the dating game-bdsm style

Oh Boy...

Wow...

Thx for the introspective look JMohegan...

I find it attractive when a man tells me he loves pussy worship, (but I somehow don't think of them being with other pussies)

I don't know why then if a girl told me she likes to worship cocks, I wouldn't be turned on either...

But I am all girls should get to be sexually liberated, and not feel shame for their sex... like men don't have to...

Such a double standard....

And I am probly off topic, so...

Be sure to ask if the person has had genitals in their mouth recently... that's important...

LOL, you obviously do not include crops, canes or floggers in the action as F does.:D

Catalina:catroar:

When I'm "laying on my back and she is giving it her all", no, I don't tend to include crops and floggers and such. Leverage and aim would suffer. No thanks. Standing, sure, different story.

-----

Really? At the core, control is a mental thing for me.

There can be physical aspects too, of course. But even when I've got her pinned down or tied up, a single word would set her free.

Any position, anywhere, any time - it's all in my head, and hers.

Of course, but I'm sure that you have positions you prefer and those you don't. Regardless of how I presonally feel like I lack control in a given position, control is still there. It's just lessened, and I do not care for that. Why would I put myself in a position where I get less emotional fulfillment and do not gain any more physical enjoyment than I would standing?

When I'm "laying on my back and she is giving it her all", no, I don't tend to include crops and floggers and such. Leverage and aim would suffer. No thanks. Standing, sure, different story.

-----

LOL, F has magnificent control in such situations, though including such implements does tend to test it sorely as it turns him on more than any BJ alone could.:D

2052066401_be7d982856_t.jpg
Catalina

I considered this, except for how the topic came about.

After a bit more than a week of talking, and intrest being expressed on both our parts, sexual compatibility has been coming up recently. And he brought up that he has his own oral fixation. I simply replied, "interesting". Then in an attempt to redeem himself, it would apear, he informed me that it's giving, not recieving that he has a passion for. My "oh" and disapointed sound must have been obvious because in an attempt to correct himself once more he says "well it's okay, just not all the time", that's when I tell him that I share his passion, in that I love (such an understatement) to give.

I think it really is a sincere lack of enthusiasm on the giver's part that has turned him off to it. Because he also mentioned that "it just takes so long", which implies to me that he's had girls with the "oh just get off already" mentality.

When we discussed further indepth of my theories on the different mentalities a girl takes to this act, and its results, that was when he considered the posibility that maybe he just hasn't had the right girl do it for him.

I have heard girls say they love oral before. It has been a rare few that have loved it the way that I do (shy and bb would be included on my side of things). And hearing "oh just get off already so I don't have to do this" enough would curb anyone's enthusiasm I think.
It would curb my enthusiasm for the woman, no doubt! That's what the front door is for. ;)

You might be right, though. I remember guys in college complaining a lot about shitty attitude and teeth, more often than not.

It would curb my enthusiasm for the woman, no doubt! That's what the front door is for. ;)

You might be right, though. I remember guys in college complaining a lot about shitty attitude and teeth, more often than not.

And believe it or not, my ex hubby did not really enjoy it, and I was the only girl that had blown him at that time. Same enthusiasm I have now (okay, maybe a tad less, but really not much), but he just didn't enjoy it. I can't remember if he said that it was too sincitive, or that he didn't feel anything, but it was one of the two. At least that's what he told me anyway.

Of course, but I'm sure that you have positions you prefer and those you don't. Regardless of how I presonally feel like I lack control in a given position, control is still there. It's just lessened, and I do not care for that. Why would I put myself in a position where I get less emotional fulfillment and do not gain any more physical enjoyment than I would standing?
I can't imagine why you would.

I wasn't saying that you should view control the way I do. I was merely giving an alternative point of view.

LOL, F has magnificent control in such situations, though including such implements does tend to test it sorely as it turns him on more than any BJ alone could.:D

I'm not concerned about controlling myself. I'm concerned about trying to apply a flogger meaningfully and accurately while laying down. If he can do it, more power to him.

I have heard girls say they love oral before. It has been a rare few that have loved it the way that I do (shy and bb would be included on my side of things). And hearing "oh just get off already so I don't have to do this" enough would curb anyone's enthusiasm I think.

