Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Shrugging and giggling) "Welcome to Wednesday....the new Thursday....the new Friday...... An inside joke that means it was massively insane but we survived.":D (Still trying to read back far enough to find out about the new Daddy!)

Hope the rest of the week isn't so crazzzyyy!!!

It's in there somewhere....keep looking.:)

I saw bright pink handcuffs today. Not in a sex shop either. These looked pretty heavy duty

Hello :cool:

I am new on here and enjoy the idea of Daddy play. There are so many tantalizing ideas on this thread. I look forward to reading more.

Hello :cool:

I am new on here and enjoy the idea of Daddy play. There are so many tantalizing ideas on this thread. I look forward to reading more.

Welcome to our little corner of Lit, Daddy GD! Feel free to grab a drink, a snack and post away. We're a family here, and love adoring new members!

I saw bright pink handcuffs today. Not in a sex shop either. These looked pretty heavy duty

Sounds adorable!!!

Peaches, maybe you will get to meet him sometime! He is only 5 minutes away! I think you would approve!!! If you ever wanna babysit...hehe

Sounds adorable!!!

Peaches, maybe you will get to meet him sometime! He is only 5 minutes away! I think you would approve!!! If you ever wanna babysit...hehe

*pouts a little*
I wish we could all hang out. It'd be a day trip for me to come.visit you and Peaches. le sigh
Maybe one day!

Thanks for the hospitality. I'd love to adore for a while. Do you have an scotch? :)

We've got everything! Even fresh chocolate chip cookies. My Daddy is a chocoholic, so I need to keep some on-hand! You'll find we're probably the closest thread here, more a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back