Guys, Would You Kill a Woman Who Falsely Accused You of Rape?

Would you kill the bitch?

  • Yes. I'd kill the bitch.

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. Killing the bitch would be morally wrong.

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No. I would feel morally justified in killing the bitch, but the risks outweigh the rewards.

    Votes: 5 33.3%

  • Total voters
    15
I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks men should want to murder a woman for lying.

Well, to be fair, that might not be the only reason he thinks men should murder women, it's just the one he highlighted on this thread.
 
So your concern lies with the rapist in that situation?

"I raped a woman, but what about me? I wouldn't have raped her if I was sober".

What kind of Moran are you?

When you call someone a moron, it is more effective if you don't misspell the word or capitalize it for no apparent reason.

It is hard to know how to respond to your criticism because it is completely incoherent and has nothing to do with anything that I said. But no, I have no sympathy or concern for rapists.
 
I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks men should want to murder a woman for lying.

If you were raped, would you feel justified in killing your rapist? I would. And I think that a woman who purposefully makes a false rape accusation, ruining the life of a man and depriving him of his freedom, is just as bad if not worse than a rapist.
 
When you call someone a moron, it is more effective if you don't misspell the word or capitalize it for no apparent reason.

It is hard to know how to respond to your criticism because it is completely incoherent and has nothing to do with anything that I said. But no, I have no sympathy or concern for rapists.

Antagonist.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSjfeez5xmATf_vU3Y03NSYUrYEPd1bDK3u7anCT5ZFawzRhH-xA
 
If you were raped, would you feel justified in killing your rapist? I would. And I think that a woman who purposefully makes a false rape accusation, ruining the life of a man and depriving him of his freedom, is just as bad if not worse than a rapist.

Does that principle apply just to rape? If someone falsely accuses a person of murder, is that as bad, or worse than actual murder?

If not, why single out accusations of rape for that distinction?
 
If you were raped, would you feel justified in killing your rapist? I would. And I think that a woman who purposefully makes a false rape accusation, ruining the life of a man and depriving him of his freedom, is just as bad if not worse than a rapist.

And deserves to die for it. Yeah, I got that from you.

Has anyone signed up?
 
If you were raped, would you feel justified in killing your rapist? I would. And I think that a woman who purposefully makes a false rape accusation, ruining the life of a man and depriving him of his freedom, is just as bad if not worse than a rapist.

You would. That's nice. Enjoy prison.
 
Actually, a mental hospital would probably be more fitting.

You need help. Reach out before it's too late.
 
If you were raped, would you feel justified in killing your rapist? I would. And I think that a woman who purposefully makes a false rape accusation, ruining the life of a man and depriving him of his freedom, is just as bad if not worse than a rapist.

No. I do not.

Like girlsmiley said, you are a fucking Moran.
 
Not that I would do it in the first place but cold hard math tells you that you shouldn't.

If your chances (for the sake or easy math) of getting convicted of rape were 50% and your chances of getting convicted for murder are the same unless you live on a planet where the murder chargers eliminate the rape ones your chances of being convincted for one or the other jumps up to 75%. In addition you have a 25% chance of getting convicted for both. This does nothing to eliminate your original fifty percent chance. So basically what your asking is if you end up in a game of Russian Roulette should you take two shots instead of one if you get to shoot the prick who invited you to the game to get a second shot.

Math tells us you shouldn't.

Yeah, I didn't read the entire thread, but statistically it would be worse than that. About 25% of people accused of a major crime are convinced with no plea bargain or anything; BUT if the victim is female, that number jumps up to near 50%, and if the victim of a violent crime has another violent crime happen to her within the 5 year period before the first crime can be expunged; you're actually equally likely to be convicted for both as you are for either. The way the system is set up is the reason employeers won't hire people with any record at all, because you're twice as likely to be convicted of a second crime if you're accused of the first. Which is bullshit, but it works even if you plea something other than guilty. I got to learn all that when I went to get my drug charges expunged, which, btw, takes FIVE FUCKING YEARS. So basically, if she has already gone to the cops with your name for the rape, and then you do ANYTHING to her, including just being mean to her, let alone killing her, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Just keep your head down, show up in court, and be as polite to everyone as you possibly can to prove that you aren't a sex offender. Sexual assault is super hard to prove (like I said, only about 20-25% of people are actually strait up convicted; so you can probably plea it down even if you DO get convicted; if it works anything like a drug charge. Which I assume for shit like rape it's criminal court and not civil court. I've never been accused of rape so Idk.

