Guys, Would You Kill a Woman Who Falsely Accused You of Rape?

Would you kill the bitch?

• Yes. I'd kill the bitch.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. Killing the bitch would be morally wrong.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No. I would feel morally justified in killing the bitch, but the risks outweigh the rewards.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
The inspiration for starting this thread was the Brian Banks story (second link in my original post). I tried to imagine how I would respond if I was the victim of such cruel injustice. I'm pretty sure my response would be homicidal. If that makes me sick in your eyes, so be it. I think any guy who would refuse to commit murder in that circumstance due to moral concern for the female criminal is a pussy. He has taken his deference for the "you should never hit a woman" platitude to an unhealthy extreme.

Well, much better to be thought of as a murderer than as a pussy.

Women are notorious for trading pussy for arrest lieniency, grades, promotions, etc. And when theyre caught by hubby they scream RAPE.

The inspiration for starting this thread was the Brian Banks story (second link in my original post). I tried to imagine how I would respond if I was the victim of such cruel injustice. I'm pretty sure my response would be homicidal. If that makes me sick in your eyes, so be it. I think any guy who would refuse to commit murder in that circumstance due to moral concern for the female criminal is a pussy. He has taken his deference for the "you should never hit a woman" platitude to an unhealthy extreme.

You're not sick, you're stupid. You take a bad situation and make it worse. Then, you'll be raped in prison.

You know, when you're arrested, all this is going to be found on your hard drive. Where did you hide the body?

You're not sick, you're stupid. You take a bad situation and make it worse. Then, you'll be raped in prison.

You know, when you're arrested, all this is going to be found on your hard drive. Where did you hide the body?

Time for a government wipe.

I don't understand why anyone would have any moral qualms about killing such a woman. If I were a woman and got raped by a man, I would certainly feel justified in killing the asshole who did it.

Would it matter if I changed the stakes. Lets say you have a foolproof way of getting away with the murder. Would you really rather spend 10 years in jail for a crime you didn't commit then kill the lying cunt who sent you there? This is baffling to me.

There is no such thing as the foolproof crime. That's why most people get caught, they think they have a foolproof crime. Since the original odds were unknowable and I used my numbers because I hate math I didn't even attempt to quantify the increase in likelihood of you being convicted of a crime if your accuser magically "trips, falls and lands on a knife" or something. The reality is that again, speaking from a purely sociopathic evil place you're just not improving your situation by hurting the woman. Does murdering her get you off for murder? Like since she can no longer testify you get to walk? Because that might change the equation.

I did the math, there is no win here.

I might be pissed but as unhealthy as it is for a black man to trust the US judicial system I would trust that a jury would find me innocent. Unless I was either A) Guilty to some degree. Since drunk sex is legally rape I don't honestly know any adults who've never engaged in rape or been raped. All those times when you wake up roll over have no clue how the woman in your bed got there, check her out decide she's hot as fuck and you're proud of drunk you for scoring her. Guess what? You were still fucking raped, you just decided after the fact that you were perfectly okay with it and would have consented had you been in a position to do so. I'd also be worried if it was some chick who was into rough stuff and was covered in rope burns and welts. But otherwise I trust the system. My biggest issue coming away from this is going to be avoiding LJ (and you apparently) on my image rehab tour where I go around kissing puppies and babies and volunteering at the battered women shelter to show that I'm a good person and care about the plight of women.

Which for the record I very rarely give two shits about and if I did I would be volunteering there now not in a hypothetical future where I accidentally compared Dolf to a snake for being able to swallow my little friend whole and she got offended. :D

Honestly GB, where do we dredge these guys up?

Not that I would do it in the first place but cold hard math tells you that you shouldn't.

If your chances (for the sake or easy math) of getting convicted of rape were 50% and your chances of getting convicted for murder are the same unless you live on a planet where the murder chargers eliminate the rape ones your chances of being convincted for one or the other jumps up to 75%. In addition you have a 25% chance of getting convicted for both. This does nothing to eliminate your original fifty percent chance. So basically what your asking is if you end up in a game of Russian Roulette should you take two shots instead of one if you get to shoot the prick who invited you to the game to get a second shot.

Math tells us you shouldn't.

It is unlikely that you would be found guilty for only the rape. If the only evidence against you is the testimony of your accuser, and she dies from a car accident before the trial, your chances of getting convicted for rape would be tiny. The 40 year sentence if found guilty for the murder assumes you were also thought to have committed the rape (whether you were explicitly convicted for that crime or not).

What if this isn't stupidity, but an elaborate scheme to get caught, sent to prison, and then be raped by ne'er-do-wells?

However there must be easier, and safer ways to enjoy such activity without anyone throwing around false accusations and being murdered.

Perhaps a visit to a local rest stop, or a glory hole?

It is unlikely that you would be found guilty for only the rape. If the only evidence against you is the testimony of your accuser, and she dies from a car accident before the trial, your chances of getting convicted for rape would be tiny. The 40 year sentence if found guilty for the murder assumes you were also thought to have committed the rape (whether you were explicitly convicted for that crime or not).

While that's not true IRL since they would probably already have sworn testimony from her and in the event that she's dead it would be used instead of calling her to the stand, along with how bad her being dead now makes you look.

In your magical universe maybe if you had a 100% foolproof plan for murdering her could be viable but you've twisted the parameters pretty heavily here. To the point of absurdity. What if the Purge were real and for twelve hours you could make that horriid girl learn what it would be like if you had raped her!:(

Then the dog has to worry about more than being raped.

sjvjO.gif

Since drunk sex is legally rape I don't honestly know any adults who've never engaged in rape or been raped. All those times when you wake up roll over have no clue how the woman in your bed got there, check her out decide she's hot as fuck and you're proud of drunk you for scoring her. Guess what? You were still fucking raped, you just decided after the fact that you were perfectly okay with it and would have consented had you been in a position to do so.

As far as I know, in all 50 states, it is only rape if someone is so drunk that he/she is physically incapacitated. It is not rape merely because someone's judgment was impaired. Campus codes are often more strict.

While that's not true IRL since they would probably already have sworn testimony from her and in the event that she's dead it would be used instead of calling her to the stand, along with how bad her being dead now makes you look.

In your magical universe maybe if you had a 100% foolproof plan for murdering her could be viable but you've twisted the parameters pretty heavily here. To the point of absurdity. What if the Purge were real and for twelve hours you could make that horriid girl learn what it would be like if you had raped her!:(

Seems like a guy smart enough to plan and execute a foolproof murder ought to be smart enough to think up an alibi on the rape charge without having to resort to homicide.

As far as I know, in all 50 states, it is only rape if someone is so drunk that he/she is physically incapacitated. It is not rape merely because someone's judgment was impaired. Campus codes are often more strict.

You don't know very far.

it's always good to research how much you'll be able to get away with.

The Purge?

Recorded depositions are not nearly as powerful because the defendant has lost the right to confront his accuser. If it didn't matter whether witnesses were still alive, we wouldn't need the witness protection program.

The plan would be to make it look like an accident. I won't go into details about the plan just in case I ever need to put it into action. ;)

No, because I believe the judicial system would clear me of the false charge :D

Seems like a guy smart enough to plan and execute a foolproof murder ought to be smart enough to think up an alibi on the rape charge without having to resort to homicide.

It would be too late for that if you were honest with the police when they initially interviewed you.

Back