ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zircon said:
Hi Firesprite,

I meant Grog, the olde British Navy swears by it, a cuppa day, keep the sailors happy...I'm happy, you're happy, we all are happy...hic...

Z

chugalug pooh bear!

could we talk about something else than soccer and other contrys?i'm getting bored here

hybirdx said:
could we talk about something else than soccer and other contrys?i'm getting bored here
We already talked about bake-t-ball already, what else do you want?

I have the privilege of being on the internet where if I get bored I can surf around and find something that interests me :D

Hey Lauren, yeah I'm trying to get Obsidian on the fast track again too.

SpectralDragoon said:

Like... nosedown pics? ;)

ummmm yeah.. been so bored lately I've about 200 more to add to the site! (woo hoo! I'm at 1000 pics on the site at the moment, 1200 will be great!)

My only problem is I cant search for them from work....

Hey Lauren........ doesn't that make it something like 2 or 3 am where you are now? are you nocturnal?

Hi there PM!

Hey Fire, what's up?

If anyone hasn't been to her site yet, check it out, it kicks ass.

Firesprite said:

ummmm yeah.. been so bored lately I've about 200 more to add to the site! (woo hoo! I'm at 1000 pics on the site at the moment, 1200 will be great!)

My only problem is I cant search for them from work....

Hey Lauren........ doesn't that make it something like 2 or 3 am where you are now? are you nocturnal?

Hi there PM!
Actually it's 4.20 AM...

I'm sick, so i get to stay up all night and sleep all day...

I think Hy is feeling picked on?
splat.gif

Thanks PM!

Nothing much happening with me at the moment.. going to launch my own thread tonight though (I Hope)

SpectralDragoon said:
It sure does kick ass. I've told her that she needs more pics of her. Haven't seen any more yet, though. :(

Ohh.. you havn't looked recently then... a week or so ago I put 10 pics of me on there, along with about 100 new pics, and adding/splitting some categories..

Cool, I have something I'm trying to hammer out as well, still very iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back