But short answer, no, I wouldn't. I would just not fool with or interact with her in any way.
 
I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks men should want to murder a woman for lying.

In the context he put it, it's more than just a lie.

Most lies don't have the slightest chance of putting you behind bars and being labelled a sex offender.

If a woman ever accused me of raping her, I'd hope that she would at least be hot. I'd hate to be accused of raping a homely woman.

That's when the lead flies.
 
A person is being put on trial and having his life ruined for a crime he didn't commit and it is inappropriate for him to be angry?

This is really beside the point, but the whole "rape isn't about sex" is bullshit feminist fantasy that has no basis in science. It actually cuts against the feminist claim that women have no motivation to lie about rape. If rape is all about power and has nothing to do with biological urges, then women have as much motivation to commit a false rape accusation as men have to commit a rape. There is a lot of power in a rape accusation.

Women do rape as commonly as men. The studies that say otherwise are faulty and were thrown out by the APA, because they didn't count "forced to penetrate" or ANY non-penetrative sexual assault. But... yeah, there are no feminists that say people don't lie. You seem to be a dumbass. What you might be thinking of are the studies that show that victims of ALL violent crime lie at the same rates, so a rape victim has the same amount of motivation to lie, as say, an assault victim.

And yeah, anger is gonna completely fuck you over in that situation. You're mad when you commit a crime and get caught. You're scared when you get arrested for no reason. Fear is a more base anger than anger, and unless you have certain personality disorders, it's not gonna be your primary response emotion. It'll probably come up later, after you've already passed through the 'shock', 'fear', and 'acceptance' stages.

See, your amygdala, which controls your emotional response to things- DOES NOT WANT YOU TO DIE, and as such, responds to dangerous situations with emotions in that order; because you get away from predators, and then plot your revenge. If you're in a modern situation where RUN THE FUCK AWAY isn't possible, it causes stress which is normally represented as a fear response, and you don't get the anger until after you've accepted that there's no way to get away from the problem. You're skipping stages. And that's not a super good sign. For you.
 
I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks men should want to murder a woman for lying.

It's probably something to do with his mother and Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny. Maybe the tooth fairy, but most likely, his father.
 
In a technical sense, yes, any drunken sex is rape, but by that standard, every slap on the back is assault and every you set foot on the neighbor's porch without prior permission, you are trespassing. You are pushing an absurd semantic position for no apparent reason other than to justify conduct that you certainly know is not acceptable.

Where have I said that it is OK to take advantage of drunk people? No where.

We came upon this subject because Sean said that all drunk sex is rape and so therefore every adult he knows has been the victim and perpetrator of rape. I think this is absurd. I don't think two people who share a bottle of wine together and then have sex are raping each other. Not in the legal sense and not in the moral sense. You seem to disagree with me and think that this is technically rape in the legal sense, but not in the moral sense. But because I disagree with your legal interpretation, you now inexplicably suppose that I must condone behavior that would be clearly exploitative.

In high school I had sex with a big girl that I wouldn't have had sex with had I been sober. She had made advances toward me in the past when we were both sober, and I had said no thanks. The night we had sex, she was basically sober (was a designated driver) and I was extremely drunk (was throwing up the next morning). I didn't tell anyone what happened because I was embarrassed, and because I didn't want the very hot girl I had recently started dating to find out about it. But the big girl didn't keep quiet, and before long everyone knew about it. My girlfriend dumped me, slapped me, and berated me in front of everyone at school for cheating on her with a fat cow. My friends thought it was hilarious, and had a jolly time making fun of me for losing a hot girl because I cheated on her with an ugly one. I was the Hugh Grant of my high school. Obviously, it was extremely hurtful to the big girl when it came back to her that people were making fun of me for having sex with her. She was also hurt that I hadn't said a word to her since the night we had sex.

