I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, all you sexy 'older men' here is a challenge:

I am seated at a bar, sipping a fine French champagne. I am wearing a flowing, light dress with spaghetti straps, and my large breasts are clearly visible as I am unable to wear a bra. I am wearing six inch heels and have a wedding ring on my left hand.

You walk into the bar and see me.

What is the next move???????

I am seated at a bar, sipping a fine French champagne. I am wearing a flowing, light dress with spaghetti straps, and my large breasts are clearly visible as I am unable to wear a bra. I am wearing six inch heels and have a wedding ring on my left hand.

"My dear! It's criminal for a beautiful young lady to be drinking a fine champagne alone"

Hey MP - never got an answer to the PM I sent you.

While I might engage you in conversation, a ring means "hands off". Nothing wrong with being courteous and friendly to a woman, but I don't cheat (even though technically, it isn't me cheating)

BrettJ in Canada

Hello

I am 50, and have a submissive daddies girl, 24 years old, who only likes older men.
After I divorced at age 44, I exclusively dated women in their early to mid twenties. I enjoy the mentoring aspect of the older man, younger women relationship. She enjoys my patience, often commenting that I am never in a hurry.
We both enjoy the looks we get and outright (nosey?) questions from people when we are out and about. She notices it much more than I do, probably because I don't give a fuck what other people think :)

Hi can I keep you safe till your husband arrives ? , dressed like that , it's the least I could do...

This older gent is in creative mode while (semi) enjoying the company of a younger lady friend. She is working and I don't want her in trouble, but we have chatted briefly.

BrettJ in Canada

Oh, the never ending question...what's more fun? Older or younger? I guess whoever knows the ropes more, eh? However I am trending toward the older ones!

If you don't throw sex into the mix at first, I think it's whoever has the best heart, the most respect and the willingness to be there for their other person. Everything else will come together in due time if you have the other things.

BrettJ in Canada

yes

If you don't throw sex into the mix at first, I think it's whoever has the best heart, the most respect and the willingness to be there for their other person. Everything else will come together in due time if you have the other things.

BrettJ in Canada

Amen, Brett.

Oh, the never ending question...what's more fun? Older or younger? I guess whoever knows the ropes more, eh? However I am trending toward the older ones!

I'm starting to get addicted to visiting this thread! You ladies seem quite lovely!

I knew about 85% of what I know now when I was in my mid-20's. It was the simple fact that the women I met at that time were too self-centered to know it. Or were looking for "Prince Charming" with megabucks. I've never had illusions about myself. I don't want to attract the best-looking girl, I want to attract the girl that looks best to me.

I often wondered what went through the minds of these women. I would think "Okay, I think you're attractive, but you aren't perfect. The guys you are looking for are looking for women equally hot and baby, you aren't that."

Just a bit of the old bitterness seeping out. A few of the younger women I have dated have had more common sense. No perfection, but at least they were fun to be with.

BrettJ in Canada

"My dear! It's criminal for a beautiful young lady to be drinking a fine champagne alone"

Gregy70 - LOL, Maybe I like it that way at the beginning on a night on the hunt!!

Hey MP - never got an answer to the PM I sent you.

While I might engage you in conversation, a ring means "hands off". Nothing wrong with being courteous and friendly to a woman, but I don't cheat (even though technically, it isn't me cheating)

BrettJ in Canada

OOoooh.....I find a wedding ring can be quite the challenge - call me nasty!!!

Hi can I keep you safe till your husband arrives ? , dressed like that , it's the least I could do...

Yes sir, you may!!!

If I know a couple has an open marriage, I am fine with it. It isn't cheating if the other person knows. But I can be very stubborn in that regard. Despite one part of me being quite free-spirited, there is another part of me that is quite conservative. I believe in marriage. I believe very much in honesty. As a person who has been cheated on and burned (to a crisp) I can hold off, despite the temptation of a lovely woman such as yourself.

I could not do to someone else what was done to me. Kinda came close once, but it was an odd situation. And long ago, so I don't worry about it now. I wasn't in the same state of mind.

BrettJ in Canada

I too love older men! It has been that way since my first sexual experience! From that day forward, the maturity and experience is a huge turn on to me! :D

This Dirty Old Man loves to be teased and pleased by younger woman. Hopefully a special young lady will soon capture me and have her way with me. :devil: I would love to hear about your experience with older men

:kiss::cattail::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back