes before when she found herself needing his cock. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and the thought drifted through her head she could squeeze tightly and crack one of his ribs before throwing him off her. She squeezed tightly and knew in an instant she could change everything, but then he pushed into her and all was forgotten as she used her legs to help keep pace, drive him into her, and widen herself so he could fuck her deeply.

"Yes, so close, gonna cum .... please," Nadi wasn't aware she was speaking as she felt her body tightening and that feeling coiling tighter and tighter inside. Suddenly, she exploded and she screamed to the heavens as she body jerked and bucked and then went pliant. She fell back to earth breathing hard, sweaty, and content. She smiled at the heavens spent.
 
He felt her initial resistance to his actions. He could easily guess that the Amazon thought he was going to deny her what she sought, but after the fuck they just had, he saw no reason to stop her from claiming a nice reward. But she did need to learn that she was not to give them to herself, that the only way she would ever cum was from him.

He felt her legs wrap around him, firmly gripping his waist as he commenced his slow plunge back in her. He felt the strength in those limbs. He wondered briefly how much damage she could do to him while he was trapped there like that. It didn't matter because she wouldn't dishonour herself in that way. Nor interrupt what was shaping up to be a good fuck for the lusty Amazon.

"Yes, so close, gonna cum .... please."

Haska said nothing as he felt her tensing up. Still it didn't take her long to reach her explosive high once more. Her cunt squeezed him tightly and in glorious ways that finally tipped him over the edge regarding using her again.

He looked at her lazing body, lying beneath him glowing through the sheen of her sweat. What caught him by surprise was her smile. Not the haughty one she showed everyone downstairs, nor the smug smile of a victor. This was a smile of genuine pleasure that made her look a great deal prettier. It was a smile he would like to see more often, and hoped that he might get it without getting her so excited before hand.

Haska sat himself up on his knees, unwrapping her legs from his body as he did. He gave her a smile of mirth, while he looked her over once more. He liked her body. It was fit, healthy, dangerous, but still one that was clearly feminine too. Not to forget a great deal of fun to fuck.

He reached down to her hips, roughly rolling her over, and hauling her up onto her knees before him. Her still ready and eager sex stood out between her glistening legs while he raised himself to his knees.

"Now, my sexy slave, there is something else you need to remember." He gave her rump a good slap, liking the feel of her flesh against his open palm. "Whenever you want to cum, you ask me first. You don't please yourself. If you do, I'll restrain you in such a way you can't do anything about it."

Haska guided his cock to her entrance, and plunged into her until he was fully sheathed. He pulled out enough to allow himself the freedom to slap her ass again. "You will only cum when I make you cum, like just then. Now, slave, time for your Master to cum again."

He took a firm grip of her hips, and started pounding Nadi hard, As he thrust forward, he pulled her back so their bodies collided with loud sounds that filled the room as densely as the smells of their sex were filling it. Haska fucked Nadi with almost a complete disregard for her pleasure, but he knew that the Amazon would probably get very aroused, maybe even come again, at the way he assert his authority over her.
 
Nadi was content. It was usually at this time she would instruct the guy that she had thought could take and deliver a good fucking to get out of her bed or if she was at his room start getting dressed ignoring his pleas for her to stay and walking out. Since she could do neither she just sat back and stared at the man who was looking at her with some sort of expression she couldn't name. The smile slowly slid off her face like oil as she continued to look up at him and thought about getting the blanket and covering herself. Something to put some sort of distance between them. She was through with him.

Apparently he wasn't through with her. He literally pushed her onto her stomach and lifted her up. She smirked into the bed again noting how strong he was. She knew the position and damn it all to hell if she didn't feel herself getting moist and eager. Was she really rising to the occasion for him?! She glanced back at him, her back arched, her head tilted sideways as he spoke to her. "I'm to ask you to cum?" Nadi was prepared for his smack to her bum so she didn't yelp, but the burn did cause her to arch and eyebrow at him. Than her smile slid back into place, but this one held so much mischief they made her eyes dance. "You'll. Restrain me?" Ooooh the possibilities.

She wasn't sure if he heard her question as he slid so deep into her with one thrust. When he began fucking her with raw wild abandonment she assumed this was her answer. Though, she totally didn't care. This felt unbelievable. Never had a man had the strength let alone the power to fuck her like this. She found the big muscle men had smaller cocks and couldn't get the deep penetration she liked and the bigger dick men were too weak to fuck her hard or too scared. It seemed this Haska was the right mixture and she found herself yelling into the bed begging for more and driving her own hips back onto his thick meaty pole.

Nadi's hand was between her legs rubbing her clit needing the extra stimulation or else the fucking would be too much. She felt herself losing control of herself, something she never did. She was almost to the point where she didn't care. Didn't care as long as he kept fucking her hard. "Please pull my hair and lift me up by it," she begged wanting to feel that pleasurable pain that she rarely ever received during sex. Just the image of him grabbing her hair and twisting it in his hands and then pulling her back as he plunged into her was enough to make her feel the beginnings of her orgasm.

