The Circassian (closed)

For a variety of reasons the actions Katirah was doing felt much better than that of Tamzin. Tamzin's mouth was barely making contact with him and her tongue nearly non-existent. Her hand was still diffident, amd while the first time it felt good, after so many weeks it was becoming tiresome.

Scowling he looked down at Tamzin and asked, "Do you want to suck every cock in this inn until you gaim some proficiency at this?"

He felt both women stop their actions immediately. "I am not kidding Tamzin, your technique needs a lot of work. Or maybe your familiarization of having a cock in hand."

He reached down and caressed Katirah's face gently, "Katirah and Sophie have tried over and over to get you to perform. Maybe it is time for more drastic teaching methods."
 
Katirah looked at Tamzin her eyes help a pleading warning, "What have we told you? If you please your Master, he will more likely be kind and gentle. But when you anger or frustrate him..." Katirah huffed out a sigh, "You have no idea what pain and humiliation can be inflicted upon you. The Comte does not jest." She looked sad. "Perhaps Sophia and I have been too easy. I beg My Comte's pardon. I shall learn to be more harsh with her. What may I do to assist my Comte? Or would My Comte prefer to be alone with Tamzin."

Katirah well knew what the Comte was capable of when he was angry at her behavior. It had been a long time she she displeased him so badly. Now Tamzin would have to learn this hard lesson.
 
Marcel looked down at Tamzin, then nodded, once. "It is settled. You will learn tonight."

Grabbing her by the hair, Marcel began pulling Tamzin from the room and down the stairs to the common room. The room, smoke filled and dimly lit came to a silent hush as they saw the Comte in his nakedness, and who was behind him.

Pulling the young woman in front of him, Marcel said, "Line up men. This slut in training is going to suck each and every cock in this room until one of you says that it was the best blow job he has ever had."

A not so quiet cheer erupted from the gathered men. "Rules are: you are to cum on her head, face, tits, back, what ever you can hit from her kneeling position. She is not to be touched below the tits. Any hand, or cock, that touches her below the level of her tits will be separated from it's current owner."

He looked down at Tamzin and said, "If I were you, I would learn to love cock quickly. There are some unsavory ones out there."
 
Tamzin cried out over and over, "Sir, please! I will try harder. I will learn. Master, let me try again! Please!"

Tamzin's wails tore at Katirah. She hurried to dress pulling on a caftan and stepping into her slippers. She stood at the top of the stairs and looked down.

At first, she thought it was just a threat to bring Tamzin to heel, but as the Comte explained what the men were and were not allowed to do to the girl--there could be no mistake.

Katirah felt very much to blame both for not teaching Tamzin what she needed to know and for not being able to assuage the Comte's anger. She had a knot in her stomach and felt a bit ill. She walked farther down the stairs not sure if she wanted to witness this or not. She could always slip away to the servants' rooms in the back of the inn where Sophia was staying until her time of the month was past.

Tamzin wrapped her arms around the Comte's legs. "Please Master, please let me try again. I will please you this time. I will." She reached up to stroke his cock with shaking hands.

Meanwhile the men were jostling for position. A few who were not the Comte's men began fighting to get closer to the front but were quickly put down by his soldiers. A brawl would mean none would have any fun. The Comte did not tolerate chaos.

Someone began taking bets on how many cocks Tamzin could handle before she passed out, who could squirt the most cum, who would come quickest, and take longest.

A sergeant pulled rank to get to the head of the line. A man farther back yelled, "That's it, start 'er out with something small and work 'er up to a my whopper." The tavern erupted with laughter and jeers again.

"Just remember," another called out. "Even if it feels good, don't say so--not till every last one of us gets a go at her."

"Seein' as how she's in training, I expect this'll be the worst blowjob I've ever gotten."

"Hah. Any blowjob's better'n none. Besides free is free. You want a great blowjob, you have to pay for it."

"Are you offering?" More jeers and laughter.

Tamzin was still clutching at the Comte and crying, kissing his feet, his legs, his cock.
 
Marcel looked dowm at Tamzin and said, "You should have shown this much enthusiasm for my cock a moment or two ago."

He looked at the nascent line and barked out, "Orderly line, else I will put an end to this!"

He looked back down to Tamzin, "If I were you, I would uae my mouth just enough to keep them slick enough your hands can finish them. You will want to use your tongue for additional, periodic stimulation. "

He extricated his leg from Tamzin's arms and said, "The sooner you start the sooner you finish."

He looked at Katirah and said, "Get me something to wear."

