An evening at Ishes's place.

It makes the grass grow green.

I posted that I retired early and according to him I've been "chronically' unemployed for a decade.:rolleyes:

You notice how the cowardly troll uses Ish's cancer against him now too. Pathetic. I suspect his enemies will be referring back to the content of this thread as they lash out against his ideas and posts. I'm also quite sure he's calculated the spongy impact of their whiffle weapons before submitting this thread. Since I've been here he's always been three steps ahead of them anyway.:)

I've noticed it, twice in the same thread.

IMO, The guy is a disgusting liar as well as a rabid racist.

You only use the term racist when it doesn't involve your peer group. I've noticed that with you and Eyers.

Have you taken a look at the writings of the OP regarding Muslims and immigrants?

Or certain posters' constant use of racial slurs on here?

Nope!

You're such a whiny little bitch, even for a beta male. You and your kind dish it out all day, but you get a case of the vapors when someone throws your own techniques back at you.

Man starts a public interest thread and the most uninteresting posters, those most interested in shutting it down show up. The Punk Posse:

Disgusting

Skiddles (Nipples)

NowisthetimeforBullshit85

RubDownSow

Audrey

so right on....

You're such a whiny little bitch, even for a beta male. You and your kind dish it out all day, but you get a case of the vapors when someone throws your own techniques back at you.

Honestly, I have never in my life came upon a place where old men have a case of the bitchassness genes!

They dish out their vitriol towards the President, towards various groups of people and then wonder why it comes back twice as hard back at them.

Sensitive mofos!

They get surprised when they are labeled bitter old bigots! Well then, stop saying inane jackass hateful things!

And they say only women are catty!

You only use the term racist when it doesn't involve your peer group. I've noticed that with you and Eyers.

Have you taken a look at the writings of the OP regarding Muslims and immigrants?

Or certain posters' constant use of racial slurs on here?

Nope!

You mean like Rob using the word kike in this thread?

Or the times he's referred to A_J's kid as a gook?

You mean those kind of racial slurs?

Old man, these "public domain" photos were my kids single public facebook photos, and the obsessive compulsive kike Miles pointed his "bro" Karen to them. And then they magically appeared here.

So take your "public domain" rationale, shine it up really good, turn it sideways and stick it in your cancer-ridden prostate.

Interesting you saved the Miles/Karen interchange, in additin to the Miles/RDS poll, but never saved the actual proof that miles posted pics of your kids.

The thread is like anytown USA. Everything was going good until
the liberals moved in.

Honestly, I have never in my life came upon a place where old men have a case of the bitchassness genes!

They dish out their vitriol towards the President, towards various groups of people and then wonder why it comes back twice as hard back at them.

Sensitive mofos!

They get surprised when they are labeled bitter old bigots! Well then, stop saying inane jackass hateful things!

And they say only women are catty!

They've been here a long time, they got comfy.

Noone uses your technique of wishing mayhem and a horrible death on other members families.

Interesting you saved the Miles/Karen interchange, in additin to the Miles/RDS poll, but never saved the actual proof that miles posted pics of your kids.

Isn't it great how that works out? Your bros post personal information on their opponents here, we complain, Laurel removes it and you guys then have "plausible deniability" that it ever existed in the first place.

Ask Miles sometime why he's on his "final warning" from Laurel. One more offense and he's perma-banned, his 37,000+ posts notwithstanding. It seems there are limits of patience even with the kitty mama.

I'm not interested in sharing my kids personal info with you, your fascination with my kids...err, I mean "proof"... notwithstanding.

Rob's technique is quite unique to him, but it is his fashion to ascribe it to his enemies, as he does with most of his perverted ideas and beliefs.

Im convinced he told the Germans where Anne Frank was hiding....

Rob's technique is quite unique to him, but it is his fashion to ascribe it to his enemies, as he does with most of his perverted ideas and beliefs.

Busybody wished my ex would get raped and murdered.

Ish posted my real name on here.

The difference between us is I don't make excuses or ignore just because they have same political beliefs as I do.

Zipbigot and me

You mean like Rob using the word kike in this thread?

Or the times he's referred to A_J's kid as a gook?

You mean those kind of racial slurs?

For those that came in late, a few years back I pointed out the inherent hypocrisy in AJ claiming it was okay for him to call LT a "nigger" but he (AJ) screamed for his fainting couch if someone referred to his pretend "daughter" as a gook (he purchased her on the Asian reject market after he was judged unfit to adopt American children).

A few years later, the Zipbigot was lecturing us how Israel could do no wrong. We had a lengthy exchange where Zip swore to Yahweh that Israelis NEVAR did the stuff he accused Palestinians of doing, and if you disagreed with him you were a filthy Palestinian supporter.

Well, I live for challenges like that.

• I showed him that Israel's IDF used Palestinian kids as human shields.
  • Zip said that was unpossible, and (moving the bar), claimed the news account was not legitimate.
  • I gave him a "legitimate" account of the atrocity (i.e. Israeli newspaper).
  • Moving the bar, Zip said no one was never found guilty of such a crime.
  • I gave him a link to the Israeli court decision that found the IDF guilty.
  • Moving the bar, Zip then said it was a one-time only occurence.
  • I gave him a link to a SECOND Israeli IDF case of using kids as shields.
  • At this point something wonderful happened. People started razzing Zip and telling him to give it a rest.
  • Well, hell hath no fury like a neurotic Jew scorned. A real man would've admitted defeat, but Zipbigot is not a real man.
  • He spluttered and raged and declared victory, because....because....well, I called AJ's kid a gook! And that's the evidence that Rob is a racist AND an Anti-Semite for disagreeing with him.
  • And we all laughed at Zipbigot.
  • Now, I have a firm policy that any Jew who hides behind the "Anti-Semite if you disagree with me" shield is designated a "kike". I disagree with a great many "Israel Uber Alles" on this board, but only two have earned the kike sobriquet: Miles and Zipbigot.

That's the story.

Now, if history is any guide, the Zipbigot with now screech and scream and demand links documenting the above exchange. I've given you folks the reader's digest version, this played out over several months with the obsessive neurotic Jew Zipbigot following me around at every opportunity, bringing this up constantly. He's a big fan of "unlimited do-overs" and I'm quite certain that if we fight this battle all over again, he'll again declare "victory".....even though we both know different.

You can choose to believe me, or not. It makes no difference to me.

Playing the victims is what AJ ("Rob is a racist!"), Zipbigot ("Rob is an anti-Semite!" and kbate ("Rob is a homophobe!") do best. They certainly can't debate very well.

#Zipbigot
#LegHumping

Last edited:
Back