She knew she could quickly get there. She knew he had told her to ask permission to cum. She knew she was supposed to listen, but what would he really do if she didn't? What would he really do if she begged? Nadi wasn't used to someone else being in control and deciding things for her. She wasn't sure what to do or what she could live with. As his Ansule and she refused to recognize that sloppy term slave, she should obey and obey well. Nadi had just opened her mouth to beg him for her orgasm when it came upon her without warning. Her body clenched and started milking him and she couldn't get a word out of her mouth. She just jerked and spasm as he continued pounding into her pussy with disregard to her.

Nadi felt instant shame. She had never thought she could feel this way? Why did she feel this way? She knew he knew. She stiffened and for the first time since she been shot in the stomach and thought she was going to die as she watched her insides spill out she felt tears in her eyes. She buried her head under her arms and felt them slide down her face and get soaked up in the sheet of the bed. She quickly swallowed and managed to control the reaction and dry up the tears. She wiped her face of all evidence and waited.
 
As Haska had thought, Nadi took everything he was giving her without causing any problems. She was actually enjoying it, and getting rather aroused by it. He heard her shouting into the bedding, not able to make out the words of the loud slapping of their bodies crashing together. But he felt how she was ramming herself back on his shaft with about as much force as he was using to drive it deep into her eager pussy.

"Please pull my hair and lift me up by it."

Haska berated himself for not thinking of it earlier. He long, rich brown mane was perfect to hold onto, and bow his slave well while impaling her. He reached over, grabbing her hair in just the right spot. He started to take the strain on her hair when he felt her clamp down tightly on his cock. The distinctive pattern of squeezes from within her, and the way her athletic body lost complete control was all Haska needed to know she had cum.

Without his permission.

She went completely stiff as he slid himself free of her well lubricated pussy. He got off the bed, and stalked over to his gear. One thing he learned as a teenager was to always carry rope with him, in case of emergency. He grabbed it, and went back to the bed. he grabbed her ankles, pulling Nadi's legs straight before he coiled the rope about her lower legs, binding her ankles together firmly and securely, yet still leaving her with circulation.

"You disappoint me at times, Slave. You show such potential then you just go and fuck it up."

He continued, pulling her arms behind her back so her forearms were side by side. He had sufficient rope to have her legs straight and still tie her arms from elbow to elbow; once again secure enough to hold, yet not cut off circulation. Haska grabbed her by her upper arms, lifting her off the bed and setting her on the floor on her knees.

"Now, it seems either you can't use your mouth properly, or you enjoy being fucked way too much to think clearly. Now, I'm leaning towards the first, because Amazons reputedly think clearly all the time." Haska smile. "So, I guess that we're just going to have to make sure that you can use that mouth of yours properly. See, Nadi, you're going to suck my cock, and swallow the cum I leave in your mouth. Spilling any will not be a good idea."

He stood himself up, looking down at Nadi. "I trust you'll do better this time, wont you?"
 
He slid from her and Nadi instantly felt the loss. She hadn't move not one bit when he left from behind her and stayed on her hands and knees trying to figure out these feelings in her. Was she in love with the man? No. Lust? Well, after the sex tonight well hell yeah. Did she care for him. No- ... well that wasn't true. Something deep in her cared deeply and she knew it was that damn Ansule Spirit in her. He had just tied her legs when she realized what he was doing. She opened her mouth to protest and then closed her. She was more curious what he was about to do than anything.

When she was properly tied, on her legs, and unable to move she stared up at him. She tested the bonds and was surprise at how secure they were. She couldn't break free without seriously injuring her shoulders or legs. She could pop a shoulder out of socket and slide the rope free, but that was too much trouble for freedom and right now she just didn't feel like it. Plus she was trying to piece together why him being disappointed in her at repeated itself over and over in her head.

Nadi nodded her head in response to his question and opened her mouth. She sucked him between her lips tasting their combined juices. She sucked and wrapped her tongue over the head of cock as he exited his mouth and then slid her tongue under that long vein in his cock as he reentered her mouth. She took him as far as she could without gagging. In and out, in and out, over and over she slurped him and found herself getting slightly bored. She couldn't play with herself, the position was slightly uncomfortable, and there was only so much sucking a girl could do.

