Authors! Sign in here!

Hallowed Eve said:
Well said, Victoria. :) It's always best to write about things you enjoy and/or know!

I agree, it might just make it believable *kisses*

Hallowed Eve said:
:eek:

lol Thought you were a skinny boy, so I thought maybe it was you! I kinda miss the "fuck you" av. lol It was cool.

I am not quite as skinny as the one in my Av, but I am a hairy chested guy.

I will try to make a new av with me in it, or use the other one with the "bird", when I get back to me work computer.

Hallowed Eve said:
So, no monkey man then? That's good. lol

*LoL* Oh goodness NO! He's got a lovely matt of hair on His chest... just perfect for raking through with one's fingers... or for raking one's nails through. And it tapers into a narrow line that disappears just below His navel. ;)

:catroar:

Rockin'

I choose not to disclose my name, but will elect to do so if I go public. I am a straight male, and I tend to write with more plot at mind than smut. I usually find topics like BDSM unfavorable to me, and I have decided not to write homosexual erotica. Not that I have anything against the lifestyles personally, but I cannot write to my fullest ability on subjects I do not understand.
Depending on my mood, I may write more realistic stories, albeit with a slightly higher-than-average protagonist, or a completely fantasy-based passage. I find that many "inhuman conditions" portrayed in literature can manifest a metaphor for human emotion, and I attempt to use that as the basis of my fantasy writings rather than the novelty of having supernatural powers.
The plot of my stories usually varies as with the reader's choices, and therefore allows for a branching storyline based on story and opportunity rather than another "OMG SEX SCENE" randomly thrown together. The characters I write in often have elements of realism and fantasy mashed together, so that the reader can still take the story in his/her own direction, but feel somewhat grounded, or hopefully immersed, in a somewhat familiar backdrop.
The two stories I have started myself are "Blood of the Beast", which is based in White Wolf's Forsaken series, and "The Rising", which is based in the senior year of a random American high school. "Blood" is still far from finished, but rest assured that I am trying hard to catch up with my workload. Currently, "The Rising" is still pending on approval.
Thanks for reading, and happy hunting to all of you out there!

~AP

Hi

I'm a romance novelist since they want more sex--poetic and a little graphic.

-Rach

hi, blood and raven...thanks for posting, and I hope we have lots of fun trading and sharing ideas.

bloodtalon said:
I choose not to disclose my name, but will elect to do so if I go public. I am a straight male, and I tend to write with more plot at mind than smut. I usually find topics like BDSM unfavorable to me, and I have decided not to write homosexual erotica. Not that I have anything against the lifestyles personally, but I cannot write to my fullest ability on subjects I do not understand.
Depending on my mood, I may write more realistic stories, albeit with a slightly higher-than-average protagonist, or a completely fantasy-based passage. I find that many "inhuman conditions" portrayed in literature can manifest a metaphor for human emotion, and I attempt to use that as the basis of my fantasy writings rather than the novelty of having supernatural powers.
The plot of my stories usually varies as with the reader's choices, and therefore allows for a branching storyline based on story and opportunity rather than another "OMG SEX SCENE" randomly thrown together. The characters I write in often have elements of realism and fantasy mashed together, so that the reader can still take the story in his/her own direction, but feel somewhat grounded, or hopefully immersed, in a somewhat familiar backdrop.
The two stories I have started myself are "Blood of the Beast", which is based in White Wolf's Forsaken series, and "The Rising", which is based in the senior year of a random American high school. "Blood" is still far from finished, but rest assured that I am trying hard to catch up with my workload. Currently, "The Rising" is still pending on approval.
Thanks for reading, and happy hunting to all of you out there!

~AP

Welcome!, you sound like the type of author we need more of here, Not that a string of sex scenes don't have their place, but plot and realism make the story!

Salutations, readers and fellow authors.

Hello there, readers. For our purposes, you can think of me as Karyn Gardenia, a 21-year-old published author (under multiple pen names) and poet from the Midwest. Though I am happily grounded in a permanent relationship, I have used the medium of "the story" to explore sexual fantasies of mine and others. Several of the stories I have shared with this website are based completely on real events in my life, while others range from loosely based on reality to completely imagined. If you'd like to know which are which, please feel free to leave a note. I have been writing Erotica since the age of 15.

A few of my stories have been written in response to specific requests made by friends and fans. As many of the other authors here have noted, I am also open to continuing that trend if anyone has a detailed idea they'd like to see put into my style of writing. I appreciate any and all reader appreciation, criticism, and overall chit-chat.

Thank you for reading!

Karyn Gardenia said:
Hello there, readers. For our purposes, you can think of me as Karyn Gardenia, a 21-year-old published author (under multiple pen names) and poet from the Midwest. Though I am happily grounded in a permanent relationship, I have used the medium of "the story" to explore sexual fantasies of mine and others. Several of the stories I have shared with this website are based completely on real events in my life, while others range from loosely based on reality to completely imagined. If you'd like to know which are which, please feel free to leave a note. I have been writing Erotica since the age of 15.

A few of my stories have been written in response to specific requests made by friends and fans. As many of the other authors here have noted, I am also open to continuing that trend if anyone has a detailed idea they'd like to see put into my style of writing. I appreciate any and all reader appreciation, criticism, and overall chit-chat.

Thank you for reading!

Hi, KG. I hope you love Story Ideas and post early and often....

Back