Pulling up a chair Marcel gave a simple wave and uttered, "Begin."
 
The Comte looked at the nascent line and barked out, "Orderly line, else I will put an end to this!"

The men immediately quieted and made a queue.

Pulling up a chair Marcel gave a simple wave and uttered, "Begin."

Tamzin tried to stop sobbing as she brushed away her tears with the back of her hands. She knelt on the well-worn floor of the inn and looked up forlornly at the sargeant who was first in line. He already had his naked cock in his hand. "C'mon, girl. Show me what you've got."

Katirah returned with the Comte's long robe and soft shoes. She placed the shoes on the floor by his feet and held his robe for him. She tried not to pay attention to Tamzin's ordeal.

"Faster, girl." The sergeant urged. "Nearly there." He held the back of her head and pushed then let go as he came. She choked. His cum gushed from her mouth. A few more spurts came out onto her face and hair.

Katirah found a pitcher of ale at a nearby table and poured two tankards. She gave one to the Comte hoping to sooth his temper. She gave the other to Tamzin. She would need to drink and keep her mouth wet. Katirah barely looked at the girl. She couldn't bear it. She went back and sat at the Comte's feet. She leaned against his leg and closed her eyes occupying her thoughts with translating a song trying not to remember the times she had pushed him to extremes.
 
Marcel watched as Tamzin gagged and choked her way through the first blow job spewing the sergeant's semen out. "Clearly you have much to remember Tamzin."

As the second man cane up, Marcek glanced at him and said, "Cum on her face, not in her mouth."

He laid a hand on Katirah and asked, "Abandoning her to her own misery? No lessons for her?"
 
Katirah looked up at the Comte. "A thousand pardons. I did not think the Comte wished me to interfere."

She gave her attention to Tamzin. "Drink. Keep your mouth wet. Use lots of saliva. Circle your fingers around the base of his cock." Louder, she said, "Do what I tell you."

Tamzin wiped her face and drank. She looked forlornly at Katirah who had set her face into stern lines.

"Take hold of his cock and use your hand. It saves your mouth from doing as much work. Then use your tongue on the head. Suck it." Katirah could feel the man looking at her. She glanced at him and then away. "Tamzin, look into his eyes. Men enjoy the connection. Make him think he is the only man in your universe. Use your hand. Faster."

The man grunted, pulled out of Tamzin's mouth and sprayed on her face. Katirah realized he was looking at her again and not Tamzin. Men always want the one they can't have, she thought.

She talked Tamzin through the next two men. They also seemed to like having their cock sucked by one woman while another told her what to do.

She looked up at the Comte. "Do you see an improvement?"
 
Marcel looked down at Katirah and answered, "Amore, she is not nearly ready. Even now, after the third cock in her mouth tonight she is too timid about what she is doing."

He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair, and tugged gently on it. "She does not approach it with passion, faked or real."

Marcel leaned over and kissed Katirah gently on her lips, his tongue flitting across her lips.

He looked at Tamzin and back down, "If you know another way to reach her, tell me and I will listen."
 
Katirah sighed as she returned the Comte's kiss letting her hand slide up his thigh on the outside of his robe. She broke the kiss, "With the Comte's permission ... I think I have an idea."

She went to Tamzin and sat behind the girl. She gestured the next man forward. He grinned down at the two of them and licked his lips. "I am not here for you." She scolded.

Katirah leaned against Tamzin so she could whisper in her ear. "My dear, you must do a better job of this. We have been too gentle with you. I have been too gentle with you." She nodded at the man. "Begin." She poked Tamzin.

Tamzin took the man's cock in her hand and began licking it before taking it in her mouth.

"In the harem I learned many ways to cause pain without leaving a mark? --Suck the cock as you pull your head back. There are many things that can be done to you and still let you remain a virgin. Believe me, things can be much worse for you. The Comte can be very cruel. This is but a small taste." She spoke in a low sensuous voice letting her breath tease Tamzin's ear. "I have seen the Comte cut off a man's fingers just for touching me. He made me walk naked with the slaves in the caravan until my feet bled and the sun baked my skin. --Suck him as if you like it. Suck him as if you care for him. If you do not learn what we need you to learn, you are of no use to us ... and are, therefore, expendable. Remember that."

Katirah reached for the man's hand and put it on Tamzin's small breast. He kneaded the flesh then tweaked the nipple until Tamzin moaned aorund his cock. "Better." He said.

Katirah slid her hand down Tamzin's body to find her cleft. She found Tamzin's clit and teased it making Tamzin wriggle and moan.