Suddenly she felt him push himself deep into her mouth past the point he was going before and her eyes shot open looking at him with shock and a bit of lust. She clamped her mouth around his hard member and sucked him renew relish. She could feel his hands in her hair and she knew he was going to fuck her mouth just like he had fucked her pussy. She rolled her eyes back and could feel the heat stirring in her loins. Was she really that hard up that she needed to be used; completely used? His hips thrust forward and she felt the head of his cock tickle the back of her throat. She started to gag her throat muscles milking him and he slide from her mouth with a wet pop. She sucked down air getting just enough before his cock was pushing past her lips whether she wanted them too or not and going back down to her throat. Dammit it all if she wasn't getting wet. She couldn't do anything to stop him. She couldn't do anything to get some sort of reprieve and if she thought on it she wouldn't want it any other way, but she wasn't going to delve that deep. Instead she focused on breathing and pleasing him with her mouth and throat.
 
She never questioned his command of her, and took to his cock without any pause. A deep groan at the feel of her lips and tongue working his length early told her that he was pleased with her efforts. But after a while, he could tel that she was less than enthusiastic about what was happening. So he decided to liven it up for her a bit.

He thrust himself into her mouth, going as deeply as he could, and not being satisfied with the result. Her hair once more served as a useful handle for controlling her head. The combined actions seemed to effect her in a positive way, having her renew her efforts to please him with her mouth. With a smile, he pushed himself into the top of her throat, letting loose a loud exclamation of how good it felt, before pulling out and letting Nadi breath. He gave her plenty of time to regain her breath, and returned his cock to the warm wetness of her talented mouth.

"Mmmm... bet you're wanting... to touch yourself... fuck, that's good. Make yourself cum again. Not this time... slave. This time, I will... cum."

He started fucking her face, giving her chances to regain her breath while keeping her mouth full of his thrusting cock, then plunging it deep into her throat and enjoying the way her throat muscles worked him ever closer to his climax. He felt the tightening in his belly that told him he would be flooding her mouth. He continued his relentless fucking of her mouth until he was just about to explode. Haska pulled himself out enough to leave the head of his cock on Nadi's tongue as his cock swelled and emptied his balls into her mouth. He held her head steady so she could taste every splash that entered her mouth.

"Thank you, Nadi. You did very well." He pulled his deflating cock from her mouth. He picked her up, and threw her on the bed so only her body lay on the mattress, belly down. He sat beside her, two fingers pushing deeply into the still wet cunt. "So well, I am thinking of letting you come again. As long as you behave properly and ask me. 'Please, Master, may I cum?' If you do that, I will let you come. But if you cum again without asking. Well, that will be bad for you.

"Do you understand me, Slave?"
 
Nadi could not believe how she was behaving. Not only was she completely enjoying him basically fuck her mouth like a pussy, but she was dying for him to explode in her mouth. She was squirming trying to get any relief from the heat between her legs, but it wasn't so. She was screaming in her head oh great this felt, for him to continue fucking her, and to never stop. She wasn't sure what was happening, but his strength and him sliding past her defenses without her able to fight was driving her wild.

Every time she felt he was going to deep or she was running out of air he would pull back and she was able to get just enough air or rest before he was slamming back into her mouth. She tilted her head just slightly and felt him slide just a bit deeper. She could feel every ridge of his cock as it entered her mouth and feel the velvety smooth yet hard head of his cock sliding to her throat and demanding she love it. And Damn the Goddess if she did not love it.

She was rocking her body, sucking him deeply, her tongue splaying under the head of his cock when she felt him getting bigger in her mouth. She knew what that meant and suddenly she wanted his seed. Wanted it on her tongue, on her face, everywhere. He pulled back and she was rewarded with her efforts and she swallowed the slightly sweet taste. Oh Goddess it was the first time she had ever tasted cum that made her want more and she was able to swallow every drop that entered her mouth. She continued sucking even after he was flaccid and he pulled from her mouth.

With that small little action a little of her sense came into her head and she started to question what the fuck she was doing. Why didn't she just pop her shoulder out of joint and demand they discuss what was to sexually happen to her like she would have done normally. She was being hefted like she weighed nothing, thrown on the bed, and all senses fled as his big meaty fingers was in her pussy that roared back to life after being neglected.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, I will ... I got it. Fuck, don't stop."

Nadi could move her hips, but only a few inches as she tried to create friction from his fingers. She was able to do so little and she felt herself sobbing in rage, need, and lust. She realized she wasn't going to be able to bring herself to orgasm and would have to depend on him to fulfill her. The horror! If he was fucking her she could rock her hips and arch her back so he hit the right spots or she could just do it herself like she had done earlier, but to be able to depend solely on him to bring her to orgasm was almost too much for her to fathom and she whimpered into the bed thinking she was going to die from intense need.
 
Seeing his amazon slave so deeply lost to her lust was making Haska ache to rip his fingers out and ram his cock back into her and ride her to her oblivion. She was the sexiest woman he had ever met, and the pure thrill of taking her as he wanted, and her loving it, was almost too much to resist. Even how she bucked and tried to get his fingers even deeper was arousing to him. Hearing what sounded like whimpers coming from her face, mashed into the bed, was making him want to 'put her out of her misery'.

