The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wanders in and finds place at the bar to sit for a while before having to return to the real world. Also places a stuffed Panda for yeishia and a stuffed Sailor Mars plushy for dragonrazor. And a random Chocolate cake for cgraven, and a apple pie for everyone else.*

Thank you Amc:rose:

Has a quick look around the new place. Hmmm Might need some work. Whistles casually.

" Chris could you please chop some wood when you have time, pretty please," I ask him shyly blushing. :rose:

Last edited:
Thank you Amc:rose:

"Could you please chop some wood when you have time, pretty please," I ask him shyly blushing. :rose:

She has no axe, and little faith in her ability to wield one. However, bustling through the nearby woods, she picks up branches and downed wood and makes numerous trips to and from the inn, piling the branches near the almost fully depleted woodpile.

She looks wistfully at the inn which had been her stay at times ... a magnet at others.

Sadly, she cleans up the coffee area, spreading the cold coffee grounds on the azaleas outside the bathhouse.

She scratches CG's name on the ground near the wood, and then draws a heart around it.

*wanders in and finds place at the bar to sit for a while before having to return to the real world. Also places a stuffed Panda for yeishia and a stuffed Sailor Mars plushy for dragonrazor. And a random Chocolate cake for cgraven, and a apple pie for everyone else.*

*would rather have the real thing, but cuddles the plushie anyways*

Well if she wasn't locked up in your play room then maybe I could have done so...
But since she is why would I got to that much work?

*Taking note of the people coming in and out and the state of the place I have some work drones come in and start to fix the place up to what it use to be like, it won't be perfect but it should help make everyone feel more at home here.*

She has no axe, and little faith in her ability to wield one. However, bustling through the nearby woods, she picks up branches and downed wood and makes numerous trips to and from the inn, piling the branches near the almost fully depleted woodpile.

She looks wistfully at the inn which had been her stay at times ... a magnet at others.

Sadly, she cleans up the coffee area, spreading the cold coffee grounds on the azaleas outside the bathhouse.

She scratches CG's name on the ground near the wood, and then draws a heart around it.
* facepalms and goes to take my anger out on the dumb wood*

Honestly, people. I should not have to do this in the middle of the night.

*Waking up in the middle of the night not feeling well sucks.*

Or I could send some drones to do that..
If you want help anyway.
Though taking your anger out on the trees with a Axe is better then doing so on other people. =D

Entering at a fast pace skidding to a stop looking quite disheveled. ''Did I finally find an up to date thread?!''

''Hold that that thought...'' Trotting back outside to fire up the 883 Harley powered chainsaw, the woods quickly sawed into fireplace sized logs. Entering once again with a huge armload of wood.

''Poor wolves can't afford house warming gifts...but this should warm the house.''

Last edited:
Unable to sleep I slip into the inn to get an early start on my beloved chores. I am delighted to see the freshly cut logs stacked to one side of the fire place. I had not been looking forward to weilding an axe again.... a chain saw ...no thank you :eek:

Entering at a fast pace skidding to a stop looking quite disheveled. ''Did I finally find an up to date thread?!''

''Hold that that thought...'' Trotting back outside to fire up the 883 Harley powered chainsaw, the woods quickly sawed into fireplace sized logs. Entering once again with a huge armload of wood.

''Poor wolves can't afford a house warming gifts...but this should warm the house.''

I leave a small note for Wolfias

"Thank you Wolfias for the wood it was so very kind of you to cut and bring it in. I cannot wait for you to meet CGraven the proprietor when he returns to us. I am sure you will love him, and he you. Mean while please make yourself at home here. The next time you visit please stay and help yourself to a drink and some food"

She has no axe, and little faith in her ability to wield one. However, bustling through the nearby woods, she picks up branches and downed wood and makes numerous trips to and from the inn, piling the branches near the almost depleted.

Katie welcome back thank you for the wood please do,not be a starnger next time you visit do come inside.

Silly you *'grins*

* facepalms and goes to take my anger out on the dumb wood*

Honestly, people. I should not have to do this in the middle of the night.

I know I felt the same...the last time I cut wood I almost lost a leg! I am exaggerating a little but I did come close honestly. *blushes*

*Waking up in the middle of the night not feeling well sucks.*

Or I could send some drones to do that..
If you want help anyway.
Though taking your anger out on the trees with a Axe is better then doing so on other people. =D

I keep missing you amc i do hope you are well and sleeping better soon. If CG is away much longer I shall get the vassal academy staff to tend to the indoors as it requires the loving touch of a human hand I think.

I would love it of your drones could tend to the outdoors whenever we get over whelmed. :rose:

Smiling I pop the coffee pot on to perk and tend to the fire, a little light dusting and soon I have returned to my welcoming shadows brimming coffee mug in hand.