"Much better." The man grunted. He grabbed a handful of Tamzin's hair to make her set a faster pace.

Katirah kept teasing Tamzin's clit. At least it made the girl wriggle and moan while she sucked the man's cock. It made her seem like she was enjoying it more.
 
Marcel watched closely as Katirah runbed on Tamzin's clit while Tamzin sucked on Jorge's cock. It was clear that Katirah's efforts were paying off. Jorge's eyes rolled up into his head and a strady moan was escaping hos lips along with involuntary hip flexes, trying to drive his cock deeper into the young woman's throat.

With a gasp and a loud pop Jorge pulled his cock out of Tamzin's mouth and sprayed his jism onto her face. It was quite a voluminous spray seemingly never to end as he spalshed against her forehead, nose, cheeks and tits.

Marcel stood as Jorge's cock began to lose it's vigor. "Katirah, take her upstairs and clean her up. It is time to test her."

As they stood he looked at Tamzin, "Fail this time and I will make you the fucktoy for the entire caravan."

As the two women went upstairs he walked over to the innkeeper and said, "If she is not back down here in thirty minutes hire enough whores to suck each man off, I will pay the bill."

The innkeeper nodded replying, "Of course, sir, but there are only four whores in town. They will expect a premium for so many cocks to suck."

Marcel grinned and replied, "Of that I am sure, along with a finders fee."

He strode up the stairs and saw Henri at the top of stairs. "Say it," Marcel half ordered.

"You are playing a dangerous game, Marcel." Henri rocked left and right on his feet. "If you send her back they are not likely to let her go purity in tact."

Marcel scoffed, "If she cannot suck a cock her purity os worthless. The plan requires her to be a highly trained, virginal, sex goddess."

He looked down the stairs and then back to Henri, "We are running out of time. If this plan fails I need time to concoct another plan, or learn to let her go."
 
Katirah helped Tamzin to stand and led her back up the stairs. "When the Comte returns he will expect you to suck his cock, and do it well. Do it as if you enjoy it. Do it as if your life depends on it--because it does. The Comte does not make idle threats."

Tamzin sat on a cushion while Katirah poured water into a bowl and brought it to her with a cloth. She wiped the cum from the girl's face. "The Comte can be kind and gentle. But he can also be cruel. He does not care about you. He cares about me. You are being trained for a lord higher and more powerful than the Comte. If you learn your lessons, you will have that lord wrapped around your finger. If you do not, the Comte will cast you out long before we reach France. You will be nothing but a whore, a comfort woman for the Comte's men--that is, if he even lets you live."

She swabbed the girl's breasts. "Please, Tamzin." She handed her a towel to dry herself.

She kissed the girl's lips and brushed her thumb over her nipple until it hardened. "You know what pleasure can be had from hands and mouth. Sophia and I have shown you. Lovers give and return that pleasure. When you suck the Comte, finger yourself if that will help you. Men enjoy thinking you are aroused when you have their cock in your mouth. You do not have to like it. In fact, the better you are at it, the faster they come and the sooner you are done." She took her by the shoulders and shook her. "Do you understand me, you stupid girl?"

"Yes," Tamzin nodded. "I promise, I will please the Comte this time."

"You had better." Katirah stood and began pacing the room. "And do not cry.


*****​


"Let her go?" Henri shook his head. "Marcel, my friend, you were doomed from the moment you saw her." He clapped him on the shoulder. "I hope your plan works. For all our sakes."
 
Marcel turned to leave then looked back at Henri, "Find Sophie amd have her come to the room. I have an idea. "

He waited by the door for Sophie to arrive and said, "When he enter I want you to lay down, face up. I will have Tamzin sit on your fave so that you may pleasure her with your tongue while she services my cock with her mouth."

Seeing the glimmer of understanding in her eyes, Marcel walked into the chamber and shucked off his robe, tossing it casually to the side. Seeing Tamzin sitting on a pillow he said, "Raise up onto your knees."

As Tamzin obeyed, Sophie slid beneath the younger woman then pulled her down onto Sophie's face. Marcel watched intently as Sophie began lapping at Tamzin's slit and as Tamzin began to wiggle he stepped up and presented her with his mostly flaccid cock. "Now, show me what you have learned."

She grasped his cock and slipped the soft meaty head into her mouth while licking heavily across the piss slit. "Better," he moaned as blood began rushing to his groin.
 
Katirah breathed a sigh of relief. She picked up the Comte's robe and folded it carefully before placing it back down. Then she poured wine for when the Comte would want it, or if Tamzin needed to moisten her mouth.