He was getting her closer to another orgasm, one that he longed to see, have her experience again. But his own lust haze lifted enough to remember he placed a condition on her, and he was a man of his word. He wedged his fingers inside her as deeply as they would go, and held them secure against her body. His hand moved with her hips, and his fingers only supplied a presence, nothing more. His free hand took hold of her hair, the small act was starting to give him a little joy whenever he did it as the look he got from her fired his groin nicely. But he lifted her head, bending her neck, so her face was free of the covers but her breasts were still mashed against them.

"I know you're very close, slave. Not just close to getting that great release your body is screaming for, but also being worthy of that other name. You know, the one that isn't slave. You are getting so close to earning that, Nadi." Haska leaned over, bringing his face close to her ear, lips brushing the delicate shell. "You have your instructions. You know what to do. Time to see how serious you are."

Both hands left her in a moment. Her hair was released without care, letting her head go wherever it would. His other hand emptied her fiery depths with a rapid, wet sound. In a move that would undoubtedly have surprised her, he removed the rope that bound her arms. He casually walked away from her, cleaning his fingers of her tasty juices then coiled the rope to be stored away in his pack.

That task done, he went and got himself a drink of water, splashing his face to help cool himself off a little, then finally heading back to the bed to lie down and see what his highly aroused amazon slave would do.
 
Last edited:
His fingers were so big, so deep she could only try to spread her legs as far as the rope would let her and take what he was willing to give her. She would have loved for him to fuck her again, but she was grateful for this. Her body was getting hotter and hotter, her pussy giving small spasms as her body got higher and higher. She was close, so close and she was opened her mouth to ask him for her orgasm when he stopped. His fingers were inbedded in her yes, but that was all. Confused she didn't know what to do or what was going on.

She felt him in her hair and her pussy spasm on his fingers as he arched her back further and further. Her eyes stared into his barely able to recognize what was going on as she was pretty much going on feeling. "Yes, close. I want to cum, need to cum, please." She wasn't sure what she was saying, but her heart sped when he said he was going to call her Ansule instead of that wretched slave word.

Than he released her. Didn't just release her, but exited her body, let go of her, and cut the rope from her. All this was done was so quickly and she slowly got her senses back. She watched him with a mix of horror, anger, and increasing need. He had just abandon her when she was so close that she wanted to cry, but pride wouldn't let her. She gulped over and over her throat so raw she couldn't speak. He came to the bed, laid down, and she slid off it to go to the floor with her back to the bed.

She could feel the tears burning in her eyes and she didn't understand it. Why would she cry? Why didn't she just slam her own fingers into hot wet pussy and finish herself off. Why was she just sitting her like a little bitch trying to control her breathing when all she wanted to do was cry into the covers. Why had he just abandon her like that? It was like he was saying we're done; through, and I have no more need of you. Why that hell would she care if he needed her? She didn't care. She didn't. So why did it hurt so bad.

"I was going to ask you for your orgasm before you ... I ... I ..." She didn't know how to explain it so she didn't. She pushed herself up from the bed, her back still to him so she didn't move when the tears slid down her face in case he saw her wipe at her face and then he would know just how weak she was. She walked into the bathroom, closed and locked the door, turned on the shower, and sat under the spray letting her tears and the water mixed together as she tried to figure out what was going on with her, why she even care about some man she just met, and why she didn't just give herself the pleasure she so deeply needed.
 
While Haska settled on the bed, he thought of the expression he had seen on Nadi's face. It was impossible to tell what it actually was it was so conflicted. But she wasn't furious with him, and that was all that mattered at the time.

Nadi slid from the bed, eventually rising and going into the bathroom. Again, her movements spoke of something uncharacteristic of her as she left his sight. He looked unhappy when he heard the lock engage, and he would remind her not to lock the door again. He got up, and grabbed his comms unit before lying down on the bed again.

"Dressa. Yes, everything's fine. Mostly. (Pause) Listen, the deal's not blown. (Pause) No, it's still going ahead as planned. Well if you be quiet for long enough, I can tell you why I called. (Pause) I need to borrow some money, whatever everyone can spare to be paid back in two days tops. (Long pause) I don't care what any of you think about it, just do it. Get it into the main ship's account. (Pause) Oh, like now!"

Haska shut down the comms unit, tossing the wrist band held device back to the rest of his belongings. It still left him with a day or two to cement his place with the Amazon. With a grunt, he got up from the bed, dressed himself and headed down stairs. More than anything, he needed a drink. Half way down the stairs, the noise from the main room began to fade.

"Here he is, the man who beat the Valkyrie." A cheer went up from the patrons, some of them still sporting bruises from their last encounter with her.