There are also those women who like to tell the receiver how he should like it done. Some have posted here in the past about their frustration their partner will not listen to them and keep trying to direct them how they want it done when they feel they know better, ah and that he doesn't come....wonder why. Phhttt, as in all things, not everyone gets off on it being done in the same way, so perhaps those ladies would do well to STFU and listen instead of talking about something they only have a one-sided experience of and a serious lack of the right anatomy to even know what sensations he is feeling beyond what their imagination could conjure up. LOL, I remember how surprised F was when I first took him there and he came in no times...apparently many had worked for hours to try and make that happen and I was the only one to succeed and at that point I wasn't even trying as I was just warming him up.:D

There are also those women who like to tell the receiver how he should like it done. Some have posted here in the past about their frustration their partner will not listen to them and keep trying to direct them how they want it done when they feel they know better, ah and that he doesn't come....wonder why. Phhttt, as in all things, not everyone gets off on it being done in the same way, so perhaps those ladies would do well to STFU and listen instead of talking about something they only have a one-sided experience of and a serious lack of the right anatomy to even know what sensations he is feeling beyond what their imagination could conjure up. LOL, I remember how surprised F was when I first took him there and he came in no times...apparently many had worked for hours to try and make that happen and I was the only one to succeed and at that point I wasn't even trying as I was just warming him up.:D

*giggles* I've been presented with that a few times.

The thing is, making him cum is not my objective, ever, unless it's ordered and very rarely have I ever heard that order ( I think once, maybe). When it happens, I'm thrilled to have my treat, but it's not nessisarily what I'm there for. I think too many get wraped up in the "if he's not come then I'm not doing something right or he's not enjoying it", they don't realize that the actual ejaculation is only a part of the pleasure, the cherry on the sunday, not the ice cream.

but that's a different thread

*giggles* I've been presented with that a few times.

The thing is, making him cum is not my objective, ever, unless it's ordered and very rarely have I ever heard that order ( I think once, maybe). When it happens, I'm thrilled to have my treat, but it's not nessisarily what I'm there for. I think too many get wraped up in the "if he's not come then I'm not doing something right or he's not enjoying it", they don't realize that the actual ejaculation is only a part of the pleasure, the cherry on the sunday, not the ice cream.

but that's a different thread

*applauds*

Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

And believe it or not, my ex hubby did not really enjoy it, and I was the only girl that had blown him at that time. Same enthusiasm I have now (okay, maybe a tad less, but really not much), but he just didn't enjoy it. I can't remember if he said that it was too sincitive, or that he didn't feel anything, but it was one of the two. At least that's what he told me anyway.
I suppose it's possible that some guys just simply don't enjoy it. There's a spectrum for everything, clearly.

As for your new sig line - ha, ha! I've got mine turned off, but I really like what you've chosen to display. It's so YOU, Wench! That's awesome.

Huh.

Is loss of self to pleasure really that distressing to people?

Honestly I can drop the reins for a few minutes and lie back and lose myself in whatever. Are you guys anti-backrub?

I'm just failing to relate.

And I also don't think I can crop and get off at the exact same time. But leaving really nasty red marks up and down the givers' back with a pair of heels works well.

Huh.

Honestly I can drop the reins for a few minutes and lie back and lose myself in whatever. Are you guys anti-backrub?

No, it's not distressing to me.

It doesn't feel like I'm dropping the reins, either.

In my head, losing myself to pleasure doesn't have anything to do with losing control over her.

In my head, losing myself to pleasure doesn't have anything to do with losing control over her.

On the other side of things...

For him to loose himself in pleasure, is the ultimit reward for good service to me. For me knowing that I am sending him over the edge tells me that I am pleasing him well beyond normal efforts. It makes me feel proud, honored, and honestly it makes me feel my service to him more, not less. In those moments when I realize he's let go and just let himself enjoy my service to him...those, those are the moments when I feel like I have earned the tital "good pet"

I find the argument of whether tis better to observe to learn how your D likes it done or whether tis better to carry your innate cocksucking love as the ace in your pocket just the least bit funny too...

Maybe it's because I'm a rank noob to submission but I often employ the phrase "tell me what you would like, Sir" to my sub fellatory explorations. Said with nose in proximity to balls, in all sincerity, it seems to get results, filled mint flavored rubbers, happy times.

I find the argument of whether tis better to observe to learn how your D likes it done or whether tis better to carry your innate cocksucking love as the ace in your pocket just the least bit funny too...

Maybe it's because I'm a rank noob to submission but I often employ the phrase "tell me what you would like, Sir" to my sub fellatory explorations. Said with nose in proximity to balls, in all sincerity, it seems to get results, filled mint flavored rubbers, happy times.