She heard Tamzin moan as Sophie pleasured her. It made her wriggle and seem more enthusiastic. From now on, Katirah, with Sophia's help and guidance, would focus on training Tamzin in all the ways to pleasure a man. She could no longer take her time and now that Tamzin had a concrete idea of what awaited her should she fail in her lessons, she would be a more avid student.

Tamzin sucked on the head of the Comte's cock while using her hand to stroke the shaft. She occasionally pumped her mouth up and down getting about half of his cock into her mouth. If the Comte pushed further, she gagged. Katirah made a note that they would have to work on that. Sophia knew ways to help her learn.

"Do not forget to caress the Comte's orbs." Katirah chided. "Sophia, do not let Tamzin come until the Comte is satisfied."

Tamzin's moans lessened as Sophia slowed. It allowed Tamzin to pay more attention to the Comte's cock as she wriggled on Sophia's mouth wanting her to continue. Tamzin finally was showing the enthusiasm required.


Katirah looked back and forth from Tamzin to the Comte to see how the Comte was enjoying her.
 
Marcel dropped his hands to either side of Tamzin's head and gripped tightly as the young woman suckled the head of his cock. Her hand was sliding up and down his length, pulling the blood further and further into his hard member. When her other hand cupped his balls, he moaned and thrust his hips forward, ramming the head of his cock deeper into her mouth.

He looked at Katirah and whispered, "Come here."

As she arrived he let go of Tamzin with one hand and wrapped it around the back of Katirah's neck, pulling her close, then kissing her deeply. His tongue thrust into her mouth as he moaned into her.

His hand slid down Katirah's back and he cupped her firm ass, fingers brushing her sex. Breaking the kiss he looked at her and said, "Good work, now teach her more."
 
The Comte's kiss made her breathless. "Yes, my Comte." She looked down at Tamzin, "Do you remember what Sophia was teaching us? With the fruit? Try that now and see what the Comte thinks."

Tamzin shifted and moaned wriggling a bit. Then she slowly took more and more of the Comte's cock into her mouth.

Katirah laid a hand on the Comte's bicep. "Please, do not thrust just yet. You will know when she is ready."

Tamzin took the Comte's cock deep into her throat. Her nose was pressed to his pubic hair. Then she moved her head slowly breathing heavily out of her nose.

Katirah whispered into the Comte's ear, "I know her virginity must remain intact, but should Sophia also prepare her to be used in ... the forbidden place?"

Tamzin moved her head faster, every fourth or fifth time she would take all of the cock as deep as she could. She gagged a few times but kept at it. Her experience in the common room had her determined to please the Comte.
 
Marcel groaned, the thought of taking Tamzin's ass had a great appeal. He could not take her maidenhead, but her ass? It was a heady, intoxicating thought. His hands moved from Katirah to Tamzin and he guided her up and down as she tried to swallow more of his cock.

"Yessss, " he moaned out hungrily. "We will teach her how to please using her mouth, hands, and ass."

He fwlt Tamzin's breasts brushing against his thighs, her nipples scraping across each time she changed the angle of her head. His passions built as her mouth continued working his member. She was not great, but her service was much better than before. "Slower Tamzin. This is not a race," he said. "Make love to my cock as you have seen Katirah do. Enjoy the moment and the feeling."

His eyes rolled back into his head as he felt a hand grab his balls and roll them gently. He was not sure whose hand, Tamzin or Sophie, but the gentle tug rushed him headlong towards an orgasm.

As he approached his moment of bliss he moaned, "Swallow it all," and with a groan felt his balls blast his hot seed into her mouth in copious wave after wave.
 
Katirah felt aa twinge of jealousy at the Comte's reaction to her suggestion. What if ultimately he decided that Tamzin pleased him better. Even though she was being trained with her future master in mind, it was the Comte that she practiced on. Tamzin was younger, more malleable.

The Comte was aroused by the idea she presented. Yet he had never done that with her. Never broached the subject. Never tried to coax her. The closest he came was when he had been so angry and used the jade phallus in her ass as he fucked her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Tamzin sputtering as she choked down the Comte's come. "Very good, Tamzin. Much better. I expect going forward you will be a more motivated student."

"Yes!" Tamzin cried out as Sophia drove her to her own bliss.
 
Marcel lowered himself into a sitting position and watched a moment as Sophie used her tongue on Tamzin. He made mental note of how Sophie's approached differed from his own. Sophie appeared to take a more indirect approach until it was time for the kill.

