A Rebirth

Love your Thong Thursday pics.... You must tell me where you got it.... So SEXXY with that little bow in back..... Like a gift waiting to be unwrapped..... I can just imagine my nails raking over your skin while lowering it very very slowly...... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Umm I think it would be fun to lick and nibble at your sexy bits through that fishnet.

I am figuring she is a bit busy like we all get and will be back when she has time.

Love your Thong Thursday pics.... You must tell me where you got it.... So SEXXY with that little bow in back..... Like a gift waiting to be unwrapped..... I can just imagine my nails raking over your skin while lowering it very very slowly...... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Mmmmmmm anytime you want to remove my panties please feel free to, Gorgeous ;) you might want to check if I'm wearing any first ;) Hope you had a great Easter weekend :kiss:

*hugs* Loves ya in fishnets.

*hugs* thank you :kiss:

Umm I think it would be fun to lick and nibble at your sexy bits through that fishnet.

When can you get here? ;)

Giving this beautiful and friendly woman a big bump.

Thank you

I am figuring she is a bit busy like we all get and will be back when she has time.

You are correct. With two little ones and Easter it was a very busy weekend.

Did you get to lick your fingers after and if so can you describe for us how you tasted?

Mmm yummy....
Thank you very much !

Trust me, the pleasures mine ;)

Hmmm....I think I'll join you.:eek:

Did you find the boat yet? I'm glad I can inspire you

I already joined you...gorgeous!

Thank you, Phawk

mmmmmmm wow!!!!

Yum!!! :kiss:

*kiss* thank you, Azuldrgon

Oh wow! Hearing how wet you are is so sexy.

Thank you, BBB. Glad you like.

Wow u r so sexy wow

Thank you, ccasey.

WOW!!!!! Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.:kiss::heart::rose:

Thank you, jasonmason. Hope all is well.

mmm thank you for the inspiration

:kiss:

Thank you for letting me inspire you. *kiss*

Did you get to lick your fingers after and if so can you describe for us how you tasted?

Of course I did. It would be silly to waste such delights. Hehe.
I have sweet tasting juices typically. Maybe if I'm in the mood I'll do a tasting and description on vid ;)

Toy Tuesday

Yes please!!!!! I like toy tuesday!!! xxx and liked your little pull on your clit during that video too!!! xx

Back