Literotica Erotic Cookbook - Chain Story Idea

Sorry I dropped out of this after initially expressing interest. I too am a busy mum and it's an unusually chaotic time for my family (friends have said if we were to write up what's happening as a soap opera script it would be rejected as OTT and they don't even know the most OTT bit!).
In my literary life I've been focussing on publishing my fantasy stuff, although I could lift a recipe out of there I guess. The recipe story I had in mind is third in a set which I started writing then set aside.
I'm a bit new to the chain idea so I'll study it a bit more but I am interested. :heart:
xxx
 
Things happen in life that pulls our interests away from Lit. and that's a good thing, because this is the Internet, where out there beyond the screen is where life really happens.

My apologies for not being around the last few days. I'm battling some undiagnosed illness right now and have an another appt. today with my doctor.

In regards to those interested in the chain, if you want to write in it and you are interested I'd suggest you all post that you are committed to more than one story and you organize someone to start it. I can't guarantee I can right now because of what's going on health wise. I have no problem at all of someone else taking charge and running with this idea.

If you plan on doing this for Survivor 2012, then you need to get started very soon. If I'm able to come on board I will, but right now I don't want anyone waiting around on me.

Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season. :rose:
 
A plot Bunny for the Cook book.
"Filleting a Lionfish "

Lion fish are an import from the east that are colonizing our tropical waters. Kind of pretty but poisonous!

Tricky to eat such prey, unless you know some tricks.

Perhaps one of our Floridians can fill in the fine points?
 
Morning. :)

Before a Chain can start at least three authors have to be willing to write in it. When I suggested this chain, as you can see, the interest was low on the totem pole.

It's "active" meaning it can be talked about, but it's not active as far as posting stories yet.

If you and Naoko would like to write a story for the chain, we can begin it. But I'd have a hard time justifying starting a chain story just for three stories, one from each of us. I'd like to see more writers, or all of us commit to writing more than one story each. Though for Survivor only one submission can ever be counted for points.


Hi RedHairedandFriendly,

Did you get your three writers for this chain? I could come on board it you are still working up a start a list, just let me know if you need me to make up the three, as with so many in the survivor contest this year I expect a new chain would be a bonus. :D
 
Hi RedHairedandFriendly,

Did you get your three writers for this chain? I could come on board it you are still working up a start a list, just let me know if you need me to make up the three, as with so many in the survivor contest this year I expect a new chain would be a bonus. :D

Hey there. Thanks for bumping the thread and I agree a new chain would be a bonus, however I think it would be better if someone else be in charge. I sent you a PM, but I'll let anyone who is interested know what I sent to you -- I can't guarantee my involvement, so if someone would like to take charge they can and I will not be offended in any way.
 
Back
Top