Dear X:

I get ignored there too. My highest match percentages are with younger women or women not in my area. I mostly message women 27 or older. A reply a month would be more than average. Getting two replies from one woman gets my hopes up. Then I get ignored. I don't know how to communicate, or make myself appear desirable.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm in much the same boat. :(

Fuck every patronising person who has ever told me "This too, shall pass." Sure it will, but tomorrow has no meaning when you're struggling with now.

If you're not able to accept my answer, don't ask how I am. If you're not able to accept that this is how I feel, then don't consider yourself a friend. If it's too difficult to be close to me without denying how I feel, then leave. If it's too much work, then I don't need you.

Fuck every patronising person who has ever told me "This too, shall pass." Sure it will, but tomorrow has no meaning when you're struggling with now.

If you're not able to accept my answer, don't ask how I am. If you're not able to accept that this is how I feel, then don't consider yourself a friend. If it's too difficult to be close to me without denying how I feel, then leave. If it's too much work, then I don't need you.

:rose:

*hugs*

<angel hugs> :rose:

Dear X:

For more than a week we could have picked any night for me to come in and do the work that you want me to do. You had to pick last night.

What were the first words out of your mouth when I got there and remarked that you didn't look well? "I have a flu."

You what? I asked why you didn't put this off, or stay home. Your reply was "it's got to be done."

Well, no more last night than any night within the previous two weeks or more. You just finished mentioning that a couple of the guys have new babies at home. What in Hell is wrong with you? Do you think I'm going to be impressed with your screwed-up sense of duty? Wrong place, wrong time for that, pal. Who do you think you are making that kind of decision for so many people?

My parting words stand: if I get sick I will collect double what you paid me.

Hope to NOT see you soon.

Me

Dear Literotica,

I don't know you anymore. I used to, I think. I once perused your boards and knew every name. At one time, you could knock me clean out of my ordinary life.

I know we've both changed, but has it been for the better?

I wonder.

Hello again.

-circe

Dear SM,

Scratching. He was scratching his face. His face itched so he was scratching it. Why is that so difficult* for so many people to get right?

*I really had to restrain myself from typing differcult just to take the piss of myself ;)

* Hugs * :rose:

Dear P,

It's Valentine's day 2009. No. 2 of many.

I'm not with you, saying this to you, i wish i was.

I love you, not just today, but every day, every moment.

I hope i never run out of ways to show and tell you that you're my everything.

I can't wait to be next to you, just whispering it in your ear, as if this distance never kept us apart.

Main thumse pyaar karthi hoon <3

Love N.

Dear X,

Get off your holier than thou high horse and leave me alone. If you can't receive helpful information without getting your panties in a wad, then I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Dear Universe,

Thank you for working it all out.
Whenever I ask, I receive.

So just, thanks.

LG:kiss:

Dear slackers who forced my friends to choose between being 40 minutes late to their class, closing up the Singing Valentines table two hours early, or leaving it--and over $300 in cash--unattended for an unknown amount of time:

Now, I realize that I'm very old; I graduated from college in 2005, which is before some of you even entered high school. But in my day, when a person gave their word, they kept it. Seeing as how I am still alive, it is still my day. And YOU WILL NOT BE IRRESPONSIBLE WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S TIME AND MONEY. Not on my watch.

I have reported you to your group leaders. If they ask, I will recommend that you be released from your group without appeal. Expert music does not have room for preschoolers like you.

---

Dear M and L,

Sorry for reducing your group. I understand you want to dump Alix as well after her shenanigans with yesterday's deliveries, and now I have to drop these three morons in your lap. What's that gonna leave you with, five people? :eek: The whole point of Singing Valentines was to get your group exposure, performance time and performance experience, but it seems to be backfiring. :(

Mon Amour,

I love you with all my heart and though my love for you sometimes drives me to distraction, I would not want anyone but you.

LA

Dear X
No, I don't want to chat with you. You have 3 posts and never spoke to me before. You think I'm that kind of girl? Not on your booty.

Dear All of you motherfucking X's,

Fuck each and every one of you. fuck you for making me beg, fuck you for making me "prove" that I have the right to go in and see her, fuck you for making my kids cry, fuck you for NOT letting her kids visit her and fuck you because that woman is my spouse - whether you motherfucking assholes like it or not!

Dear All of you motherfucking X's,

Fuck each and every one of you. fuck you for making me beg, fuck you for making me "prove" that I have the right to go in and see her, fuck you for making my kids cry, fuck you for NOT letting her kids visit her and fuck you because that woman is my spouse - whether you motherfucking assholes like it or not!

:rose::rose::rose:

Back