"Amazon, not Valkyrie. I need something to drink, that has some kick to it." This caused a few comments, all of them lewd. No soon had he sat down, the questions flew.

"So, you screw her ass off yet?"
"She a fiesty fuck?"
"Did you manage to tame her, or did she pin you to the floor?" Raucous laughter followed that one. Haska went to pay, but the barkeep shook his head. "This one's on the house. Where is she?"

"Haska downed half the glass, letting the liquid tear at his throat and set fire to his belly. "Recovering." He drank the rest to the roaring laughter, his glass getting a refill as soon as it hit the counter, and the man closest to him laying down some money to cover it.

"You really did her hard enough that she needs to recover?"

Haska could have cut the silence in that moment. He took a sip and smiled. "I told what she's doing, and that's all you fellows need to know."

He slid of the stool, and walked to one of the booths. He spotted the old timer he met when he first entered, and slid into the chair at the man's table. The local looked up, surprised and scared for a moment before remembering who Haska was.

"Since you were so helpful before, I was wondering if you'd be able to help me again." The old man grinned and nodded. "I need a blacksmith. I'm sure there is one in town somewhere."

"Mmmm, there is. Out the door, left and at the end of the street. You wont miss it." He looked around and leaned forward a little. "Pardon me for askin', but I thought she beat ya?" Haska nodded and sipped some more of his drink. "Then why was she following you like you won?"

"'Gentleman's agreement.' She fights hard enough to have earned that honour, though she wont see it that way."

The old fellow nodded. "Was she worth it?"

Haska grinned broadly. "Worth every bit of it, and more."

"You're treating her right, though?"

Haska looked at him with sharp eyes, making the older fellow cringe. Another sip bought Haska the time he needed before answering.

"She is getting treated as she deserves from the way she has conducted herself. Don't worry, she can look after herself, and I'm not going to damage such a fine woman."

The old man looked like he was going to say more, but thought better of it. The two sat in silence, both working through their drinks quietly, while the rest of the bar speculated on how they could find out more of what had happened upstairs.

"Oh, stranger, you overpaid for my drink. You should collect it form the bar."

"No, you have not spent it all. You you enjoy it while it's there." Haska eased up with the old man. "You've helped me out again, so it's fair to pay for what you've done for me."

The credit reader in his pocket buzzed slightly. Haska pulled it out, read how much was in the account, and swore lightly under his breath. The reader went back into his pocket, and he focused on his drink, and tried to forget about the mounting pile of trouble.
 
Last edited:
Nadi came out some time later and at first her heart pounded in her chest. He was gone. He had left her and for some reason she felt so empty and hallow inside. She was an abandoned slave and that was shame upon shame. She sat on the bed trying to think of what to do and the communicator was laying on the beside table. She flipped it open and dialed before she could think straight.

"Nadielle."

"Auntie," Nadi said. "I'm not sure if this line is secure."

"It's okay. I'll lose this and go to the next one after this call. Are you okay? It's been a while."

Nadi paused and then told the whole story about her ship, landing in this damn town, giving herself up, and then finally not knowing what was going on in her head with this Haska man. All the while her Aunt Xai didn't say a word. Finally after a pause from Nadi the woman sighed.

"From the time you are born until the age of 8 we honed all our little ones in the teachings and art of being an Ansule. Only mothers and other Ansules are aware of these teachings. Than when the child is 8 we teach them how to be strong and to fend for themselves. They are no longer coddled and our warriors. I was an ansule. My Master allowed me bi monthly trekkage home."

"Aunt! You?"

She laughed onto the phone. "We are not a race that marries for life, but once we do we tend to go all the way. Becoming Ansules. You my child are tapping into the hidden teachings of your earliest childhood and of great love."

"I just met this man. I do not love him."

"No, but from what I have heard he is one of the few who can and has claimed and eventually tame you -"

"No!"

"- I cannot wait to meet him. You are fine. Trust in your heart and follow your instincts. Your home will accept you back Ansule, Slave, or warrior. But know as A slave your place in our community is worse than ever being an Ansule. Ansule you'll have some respect, but you won't care, because you'll have him. Remember that."

Nadi said her goodbye and ended their conversation. Nadi was filled with more questions than answers. How did she not know her favorite Aunt was an Ansule. Was she trained at an early age to become an Ansule. So this meant that her reactions were like Pavlov's Law. She couldn't stop it; she didn't even know what would trigger her reactions or what they would be. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this was way too much.

Nadi pulled on her pants and realized her shirt was pretty much torn to shreds. She tied the ends around her neck and the other half just under her breast. She sighed at the look, but had to get out of this room and away from her thoughts. She walked down the stairs to cheers and other sounds of men being slightly vulgar. She just shook her head and ordered a shot. She had put down 2 before her mind registered that her Sir was in this room. She had the 3rd shot in her hands and turned with her eyes opened shocked. She had recognized that he was in this room, knew how many men, knew the exits, but dammit she was so in her head she hadn't registered him being here sitting in the back alone in the dark with another man.

