Israeli Terrorists at it Again!

Touching story....

News of the recent escape of a Jewish family from Syria to Israel was cleared for publication Thursday.

The mixed Jewish-Muslim family fled the battlefields of Syria a few weeks ago, with two family members leading the way and the rest following later on. They made their way through several dangerous road blocks manned by Assad's Syrian military and various militias of the opposition. Eventually they managed to leave Syria and fly to Israel.

Once a flourishing community of thousands, the remaining Jewish population in Syria numbers around 20, all of whom live in Damascus. Though they are allowed leave the country, they have seemingly decided to ride out the conflict.

The rescue operation was facilitated by Moti Kahana, an Israeli-American businessman who has been involved in recent years in humanitarian efforts for Syrian refugees.

In the course of his humanitarian activity he fostered connections with leaders of the Syrian opposition, and enlisted their help to get the Jewish family out of the country.
 
Arab+teen+killed+in+Jerusalem+second+pic+020714.jpg

Well the THUG looks like a FAG.....one less PALI, one less FAG to deal with, millions to go



I bet NIGGER POOP is having multiple or gaz umz screamind

DA JEWS KILLED A PALI

Opps

'Honor killing': Arab teen in Jerusalem murdered by family because he was gay?




I can't confirm this yet, but we've already seen stories in the mainstream media that claim that the Arab teen who was killed in the Jerusalem Forest overnight may have been murdered by family members. What the mainstream media is not telling you (as those who read Hebrew can see from the story above), is that the teen may have been the victim of an honor killing because he was gay.

There's also another version of the story, which is only slightly different.



In any event, this murder was not carried out by a Jew. But why let that ruin a good excuse for a riot?

'They can't help it: Lying is part of their nature'


The title of this post is the next excuse that the 'international community' will give for the latest story involving the family of 16-year old 'Palestinian' Mohammed Abu Khadr. It seems that the family lied to police about a younger son being 'kidnapped' the same day. Here's a report from Israel's Channel 2 (in Hebrew but an English language summary will follow).





In a little-noticed report on Channel Two Wednesday night, analyst and reporter Moshe Nussbaum presented information which could upend the police inquiry into the murder of Muhammad Abu Khadr, the Beit Hanina youth whose burned body was found in the Jerusalem Forest early Wednesday.

In the report, Nussbaum cites contradictory statements by the youth's parents, who both told police different stories about another attempted kidnapping – that of Muhammad's nine year old brother – that may or may not have taken place.

Speaking on Israel Radio Thursday, Mohammed's father said he had called police at about 4 a.m. Wednesday to tell them that his son was being kidnapped, and said that they could trace his cellphone, which was still active. Police have not commented on the content of the call Mohammed's father said he made.

However, Nussbaum said, police were quite definitive that another call the family made to police on Tuesday turned out not to be the emergency the Abu Khadrs claimed it was. On Tuesday, police said, the mother called police to say that “settlers” had tried to kidnap her younger son. She said that individuals had stopped a car in front of her house where she was sitting with her son, and that they tried to grab him. She managed to hold onto him, she said, and they left, at which point she called police.

Officers arrived a few minutes later to take her statement, in which she said “settlers” had tried to kidnap her son, but could give no details. However, a few minutes later the father arrived, and he disputed his wife, saying that it was Arabs who tried to kidnap the son.

Police asked the father if he was positive regarding the identity of the would-be kidnappers, and he said he was. When they asked him to file a police complaint, he said he would, but that he would come down to the police station later on to do so in order to be able to comfort his son. He never showed up, police said, who contacted him several times asking him to file the complaint – but to no avail.

When asked on Israel Radio as to the identity of the kidnappers, Mohammed's father said he did not know – but that it should be an easy matter for police to figure it out, because their images were captured on video by one of the many security cameras in the area.

“All they have to do is put the pictures on TV and I am sure someone will identify them,” he said.


But of course, the 'international community' will forgive this, because the 'Palestinians' cannot help but lie. Morally obtuse.
 
and peace, lets not forget peace. A chance to feed their Families, maybe an education....better their lives, etc. But....

