Celebrity Fantasy Stories

Where to Start?

Oh anything with Pamela Anderson in her prime (crica 2003 - see Scary Movie 3for proof). She never dated a black guy as far as I can remember. How about na intense, beautifully written interracial story about her and a stunning black guy with a delicious thirteen incher? I can;t be alone in thinking that a story idea worthy of a few hours typing!
 
Something involving Kim Kardashian and myself. Anyone want to give me any story ideas?
 
You know that Mrs. Howell wasn't the only woman getting some action on Gilligan's Island...
 
You know that Mrs. Howell wasn't the only woman getting some action on Gilligan's Island...
Especially when the Love Boat and a Star Trek shuttlecraft docked there briefly. But to be more contemporary: LOST ON GILLIGAN'S ISLAND. Or maybe DANCING WITH THE STARS ON GILLIGAN'S ISLAND. And of course THE WALKING DEAD ON GILLIGAN'S ISLAND. While we're at it we can drop some Kardashians in for cameos.
 
I have one in called Hanging in with Celebrities. Pure fantasy based on a myth about the size of a celeb pussy
 
The celebrities I have things for are really different than most. I don't want to make any story ideas I have for them public. They are mostly powerful politician types. But here is who does it for me by category. Most are probably too old now but just a general sense of my taste.

POLITICS
Trent Lott
Rush Limbaugh
George HW Bush (and GWB a bit, too)
Pat Buchanan
Donald Rumsfeld
Bill Clinton (a little bit)
Nancy Pelosi
Lynne Cheney (and Dick a little bit)
Elizabeth Dole
Michael Howard (UK)
Theresa May (UK)
Jacques Chirac

SPORTS
Red Auerbach
Bobby Knight
Mike Ditka
Steve Spurrier
Raymond Floyd
Fuzzy Zoeller

I am sure I will think of more later.
 
The celebrities I have things for are really different than most.
I can't think of any whom I'd want to see naked.

Back in the heyday of underground comix, pols of all stripes were commonly depicted in less-than-flattering sexual situations, like prominent fascists enjoying interracial transsexual sodomy -- sort of inverted fanfic. IMHO powerful figures should rarely (if ever) be regarded respectfully. We have a wonderful set of targets available now. Show some guys riding Sybians and Fleshlites because they can't even hire humans to touch them, etc. Or cast their faces in French ticklers. Ooh, it's gooey!
 
You're in luck then. My story that posts tomorrow will give you Rock Hudson. :D
He's not on Julia's list. Whew.

How about stories with those noxious players after their 18th birthdays, when their psychosexual experiences turn them into the beasts they later become?
 
quote? why do I need one?

I would like to read a Doris Day vs. Audry Hepburn coupling.


I see a niche for erotica about historical celebs. I'm slowly cooking a tale of a real minor celeb, a humorist and Hollywood set designer nominated for the first Oscars, and his interactions with (i.e. fucking) film stars of the silent and early talkies era. From the 1925 BEN HUR's naked Egyptian slave girls to Jane Russell in 1941's THE OUTLAW, he does'em all, sometimes side-by-side with Errol Flynn and Doug Fairbanks Jr. A five-some with Charlie Chaplin, the Gish sisters, and Joan Crawford is hardly the high point.[/QUOTE]
 
Julia, Theresa May and Chirac would tempt me to write about them but on for a long, I have got too much going, and not those two together. I love mature to grannies.
 
Anthony Hopkins decides cunnilingus is the finest dining of all and takes his sweet time enjoying a bound Jodie Foster in a re-imagining of Silence of the Lambs.
 
* [Madonna / Lucy Liu / Michelle Pfeiffer / Tim Curry / whomever] decides to go totally 'method' in her preparation to portray Catherine the Great onscreen. Cue the gangbangs and long trains with soccer teams and battalions of studly troops. But no horses.

* At an Oscar awards ceremony, nefarious agents of a nefarious power (maybe China, or Iran, or Vatican rogues, or Tromp / Breitbart) spike the ventilation system with hypnotics, stimulants, and aphrodisiacs. The goal: provoke a live-on-camera mindless orgy of all celebs present, the show being uplinked to satellites and beamed down worldwide (on endless replay) to display the wanton decadence of Hollyweird's elites, and provoke a popular disgusted reaction. Alas, the hack backfires -- all viewers LOVE the action and immediately go decadent themselves. The world economy grinds to a halt as everyone frantically fucks, sucks, and slurps. Celebs everywhere are pounced-upon and ravaged by horny mobs. Civilization collapses. Humans are supplanted by Yetis. Life goes on.

* The ghosts of Kurt Cobain, Ernest Hemingway, Keith Emerson, Robert E. Howard, Megan Leigh, Iris Chang, Frank Nitti, Luigi Tenco, and Savannah do obscene things with and to the ghastly holes in their ghostly heads.

* Justin Bieber meets the tentacle monsters.
 
Currently on the boil I have a "sleb" tale about a group of BBC Brits, well known to viewers this side of the pond, focusing on two to be the main story.
 
Problems with celebs:

* They can have a short shelf-life. Last year's celebs can be this year's whozats?
* They may be very localized. I dunno personalities in Los Angeles let alone London.
* Their public personae may be nothing like their realities. They're actors, y'know.
* They inhabit abstracted universes suitable only for comic-book renderings.

That said, I have no problem with sardonic backstage views, especially of power-hungry celebs like politicians, pundits, televangelists, blatant tycoons, etc. I could see a story of a well-endowed unicorn or centaur infiltrating the Faux Newz studios and sodomizing all the on-air talent, on-camera -- or maybe doing a live presidential press conference. It'd be like the old psych experiment where a guy in a gorilla suit wanders into a basketball game and few in the audience notice. Reporter is called upon. Centaur porks them. Next!
 
That said, I have no problem with sardonic backstage views, especially of power-hungry celebs like politicians, pundits, televangelists, blatant tycoons, etc. I could see a story of a well-endowed unicorn or centaur infiltrating the Faux Newz studios and sodomizing all the on-air talent, on-camera -- or maybe doing a live presidential press conference. It'd be like the old psych experiment where a guy in a gorilla suit wanders into a basketball game and few in the audience notice. Reporter is called upon. Centaur porks them. Next!


Get Caitlin Jenner's agent on the phone! This is a perfect project for John Waters.
 
I am a celebrity writer who specializes exclusively in these type of stories.

We have a forum dedicated to nothing but celebrity and fan fiction stories, if anyone would like to join and submit requests to us.

[Web site removed.]

Your spam has been reported.
 
I come to Literotica to jill. Not to cry. That TL;DR was destructive!
 
Back
Top