She could hear some of the catcalls and other words, but they were slowly drowned out as she turned back to the bartender. "Please 2 more shots and put it on his tab." Since her belongings and money was his she couldn't pay for the drinks. She took the shots over to Haska and placed one down in front of him and his friend while keeping one.

"I didn't think you'll mind me coming down and having a few drinks. I thought ..." You were gone. Had left me. She shook her head unable to finished and waited a moment to see if he was going to allow her to head back to the bar or if he wanted her here beside him. Than it hit her. She was waiting for his permission! WHAT THE HELL?!
 
Haska heard the room liven up, but he was too focused on his problems. He had sent everyone nearly broke, including his initial raid of the ship's funds, only to fall a million credits short of paying off the fine he inherited. Of course, the Police weren't going to leave without either their fine paid out, or him under arrest. He wondered if Riker would still turn up with all the police crawling over the planet. Haska needed Riker to show so he could get the remaining funds he needed to pay the fine. He shook his head in frustration. He'd have to make that damned Amazon pay some more for what she did to him.

Again, his focus was so laser like that he was not aware of Nadi's presence until she placed the drinks down before himself and the old timer opposite him. But when he did, turn looked her in the eye, confused for a moment at her standing there.

"I didn't think you'll mind me coming down and having a few drinks. I thought ..."

He looked her over from head to toe and back again. He couldn't stop himself from admiring the way she got her shirt working enough to support her breasts, showing them off quite well in the process, and exposing some of her athletic body for viewing. He forgot how well her pants hugged her lower body and legs, reminding him yet again of what was hidden underneath. When his gaze returned to her face, he casually pushed the glass over to sit beside his drinking partner's glass.

Haska stood up slowly, taking the glass from Nadi's hand and placed it on the table. With a flash, his fingers were combing her hair, then balling into a fist. Without a word, he started dragging her back to their room by her hair, to the complete shock of everyone in the bar.
 
Nadi couldn't believe she was actually standing here and waiting for permission though she hadn't actually asked for it. She almost turned around when he eyed her up and down. She seen the look before and knew he was basically assessing her from head to foot... and apparently he liked what he saw. She saw that in his eyes, but his face was stoic, impassive and she heard the collective gasp of the people behind her. On second thought his face did look as though he was displeased or angry. That's if you just took his facial expression at face value. You had to look deeper in his eyes to see the slight lust and the contemplative look. Nadi wondered what he did for business to have cultivated such a perfect poker face.

He pushed his glass to the older man's and took her drink. She immediately knew this wasn't good. She tried to stop herself from rolling her eyes. Tried not to let it show in her body posture how annoyed she was as he stood up and stared down at her. She raised her chin up a bit indignantly and that's when she felt the pull of his hands. Dammit, if he wasn't going to stop doing that. It didn't help it put a thrill through her. But in public! Her heart raced with adrenaline and she was slightly ashamed she was once again excited.

She did not like how he basically dragged her from the room by her hair. She could hear the silence, cut through it with a knife, as she balled her fists at her side and followed. His footsteps was on the stairs when she could hear the whisper, "Did you just see that," "She was angry look at her fists, but she just ... followed!" "How did he tame her?"

They were too far to hear the answers and other bits of talk. Nadi's face was red and she was embarrassed and angry. After the fright he put in her that he had just left her he had no right to just ... okay he had a right, but FUCK! Didn't matter she was still angry. Once in the room she pulled sharply up and away and felt strands of her hair being pulled from her scalp as she stepped inside and turned to face him.

"You need to set ground rules before you just start punishing me over bullshit and where the fuck did you go? You just left me here and I'm not supposed to think you left me. I'm an Amazon! Men leave Amazons so I assumed you did too and seriously! Stop pulling my fucking hair!"
 
Haska smiled at the combination of responses from the crowd and from Nadi's lack of fight as he got her back to their room. His initial anger was mostly gone, simmering rather than blazing as it had been when he grabbed her.

She wrenched herself from his grasp, leaving behind some of her hair as she turned to face him. With her anger up, she was truly sexy. The heat to her face made her already dusky tone take on a deeper hue, which made her brightened eyes stand out more. Her stance, whether she knew or even cared, show off her great figure. All in all, it was a sight worth the trouble of hauling her back to their room.

"You need to set ground rules before you just start punishing me over bullshit and where the fuck did you go? You just left me here and I'm not supposed to think you left me. I'm an Amazon! Men leave Amazons so I assumed you did too and seriously! Stop pulling my fucking hair!"

His closing step was merely a part of her roundhouse he sent colliding with the side of her head. The impact sent shock waves right up his arm, which told him he had done it wrong. His knuckles were already starting to swell as he dropped his hand to the side.