Reaching up he pulled Katirah down to sit in front of him. One arm wrapped around her torso to cup a heavy tit and the other around her waist, fingers tracing idle patterns around her sex. Tugging on a nipple he watched as Tamzin's orgasm overwhelmed her a moment.

It was one of his favorite things in the world, having his hands on Katirah. Something he would never tire of, he was certain. "Tamzin, come please Katirah as Sophie has pleased you."

As Tamzin approached Katirah, Marcel squeezed Katirah's breasts firmly and whispered, "Once you and I both are ready, I am going to lift you up and settled onto my manhood while she brings you to bliss."
 
Katirah gasped when the Comte pulled her nipple at the same time that Tamzin peaked and cried out.

Katirah squirmed at the Comte's words, moving her legs to give Tamzin access to her. She leaned back against the Comte's broad chest, She was already aroused. In fact, she had been from the time the Comte dragged Tamzin down the stairs for her "lesson" though she had hidden it well. The Comte's anger frightened yet aroused her, particularly when the anger was not directed at her.

Tamzin was much better at pleasing women and had Katirah writhing and moaned in the Comte's arms in no time. She used both tongue and fingers to tease high-pitched sighs and deep earthy moans from the woman.

Sophia gathered large pillows to prop against the Comte's back to make him more comfortable caressing him and Katirah as she moved about.

Suddenly Katirah arched her back and came with a shout. She wriggled against the Comte and felt his cock pressing against her back ready for her.
 
Marcel lifted Katirah up and felt a hand guide him into her hot wet tunnel. He quim flowed freely around his hardened member as he wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms against her body. Leaning back into the pillows he looked at Sophie and Tamzin, "Tease her, mercilessly. Do not let her cum until I do."

He lowered his mouth to Katirah's neck and nibbles up and down its length, then bit her just below her jaw. Nibbling on her ear he asked, "Should I fill your ass so they have access to that lovely pussy? Csn you make me cum quickly so that you may cum too?'
 
Sophia bent to Katirah's sex and kissed her mons flicking her tongue out to tease Katirah's clit. Tamzin cupped her breast rubbing her thumb over its nipple.

Katirah moaned but then stiffened at the Comte's words. "Does my Comte wish it? I have not prepared myself. It is not something I thought the Comte wanted from me. If the Comte wishes, I shall prepare myself as we prepare Tamzin." Katirah was not happy at the prospect. It was dirty and humiliating even if Sophia said it could bring great pleasure to the receiver if the giver took care. But if that was what the Comte wanted, there was little Katirah could do about it. She wished to please him in every way. It was more than her duty to do so, she wanted to please him.

She rocked her pelvis and clenched her muscles around his cock. "I will try, my Comte." At her last word, Sophia began teasing ehr clit in earnest.
 
Marcel reveled in the feeling of being buried in Katirah's sex as Sophie pleasured Katirah's clit. The subtle hip rotation along feeling Sophie's chin pressed against his balls was extremely pleasurable.

"Yes, Katirah. I want all of you," he moaned into Katirah's ear. "Every piece I can touch, and cannot, I need to be mine."

Marcel knew he could last all day like this. His arms restricted Katirah's movement, which in turn limited the stimulation to his cock. With the orgasm just a few minutes ago, Marcel smiled and enjoyed the sensory overload that Katirah was soon to enjoy.
 
Katirah tipped her head back against the Comte arching her neck. She made a long drawn out sigh as Sophia continued to lick and tease her.

"Then I will prepare myself as well as Tamzin for my Comte's pleasure." She moaned again, but tried to concentrate on their conversation if only to keep herself from sliding closer to an orgasm. She could tell from the Comte's breathing that he was nowhere close to achieving his bliss.

"I should set those words to music ... You have me already, My Comte. Thous hast had me body and soul for some time now. I want no other but thou." She had never spoken so familiarly to him before.

She flexed her hands and struggled in the Comte's arms as Sophia did something particularly intense. "My Comte, please. I do not think I can hold--" But Sophia pulled away with a grin to let Katirah rest a moment bringing her back to earth a bit before teasing her once more.
 
Marcel smiled as Sophie pulled back, denying Katirah her orgasm. "I know," he said. "I want to experience everything with you."

Marcel moved one hand to her free tit and began twisting and pulling on her nipple. "You aren't going to make are you, amor?"

He began flexing his ass muscles driving his cock into her slightly, increasing both of their pleasures. "Perhaps, if Tamizn likes the taste of pussy so much, she might should lick and suck your juices off of my balls to help you."
 
Back
Top