The first time or two, very rarely three, I will ask what he enjoys. I also ask that he is very specific if I do something that he does not like, or something that he really likes.

After a time or two, I tend to learn to read his cues, and so far I've had no complaints. (even the asshole complemented me!) But then, I will never refuse to do something the way he wants it done. I do take great pride in my skill, but there is always something that one person likes and another doesn't, and always something new to learn.

Then again, I'm usually given his cock as a treat for the majority of it and free to just enjoy my favorite activity how ever I wish to, until he's ready to take over and pop one off or move on to something different. Many a time has this lil cocksucker been pulled off a cock by her pigtails. :eek:

I don't talk about it much, but I love cock-sucking and cock worship. If I had to give up all forms of sexual contact except one, that, for sure, would be the one I'd keep. I don't even like 69 because it distracts me from the task at hand. I want my entire attention focused his cock and what I'm doing with it. If a sonofabitch was hitting me with something while I was worshiping his cock, I'd take the motherfucker away from him and break it over his head and quite possibly bite his cock off in the process! I can't imagine....

This is going to sound utterly stupid, but there's something magical and spiritual in sucking cock. When I'm on top, it's such a huge show of control and womanly power. When I'm on bottom, it's such a beautiful demonstration of love and service.

And I'm a little selfish...I can get off just from sucking cock, especially when I'm bottoming, and he's saying degrading things. :eek:

Not that I get to do that anymore. :rolleyes:

*giggles* :eek:

hommy, that's sig worthy...congrats, you're my first on this account ;)

Heh, thank you :D

---------

Huh.

Nope, I'm not anti-backrub. I'll lose myself to a well-done backrub any day, anytime. There is, for me, a difference between losing myself and losing control of myself though. When in the warm loveliness of deep tissue stripping, I'm far gone. Lost is a good word, and I could use it right now. But I am not out of control of myself.

Do explicitly feel out of control of myself when I am coming? No. Do I explicitly feel out of control when laid on my back, getting My Cock sucked and a come? No explicitly, no, but the feeling is there. The whole adds up to a scene that I find ill-suited to how I express myself sexually. Am I looking down on JM when he does such a thing? Hell no. More power to him. It just doesn't work for me.

And I also don't think I can crop and get off at the exact same time. But leaving really nasty red marks up and down the givers' back with a pair of heels works well.

Well, if you can't either I guess I shouldn't feel bad, eh? =P

------------

Again, as I mentioned above, it is more of a self-control thing, and an overall feeling that doesn't sit well with me. I prefer to produce certain images, and that is not one that I prefer.

Honestly, I'm a little boggled that it has generated comment. It's just a preference thing. It's like saying I prefer Mars Bars over Snickers Bars because I like almonds more than peanuts. I prefer cock worship to occur when I'm standing. I prefer not to come from fellatio. Does it need to be analysed?

Honestly, I'm a little boggled that it has generated comment. It's just a preference thing. It's like saying I prefer Mars Bars over Snickers Bars because I like almonds more than peanuts. I prefer cock worship to occur when I'm standing. I prefer not to come from fellatio. Does it need to be analysed?
I'm more than a little boggled that you're boggled, to tell you the truth.

Homburg, scroll back and take a look. Netzach wrote a witty rhetorical question addressing the issue of control during oral sex. You responded saying what you prefer, and why. I responded saying what I prefer, and why.

You're right, it's exactly like an exchange over candy bars.

Except that for some inexplicable reason, you interpreted me saying "Really? I prefer Mounds 'cause of the coconut" as saying that you should like Mounds bars, too.

Last night a girl told me the best tip. Ask him to pleasure himself and then pay attention. I did and it informed my cocksucking. Although my wrist can't seem to do the same twisty thing his does in the same rhthym. Mister Man says it takes "years of practice.":confused: ;)

Last night a girl told me the best tip. Ask him to pleasure himself and then pay attention. I did and it informed my cocksucking. Although my wrist can't seem to do the same twisty thing his does in the same rhthym. Mister Man says it takes "years of practice.":confused: ;)
Ha Ha - I like Mister Man's sense of humor!

As for the tip, it's a good one, no doubt. But in my dealings, that sort of request runs the other way. Not for educational purposes, but for mild embarrassment and such.

Ha Ha - I like Mister Man's sense of humor!

As for the tip, it's a good one, no doubt. But in my dealings, that sort of request runs the other way. Not for educational purposes, but for mild embarrassment and such.

Mild embarassment? Ahem. *cringe*

Back