"You need to remember what you have been fucking told, SLAVE. That's right, not Ansule, Slave. Did you ask me to wear that?" He grabbed her top, ripping from her to expose her well formed chest. "No, you didn't. THAT'S why you got dragged back up here, because right now, your discipline is a private matter. Now get out of those pants before they go the same way as this did." He waved the tattered remains of the top.

"As for where I went, you saw where I went. Remember, as I told the Police," the last word growled menacingly, "I would remain in this building until the fine was paid. Further, you stupid bitch, I hadn't left you. I have no plans on leaving you, not when you still owe me for that little fucking trap you set on me."

He reached over, fisting his hand in her hair, pulling her close enough for her nipples to brush his clothing. "If I want to use this lovely long mane of yours to help direct you better, then I damn well will. Plus, I know you love it when I do, even more so when I am fucking you."

He pushed her away from him, as if dismissing her from his presence. He turned his thoughts to how he was going to get out of the problem Nadi had tricked him into. It was a lot tighter than he anticipated, but he was not going to let the troublesome Amazon beat him.
 
Nadi was expecting him to hit her. Maybe a slap like some sissy men did to women to shut them up, but the punch was unexpected. Still she unintentionally rolled with it and turned herself slightly so that the punch was more of a glancing blow than a full on hit with all his power. He wasn't the first man to throw a punch at her. She turned in a full circle and stared at him. She could feel her cheek reddening, but that would be all the punch did. She took in his grimace and the way his hand flexed and knew he was hurt. Glass chin? Not this chick. She wanted to smile, but his words were worst than his physical might could ever be.

She was back to feeling as if he punched her in the stomach every time he used that damn S word. She blinked slowly as she tried to swallow the hurt and anger down. They were going to go to blows if she didn't back down and unfortunately this was the only person where she couldn't say 'fuck it' and just go to blows. So she swallowed and she dug her nails into her palms and she stood there listening to his acid laced words. So she was unprepared for him to grab her top and rip it from her body.

"Motherfucker!" The words were out before she could stop them, but by this point she hardly cared. She also knew that they were loud enough for the patrons downstairs to hear; it was past the time for most of them to go home, and yet she hadn't heard a single drunk song or anything to indicate the patrons have left from downstairs. "We haven't been to MY fucking room for MY fucking clothes and you keep ripping my GOT DAMN clothes." While Nadi ranted she had pulled her pants off and was standing completely naked.

"And did you really want me to go downstairs completely naked? Is that how you get rocks off? Letting other men see YOUR women naked? Only a weak man needs to have his pretties reinforced by other men." Nadi crossed her arms not to hide her body, but in annoyance and anger as she stared at Haska.

That's when she realized something else he had said. "Trap?! Trap! Oh my fucking god why hadn't I thought of it." Nadi hadn't meant to ignore Haska or their fight, but she started pacing the room. "I'm such a fucking idiot. I've been stranded here for months and I have Galatic Credits! I thought that bitch took it all. But he didn't know about the Trap. Ha! Ha!"

Nadi started laughing as she jumped on the bed and picked up Haska's communicator. She basically pulled it apart and then back together. "I have to make sure no one can get a fix on this location or this device. Alright done!" Nadi punched in some numbers as she talked to herself and Haska. Her mind was racing as she worked and it was like she was by herself and this was the elegant Lady Elle who ran and tormented the Galatic Police. Always elusive, never caught, and almost giggling like a school girl. She looked years younger as she worked, sitting cross legged on the bed as she worked on Haska's communicator. "Now if I'm right I was particularly paranoid and had planted this trap when I was ... about 16 years old. I had just started piracy after the death ... and needed a back up plan. Shit I hadn't done this in years. But if the trap is still there than it's been crunching numbers for almost 20 years and if I ... I need an account number. One that won't cause suspicion."

Nadi looked up at Haska and blinked as if realizing he was here for the first time. "I need an account number." She waited for him to give her some numbers and she punched it in. Than she yelped with glee! "It worked it worked. You ever see that old Earth movie about the computer virus that takes 1/2 a cent from a bunch of bank accounts and deposit it into one account creating millions of dollars and yet no one notices the money is gone, because technically it's not gone. No one would notice half a credit gone from their account. Well boom! Same concept I develop that get deposited and withdrawn so many times no one can follow it and now it's in this account and now I can pay you back the 2 million credits and kill Goat!"

Nadi laughed with glee as she re-read the numbers on the screen. 5.4 billion credits. 2 million was nothing in comparison. She had every intention of giving Haska his money, buying a ship, and leaving. She truly didn't think that Haska was going to make her stay with him after he gotten his credit back. This was a fun experiment, but obviously she sucked as a slave and she couldn't see him actually wanting to keep her as a slave. She smiled up grandly at him looking too smug.
 