Golda summed it up best: This won't end until they love their children more than they hate us...

:(
 
In your opinion, what would it take for peace between Israel and Palestinians?

Be honest... if you can

Both sides would need to put aside their longstanding deeply-ingrained habit of playin' the victim.

Israel routinely uses the "but...but...the Holocaust" excuse to justify their boorish behavior and routinely unilaterally abrogate international treaties.

The Palestinians counter with "but...but...1967" as an excuse to lob mortar shells at their Israeli oppressors.

Both sides need to start acting like adults.

This will not happen as long as the Likkud party wields power in Israel. The Likkud party fosters an environment of fear and resentment towards threats both real and imagined.
 
I just don't understand it.

(Talk to me before I start posting youtube videos of stuff.)

During the Cold War, it was understandable. But, really, with the USSR gone, the bloated US military makes no sense.

"Global reach"??

That's the goal? That was the idea of Nazi Germany. It didn't end well.

Jefferson, Franklin, Washington, Adams, Madison... none of these men ever envisioned that the United States would become a country whose military was 50% of that of the entire world. That's obscene.

Ingenuity is great, invention is great... but to employ it in this way makes us all monsters.
 
Both sides would need to put aside their longstanding deeply-ingrained habit of playin' the victim.

Israel routinely uses the "but...but...the Holocaust" excuse to justify their boorish behavior and routinely unilaterally abrogate international treaties.

The Palestinians counter with "but...but...1967" as an excuse to lob mortar shells at their Israeli oppressors.

Both sides need to start acting like adults.

This will not happen as long as the Likkud party wields power in Israel. The Likkud party fosters an environment of fear and resentment towards threats both real and imagined.

yeah well, NIGGER POOPSOUTH

the Pali territory had the highest GDP in the ME in the late 1990s, and they started terror attacks again.....Im sure you forgot



The Jews left Gaza, the RICH FUCL Jews of US actually BOUGHT all the greenshouses etc and GAVE em to the Palis

They burned em THAT day and fired rockets

Yeah,

Peace= KILL ALL MUSLIMS

Starting with the Caliph, Hussein Obama
 
fuck Obama and Kerry

may they BURY their children and grandchildren

Compare the reactions




It took nearly three weeks for President Hussein Obama to give a milquetoast reaction to the kidnapping of Eyal Yifrach, Gilad Shaar and Naftali Frenkel, and by then we knew that the boys had been murdered. Obama was blasted for his silence from every possible corner. It also took US Secretary of State John FN Kerry days to react.

Compare that with the swift reactions to the apparent murder of a 'Palestinian' teen on Wednesday - probably by fellow 'Palestinians.' But don't tell Obama-Kerry - they're too busy blaming the Jooos.

If anyone wants to argue that this is not evidence of the Obama administration's hostility toward Israel and the Jewish people, we're waiting to hear from you.
 
I am waiting for Obama to make the statement "If I had a son, he would look like Mohammad".
 
Agreed!

No matter what side of an argument one is on, why would anyone wish harm ( or death) to children? That is just sad.

You have zero room to talk. You've routinely prayed for pain and suffering on poor people, wanting them to pay more in insurance and health care so that your premiums are lower, and your family vacations to Disney World are not adversely financially affected.

I simply pray to almighty God that the pain and suffering endured by these families is righteously returned threefold upon your children and stepchildren, so that you may experience some of the hardship and heartache you wish on others. Naturally, you popped an aneuryism, because deep down you realize how much pain you wish upon others.
 
You have zero room to talk. You've routinely prayed for pain and suffering on poor people, wanting them to pay more in insurance and health care so that your premiums are lower, and your family vacations to Disney World are not adversely financially affected.

I simply pray to almighty God that the pain and suffering endured by these families is righteously returned threefold upon your children and stepchildren, so that you may experience some of the hardship and heartache you wish on others. Naturally, you popped an aneuryism, because deep down you realize how much pain you wish upon others.

You gotta stop doing this.....karma is a bitch man
 
Back
Top