Last edited:
Returning to the Pearl entering finding a note with Wolf written in a delicate yet firm script.
Lifting the folded paper it smells of jasmine, the aroma of sweetened coffee and a friend.
Squints trying to read said note, checking his pockets for his reading glasses. Smacking his forehead for losing them finds his glasses, looks around to see if anyone saw his silliness.
Dropping his glasses to the end of his muzzle, raising his brows while reading the note.
Repeating the forgetfulness of earlier only to find the stub of a periwinkle blue crayon.
Pondering where the hell did this come from, shrugging he writes on the note in reply.

You're welcome, I'm sure he is, Thank you, Had ham & cheese sammich and dark ale. Wolfie

Thinking what the hell adding XoXo ;}

Last edited:
*Grins at hearing the Echos of yeishia, knowing that I am not always or often a morning person makes me kinda sad, spending time with such a beauty as her is always a welcome change in my life. Nodding my head and walking over to a drone I reprogram them the first one to work on the outside, and also tell it to send out the new orders to the other drones as they bass by one another. In the mean time I take one of the freshly cut logs and put it into the fire place and have one of my drones quickly light it on fire with a laser lighter. Letting the room fill with the warmth of the new fire I find a seat and make it a not so empty spot any more. Sitting back and enjoying a moment between the real world that lets me have a little peace right now I simply sit close my eyes for a bit, at least till someone else shows up.*

I had returned in the middle of the night and had taken one of Amc's drones into the woods to chop down a tree for me. Now it stood on one side of the fire place.

I had spent the rest of the night decorating the huge tree ready for CG' s return.

christmas-tree-and-fireplace.jpg

I had decorated the tree but had left plenty of room for more ornaments. The top also remained bare for i knew that CG had his own tree topper and a box of his own treasured antique decorations that he enjoyed adding to the tree himself each year.

Carefully decorating the fireplace and mantle I left the rest of the Inn bare so that that Cait could add her own special touches as I knew she loved to do.

Other patrons were of course expected to add to the festive decor should they choose to do so.The candle replenished in the window and I was almost done

322759577_9c517fd8c5_z.jpg

Smiling I tended to the fire and put the coffee pot on to perk. I also made a carafe of egg nog liberally laced with brandy. Perhaps a glass would help me sleep. I curled up on one end of the couch and bathed in the glow of both the fire and the christmas lights I slowly sipped my drink my thoughts turning to Christmases past here on Lit.

This girl adored Christmas time...:rose:

Last edited:
Trusted with an axe at last! It had to happen...wanders towards a convenient forest...

*I bring a king sized blanket over and leave it on the arm of the couch Yeishia sits on. A simply diagonal red and green pattern that makes it look like as if it could be wrapping paper, if not for the fact that it was soft and warm to the touch. I then turn and head outside to check on the drones. Looking around a moment I see they have started to put up lights and other little items around the outside of the Inn to make it look more like Christmas time out side as well. I nod and return inside and set about putting the eggnog Yeishia made into a simply glass bowl and set it on the Bar, and setting some tall glass mugs upside down next to it for people to take and get a good bit of the stuff to drink. After that I head into the back to check on the drones again, and sadly probably disappear back to the real world for a bit.*

Back at the now christmassy decorated place I step from the tree that isn't a tree like the Doctors police box. With pine boughs for the window sills and door frames over my shoulder, stepping inside I place the aromatic boughs carefully. Scratching an ear trying to remember what else I'd brought, my brows pop up as the mistletoe is remembered. Stepping over to the supply closest removing a step ladder, totting it to the little chandelier climbing up quickly. Hanging a sprig of the snogging plant from it teetering on the ladder, my eyes get nervously big as I accomplish the deed. The ladder falls over very quickly with me still upon it, I let out a very unwolfish squeal like that of a little 5 year old girl. Landing agilely on my hands only to catch the ladder with my feet, with a relieved phew I put the ladder down and lift it with my hands. Looking about in case anyone heard or saw anything, seeing no one had I put the evil ladder away. Putting my oversized Santa hat it falls down over my eyes, I push it back up at a jaunty angle with a toothy grin. My wolfie nose twitches as the scent of Eggnog wafts my way, strolling over with a swagger in my step seeing there's no ladle I fetch one. Lifting a glass uprighting it I dip the ladle carefully into into it filling the glass, putting the ladle back in the big glass bowl then lick my chops and take a drink. Remebering that one last decoration is in my leather vest pocket, pluck the wood carving of a wolf and full moon with Santa bending down to pet it. Placing it by the big bowl of Eggnog on the Bar angling it just so, admiring my workmanship with a chuckle I slowly sip the potent potable till it's all gone. Quickly washing the glass I'd dirtied with hot soapy water, rinse and dry it returning it upside down where it was. Removing all evidence of my presence except for the piney wolf scent, tiptoeing out I close the door silently and leave via my tree that isn't actually a tree.

*I enter the inn, dusting a little snow off my shoulders. I remove my hat, leaving it on the umbrella stand as I dig inside my inside coat pocket for a stiff, red envelope. I place it on CG's armchair. Inside, it reads "Merry Christmas. I miss you." I lay a white rose next to it, it's petals trimmed with gold frosting. I pull my hat on again, and disappear into the snow.

