Daughter Apprenticed in the Tailor Shop

For the accidental incest TP, I want three generations of men (father, brother, son) ... but hey, no pressure, OK.

Ah. The bar has been raised!
Hypoxia, you're on...
Trivial.

[yawn]

Well, three generations must include Grandpa; blin only mentioned two gens.

So grandpa George (56), his son Elroy (37), and Elroy's son Digger (18), have just come into the big farm shower after tilling the fields and husbanding the animals. They've hit the Wild Turkey a bit before they hit the shower, so nobody feels any pain. They lather up, joking and jesting. The jokes turn raunchy; each jacks themself up to stiffness so they can measure who has the longest cock. Elroy drops his soap and bends over to retrieve the bar. (See where this is going?) George stands facing Elroy. Digger, standing behind Elroy, jokingly moves forward to slap his dad's ass -- but he slips on the soapy floor and slides forward. His stiff, lathered penis slides easily into Elroy's anus. Both slide forward. Elroy opens his mouth in surprise... just in time to push into Goerge's groin and swallow his cock. Now Elroy is spit-roasted.

Of course, that's not TP. Umm, last time I looked, most men don't have three sexually available orifices, not unless they're a hollowed-out abdominal lacuna or an empty eye socket or something. ([Please do not link stories that Lit rejects. Thanks!]) The furthest most human males can go is DP. That's what Elroy gets.

For AI (accidental incest) MMM daisychain fun, all three are facing the same way. Both George and Elroy drop their soaps and bend for retrieval. Digger slides into Elroy's ass as per the above accident. Elroy stands, startled, and the joined father-son pair slide forward. Guess where Elroy's mighty member comes to rest? That's right, deep inside George's wide old rectum. Hilarity ensues. (Rectum? I barely TOUCHED'em!)

Alternative AI-MMM daisychain: You'll have to beg and bribe me for THAT solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trivial.

[yawn]

Well, three generations must include Grandpa; blin only mentioned two gens.

So grandpa George (56), his son Elroy (37), and Elroy's son Digger (18), have just come into the big farm shower after tilling the fields and husbanding the animals. They've hit the Wild Turkey a bit before they hit the shower, so nobody feels any pain. They lather up, joking and jesting. The jokes turn raunchy; each jacks themself up to stiffness so they can measure who has the longest cock. Elroy drops his soap and bends over to retrieve the bar. (See where this is going?) George stands facing Elroy. Digger, standing behind Elroy, jokingly moves forward to slap his dad's ass -- but he slips on the soapy floor and slides forward. His stiff, lathered penis slides easily into Elroy's anus. Both slide forward. Elroy opens his mouth in surprise... just in time to push into Goerge's groin and swallow his cock. Now Elroy is spit-roasted.

Of course, that's not TP. Umm, last time I looked, most men don't have three sexually available orifices, not unless they're a hollowed-out abdominal lacuna or an empty eye socket or something. ([Link removed.]) The furthest most human males can go is DP. That's what Elroy gets.

For AI (accidental incest) MMM daisychain fun, all three are facing the same way. Both George and Elroy drop their soaps and bend for retrieval. Digger slides into Elroy's ass as per the above accident. Elroy stands, startled, and the joined father-son pair slide forward. Guess where Elroy's mighty member comes to rest? That's right, deep inside George's wide old rectum. Hilarity ensues. (Rectum? I barely TOUCHED'em!)

Alternative AI-MMM daisychain: You'll have to beg and bribe me for THAT solution.

Sorry, not making myself clear. I was after a plausible FMMM accidental incest TP involving a woman, her son, her brother and her father. And she can't be wearing a gimp mask (hey, my spell check accepted 'gimp'. I can't be certain but I think that's the first time I've written it).

For extra credit, her husband should be watching while getting an accidental ( ah, fuck it, it can be deliberate) bj from the girls mother, but he has to withdraw and blow over his wife's face.

Actually, belay that. I don't want to read it after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not making myself clear. I was after a plausible FMMM accidental incest TP involving a woman, her son, her brother and her father. And she can't be wearing a gimp mask (hey, my spell check accepted 'gimp'. I can't be certain but I think that's the first time I've written it).

For extra credit, her husband should be watching while getting an accidental ( ah, fuck it, it can be deliberate) bj from the girls mother, but he has to withdraw and blow over his wife's face.

Awwww...you're no fun. :(

A crowd of a couple hundred (including the family) are drunk and horny and naked and lost in a pitch-black cave echoing with a loud waterfall (drowns out voices). People wander aimlessly, lost, hopeless, until they encounter someone to hold. The family happens to come together, then cum together. Blame the fickle finger of fate.