So was I raped according to California law? Not the way I interpret it. My judgment was impaired, but it wasn't impaired to the point where I couldn't comprehend what was happening. But if California law, when properly interpreted, would make me the victim of rape in this situation then it is a stupid fucking law. I was the asshole, not the victim.

It never even crossed my mind that I may have been the victim of rape. But that's because I'm not a female who has been indoctrinated by feminazi propaganda. In college, I found myself in an almost identical circumstance. Except this time, it was my feminist girlfriend who got drunk and cheated on me. When I found out about it and confronted her, she played the "rape" card. My initial instinct was to believe her, but as she was explaining what happened I realized she had the same fucked up idea of what it means to be raped as some of the people in this thread. She wasn't raped. She just willfully had sex with a "loser" that she never would have fucked had she been sober, and calling it rape was a way to absolve herself of responsibility. The guy she had sex with had also been drinking. When I asked her if this means she also raped him she said NO, because he would have had sex with her even if he was sober. By the end of the conversation, she realized "rape" wasn't the right word to describe what had happened, but still expected me to accept that she was somehow a victim in the situation. I dumped her and berated her, but didn't slap her.
 
No but I once broke a guy's nose who had disorder which didn't allow him to think a woman could refuse him. I felt bad, his disability I'm sure is going to be life long. I wonder if he touches his nose when women tell say, "I said, no."?
 
Does that principle apply just to rape? If someone falsely accuses a person of murder, is that as bad, or worse than actual murder?

If someone sets you up for murder and you wind up on death-row, then yes, what they have done to you is worse than just killing you. You will lose your life and your reputation.

A woman who falsely accuses a man of rape, causing him to lose his freedom, his reputation, and potentially, be repeatedly raped himself, has committed a wrong just as great if not greater than a man who rapes a woman.
 
You are 100% innocent of the crime. There was no ambiguity in the situation. She isn't just interpreting the event differently then you. She's lying, you know she is lying, and she knows that you know she is lying. Perhaps she wanted a relationship with you, and feels like you used her for sex. Or maybe she sees an opportunity to get rich through a lawsuit. Or maybe she is just a malicious cunt. But unfortunately for you, she is a convincing liar and was smart enough not to leave behind digital proof of her lying. The authorities believe her, and you are going to go on trial.

So you come up with a pretty good plan for murdering her. Let's say that your odds of getting away with the murder are about the same as your odds of being found "not guilty" at your rape trial. If you are found guilty for the murder, you'll do 40 years in prison. If you are found guilty of rape, you'll do 10 years in prison. Do you kill her? I think I would. I would rather spend 40 years in prison for something I did do then 10 years in prison for something I didn't do. Plus there would be the sweet satisfaction of knowing I got revenge.

For every man falsely accused a dozen actual rapists get away with the crime either because the court decided she was "asking for it" or the girl was to afraid to go to the police because......the court would tell everyone they would ask for it.

What I am 100% sure of is the only people I would like to kill are men like you.

Now go back to masturbating to rape porn you piece of shit then suck off your boyfriend LJ.
 
It is getting to be a serious and scary situation with recent convictions for rape simply on the word of the alleged victim with NO physical or other proof and no corroborating witnesses. When I first heard this I didn't think it was possible for a prosecution to happen simply on the word of one person with no evidence. The rule used to be that was not enough to find someone guilty without reasonable doubt.

Our whole system of law and rights of the accused is under assault. As they used to say, its better to let 10 guilty people go free rather than convict 1 innocent person. It seems we are moving away from that. When it comes to male-female rape, as well, there is sometimes a climate of hostility toward men on principle from "femanist" judges and some juries which is further injustice. It is a frightening time we live in and shows the increasing totalitariansism that is caused by the The Myth of the Oppressed Groups. Its the real societal / political cancer in our civilization and is out of control.

That said, I would probably kill myself if faced with that situation rather than murder someone. What I don't get is why you can apparently get drugs and alcohol in prison but not poison? Why is it easier for a convict to get high than the means to quietly kill themselves? The prison-industrial complex needs live meat for its dungeons I guess so they make sure its not easy to commit suicide in prison.
 
Back
Top