Unable to sleep I slip into the inn to get an early start on my beloved chores. I am delighted to see the freshly cut logs stacked to one side of the fire place. I had not been looking forward to weilding an axe again.... a chain saw ...no thank you :eek:

I leave a small note for Wolfias

"Thank you Wolfias for the wood it was so very kind of you to cut and bring it in. I cannot wait for you to meet CGraven the proprietor when he returns to us. I am sure you will love him, and he you. Mean while please make yourself at home here. The next time you visit please stay and help yourself to a drink and some food"

Katie welcome back thank you for the wood please do,not be a starnger next time you visit do come inside.

Silly you *'grins*

I know I felt the same...the last time I cut wood I almost lost a leg! I am exaggerating a little but I did come close honestly. *blushes*

I keep missing you amc i do hope you are well and sleeping better soon. If CG is away much longer I shall get the vassal academy staff to tend to the indoors as it requires the loving touch of a human hand I think.

I would love it of your drones could tend to the outdoors whenever we get over whelmed. :rose:

Smiling I pop the coffee pot on to perk and tend to the fire, a little light dusting and soon I have returned to my welcoming shadows brimming coffee mug in hand.
If only I could find myself a permanent Sailor Mars....

If only I could find myself a permanent Sailor Mars....

If you did that we wouldn't see you ever.
You'd be too busy boning her with your dragon dick to remember to eat or sleep.

Anyway...

*wanders over to a empty seat by the fire*

If you did that we wouldn't see you ever.
You'd be too busy boning her with your dragon dick to remember to eat or sleep.

Anyway...

*wanders over to a empty seat by the fire*

*snickers* Ever hear of foreplay? You'd be surprised the things you can do with a partner involving food.

*snickers* Ever hear of foreplay? You'd be surprised the things you can do with a partner involving food.

Your a Dragon, she's about the size of food for a dragon lol =D
But point taken.

*Relaxes on the couch new the fire place.*

*Gets up and finds a blanket big enough for a dragon in the back, comes back tosses it over Dragonrazor and returns to the back and brings out a large plastic sign like the "Caution Wet Floors" signs you see all so often at places, this signs reads "Beware of sleeping Dragon" on it and places it near where Dragonrazor is curled up in the Inn, before returning to the couch to sit back and relax.

Out in the woods outside the Inn, she notices that there is some bustling activity. Smoke from the chimney, lights turning on and off.

She wanders, always within sight of the Inn or at least the trail of smoke from its chimney, and at every balsam fir she encounters, she breaks off one fragrant branch. Never more than one, and before breaking a branch, she places a palm on the trunk of the tree and whispers "Thank you for your gift."

When she has an armful, she returns to the edge of the clearing in which the Inn stands, and watches for an hour. No one enters or leaves, and she feels safe in approaching.

She places the branches of the fir to the right of the front door of the Inn, and scratches a sigil in the snow near the door.

The sigil was hers alone, and only CG would recognize it as hers.

She returns to wandering the vicinity of the Inn, after taking a quick dip in the warmest of the springs feeding the baths above and behind the Inn.

*Gets up and finds a blanket big enough for a dragon in the back, comes back tosses it over Dragonrazor and returns to the back and brings out a large plastic sign like the "Caution Wet Floors" signs you see all so often at places, this signs reads "Beware of sleeping Dragon" on it and places it near where Dragonrazor is curled up in the Inn, before returning to the couch to sit back and relax.

*yawns, murmuring in his sleep*

I slip into the Inn happy to see that there have been visitors. Smiling I tuck the blamnet that had slipped more securly around the sleeping dragon careful not to awaken him, the sign I return to the supply closest thinking he is big enough to see with out it.

Quietly I go about my chores coaking the dwindling fire into blessed life, putting the coffee pot on to perk anf refressing the egg nog, in the beautiful bowl the wolf had thoughtfully provided.

I glace around at thoughtful additions wolf am amc had provided.

It was starting to look alot like Christmas here in the Inn.:rose:

For the very first time I slipped into Poo Mings kitchen, it was of course deserted. An hour later and I was back at the bar with a huge plate of Christmas cookies and some hot chocolate. Something for every one.

Knowing that the sleeping dragon had a sweet tooth and a perchance for a certain amine character I had fashioned a few to look like sailor moon. He was correct food could enhance foreplay greatly; a nibble here, as small suck there..

* giggling I took my mug of marshmallow filled hot chocolate into my beloved shaows to complete my post for Veroe,*

*hears the echo and was gonna say something to Yeishia, but ends up sighing and glancing over the couch back to see if Dragonrazor was still sleeping. I end up getting up and going over to the plate of cookies and smiling I take one and enjoy one of the tasty treats left by Yeishia before going back to my seat by the fire.*

Yay first day of snow for me today.
Wonder if it will build up much or just a light dusting.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back