Sorry, it's pitch black; nobody can watch anything. I'll miss the extra points.

Good. I don't want to write it. Well, maybe as a satire... :cool:

You'll never write it, Hypoxia. The space-time continuum will devolve through worm-holes and you'll be trapped in a Manian loop of ever recursive thoughts until your brain implodes.

Just sayin'...

A crowd of a couple hundred (including the family) are drunk and horny and naked and lost in a pitch-black cave echoing with a loud waterfall (drowns out voices). People wander aimlessly, lost, hopeless, until they encounter someone to hold. The family happens to come together, then cum together. Blame the fickle finger of fate.

Sorry, it's pitch black; nobody can watch anything. I'll miss the extra points.

Good. I don't want to write it. Well, maybe as a satire... :cool:

We're not worthy, we're not worthy. *bows*

You'll never write it, Hypoxia. The space-time continuum will devolve through worm-holes and you'll be trapped in a Manian loop of ever recursive thoughts until your brain implodes.
Too late. Brain already imploded. You're catching the fallout.

Manian loop?

OK, different cast of characters (we're not in the tailor's shop any more, Toto).

We're at a sex party with chemical additives flowing. Two guys (naked, of course -- everybody's naked here) have their crotches scissored together, jerking-off each other. A fair damsel (tanked to the gills and lubed to the max) staggers by and tries to step over them. Her feet slip on the nectar-slick floor; she does a split as she descends... right onto their long, stiff cocks. INADVERTENT DOUBLE-P! A moment later, a guy stumbles over, tangles his feet while also trying to step over the joining... and his cock slides into her mouth. ACCIDENTAL TRIPLE PENETRATION!

You may applaud now. [/me buffs nails on lapel]

Extra credit: One or more of the guys happen to be the girl's brother(s). Extra-extra credit: they're twins or triplets. Yet more credit: another (male) relative staggers over, stands behind the standing BJ recipient, and impales his ass. And yet more: the sex party is at a family reunion. Et fucking cetera.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot one. Girl is DP'd on the floor with a cock in her mouth, said cock jiggling because its owner is being butt-fucked. Girl is uncomfortable. She reaches out for supports to lift herself off the twin dicks, but the only nearby protuberances are... stiff belonging to two guys standing one either side of her. So now she's encased in a penis pentagram, all orifices and both hands. Groovy!

ok, threadjacking is sorta not nice...but if you gotta threadjack, THIS is how to threadjack, people!!!!:heart:

So anyway ... About that tailor ...

#offtopic

actually, back on topic... after the space alien sex, he needs to clean the shop, get rid of all that greenish goop, hires a young lady to help...

actually, back on topic... after the space alien sex, he needs to clean the shop, get rid of all that greenish goop, hires a young lady to help...
But the young lady is actually Nell, the pirate's daughter, secretly scouting-out targets for her nefarious father's crew to pillage. Pillage and rape, aye, that's the ticket! But then the Kraken arises from the depths, and townsfolk are trampled and crushed in the panic. Meanwhile, back in the tailor shop, Nell pretends to be hard at work on the alien-goop cleanup, but she's strangely attracted to the queer-looking vinyl and leather clothes and devices she found in a storage closet. She's trying-on some of these playthings when the tailor's three horny nephews walk into the back of the shop. Hilarity ensues.

But the young lady is actually Nell, the pirate's daughter, secretly scouting-out targets for her nefarious father's crew to pillage. Pillage and rape, aye, that's the ticket! But then the Kraken arises from the depths, and townsfolk are trampled and crushed in the panic. Meanwhile, back in the tailor shop, Nell pretends to be hard at work on the alien-goop cleanup, but she's strangely attracted to the queer-looking vinyl and leather clothes and devices she found in a storage closet. She's trying-on some of these playthings when the tailor's three horny nephews walk into the back of the shop. Hilarity ensues.

as long as Johnny Depp doesn't star in the movie version...

as long as Johnny Depp doesn't star in the movie version...
He could have a 'character' bit role, maybe as one of the nephews. His scenery-chewing tendencies would be tightly controlled, especially since his body reacts oddly and ambiguously when exposed to the alien goop. He becomes an involuntary shapeshifter, morphing from form to form, mostly humanoid. At some points he has a double cock and can DP Nell all by himself. At other points he becomes an anthropomorphic octopod -- TENTACLE PR0N! At other points be becomes a little French poodle, hopping around and barking from the sidelines as everybody else fucks. (No bestiality, not here... except maybe the octopod, but it's a SciFi mutant and so is allowable on LIT.) Meanwhile, the tailor decides to retire and move to Florida.

Back