Haska looked on confused as Nadi's entire mood changed in a heart beat. She had been yelling at him for wanting her naked, and foolishly thinking he wanted to flaunt her downstairs like that. If he had, the pair of them would be fighting the entire room to keep the lecherous mob at bay. But her face had lit up, and she started pacing the room.

"Trap?! Trap! Oh my fucking god why hadn't I thought of it."

Haska became alert in case it was a diversion against a physical retaliation. It was hard enough to stay focused with Nadi prowling about completely nude and subconsciously flaunting her fantastic body in the process.

"I'm such a fucking idiot. I've been stranded here for months and I have Galactic Credits! I thought that bitch took it all. But he didn't know about the Trap. Ha! Ha!"

Haska's eyes narrowed as she jumped onto the bed, and started to disassemble his communicator, making some adjustments then putting it back together again. There was something going on, and he didn't want to miss a single detail, lest it bit him hard on the arse again.

"I have to make sure no one can get a fix on this location or this device. Alright done!"

He watched her get to work on whatever she was doing. Her excitement made her look a hell of a lot younger, as well as even sexier than when they were yelling at each other. Her sitting cross legged added some serious power to her sexiness, reminding him of where he had been, and longed to go again.

"Now if I'm right I was particularly paranoid and had planted this trap when I was ... about 16 years old. I had just started piracy after the death ... and needed a back up plan. Shit I hadn't done this in years. But if the trap is still there than it's been crunching numbers for almost 20 years and if I ... I need an account number. One that won't cause suspicion."

He continued to watch her every move, committing it all to memory. He was so focused on what she had been doing, he missed her question. When she prompted him the second time, he spoke a series of digits that Nadi punched into the communicator.

"It worked it worked. You ever see that old Earth movie about the computer virus that takes 1/2 a cent from a bunch of bank accounts and deposit it into one account creating millions of dollars and yet no one notices the money is gone, because technically it's not gone. No one would notice half a credit gone from their account. Well boom! Same concept I develop that get deposited and withdrawn so many times no one can follow it and now it's in this account and now I can pay you back the 2 million credits and kill Goat!"

He stood like a statue for a minute, letting everything she said sink in. He pulled out his credchip reader, fed the chip in and called for an update. The system paused for a few seconds, then responded with the account status for all his accounts. Sure enough, the one he quoted was 5.4 billion credits more than it had been.

He quickly shunted back the funds to the ships account and to the crew's accounts, leaving just the money Nadi had transferred. He gave Nadi a long calculating look, while she sat there with a huge grin that spoke of how proud she was at her own cleverness. Haska quickly moved 2 million into his personal account, and updated the chip with the information.

"You stay here. I will be back shortly."

He left the room, taking the stairs two at a time until he got to the main floor, and headed for the front door. He poked his head out, immediately attracting the attention of the Galactic Police. He stepped out onto the walkway and waited for them to approach.

"Hello Officers. I just managed to get the remaining funds together to clear that fine." The senior policeman got out his chip reader, checked the balance on the account Haska provided, prepared the transaction for Haska to clear. In a few seconds, it was all over, the fine paid for and noted on the Legal Data System and they were leaving as if nothing had happened.

Haska smiled broadly as he returned to his room, shutting the door behind him and dropping to sit on the bed near Nadi.

"Now we have that little matter cleared up, we can focus on something more important. Your future. Now, while I am thankful for your generosity in sharing so much of what was yours with me, there still is the matter concerning your attempt to have me take a fall for you.

"There is no fucking amount of money in this Universe that will but off that move, Nadi. Your... no my fine is now paid for, but your debt is far from cleared. We still have a little trip to the blacksmith later to get a collar made up for that lovely throat of yours, as well as the other proof of your being owned."

The credchip reader buzzed loudly in a way that set Haska's nerves vibrating. He pulled up the unit and killed the alarm. The account that Nadi transferred the money into had been frozen, pending a security audit.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" He grabbed Nadi's hair, hauling her off the bed as he got to his feet. He shoved the reader's display in front of Nadi's face. "Some fucking trap alright. Now I fucking owe those pricks two million credits for something else you've done." He threw her back onto the bed, along with the reader that just missed her head.

"You just might get you wish after all, Slave. You're not even close to being Ansule. If anything, you might be further away. Great Maker! Why didn't I think with my brain when you made me that offer?" He looked over at the naked Amazon. "Well, if I had thought with my with dick when I took up your offer, then my dick will make the most of you until your debt is cleared."

Haska moved closer to where Nadi was lying, casually putting a hand in the middle of her back and pinning her down. He lowered his head so it was closer to hers.

"And I plan on using all three of your holes, and any other parts of you that take my fancy. Because, Lady Elle, you owe me big time."
 
Back
Top