The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as in the hercules aircraft? :eek:

*shudder*

I've tried to fit in a range of Fighter / recon / light aircraft and the cockpits are just not big enough. I need something large and multi-engined to have a cockpit with enough space to let me get my legs under the consoles.

Chuckle. I'd not consider it fun regardless. IF I go up in a plane / glider and it can get me back down to the ground again, I'll sit it out :)

i'm not a fan of flying myself. which is ironic since i've done a bit of late.

still, as long as the beer keeps flowing, i'll grizz it.

i'm not a fan of flying myself. which is ironic since i've done a bit of late.

still, as long as the beer keeps flowing, i'll grizz it.

I don't mind flying but don't do it very often. I wanted to learn to fly or glide but there's nowhere in the UK close enough for me to get to that has anything large enough for me to learn in.

When i win the lottery I'll one built to fit me! :)

I don't mind flying but don't do it very often. I wanted to learn to fly or glide but there's nowhere in the UK close enough for me to get to that has anything large enough for me to learn in.

When i win the lottery I'll one built to fit me! :)

good luck with the numbers.

if i win, i'll do something shallow, and to excess. something predictable like buy ladies with no clothes on, and a brewery.

Morning all - and warm welcome to Sarah.

Mal/Daisy - they sell factor 110 here, but I don't think I can throw it that far!

We are going for a wander today to some of the other hotels. Went to the Bodies exhibition with daughter last night which was fascinating and gruesome in equal parts. So we are looking for the art exhibition today to balance things up!

Hi Sarah, welcome x
I see you are in Mal's neck of the woods :) nice to see some local peeps here.

Factor 110 sounds good, its either that or a burquah!

Hiya Silver :) I am def one of those figures that needs to stay well away from any clothing that contains lycra. I am not doing it to myself (or the world!)

Watching the tour de france now. The picnic was too hot and I now have two very grouchy kids :(

Morning all - and warm welcome to Sarah.

Mal/Daisy - they sell factor 110 here, but I don't think I can throw it that far!

We are going for a wander today to some of the other hotels. Went to the Bodies exhibition with daughter last night which was fascinating and gruesome in equal parts. So we are looking for the art exhibition today to balance things up!

110..... tempting :)

Evening everyone - hope you all had a good day.

Bit cooler here today so decided to walk to a couple of exhibitions further up the Strip. My blistered and aching feet now tell me that wasn't the best idea I've ever had....

Evening everyone - hope you all had a good day.

Bit cooler here today so decided to walk to a couple of exhibitions further up the Strip. My blistered and aching feet now tell me that wasn't the best idea I've ever had....

Was it worth it though?

Morning all, hope you slept ok?

Morning all,
Last day of the really hot stuff (thankfully)

Looks like kate is in labour, so don't bother watching the news for the next few weeks because it will be royal baby totally

Ooh sore feet are never fun :(
My kids break up tomorrow, 6 weeks of hell! I am skint and they will want to do lots

Morning all,
Last day of the really hot stuff (thankfully)

Looks like kate is in labour, so don't bother watching the news for the next few weeks because it will be royal baby totally

Ooh sore feet are never fun :(
My kids break up tomorrow, 6 weeks of hell! I am skint and they will want to do lots

Yup, I told my wife i'd be avoiding the news for the next 7 days at least.

and yeah, sounds like you're in for an awkward 6 weeks *hug.

Morning all. 5.30 am here - just checking in before heading back to sleep for a while.

Is she in labour then - lucky we'll be here for the next week and miss the media onslaught. Hope she's ok though.

Weather still hot then?

Morning all. 5.30 am here - just checking in before heading back to sleep for a while.

Is she in labour then - lucky we'll be here for the next week and miss the media onslaught. Hope she's ok though.

Weather still hot then?

Actually cool and foggy here in Sheffield. about 16 degrees this morning and visibility down below 200m in places.

burning off now and warming up a bit, but nowhere near as hot as last week.

I'd not bet against the US media outlets plastering it over their services as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back